PDA

View Full Version : could i get any sexier?

Uncle Steezo
05-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Possible but not probable

After one more day of chocolification I'll drop some pics for the 1% and the girls to get wet to.

i

SKAMPOE
05-10-2009, 05:28 PM
AAAHHHHHH YESSSS , CANT WAIT.....

http://spaceghetto.net/sandbox/uploads/100_3797.JPG

Olive Oil Goombah
05-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I feel so much sexier when i have my deep olive tan going on in the summer.

In the winter, when my tan wanes and i pale, i suffer from bouts of depression and insecurity.

I don't belong in Cleveland. I belong in California....San Diego.

check two
05-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Areas that get a lot of sunshine have a high suicide rate.

Uncle Steezo
05-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm tellin you.
Specially a body tan ... i feel godly

Uncle Steezo
05-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Areas that get a lot of sunshine have a high suicide rate.

Ignorant shit.

check two
05-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Ignorant shit.

Fuck off flamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too much sunshine makes you commit suicide:

It is not gloom and darkness but sunlight which drives people to kill themselves, according to new research. A study of suicides in Greenland has found that suicide rates increase sharply in summer, worsening with increased northerly latitude and round-the-clock daylight.

The counter-intuitive findings are reported in a paper by Karin Sparring Björkstén from the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden, co-authored with Danish researcher Peter Bjerregaard and Californian Daniel Kripke.

The three academics studied suicides in Greenland from 1968-2002, during which period there were apparently 1351 suicides and 308 homicides. The researchers compared suicide rates with homicides and also with local beer consumption, to see if there were any correlations. It could have been, for instance, that Greenlanders would drink more beer in the summertime and being boozed-up would lead them to top themselves - not the mere fact that it was summer.

But this wasn't the case. The study reports "peaks in June and troughs in the winter in all suicide cases... but not in homicides nor in consumption of beer".

Not only did more suicides happen in the summertime, there were more suicides the further north people lived - ie, the more sunlight they experienced. As one travels into the arctic in summertime, the sun stays in the sky for 24 hours a day. This seems to make people more likely to kill themselves more than they otherwise would.

"Suicides were more concentrated in the summer months north of the Arctic Circle than south of it, and most concentrated in North Greenland," write Björkstén and Co. North Greenland has constant daylight in summer.

Ruling out alcohol and possible associations with violence, the researchers were forced to speculate that in fact an excessive amount of sunlight makes people commit suicide. Citing other scientists' research, they say that this is actually well-established worldwide, which seems to rule out any connection between Greenlander suicide rates and the predicted appearance of Humvee-sized meat-eating armoured spiders in the region.

In spite of most studies showing spring and summer peaks, it is a wide-spread belief that the peak occurs in late autumn and early winter in relation to darkness. Spring and summer peaks have been demonstrated in the northern hemisphere in countries like West Greenland, Finland, Norway, Belgium, France, Italy, Japan, USA, Lithuania and Switzerland.
The southern hemisphere shows a mirror image: Spring and summer peaks in December for Chile, in September - October in South Africa, in November in Queensland and in October in Victoria. Studies from the equator are scarce, but an absence of seasonal variation has been reported from Singapore and also from places more distant from the equator like Los Angeles and Sacramento, California.

"Light is only one of many factors in the complex tragedy of suicide," say Björkstén and the others, "but this study shows that there is a possible relationship between light and suicide".

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/05/08/sunshine_suicide/

Olive Oil Goombah
05-10-2009, 07:15 PM
There really is no reason for me to stay here anymore besides family. I enjoy sunshine and non humid 70-80 degree weather.

I like smooth, paved streets. I like hispanic/asian women mixed together.

I want to go to San Diego...i've just decided, just now, that I'm going to move there within 5 years.

Thank you STYLE...your sexy radiance has inspired me. I'm dead serious about this, so much so that I'm going to google San Diego right now.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Fuck off flamer.

It is not gloom and darkness but sunlight which drives people to kill themselves, according to new research. A study of suicides in Greenland has found that suicide rates increase sharply in summer, worsening with increased northerly latitude and round-the-clock daylight.

The counter-intuitive findings are reported in a paper by Karin Sparring Björkstén from the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden, co-authored with Danish researcher Peter Bjerregaard and Californian Daniel Kripke.

The three academics studied suicides in Greenland from 1968-2002, during which period there were apparently 1351 suicides and 308 homicides. The researchers compared suicide rates with homicides and also with local beer consumption, to see if there were any correlations. It could have been, for instance, that Greenlanders would drink more beer in the summertime and being boozed-up would lead them to top themselves - not the mere fact that it was summer.

But this wasn't the case. The study reports "peaks in June and troughs in the winter in all suicide cases... but not in homicides nor in consumption of beer".

Not only did more suicides happen in the summertime, there were more suicides the further north people lived - ie, the more sunlight they experienced. As one travels into the arctic in summertime, the sun stays in the sky for 24 hours a day. This seems to make people more likely to kill themselves more than they otherwise would.

"Suicides were more concentrated in the summer months north of the Arctic Circle than south of it, and most concentrated in North Greenland," write Björkstén and Co. North Greenland has constant daylight in summer.

Ruling out alcohol and possible associations with violence, the researchers were forced to speculate that in fact an excessive amount of sunlight makes people commit suicide. Citing other scientists' research, they say that this is actually well-established worldwide, which seems to rule out any connection between Greenlander suicide rates and the predicted appearance of Humvee-sized meat-eating armoured spiders in the region.

In spite of most studies showing spring and summer peaks, it is a wide-spread belief that the peak occurs in late autumn and early winter in relation to darkness. Spring and summer peaks have been demonstrated in the northern hemisphere in countries like West Greenland, Finland, Norway, Belgium, France, Italy, Japan, USA, Lithuania and Switzerland.
The southern hemisphere shows a mirror image: Spring and summer peaks in December for Chile, in September - October in South Africa, in November in Queensland and in October in Victoria. Studies from the equator are scarce, but an absence of seasonal variation has been reported from Singapore and also from places more distant from the equator like Los Angeles and Sacramento, California.

"Light is only one of many factors in the complex tragedy of suicide," say Björkstén and the others, "but this study shows that there is a possible relationship between light and suicide".

This study is faulty because once the people of Greenland saw how pale and hideous they were in the sunshine, initial reaction was hysteria and shock, and intense self hatred.

check two
05-10-2009, 07:20 PM
I get tired of people complaining about cold weather in the winter time, and wishing they lived somewhere warmer. It's usually girls that complain and flamingos. In the US, the eastern areas are some of the best parts to live cause you actually get to experience season changes.

Mumm Ra
05-10-2009, 07:25 PM
nope - there is nothing good about snow, or winter
NOTHING

check two
05-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Winter is nice outside cause there are less people around acting a fool. It's quieter.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-10-2009, 07:31 PM
I love the fall, and this time of year.....but i cannot stand the winter anymore. I really hate it.

I would def. miss the fall, but damn 72 degrees everday with a nice pacific breeze....

check two
05-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I have an Italian friend that can't stand the cold either. Maybe it's something in the Italian and black genes.

Mumm Ra
05-10-2009, 07:59 PM
well I'm neither italian or black
and like nicky said I still like the fall...
but fuckin winter man...there isn't shit to do. can't go to the park and school kids in basketball or nuffin. And I dunno how someone could miss driving in snow for 6 months of the year.
the second I can move south I'm gone.

INF
05-10-2009, 08:02 PM
California is played out. AZ is tha spot

Olive Oil Goombah
05-10-2009, 08:03 PM
see but i'd rather live up here than down south.

. i dont like tropical climate. I hate humidity and 90 -100 degree weather.

San Diego is nice because its a mediterranean climate....dry and warm with mild, somewhat rainy winters.

There is a big difference.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-10-2009, 08:05 PM
California is played out. AZ is tha spot

I dunno, i think LA is played out.

I been to AZ several times. Way too hot...i understand its 'dry' heat, but still, i beenthere in late July...FUCKING HOT.

Plus your in the desert and it just gets so boring after a while...no vegetation.

I liked it out there, but I dont think i could live there.

check two
05-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Well it doesn't usually snow where I'm at six months of the year. lol I wouldn't want to move down south because of the hot ass weather, and also that they are about 100 years behind the rest of the country.

check two
05-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Who the hell would want to live in Tucson, Arizona where it's 230 degrees. lol

INF
05-10-2009, 08:10 PM
the lizard king thats who

Tage
05-10-2009, 08:23 PM
i just smoked the gack out of my pipe. i am a tiny bit stoned. holy shit, son!

Tage
05-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Godfather talk drama, fly swatters

SKAMPOE
05-10-2009, 09:04 PM
the lizard king thats who
hahahhah repped

SKAMPOE
05-10-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm tellin you.
Specially a body tan ... i feel godly
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2047/000c408h.jpg

YES U DOO

TSA
05-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Fuck off flamer.

did you read this and think
"hmm, maybe greenland is just a suicidal ass country"

sun makes ppl more sucidal?
really nigga....? really?

beautifulrock
05-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Fuck off flamer.

It's the plants...or the wind....http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/05/16/happening-trailer-wahlberg.jpg

check two
05-10-2009, 10:56 PM
It's not far fetched with an overabundance of sunshine.

Mumm Ra
05-11-2009, 06:04 AM
i dunno man...
in the winter in grand rapids it is gloomy 24/7 for 6-7 months. like there isnt a single time of day where you shouldnt have your headlights on for half the year.
ive spent a lot of time in florida, there's no way in hell you can tell me florida is more depressing than that.
or maybe ppl are just more motivated to get things done (like killing themselves) in the sunshine, cuz i know i pretty much hibernate for the winter
hmmmm

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 06:11 AM
nope - there is nothing good about snow, or winter
NOTHING

i quite enjoy hoodies, i feel much more gangster in a hood, INFACT im wearing a hoodie right now, do i sound more gangster than normal ?

plus winter is a good excuse for morning sex. *(:)

Mumm Ra
05-11-2009, 06:16 AM
hmm true, i do love my hoodies.
and morning is a good excuse for morning sex.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 06:18 AM
possatives son possatives.

im a winter guy (although i rather watch womens in their summers wears) but one thing that pisses me off about winter is: your nerve endings are more attentive in winter, so things hurt more in winter, like the smallest things.

Uncle Steezo
05-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Damn this check dude is one ignorant sumbitch

i mean what was the point of posting all that? In a thread about my sexiness of all places.

A real non iggy knows when to shut the fuck up

Anyway ... i just tanned my balls cock asshole and taint

Letting the sun shine where it don't shine

My dick looks like a black mamba sittin on 2 kingsford bricks

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 01:08 PM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2151008/2/istockphoto_2151008-grilled-sausage-on-the-grill.jpg

check two
05-11-2009, 01:22 PM

i mean what was the point of posting all that? In a thread about my sexiness of all places.

Anyway ... i just tanned my balls cock asshole and taint

Letting the sun shine where it don't shine

My dick looks like a black mamba sittin on 2 kingsford bricks

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/03/28/ragtag460.jpg

begongo
05-11-2009, 01:29 PM
possatives son possatives.

im a winter guy (although i rather watch womens in their summers wears) but one thing that pisses me off about winter is: your nerve endings are more attentive in winter, so things hurt more in winter, like the smallest things.
man do you even have snow? lol

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 01:31 PM
I kno...if i lived in a place as hot as Aussieland, I'd look forward to 'winter' too

Killa BB
05-11-2009, 01:38 PM
could i get any sexier?

Yes...

Uncle Steezo
05-11-2009, 01:48 PM
I've had enuff snow for 2 lifetimes

New Hampshire and Chicago

It snowed here last month

Robert
05-11-2009, 02:20 PM
This is a concerning trend.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Style is disgusting.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:16 PM
*yawn - stretch* *looks at sean* realy ? :point:

man do you even have snow? lol

http://trekker.customer.netspace.net.au/snow.htm

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Yeah, the guy disgusts me.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:26 PM
no no no, i was mentioning your e-time.

were you talking about me in this post you corp/corpse rejected bad selector of earf punk bitch ?

Robert
05-11-2009, 03:30 PM
He was talking about Check two.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:40 PM
well he needs to make that more obvious, this 'future of hip-hop' cat is walking on thin ice.

ice ice babby.