PDA

View Full Version : MisunderStandings

LORD NOSE
05-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Exodus 3 (New International Version)

2 There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3 So Moses thought, "I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up." 4 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!"
And Moses said, "Here I am."

Exodus 3 (King James Version)

2And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

4 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!"
And Moses said, "Here I am."

The Angel of the Lord ?

diggy
05-08-2009, 12:29 PM
To understand, one must go to the original copy of what was written. Translation after translation puts words out of place.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 03:52 AM
people dig up graves and follow the footsteps of the dead

wearing their clothes and trying to figure out what they meant 6000 years ago

Kemeticly Doubs
05-09-2009, 04:32 AM
i believe u gott go as deep as possible to get the TRUE understanding...but apply to ur life at your own angle

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 04:36 AM
build ups or dig ups

or both

SG
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
The one thing more than anything else that I wish for you is to discover that you are not alone, and that the stranger in the fire with you is God. That discovery is the discovery of God in your Life and work, and I could wish no greater discovery for you - here and now - than that, and when you have discovered that, you have discovered everything

Peter J. Gomes, Minister