05-08-2009, 09:20 PM
i know.
that's the worst part.

EAGLE EYE
05-08-2009, 11:44 PM
remember tremors?

Hollow Dartz
05-09-2009, 12:23 AM
They worked for the police......White man gets black man to do his dirty work.

knewcheeze
05-09-2009, 12:37 AM
turn off the computer and get sum sunlight tsa

why don't we just end your silly discussion with this discussion which om about to do now which goes a little something like this.....

Malcolm himself said near the end of his life "bigger forces are at work than the NOI trying to kill me"....so you....self admittedly mentally ill mighty butthole assassin knows more about the situation than Malcolm did? You are contradicting what Malcolm himself said!!!!???!!!!

your statement would be correct if you said agents infiltrated in the NOI killed Malcolm....but you don't go outside so how could u possibly get a book?

Let's cut to the simple facts:
There were five killers at the Audobon Ballroom on February 21, 1965
Only three men were tried and convicted
One of the men convicted was at home unable to walk on 2-21-65
Two of the men convicted were well known to Malcolm's people as potential enemies. If they had come to the Audobon that day they would have been refused entry or at least carefully watched. None of Malcolm's people including Reuben Francis the NYC Police undercover agent , saw Butler or Johnson on 2-21-65
Talmadge Hayer, the confessed killer who was caught at the scene, said at the trial that the other two, Butler and Johnson, were innocent. However, the most startling fact is that in late 1974, he gave the real names of his accomplices and no effort was made to apprehend them.

Now let us turn to the New York Herald Tribune dated Monday, February 22 [1965]. This is a morning paper, which means that the first edition of the paper dated Monday actually appeared Sunday evening, a few hours after the killing. The top headline in the first (city) edition reads: "Malcolm X Slain by Gunmen as 400 in Ballroom Watch." The subhead, over the lead article by Jimmy Breslin, reads: "Police Rescue Two Suspects."

Breslin's story in this edition reports that Hayer was "taken to Bellevue Prison Ward and was sealed off by a dozen policemen. The other suspect was taken to the Wadsworth Avenue precinct, where the city's top policemen immediately converged and began one of the heaviest homicide investigations this city has ever seen."

Next we turn to a later (late city) edition of the same paper for the same day. The top headline is unchanged. But the subhead is different. This time it reads, "Police Rescue One Suspect." The "second" suspect has dropped not only out of the headline, but out of Breslin's story too. Nothing about his being caught and beaten by the crowd, nothing about his being rescued by the police, nothing about his being taken to the Wadsworth station, nothing about the city's top police converging on that station. Not only does he disappear from Breslin's story in the late city edition, but he disappears from the Herald Tribune altogether from that date to this.

Perhaps the whole thing never happened? Perhaps Breslin, in the heat of the moment, had in his first story reported a mere rumor as a fact, and, being unable to verify it, decided not to repeat it in later editions?

But there are three morning papers in New York, and in their first editions they all said it happened.

For example, let us examine the first (city) edition of the New York Times for February 22. The subhead is very clear: "Police Hold Two for Questioning." From the Times's city edition, we even learn the name of the cop who captured the "second" man. It is Patrolman Thomas Hoy, who is quoted as saying he had "grabbed a suspect" being chased by some people.

But when we turn to the late city edition of the same Times, printed only a few hours later, we find that its subhead, too, has changed. It now reads: "One Is Held in Killing." But the story hasn't yet been changed altogether. Patrolman Hoy still remains in the story , and so does the "second" man who has dropped out of the subhead. In fact, the story has more about Hoy than it had in the city edition.

This time the Times reports: "'As I brought him to the front of the ballroom, the crowd began beating me and the suspect,' Patrolman Hoy said. He said he put this man--not otherwise identified later for newsmen--into a police car to be taken to the Wadsworth Avenue station." Then Hoy's captive disappears from the Times as completely and as permanently as he did from the Herald Tribune, and from all the other daily papers. But there cannot be any doubt in the mind of anyone reading the accounts I have cited that a second man was captured and taken away by the police.

Who was he?

who was he

who
was he?

Hollow Dartz
05-09-2009, 12:49 AM
^Thanks, I didn't feel like posting up info....

EAGLE EYE
05-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Quick lets just publish this straight to text books or kindle!

Stupid humans.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 01:58 AM
NOI killed Malcolm X

Prove It

TSA
05-09-2009, 02:12 AM
ok lets say there were bigger forces which were trying to kill him and killed him, which there where and i didn't say there wasnt, NOI was still a part of, the trigger pulling part of, the murder of malcolm x and actively terrorized his wife, kids, self, and home.

of course the collaborated witht he government to kill him, if they give the Neo Nazi's front row seats to their mindwash ceremonies then why wouldn't they?

anyways, you can say the government was also invovled but malcolm himself has stated that NOI was trying to kill him and has given word of mouth testimony to what they've done to him and his family, when, where and why, so what does that say

this socalled nation is too weak to NOT HAVE THE GOVERNMENT CONVINCE THEM TO KILL ONE OF THE MOST ICON BLACK FIGURES OF ALL TIME.

what the fuck?

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 02:22 AM
ok lets say there were bigger forces which were trying to kill him and killed him, which there where and i didn't say there wasnt, NOI was still a part of, the trigger pulling part of, the murder of malcolm x and actively terrorized his wife, kids, self, and home.

Thats What TSA says - Who else Says that ?

again - Prove It

of course the collaborated witht he government to kill him, if they give the Neo Nazi's front row seats to their mindwash ceremonies then why wouldn't they?

what is the story behind that picture - post it - what was the outcome -lol - post it

anyways, you can say the government was also invovled...........

i can say you can say - i asked you to prove it

but malcolm himself has stated that NOI was trying to kill him and has given word of mouth testimony to what they've done to him and his family, when, where and why, so what does that say

who told him that ?

his security, who told him to abandon the check procedure ?

you don't know the circumstances or how GAs plant things in the minds of those who they are setting up

this socalled nation is too weak to NOT HAVE THE GOVERNMENT CONVINCE THEM TO KILL ONE OF THE MOST ICON BLACK FIGURES OF ALL TIME.

what the fuck?

Again - Prove it

you are TSA

you are Saying these things

and you want cheerleaders...to chant the same nonsense with you

Prove it

TSA
05-09-2009, 03:02 AM
also, lets be honest look at the founder

http://jordanmaxwell.com/articles/religion/images/nation-of-islam/1-Pix.jpg
lol

lets be real, there's absolutely nothing black about this guy. i have a hard time learning to be proud of my blackness from a guy with a conk. and every physical requirement needed to be white.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 03:06 AM
He Looked White - His Mother was Caucasian -

TSA
05-09-2009, 07:16 AM
i know, and so was he.

its funny that it took a white guy (we all know his dad wasn't around, and thus he was raised in the white culture and was thus white) to start this cult.

that's really sad. idk what their beef is with white people when white people made them everything they are today.

another example of 'the black man' needing 'the white man's' creation to survive

NOI was founded by a white guy.
wtf?

drippie k
05-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Black Man killed malcolm

Ninja
05-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Illuminti killed malcolm!
everyone reads bullshit and believes what they are reading without doing their own researching.
thats pathetic!

TSA
05-09-2009, 09:50 AM

Lil mD
05-09-2009, 10:32 AM
They worked for the police......White man gets black man to do his dirty work.

true

Robert
05-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Lol at SUNNY WINTERS asking someone else to "prove" something.

TSA
05-09-2009, 01:01 PM
show and prove

Mr. Muhammad
05-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Asking TSA to "prove" his silly accusation is futile, because he and we know that you cannot "prove" a "lie".

Why does Muhammad make the devil study from 35 to 50 years before he can call himself a Muslim Son?...

Why does Muhammad and any Muslim murder the devil?

Have you not learned that your word shall be bond, regardless of whom or what?

Whenever an innocent man is accused of that which he did not do, the Heavens and the Earth cry out for Justice for the accused. And the punishment the innocent man would have received if he were guilty, falls on the accuser.

-Hon. Elijah Muhammad

Cause and Effect is real... So we should be careful what we set in motion.

RM

narc
05-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Asking TSA to "prove" his silly accusation is futile, because he and we know that you cannot "prove" a "lie".

Cause and Effect is real... So we should be careful what we set in motion.

RM

haha, if only you knew just how stupid you sound.

is stating random quotes and asking random questions to every non-member an NOI rule or something?

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 03:02 PM
i know, and so was he.

his father was black

Mr. Muhammad
05-09-2009, 03:12 PM
haha, if only you knew just how stupid you sound.

is stating random quotes and asking random questions to every non-member an NOI rule or something?

It may sound "stupid" to you, narc...but if TSA has any affiliation at all with the emblem on his signature pic, then HE knows what I'm talking about...and that's good enough for me.

You'll understand it better in time...one way or another.

RM

TSA
05-09-2009, 03:18 PM
his father was black
unlike his mother, who raised him, in white culture, as her white son.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 03:20 PM
unlike his mother, who raised him, in white culture, as her white son.

no - his father raised and taught him in a Muslim community

your gen chat tactics are coming to halt in KTL

you don't have much time