PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here try getting high off Nutmeg?

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-09-2009, 04:05 AM
A cat from school told me that a couple of times him and his buddies have grabbed nutmeg from the kitchen.

He added a tablespoon of it into a glass of orange juice, mixed it and drank it. He said a couple hours later you start feeling dizzy and then start having hallucinations for hours. He said it lasted 3 days last time he did it, couldn't leave his crib and shit.

I'm reading up on it and so far people on the internet don't reccomend it.

Anyone done it?

diggy
05-09-2009, 04:08 AM
Ya, you could die from that.

Do not follow the advice of idiots.

NIKLZ
05-09-2009, 10:26 AM

AcidPhosphate69
05-09-2009, 12:21 PM
AHHAHA, yes. I've tried it. It doesn't not work.

I smoked at least 3 bowls of the shit and parachuted like 8 grams. I didn't feel shit. Plus, smoking it tastes sooooo fucking bad. I ended up getting shrooms later that night cuz I wa so pissed off I wasn't tripping.

narc
05-09-2009, 01:35 PM
AHHAHA, yes. I've tried it. It doesn't not work.

I smoked at least 3 bowls of the shit and parachuted like 8 grams. I didn't feel shit. Plus, smoking it tastes sooooo fucking bad. I ended up getting shrooms later that night cuz I wa so pissed off I wasn't tripping.

im pretty sure you eat it

AcidPhosphate69
05-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Parachuting is when you take a substance, crush it up and wrap it in a tissue paper ball. Much like a homemade capsule. It dissolves quickly in your stomach. People sometimes do it with rolls so they don't get the taste of chewing the things but it still hits you like a ton of bricks.

So yes, in effect I ate somewhere around a quarter ounce of nutmeg. It didn't do anything.

narc
05-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Parachuting is when you take a substance, crush it up and wrap it in a tissue paper ball. Much like a homemade capsule. It dissolves quickly in your stomach. People sometimes do it with rolls so they don't get the taste of chewing the things but it still hits you like a ton of bricks.

So yes, in effect I ate somewhere around a quarter ounce of nutmeg. It didn't do anything.

ah didnt know that

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 05:01 PM
A cat from school told me that a couple of times him and his buddies have grabbed nutmeg from the kitchen.

He added a tablespoon of it into a glass of orange juice, mixed it and drank it. He said a couple hours later you start feeling dizzy and then start having hallucinations for hours. He said it lasted 3 days last time he did it, couldn't leave his crib and shit.

I'm reading up on it and so far people on the internet don't reccomend it.

Anyone done it?

a tablespoon ?

he lied

hallucination ?

he really lied

yes you can get high off of nutmeg

but its dangerous for your health

and a tablespoon will not do it

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 05:06 PM

this > http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2422/groundnutmegashx.jpg won't do it

Tito
05-09-2009, 09:09 PM
i thought you were talking about the song by ghostface

i īve never gotten high off of nutmeg , i think i will never try it

AcidPhosphate69
05-09-2009, 10:58 PM
this > http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2422/groundnutmegashx.jpg won't do it

HAHAHA, holy shit. That was the actual brand name and label I used. Hmm...I didn't know it mattered what kind though. Is it whole nutmeg or...?