PDA

View Full Version : Champion Hoody's!

NIKLZ
05-08-2009, 11:38 AM

check two
05-08-2009, 11:50 AM
I think they have Champion hoodies at Boscov's.

the scarecrow
05-08-2009, 01:01 PM
scheels

Marlo Stanfield
05-08-2009, 05:48 PM
www.drjays.com

SKAMPOE
05-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Them shits are every where here, their cheap...

check two
05-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Why do you keep editing the first post? I could have sworn earlier that the first post asked about where you can find Kelis nudes at? lol

NIKLZ
05-28-2009, 10:20 PM

PALEFORCE
05-28-2009, 10:25 PM
wal mart

EAGLE EYE
05-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Is this guy from Europe?

They must really love our 1995 fashion

INF
05-28-2009, 10:29 PM
yo , some places or locations you can get them cheap as fuck at like wal mart but then other places you can only buy them at the sports stores in the mall like CHamps.

its weird.

but yeah who is this kid camouflageninja?????

EAGLE EYE
05-28-2009, 10:37 PM
i dunno hes a ninja...

I hate when you walk into Macys or something and you see sections where they sell champion and other average stuff like Jerzees, reebok etc and mark the price up 40% just cuz they are Macys and present it nicer than say a Walmart.

SKAMPOE
05-28-2009, 10:38 PM
them shits are soooo played out!

INF
05-28-2009, 10:41 PM
I would still rock a champion hoodie but I aint had one fro a minute. My last hoodies are all designer hoodies.

shit went glam in the 2000's and shit. I never went extravagant but I havent had a simple one toned hoodie since like right after high school or some shit.

SKAMPOE
05-28-2009, 10:50 PM
all i rock is all black hoodies

EAGLE EYE
05-28-2009, 10:56 PM

http://www.80spurple.com/shop/img/products/triumvir_keepcalmhood_blk-2t.jpg

"yea its a lifestyle choice"

NIKLZ
05-28-2009, 11:20 PM

EAGLE EYE
05-29-2009, 12:07 AM
I heard the band WEEZER is coming out with a custom snuggie. Not even joking about that.

I bet Fggts here on this forum would rock Wu snuggies or "Wuggies"

NIGHT MAYOR
05-29-2009, 12:37 AM

black ? you worried about your wieght or something *chuckles*

atm i rock my white billabong hoodie - i also have a couple no-name hoodies, i believe in rocking wear that has no name, more gangster.

ALCATRAZ
05-29-2009, 01:54 AM
damn nigga billabong? lol all the cokehead white kids out here in the states rock those

russel hoodies > champion

INF
05-29-2009, 02:25 AM
naw speak ur kinda wrong.champion hoodies are thicker but russel come in larger sizes or some shit like ... if you get a russel in XXL it will be waht you paid for a champion in XXXL.

We all know that the larger the size the more the price....so....

ALCATRAZ
05-29-2009, 02:34 AM
i mainly like russell because their hoods are bigger than champion ... harder to see a nigga face when you out doin dirt and what not

NIGHT MAYOR
05-29-2009, 02:37 AM
damn nigga billabong? lol all the cokehead white kids out here in the states rock those

understand that that is an australian surf brand. :yes:

Compulsion
05-29-2009, 02:42 AM

russel hoodies > champion

Yup very true....I dunno I haven't wore a hoody in a while....Shit it rains too much here...Like pretty much everyone else in this state gotta rock the northface coats.

ALCATRAZ
05-29-2009, 02:45 AM
understand that that is an australian surf brand

oh shit didnt know that, guess you gotta rep your local shit then i aint mad at ya

Like pretty much everyone else in this state gotta rock the northface coats.

lol foreal northface is hella popular out in the northwest ... mad expensive tho

Compulsion
05-29-2009, 02:53 AM
oh shit didnt know that, guess you gotta rep your local shit then i aint mad at ya

lol foreal northface is hella popular out in the northwest ... mad expensive tho

lol yup.....They are dope ass coats they def. worth the money if u got it to drop on a coat...Shit is waterproof than a mothafucka which obviously is a big deal in the NW..hah.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-29-2009, 03:14 AM

yeah they been round since the 70's, makes me laugh when i see you yanks rocking our shit. they are good qaulity too, main reason i rock them.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-29-2009, 03:51 AM
.............INFACT.......... the company was started IN MY TOWN, gold coast, just realized that when i wiki'd it, so realy people are rocking my towns gear, not my country.

learn something new every day

Compulsion
05-29-2009, 04:29 AM
yeah they been round since the 70's, makes me laugh when i see you yanks rocking our shit. they are good qaulity too, main reason i rock them.

Why? Seems like saying I laugh at all the Aussies bumpin' American music...

ALCATRAZ
05-29-2009, 04:52 AM
lol

NIGHT MAYOR
05-29-2009, 05:27 AM
Why? Seems like saying I laugh at all the Aussies bumpin' American music...

there is a big difference between fashion and music. is there not ? considering that the music that is popular today all basicly started in america. rock, hip-hop, we have good aussie rock, and good hip-hop (which i listen to alot) but there is no sub for the land that created it, lets put it in your words

seems like saying you would prefer a boomerang thats made in america and not australia

*so stonned*

just shut the fuck up newbie:thumbup:

Compulsion
05-29-2009, 05:38 AM
there is a big difference between fashion and music. is there not ? considering that the music that is popular today all basicly started in america. rock, hip-hop, we have good aussie rock, and good hip-hop (which i listen to alot) but there is no sub for the land that created it, lets put it in your words

seems like saying you would prefer a boomerang thats made in america and not australia

*so stonned*

just shut the fuck up newbie:thumbup:

That had absolutely nothing to do with what I'm saying.....How you phrased it came off as anyone who isn't Aussie should not be wearing BillaBong because it isn't from America. My point was the exact opposite. I could give a fuck less where something is made if I like it. So my question was WHY is it funny to you for Americans to be wearing Billabong?

SKAMPOE
05-29-2009, 06:06 AM
http://www.80spurple.com/shop/img/products/triumvir_keepcalmhood_blk-2t.jpg

"yea its a lifestyle choice"hahahahahahaahaaaa

black ? you worried about your wieght or something *chuckles*

atm i rock my white billabong hoodie - i also have a couple no-name hoodies, i believe in rocking wear that has no name, more gangster.

yes black is very slimming ...lol

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/kjkj.jpg

check two
05-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Those hoodies with all the designs and crap all over them should only be worn as pajamas.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-29-2009, 05:56 PM
That had absolutely nothing to do with what I'm saying.....How you phrased it came off as anyone who isn't Aussie should not be wearing BillaBong because it isn't from America. My point was the exact opposite. I could give a fuck less where something is made if I like it. So my question was WHY is it funny to you for Americans to be wearing Billabong?

what do you mean it had nothing to do with what your saying, you used an opinion about music to define your impression of what i originaly said about fashion, i cant be arguing with people with a short term memory problem,

maybe if you were an australian who lives on the beach youd find it funny for people in the mid-west of the u.s. to be wearing your surf shit.

edit: OOOOOOHHH i get it, you rock billabong, my town thanks you *tips hat*

ALCATRAZ
05-30-2009, 01:54 AM
lol billabong is such a corny ass name ... lol

Compulsion
05-30-2009, 02:33 AM
what do you mean it had nothing to do with what your saying, you used an opinion about music to define your impression of what i originaly said about fashion, i cant be arguing with people with a short term memory problem,

maybe if you were an australian who lives on the beach youd find it funny for people in the mid-west of the u.s. to be wearing your surf shit.

edit: OOOOOOHHH i get it, you rock billabong, my town thanks you *tips hat*

Nope never rocked Billabong...You did finally answer my question though. Thanks. It was never my opinion that only Americans should listen to hip hop, but to regionalize anything in this day and age makes no sense to me. I see people wearing beach clothes that have never seen a beach in their life, I don't find it funny, but I see what you are saying now. I see people wearing snow boots from here that have literally never even touched snow in their life...Wearing snowboarding jackets and never been on a snowboard. I don't find it funny, but I understand the logic behind it. I said it had nothing to do with my question because it didn't. The difference between fashion and music was not the point of the topic, but my curiosity was why you find it funny that someone would wear something that was made in another country. I expected an answer like the one you gave me or perhaps Americans not realizing where it was made....Not an argument on the difference between music and clothes, which really doesn't make a difference to this discussion. I do agree they are very different things, but the same principle applies for this topic. You did answer my question though, and I have no interest in discussing whatever this is turning into so I'm done. Thanks for answering my question.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-30-2009, 10:31 AM
^^ dang............