PDA

View Full Version : When white people say i hate niggers but black ppl are ok

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:04 PM
everyone that hates black people is using this chris rock joke to justify their hatred for niggers.

do you think its ok for white ppl that hate us niggers to say "i like black ppl but hate niggers"?

it has also become the self hating black man's call to arms.
they, because they hate being black and see it like a diesease, are glad that this chris rock joke has given then pretense to seperate themselves from what he hates in himself ie his blackness, and say "im black, i hate niggers"

its like when everyone is making fun of the foriegn kid for being foriegn and another foriegn kid goes "shit im not swedish, im norwegian homie"

anyways what are you views on the self hating black person and racist everyone else using this term?

i think its pitiful and that anyone that uses this 'seperation' are no different then the racists that in the end of the day they want to be but will never be. If a black person goes, im black that persons a nigger, are they still not being racist to blacks? I mean you can use the pathetic cop out of "there's white niggers too"

but lets be real, black niggers < black ppl < white niggers < white people is the rule of thumb for anyone how hates niggers enough to use the term nigger to refer to someone based on the fact that they feel that person is inferior to them and they're 'black people not niggers". In the end you still feel that person is inferior to you cause he's a 'nigger'...which you are too...diggz?

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 01:05 PM
i find the term "black people" more offensive than nigga

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
^yeah, i think they're both stupid but we're stuck with em.

also, if i were to be dumb enough to suscribe to using chris rock jokes to justify my hatred of self, i would rank em

Niggers > black people

black people are corny as fuck imo and niggers made Tha Dogg Pound and U-god.

check two
05-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Senior citizens still tend to call blacks 'colored'. Are they being racist, or just using a word that they become accustomed to over the years.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 01:13 PM
i hate the way the term "the blacks" is used by media as acceptable. im talking generally not blacks slash niggers.

you cant say that shit nice. the word black has more negative connotations than the word white. black sounds bad, simple as that.

whites love using the word "black" these days. if someone was like "yeah the blacks love that shit" id be like fuck you nigga! what the fuck is "the blacks"?

who said shit was black? black sounds fuckign devilish. And you cant compare it to being called "white", you just cant so stfu nigga.

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:15 PM
if they're a senior citizen then yes, they're being racist.

Also, i think when black ppl say i like black ppl and hate niggers and define nigger as basically everything white ppl hate about black ppl too it shows a sever inferiority complex.

like, the like the black ppl that impress white ppl, but the ones that aren't 'preforming' to the semi divine standard they have placed all white ppl are the less then human good for nothings that white ppl have been preaching about this whole time.

sometimes ppl say "dur tee es aye you said black ppl read really slow, your an uncle tom"

nah nigga, black ppl read slow as fuck in class, elohel, that shits annoying, not so much in college tho, cause they're in college, but the real uncle tom shit is usually hidden and 100% comfortable being black and a nigger when i want to be

it's the ppl that say "im black, those ppl are niggers" are the ones that are either cowardly or hate black ppl cause in the end of the day a white person is still less nigger then you

its like when lighter skinned black ppl make fun of the duh darker breed, in the end of the day a white person can walk by and still be lighter then the both of your fags, so what are you really saying? im closer to god then you?

salaam?

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:18 PM
i hate the way the term "the blacks" is used by media as acceptable. im talking generally not blacks slash niggers.

you cant say that shit nice. the word black has more negative connotations than the word white. black sounds bad, simple as that.

whites love using the word "black" these days. if someone was like "yeah the blacks love that shit" id be like fuck you nigga! what the fuck is "the blacks"?

who said shit was black? black sounds fuckign devilish. And you cant compare it to being called "white", you just cant so stfu nigga.
i see what you mean, but oh well, its a stupid term for a stupid concept that everyone is stuck with.

i personally dont care if someones saying im 'black' with all its neg connotations and shit, i know what i am and so, but yeah, the term is fucking retarded, who's black? like literally black, or white?

are they original man?

who is divine?

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 01:18 PM
how the fuck is being called "colored" worse than being called "a black" lmao!

Schools everywhere blitzed the shit on teaching people it was wrong to call some people colored. You should call them blacks instead, lol! wtf is that all about, im serial.

Colored is a totally innocent word, and i know there are tonnes of old elderly peopel out there who are not racist who are totally confused and shocked that their use of their old word colored is giving them bad looks.

If you spilt tea on a white sheet of paper, it would be natural to say the white piece of paper has been colored, or has some color to it. When white people get a "tan", their friends say "youve got a nice color to you"

check two
05-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Colored is worse to use than black, because colored was used a lot when black people had less rights than non blacks.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 01:21 PM
in fact im totally certain being called colored for having darker skin is way waaaaay fucking nicer than calling me black for having dark skin.

way. fucking. NICER. lol.

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:21 PM
in the end of the day

black people = anyone good enough to present to white ppl

nigger = the rest of us

i just found this on the internet by a person that thought they were being quirky and funny

I like Black people, but I hates niggers. (5544 hits)

Category: None (http://www.ubersite.com/c/id=1)

Rating: -0.28 on 30 reviews (Rate this item (http://www.ubersite.com/cgi-bin/message_review.cgi?message=1083940828520416719)) (V (http://www.ubersite.com/m/32438#uber_reviews))
X (http://www.ubersite.com/m/32438#)
Labels:

Submitted by Fat Tony (View user info (http://www.ubersite.com/u/FatTony)) at 2004-05-07 10:40:28 EDT

I know what you're thinking! Relax, I have nothing against Black people. I use to date a black
chick, I'm close with a few black people and I am not a member of the KKK. That makes me Afro
friendly. No?

I hate Niggers. Call me racist, call me insensative, call me honest. I can't stand niggers. Black
people? Love em! Black people and Niggers are two complete different people. Here's an example.

50 cent Nigger
Condi Rice Black woman
DL Hugley was a Nigger but is now a Black man
Luke (me so horney) Nigger
Luther Vandross Black man (gay, but still a black man)
Whittney Houston was a Black woman but is turning into a Nigger
Bobby Brown was a Nigger tried being a black man Whittney didn't like him no mo and is now a Nigger
Bill Cosby was a Nigger (see his old movies) but is now a Black man
Johnny Cochran is a Black man that works for Niggers
OJ got away with murder
Michael Jackson is a.... Who fucking knows
Lil Bow wow is a lil Nigger
Ludacris Nigger
Ice T Nigger
DMX Nigger
Ice Cube was a Nigger then seen the light and is now working on being a Black man
Daryl Strwaberry Nigger
Barry Bonds Black man
Alen Iverson Nigger
Kobe Nigger
Shaq a Big Black Man
Michael Jordan Black man
Dennis Rodman Nigger
B2K Niggers (I'm so happy those niggers broke up)
Queen Latifah Black woman
Eminim Nigger
Bryant Gumbal White man with a 'fro and a kick ass tan
Revrend Al Sharpton Nigger perpatrating as a Black Man
Revrend Jesse Jackson Black man perpatrating as a Nigger
Malcolm X Nigger who hates whites and thinks they are devils
Martin Luther King Black man who had a dream
Oprah Winfrey Black woman trying like hell to be white
Steadman Nigger
Mike Tyson was a Nigger then with the help of Cus became Black then went back to Nigger
Muhamad Ali Nigger
Casius Clay Black man
Webster (Emanuel Lewis) Black
Willis from Different Strokes Nigger
Arnold from Different Strokes broke ass Black man
Halle Berry hot ass Black woman
Tyra Banks hot ass Black woman
Tisha Campbell Black woman who portrays Niggers in movies and TV
Charles Dutton (remember crappy TV show, Rock) Nigger
Omar Epps Nigger who hopes to one day be a Black man
Redd Foxx funny dirty old Nigger
Lawrence Fishbourne Black man who plays Niggers for a living
Morgan Freeman Black man
Vanessa Williams hot ass Black woman
Wayans Bros. Nigger Bros.
Denzel Washington very handsom Black man
Chris Rock Funny Nigger accepted by America as a Black man. Thanks to HBO
Richard Pryor (before he got sick) Nigger
Richard Pryor (after he got sick) Black man
Eddy Murphy ½ Nigger ½ Black man.
Spike Lee grew up with Niggers but is a Black man trying to be a Nigger
Isaac Hayes a bad mutha...watch yo mouf... Nigger
Eazy E dead Nigger

shit's horrible. its a racist white person, but i dont see where a black person that uses this chris rock joke as the base of their sociological understand differs in opinion, making them no different, except they themselves are still more nigger then the white person

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 01:26 PM
ahahahahhahha!!! thats so fuckign absurd the more you read it the more you realise its actually hilarious in a totally unintended way

"Revrend Al Sharpton Nigger perpatrating as a Black Man "

" Mike Tyson was a Nigger then with the help of Cus became Black then went back to Nigger "

"Ice Cube was a Nigger then seen the light and is now working on being a Black man "

^^ahahahAHAHH!!

this guy is insane, thsi is white people being "passive progressive"

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Spike Lee grew up with Niggers but is a Black man trying to be a Nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

i take it back, it's funny.(those are the worst btw, like Gavin)

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Let me break it down for you from the white man's perspective, and furthermore from a white man who has lived around black folks and other differing types of people his whole life.

You have your normal hardworking african americans, who just want to work, have a family, have some success and enjoy life, all the while being law abiding for the most part and not ruining themselves or the people around them.

Under this theory,those would be the 'black people'....not necessarily the black people who want to live in white suburbs and pretend to be white or look for white approval.

Just those types of blacks who want to live decent normal lives.

Than you have niggers, which would include the drug dealers, the unemployed...etc. It can encompass pretty much anything bad within the black community with which white people really do not like.

Its not an exact science, which is why it is pretty stupid when looked at closely.
Its really a broad interpretation.

But there are differences amongst blacks.

Its like there are white people and then there are rednecks. And the white people will tell you this.

I mean, you can use this theory for most groups.

There are Italians americans and then there are IROC driving guido's.

So, its pretty stupid, but on a generic level, it works for a minute. Its like your basic instinctual view of reality without abstract thought.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 01:31 PM

HAHAHAH!! wtf??!!!! rebirth!

"CharlesJones nigger pretending to be a black man on an internet forum"

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:35 PM
well here's another thing

look at this white guy trying to break down his realization in life that

black people aren't always the same as each other

it would but outrageous to assume that those dubbed nigger for whatever reason don't want normal productive lives or that your or 'black people' are better people then them. There's a million through out rapist that are 'better people' then 90% of the world but whatever criteria you measure 'better ppl' with.

to call someone a nigger cause they're 'worst ppl' then standard would still mean that 'black ppl' are closer to being niggers then white ppl.

TSA
05-08-2009, 01:36 PM

HAHAHAH!! wtf??!!!! rebirth!

"CharlesJones nigger pretending to be a black man on an internet forum"
charles jones IS the black man, there isn't a drop of nigger in the guy.

im gonna make the same list in gen chat 4 wucorp posters elohelz

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 01:40 PM
well here's another thing

look at this white guy trying to break down his realization in life that

black people aren't always the same as each other

it would but outrageous to assume that those dubbed nigger for whatever reason don't want normal productive lives or that your or 'black people' are better people then them. There's a million through out rapist that are 'better people' then 90% of the world but whatever criteria you measure 'better ppl' with.

to call someone a nigger cause they're 'worst ppl' then standard would still mean that 'black ppl' are closer to being niggers then white ppl.

i dunno tho....you never met some ghetto cleveland niggaz. Then I think you might realize that Chris Rock has a little bit of a point.

Nebraska and Nigeria aren't really the type of places the comedian was referring too, but yea,
what your saying everybody already knows.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Truthfully tho, most of the whites who do assess things like that look at it very aescthetically.

For instance, i have a friend who claims this.

If he saw TSA walking around, he would assume he was a 'black guy'.

If he saw someone like Pep, he would assume 'nigger'

Really, thats all it comes down to. How you dress and conduct yourself, whether or not you have cursive tattooed on your neck and arms, etc.

Like I said before, basic instinctual reactions.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 01:49 PM
most white people never use the word nigger anymore. even some slightly prejudice familes probably wouldnt even use that word around each other. (obviously outright racist communitys still do). You wouldnt hear the word commonly in public without a scene being caused.

So with the word nigger pretty much out of most whites vocabs, but they still wont let it be played on music videos by blacks or songs by blacks.

Marvin Gaye, his distinguished SELF if he was still alive, could come out today with a song with the lyrics "nigger" in it, and the radio would edit it out. Can you believe that? Not even Marivin Gaye is allowed to say nigger around white people.

Wow.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 01:52 PM
I dont kno that your average white ever used it much to begin with unless that person was a real bigot.

diggy
05-08-2009, 07:42 PM
I have no problem with the breakdown of the two types of people. It is just a crude way of saying their are good people and bad people of every 'race'. The good are the normal or ideal, the bad are the negative types which are looked down on and despised.

TSA
05-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Posted By: Shaquan254 | Friday, April 10, 2009
Report Comment (javascript:void(null);)
WOOOWWWW THIS SHIT IS TRASHH, WHY DONT YOU NEW YORK BITCHES JUST GIVE UP NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YA BULLSHIT. THE SOUTH GOT THIS GAME ON LOCK, YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS NEVER HAD SOME1 AS ILL AS LIL WEEZY AND GUCCI MANE. DIS NIGGA RAEKWON BETTER BEG TPAIN TO JUMP ON A TRACK WITH HIM LIKE BUSTA DID AND SUCK HIS DICK AT A MANSION PARTY SO YOU CAN GET A DECENT TRACK.

THIS SONG SOUNDS LIKE IT SHOULD BE ON A WHACK ASS BIGGIE ALBUM, LMFAOOO YA NY NIGGAS NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO USE THAT 808 AND AUTOTUNE SO YOU CAN AT LEAST TRY TO BE RELEVANT. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH YOU NIGGAS ARE ASS

BUT AYO GO COP THAT NEW OJ DA JUICEMAN MIXTAPE, HIP HOP AINT DEAD AT ALL. GET WITH THE TIMES YOU PUNK ASS NIGGAS AND STEP YOUR FUCKIN SWAGGA UP. HAHAHAHAAHAHAH I HEARD SOME NEW YORK NIGGA TALKIN ABOUT WEARING CHAMPION HOODIES. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN EAST COAST IS DEAD, THE SOUTH GOT THE HIP HOP TITLE AND WE AINT GIVING IT BACK. HAHAHAHA WE GETTIN MONEY!!!

TOP 5:

LIL WEEZY
TPAIN
DEM FRANCHIZE BOYZ (FUCK WU-DICKS CLAN)
GUCCI MANE
LIL ROMEO

Visionz
05-08-2009, 08:31 PM
to me the whole concept is bullshit

you don't know someone until you know someone, to judge before knowing is ignorance.
If you someone's a scumbag then it doesn't need some kind of special division based on the color of one's skin as it only gives credence for people to make a rush judgement which is most likely made on looks alone. Just let whoever be a scumbag and end it at that.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-08-2009, 08:31 PM
nig·ger http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/audio.html/ahd4WAV/N0101100/nigger) (nĭg'ər) http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html)
n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: "You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a nigger" (James Baldwin).
Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.

Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people.

check two
05-08-2009, 08:33 PM
OJ da Juiceman? lol Does he hang out with Jack Lulanne?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 08:54 PM
I think we are taking it too literal.

Its a broad generalization. The type that gets made alot when it comes to describing groups of people.

Usually there is some truth to it tho, or else the stereotype would not exist.

If one chooses to base his life on stereotypes, well that is there own fault because it is not a wise choice.

If your white walking down the street at night with your girl...
Is it wrong to assume that a black man dressed in a scarf holding a dog is less of a threat to rob someone than a black man dressed in an oversized hoody, with cursive on his neck and baggy, sagging jeans?

Is it wrong to assume that one is probably more ghetto and grimey than the other? As a basic instinct?
You might be wrong, but in certain situations is there really time to worry about all that bullshit?

If your black and walking with your girl on the street at night...

and you see a white man with a scarf walking a dog and another white man with a shaved head, tattoos everywhere, combat boots and a chain hanging from his pocket, is it wrong to assume that the dog walker is less of a threat?
That he is the 'better' person?

u tell me.

Visionz
05-08-2009, 09:15 PM
I think we are taking it too literal.

Its a broad generalization. The type that gets made alot when it comes to describing groups of people.

Usually there is some truth to it tho, or else the stereotype would not exist.

If one chooses to base his life on stereotypes, well that is there own fault because it is not a wise choice.

If your white walking down the street at night with your girl...
Is it wrong to assume that a black man dressed in a scarf holding a dog is less of a threat to rob someone than a black man dressed in an oversized hoody, with cursive on his neck and baggy, sagging jeans?

Is it wrong to assume that one is probably more ghetto and grimey than the other? As a basic instinct?
You might be wrong, but in certain situations is there really time to worry about all that bullshit?

If your black and walking with your girl on the street at night...

and you see a white man with a scarf walking a dog and another white man with a shaved head, tattoos everywhere, combat boots and a chain hanging from his pocket, is it wrong to assume that the dog walker is less of a threat?
That he is the 'better' person?

u tell me.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v423/n6939/images/423497a-f1.2.jpg
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-2/jeffrey-dahmer-in-court.jpg
http://www.pittsburghcitypaper.ws/binary/8569/35_0010_small.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k135/berliana1/11_bobbyhuey_11.jpg
who in these pics would give you the most threatened reaction?
and who in these pics would kill you without thinking twice?

TSA
05-08-2009, 09:26 PM
^
that's very true visions

by all definitions of the word it boils down to "black ppl good enough to be presented to white ppl" and "the rest of em"

the fact that you or anyone found out that

some black people are nice and some aren't

and linked that to their race means when a black person is fucking up and you call them or deem them a nigger your still linking his race to the fact that he's fucking up.

ignorant prejudice judgment based on someone not being 'ideal' as if you yourself is 'ideal' is truly the work of pathetic ppl how need to look down on others cause they have nothing to look up to in themselves.

diggy
05-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Ya, we say it is wrong to judge a person based on looks, but that is not totally true. Ones' appearance could tell us many things about that person.

If I see someone looking the part of a negative stereotype, I keep my eyes on that person, regardless of what colour their skin is. If they pop off, I wanna be ready.

The 'nigger'/'nigga' word is overrated. I am more concerned over how racism impacts us (blacks) on a bigger level - housing availability, job availability, police brutality, etc. Racism in those sectors impact us more than the n-word.

TSA
05-08-2009, 09:52 PM
me too, i dont care about the word, but ppl that care about the word and try to call others it, or white ppl using it to justify the fact they're racist is stupid.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v423/n6939/images/423497a-f1.2.jpg
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-2/jeffrey-dahmer-in-court.jpg
http://www.pittsburghcitypaper.ws/binary/8569/35_0010_small.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k135/berliana1/11_bobbyhuey_11.jpg
who in these pics would give you the most threatened reaction?
and who in these pics would kill you without thinking twice?

The point is that most people would probably think otherwise. Whether black or white, its not a race issue at all.

The first judgement people make of you is how you look. That is a fact.....its also pretty much a biological universal in alot of species.

If Eric Visions was walking with his beautiful, large chested wife down the street, who would he be more threatened by???

THe person who looks more threatening.

What I'm saying is that this does not make you a bigot or a 'racist'. You will not sit there and think....hmmm, this corny lookin guy could be a secret Dahmer type, so I'll take my chances with the skinhead lookin dude over there.

WHen it boils down to split second decisions, your going to go with basic human instincts and take your chances with the less threatening looking person.

I really do not see how that type of incident is debatable, unless your Chuck Lidell and you kno you could beat 99% of the peoples ass or you got a gun.

But even so, if your with your woman, you will err on the side of caution.

And furthermore, if you walk around with a shotgun and ammo in your hands you want people to fear you.

AcidPhosphate69
05-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Wow, kinda debating in circles since I left. Words are words, get used to it. It's context that matters.

A shitbag is a shitbag is a shitbag is a shitbag regardless of color. I know more white scum buckets than black but that could be due to the lack of darkies in my area. We have a lot of hispanics around here. Like all races, some are good people...some are not.

Racism is only alive because people allow it to be. We're all different...deal with it.

Pay attention to this though...oppression and hatred is different than acknowledging differences. If you can't take a light-hearted joke...you're a pussy. But if you know in your gut that something is fucked up...speak on it.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Let Them Say What they wanna say

TSA
05-09-2009, 08:33 AM
not bitching, but this is a good example

just from readin it he sounded aight til he got to the part about whoopin eminems ass, shit just went downhill from there. motherfucker how the FUCK u gonna talk about people bein racist when YOU are the one painting eminems shit as some kind of racism?

man i tell u i love black people, what i hate is fucking niggers. its 2009 stupid coon, time for u to realize u are no better than the honkey ass crackers u despise
OB4CL2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=63272)
Reader of Books

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar63272_2.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=63272)

lol Soulja Boy is the perfect example of a "nigger"

in the end of the day these 2 black ppl (nick cannon and soulja boy) were called niggers cause the 2 white ppl objected to them and used the fact they objected to them to justify calling them niggers as if the only ppl its racist to call niggers cause the ones you like.

Compulsion
05-09-2009, 08:40 AM

Reader of Books

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar63272_2.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=63272)

in the end of the day these 2 black ppl (nick cannon and soulja boy) were called niggers cause the 2 white ppl objected to them and used the fact they objected to them to justify calling them niggers as if the only ppl its racist to call niggers cause the ones you like.

I knew when I read that thread those quotes would end up here LOL.....

Seems like you all have debated the subject to death already. I think American society (I can't speak on others I don't live there) kind of puts labels in your heads from a young age and unless you realize it your first reaction when you see another person is to fit them into the pre-determined groups you've been taught about. If you are able to look realize that and stop yourself then you are on the right track IMo. At Ghostlaced; while I agree with your argument that colored should be a less offensive word, In America that is not true. Whether it makes sense or not isn't really the issue.

SHRAP
05-09-2009, 08:36 PM

Reader of Books

i admit that i would probably not go so far as to call him a nigger in real life, when im gettin at fools on some internet shit i tend to exaggerate for entertainment purposes, nothin more funny than gettin people mad for no fuckin reason

still u got to see where im comin from, nick cannon basically did everything but call eminem a cracker ass honky. in my view the number one priority for our society today should be to eradicate this type of thinking. its especially bad when celebrities exhibit this type of behavior cuz it goes to givin the common folk the idea that this kind of bullshit is appropriate and acceptable

if mankind is ever to move forward as a people we have to put aside our differences and learn to love and accept one another as we are. all this time and energy wasted on hatred and goin backward could be used to go forward if we would just open our heart and learn to love.

i think racism and cultural discrimination is the number 1 problem above all cuz wars are still being fought over this shit. think of how huge a waste wars are, people devoting their time and our earths resources to further destroying our beautiful planet and killing one another. its like running backwards in fast forward and we will never learn or gain ANYTHING from it

whitey
05-10-2009, 12:27 AM
we grow up in a world where nigger is associated with black people. its taught to most normal people as a bad word. so if you want to describe a bad black person, it gets used by some people like that.

there just really isnt a charged word like that for white people. so you would just call a bad white person a piece of shit scum bag.

essentially thats what a nigger is to me. a piece of shit scumbag. ya nigger has racial connotations because we are brought up and we learn about it like that. you also listen to music and here it being used. its almost inescapable.

to me its just a word. its an adjective. just like all the others. its a massively loaded word, but its only effective if someone lets it be.

in the end there are good people and bad people in this world. plain and simple. there is no "bad black<good black<bad white<good white" hierarchy to me. its bad person<good person regardless of color.

samtheseed
05-11-2009, 02:23 PM
When it comes to great contributions to modern society, I thank "niggers" for most stuff I love. As fans of hip-hop we all know the forefathers were some uneducated ghetto fellas just trying to have fun expressing themselves. From "The Message" to Eminem to D4L, nothing has really changed. Living in the south, I prefer the company of "niggas" in alot of occasions to "the black people who want to show up/impress whites". Because the white of good is far from perfect.

Its a huge game all blacks must play. Either you ignore the white opinion or you try to try to change it. I try to do both. Malcolm X and Dr. King are the yin and yang of it all. Find a gray area. Because either way, racists see you as either a good monkey or a bad monkey. I prefer the image of "the nigger" because they can only smash your expectations. In nerd terms, its the reason Bruce Wayne decided to be a bat. Funny how Doom, I can't help "talking white and thinking niggerish".

Karma will handle the racists. These people prefer a person reinforcing a negative image. That is evil. They'll never be at peace.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Well, I think that people identify with certain aspects of who they are percieved to be by society.

Alot of people do this, not just blacks.

I do it to.

Its done to spite the people who say, this is what you are and its bad.

On the other hand, the people being judged are saying, this is who I am, I will embrace it, but that doesnt mean it means what you say it means.

Its all psychological. The problem comes when people become consumed with being this 'character' to the point where is conflicts with who they genuinely are.

samtheseed
05-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Well, I think that people identify with certain aspects of who they are percieved to be by society.

Alot of people do this, not just blacks.

I do it to.

Its done to spite the people who say, this is what you are and its bad.

On the other hand, the people being judged are saying, this is who I am, I will embrace it, but that doesnt mean it means what you say it means.

Its all psychological. The problem comes when people become consumed with being this 'character' to the point where is conflicts with who they genuinely are.

I think things are cooler with this generation. Whites know the word rings out. And blacks know how using it works. Like watching "Kids" just reminds me how much things are different. You don't see white hip-hop kids dropping "nigga" like that anymore.