PDA

View Full Version : Who here lives in the toughest neighbourhood?

Durag
05-07-2009, 04:16 AM
Just curious, i think my neighbourhoods pretty tough, yestderday i seen a granny driving through the estate and she didnt indicate left! Can you believe that shit? Fo' real dawg. The place was in an uproar about it.

Honestly though, who lives in the toughest area, thus making them though and hard and more wu-tangy than your average nigerian from nebraska?

My neighbourhoods nice and quiet, just the way i like it, if it was rough i would move.

Theres only been a few murders in my city in the last two years, and they were all in one estate which is plaged by bad housing, derelict buildings, drugs, crime etc

begongo
05-07-2009, 05:33 AM
I lived in a huge ghetto called eastern europe for almost 19 years, I've seen just about everything that's not cool about poverty

now I live around blond dutch people who don't even look you in the eye lol

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 05:54 AM
its funny that u mention that, i've noticed cats who are stuck in these situations/hoods grew up with a certain level of respect which involves firm handshaking and soul touchin eye contact.

Tyler Durden
05-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Just curious, i think my neighbourhoods pretty tough, yestderday i seen a granny driving through the estate and she didnt indicate left! Can you believe that shit? Fo' real dawg. The place was in an uproar about it.

Honestly though, who lives in the toughest area, thus making them though and hard and more wu-tangy than your average nigerian from nebraska?

My neighbourhoods nice and quiet, just the way i like it, if it was rough i would move.

Theres only been a few murders in my city in the last two years, and they were all in one estate which is plaged by bad housing, derelict buildings, drugs, crime etc

Your posts are mint mate.
My neighbourhood isn't hard, its basically forgotten about. It's full of little scummy bag heads. They can make your life hell but they haven't with me so I can't relate.

That Cass Pennant guy from this film Cass (2008) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954981/) came up north for some reason a long time ago and everyone from my area met the guy, he called Horden 'the land that time forgot'. It is

Durag
05-07-2009, 06:05 AM
^Yeah same here.

Mine isnt exactly rich or anything, in fact the housing is pretty bad in areas and theres a lot of wee cunts wandering around wreaking peoples heads and a friend of mine sells drugs up the road, but all in all its quiet and relativly friendly.

TAURO
05-07-2009, 06:25 AM
This thread made me think of Teknicalstylez, where is that boy?

Durag
05-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Yeah he took all this gangsta shit pure serious. That "Whos the biggest gangster on wu-corp" thread is fuckin hilarious.

snapple
05-07-2009, 07:49 AM

jerzy grind...dollaz circulating!

for real....where is tek....nobody has heard from him? /(

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 07:53 AM
this thread made me think of teknicalstylez, where is that boy?

jerzy grind...dollaz circulating!

For real....where is tek....nobody has heard from him? /(
damn i miss that skinny mu fucka lol his storys were the best lol

check two
05-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I heard Tek's actual 'gang' that he was in was his bowling league team.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
I live here:

http://www.realestate.com.au/objects/props/5122/105685122mm1239853693.jpg

Although it is in an affluent neighborhood, and there is virtually no crime, it still puts skampoe's reputation as a 'street cat' to shame.

This place is Brick City in comparison with where the majority of you faggits live.

The Hound
05-07-2009, 01:13 PM

"Brick City makes the Middle East look like a playground."

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2009, 01:16 PM
See, now that was really funny in the pre skampoe era.

Because of how fucking ridiculous and ignorant it was.

But right now, you know what, it barely impresses me.

Skampoe says more incredulous shit just through typographical error.

Robert
05-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Skampoe thinks Jesus was an alien who looked a bit like Sigourney Weaver.

JerseyIronman
05-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Toughest neighborhood?

thats a good question, well there was a shooting outside Skampoe's building the other day and I heard a tractor ran over someone in cornfield outside TSA home yesterday

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Lol

Senator C. Palantine
05-07-2009, 03:59 PM
My neighbourhood is so gully houses put themselves up for sale.

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Wak

Senator C. Palantine
05-07-2009, 04:16 PM
^

great post

faggit

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-07-2009, 04:17 PM
ENGLAND hoods ARE more RUGGISH than American hoods.

9EkxebsumAw

I been around US hoods when i was there, me and ma bwo were hoppin off random subway stops all in the bronx just to see what it was like, and i cant say im an expert, but we didnt feel threatened at all.

Round here, we stil roll DEEP. ididnt see no one in NY roling with like 30 niggas.

Senator C. Palantine
05-07-2009, 04:20 PM
America does have alot of guns..

BUT WE GOT MOUNTAIN BIKES, FAGGIT.

WHAT?!?

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-07-2009, 04:24 PM
hahah

you know them po po in england ride around on the deuce push now, thats why theres bikes in the hood.

english cops dont go near english hoods, cus they dont have guns, so they have no power or respect. In america everyones got guns, so theres no universal beatdowns, yagetme?

Senator C. Palantine
05-07-2009, 04:28 PM
oh fo sho'.

I seen 3 hour shoot-outs on road, using only mace.

YungSunny
05-07-2009, 05:10 PM
In america everyones got guns, so theres no universal beatdowns, yagetme?

Exactly.
That's why your england "hoods" ain't close to ours.
Cops ain't even strapped, what kind of shit is this?
I can imagine you wackass english people rolling down a block sippin' tea and speaking in fuckin'.....mr.bean accents.

Dr.Seuss Motha Goose niggas.

narc
05-07-2009, 05:23 PM

9EkxebsumAw

I been around US hoods when i was there, me and ma bwo were hoppin off random subway stops all in the bronx just to see what it was like, and i cant say im an expert, but we didnt feel threatened at all.

Round here, we stil roll DEEP. ididnt see no one in NY roling with like 30 niggas.

lol manchester

5hundred&one
05-07-2009, 05:31 PM
I used to live in south chicago for 9 years; it's basically just one giant ghetto and it used to be dangerous, but it's softened down a lot since the city started tearin down all the projects and replacin them with "mixed income housing".

THE MASON
05-07-2009, 05:46 PM
I used to live in south chicago for 9 years; it's basically just one giant ghetto and it used to be dangerous, but it's softened down a lot since the city started tearin down all the projects and replacin them with "mixed income housing".

I know someone who grew up in South Chicago in the 60's and 70's. He has told me some stories that are just... crazy!!

I guess it was around when they started moving the schools around and it just got worse after that.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-07-2009, 06:42 PM
why is this thread infested with pasty euro's??

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-07-2009, 06:44 PM
I live here:

http://www.realestate.com.au/objects/props/5122/105685122mm1239853693.jpg

Although it is in an affluent neighborhood, and there is virtually no crime, it still puts skampoe's reputation as a 'street cat' to shame.

This place is Brick City in comparison with where the majority of you faggits live.

I agree with Pat in that everyone on this board is a suburban pussy from a lovely gated community who attended magnet schools.

Whereas my community was lovely, upper-middle class and suburban, it was gateless, making me the most lower-class and therefore giving me more street cred than you fake bitchmade posers.

Respect tha(the) realness, chumps

snapple
05-07-2009, 07:23 PM

9EkxebsumAw

:nonono: you are such a herb....soooo gay

I R HOOD EXPERT AGGGGHHHH :vroar:

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Hahahahahahahqa

snapple
05-07-2009, 07:34 PM
hahah

you know them po po in england ride around on the deuce push now, thats why theres bikes in the hood.

english cops dont go near english hoods, cus they dont have guns, so they have no power or respect. In america everyones got guns, so theres no universal beatdowns, yagetme?

riiiiiiitttteeee.....

listen to this"hood expert" trying to break it down :lmao:

TAURO
05-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Please don't pay attention to Laced, he don't know shit, that vid he posted does not fully represent manchester or british hoods in general.

The type of kids you saw in that vid were exactly the type that got stomped out by a group of real dudes outside a bar I worked at last year. Ghostlaced don't know shit about real niggas. Im not trying to claim I know it all either but I knew real niggas and believe me those kids are just mall rats in hoodies that spent their time robbing tweens for their lunch money.

SHRAP
05-07-2009, 07:57 PM
theres a lot of shitty hoods in my city, my hood in particular is full of fuckin drugs and therefore full of drug addicts. aint nothin i aint used to but i sure cant walk down the street without keepin my eyes wide open. not too much shooting but mothafuckas get stabbed all the time

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 08:07 PM
http://www.gymnasticsonline.co.uk/assets/images/Wakefield2_-_Europeans_11-16s_at_airport.jpg

THEM^^

US

http://blogs.sohh.com/on-the-scene/Sha-Money-and-friends%28blog%29.jpg

SEE WAT IM GETTIN AT..

oLd_KaiNry
05-07-2009, 08:14 PM
im from the city where cops are so bored that if they see you walking alone in the street late at night they'll lift you back to your house

LONG ISLAND, NY BABY !!! WHAT ? WHAT ? TALKING TO ME ? I LIVE CLOSE TO BX NIGGGUHH

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 08:21 PM
I hate long island, mad racist white folks there

TAURO
05-07-2009, 08:23 PM
http://www.gymnasticsonline.co.uk/assets/images/Wakefield2_-_Europeans_11-16s_at_airport.jpg

THEM^^

US

http://blogs.sohh.com/on-the-scene/Sha-Money-and-friends%28blog%29.jpg

SEE WAT IM GETTIN AT..

Cry me a river Argentina!!

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 08:23 PM
oh fo sho'.

I seen 3 hour shoot-outs on road, using only mace.

Exactly.
That's why your england "hoods" ain't close to ours.
Cops ain't even strapped, what kind of shit is this?
I can imagine you wackass english people rolling down a block sippin' tea and speaking in fuckin'.....mr.bean accents.

Dr.Seuss Motha Goose niggas.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA H WERD UP,END OF STORY...

Olive Oil Goombah
05-07-2009, 08:24 PM
stop whining about white people u pussy.

oLd_KaiNry
05-07-2009, 08:26 PM
I hate long island, mad racist white folks there

http://terriblepass.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/paulus.jpg

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Werd^

SKAMPOE
05-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Cry me a river Argentina!!
HAHAHAHAHA^^

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/lmao-1.jpg

Koolish
05-07-2009, 09:28 PM
my family's always struggled with money, lower middle class and poor, but we avoided fucked up areas. but everywhere we've lived, just outside of it are projects etc.

for example, there's these people i chill with every so often, just go to one girl's house for parties, i didn't go to this last one but someone wound up getting shot.

and hell, there's this beach near my area where there used to be parties all the time, but the cops keep a close eye on it after 3 people got stabbed there at this last party.

this block about 5 minutes away is dangerous as hell after dark, if you just look at these people, they're going to fuck you up.

it's not too hard to grab guns, you just need to know the right people.

SKAMPOE
05-08-2009, 01:21 AM
I DO...

I HAVE A PIC...

WAIT I'LL SHOW YA....

SHITS IS MAD GULLY SHUN

http://i43.tinypic.com/20l0z80.jpg
LOL:picture:

Durag
05-08-2009, 03:54 AM
The cops here dont have guns either, so theres a lot less shooting than in the u.s, but the criminals arent afraid to use them as there isnt a hope of getting shot from the cops. I dont think even the riot squad had guns.

The toughest neighbourhood's have to be those in far poorer and dangerous regions, Calcutta, Rio De Janerio, El Savador, Iraq, etc

drippie k
05-08-2009, 06:09 AM
the neighborhood i live in now that im in the u.s. is in the boonies and its all white hicks with their pick up trucks n shit..nothing really goes down but every now n then i hear some police sirens nearby

the main thing you gotta watch out here for are skunks n coyotes n deer in the middle of the road

back home though, my neighborhood was infected by crackheads n people who'll stab you for your fuckin cell phone

i remember this dude i knew who got deep into doing crack, he fuckin took a trash can, threw it through a store window to steal fucking HAM...wtf

Durag
05-08-2009, 06:33 AM
i remember this dude i knew who got deep into doing crack, he fuckin took a trash can, threw it through a store window to steal fucking HAM...wtf

hahahahhahahhahahaha

ya i think everyones got stories like that from their area, except it isnt crack, its heroin thats the big problem here, Dublins ravaged with it, and its starting to have a bigger effect on my city.

i remember there was a woman moving into that rough estate in my town, by here own choice, not coz the government put here there, but she got a morgate for the place and everything, she was a nurse i think, but on the first night she moved in, her car was stolen and burnt out, they broke into her house, trashed the place, stole anything they could while she hid in a wardrobe. Now she cant sell it so its just another boarded up house. I know its different if your from an area like that, but if your not, why would you willingly move there without being placed there by the government?

Rame
05-08-2009, 06:41 AM
My hood:

http://brandweer.dronten.net/images/uitrukken/12-08-2003/6.jpg

Krimewave
05-08-2009, 07:02 AM
lol manchester

Manchester is Red Baby Boy!

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 07:35 AM
EnGLIsH HoOdS R ThUGgIsH

NQ1D-a6xukM

Ie2WMxBg-ag

US HOODS WOULD GET STOMPED, BELIEVE

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 07:49 AM
I vote the south american ones like those in City of God.

But no one will come on a computer and claim them here because they literally don't have electricity and die before they are 10, not to mention they can't read or write.

narc
05-08-2009, 12:43 PM
EnGLIsH HoOdS R ThUGgIsH

NQ1D-a6xukM

Ie2WMxBg-ag

US HOODS WOULD GET STOMPED, BELIEVE

hackney aint that hard i could jam there on my ones nothin would happen.

Mozart blocks and brixton is a different story

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 12:45 PM
I used to post at a forum a long time ago and i recall an Englishman named BrixtonNigga, so that must be THEE hood in England.

DrunkenMasta303
05-08-2009, 03:04 PM
hmm ive NEVER seen a cop without a gun...and i live in west-deutschland, dont know whatchu eurofags are talkin about

narc
05-08-2009, 03:18 PM
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/bathroominstructions.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-08-2009, 04:02 PM
One time, growing up in my neighborhood, our landscapers took a month-long vacation, and we no longer had a lawn mower because the family had given it to the salvation army.

Our grass got so long that the neigborhood committee put a notice on our door!

We could have died of embarrassment!

Sometimes, I look back and wonder how the fuck I made it out...

p-rok73
05-08-2009, 04:30 PM
I had a girlfriend who lived in South Chicago (89th & Commercial). It's a very rough hood.
There's police camera's in my hood, but not for Al Queda but for the urban terrorists (gangbangers).

HANZO
05-08-2009, 04:41 PM
hackney aint that hard i could jam there on my ones nothin would happen.

Mozart blocks and brixton is a different story

your right it isnt that hard, walking into Hackney doesnt mean your gonna get automatically jacked. same could be said about Brixton. Statistically Hackney is rated as the worst place to live in England. ppl see a tough area in London as the place which has the most niggaz with pitbulls. I rate Haringey as the toughest area in London as there is a high risk of an actual street shootout, which is highly unlikely everywhere else in the UK.

Rame
05-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Are there still a lot of stabbings in London?

check two
05-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Neighborhoods with a lot of pit bulls tend to have the highest rate of fat girls with welfare babies.

HANZO
05-08-2009, 05:10 PM
yeah ofcourse, but you would expect shit like that to happen in any large city.

Rame
05-08-2009, 05:12 PM
yeah ofcourse, but you would expect shit like that to happen in any large city.

Sure, but a while ago it was so bad it was on the news all the time.

check two
05-08-2009, 05:13 PM
It happens the most in the US though cause even our anorexic chicks are obese.

HANZO
05-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Sure, but a while ago it was so bad it was on the news all the time.

i think because it got alot of media attention because the stabbings involved youths stabbing other youths. the London crime scene is actually much much bigger than that. iv seen what the Kurds get up to here. they bring in all the drugs and guns. iv heard stories of them cutting off ppls limbs because they dnt pay protection money. iv heard of torture chambers and shit.

Its always been bad, but lately you just have a growth of street gangs and with the growing influence of America on England. The new street gangs behave the same way as the gangs in America do. so stabbings and shit are happening more often.

SKAMPOE
05-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Thats all sick phsycopathic white folk type shit... Round here its about drugs guns and money, thats the root to our evil doings...

narc
05-08-2009, 06:43 PM
i think because it got alot of media attention because the stabbings involved youths stabbing other youths. the London crime scene is actually much much bigger than that. iv seen what the Kurds get up to here. they bring in all the drugs and guns. iv heard stories of them cutting off ppls limbs because they dnt pay protection money. iv heard of torture chambers and shit.

Its always been bad, but lately you just have a growth of street gangs and with the growing influence of America on England. The new street gangs behave the same way as the gangs in America do. so stabbings and shit are happening more often.

the kurds are very small. its mostly eastern europeans running organized crime, when youths are getting sucked into this gangbanging culture and your seemingly average middle aged business man is actually a coke dealer

HANZO
05-09-2009, 04:56 PM
the kurds are very small. its mostly eastern europeans running organized crime, when youths are getting sucked into this gangbanging culture and your seemingly average middle aged business man is actually a coke dealer

You obviously never heard of the Baybasin's. They control all the heroin and gun trafficking into England and Europe. Abdullah Baybasin was called the Pablo Escobar of Europe, the Baybasin clan make billions from trafficking heroin and guns. So that kinda kills the concept that Kurds are very small.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 05:02 PM
London sounds like an awful, awful place.

HANZO
05-09-2009, 05:18 PM
i see London as a bootleg New York with Turks replacing Puerto Ricans, and Tottenham replacing the Knicks as the laughing stock of the city.

sorry nicky i had to use a soccer reference.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 05:41 PM
its ok, but they must be really awful if your comparing them to the Knicks.

Turks replacing Ricans huh???

I guess i'd stick with the Ricans cuz they're Catholic.

I've come to realize that Northern & Western European people (of which im not) live in superior countries and have much more decent cultures that we only end up ruining.

begongo
05-09-2009, 05:42 PM
what's decent about these retards?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 05:45 PM
There cities, the cleanliness of them, the crime free environs, The way they treat their neighbors. All superior. They are better.

Most people don't understand the decency of their culture.

You moved there because you knew of this.

Now whats up with that shemale dog??? Im thirsty yo.

begongo
05-09-2009, 05:54 PM
their "decency" is just another form of ignorance, just not the usual flashy one

they just live in a bubble

I moved here cuz I wanted to enjoy myself and the right opportunity came, and frankly it's really fun, but def not because of the "decent" people

lol@shemale dog

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 06:06 PM
oh yes, everyone is ignorant except for people who still live in tribal societies.

begongo
05-09-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't wanna sound dramatic but to be honest you can't really understand life if you've never seen the bottom of it

and these people definitely haven't seen it, neither did you for that matter

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 06:17 PM
In many ways, you are an animal, and only by raising your kids in a place of decency will you be cured.

Don't hate a group of people who live decently because the Eastern euro's treat eachother like subhumans.

dude, what do you think of this hotass chick?? you can't find this in eastern europe dog!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XjNm1sd1Dtw/Sdd5dnmuSII/AAAAAAAADUw/TU3HtSLPWD0/s320/alessandra115.jpg

begongo
05-09-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm not hating them, I'm just not praising them

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 06:48 PM
good deal....whats the haps on that trizzans whodie???