PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Dreams

noel411
05-10-2009, 10:54 PM
So I just posted about this strange dream I had last night, in the Vatican Chat thread, and I thought why not make a thread in general chat where people can share their dreams with the public? This is not an "I once had this dream where..." thread. But rather an "I had this dream last night" thread. i.e. When you log onto Wu-Tang Corp, if you had a dream during your last sleep that you would like to share with us, then you do it here.

So let me get the ball rolling by sharing my dream from last night again...

Last night I had a dream in which I was getting sexually intimate with 2 female corpses in a spa bath. I wanted to put my penis inside one of their mouths, but I was fearful of the nature of the aroma that might exude from that orifice upon its opening.

My mother also came into the room while I was conducting my necrophilic act, and I tried to use my body to block the view of the corpses, which were underwater at this stage. I think she saw them but left the room as she wanted nothing to do with the goings on.

Needless to say I was a little disturbed upon waking, though also somewhat sexually aroused. i.e. I had a boner.

Tage
05-10-2009, 10:55 PM
like i said a minute ago.....

youre hiding your sick fantasies from your beloved.

noel411
05-10-2009, 11:11 PM
And I too will re-post my analysis here...

I thought maybe it means that I have desires of having sexual contact with unconditionally submissive females, and maybe I'm afraid of my family finding out about this? Maybe I even have hidden desires of having sexual contact with corpses? I'd have to say though, that would be news to me. Although I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about it before. And several times at it. That's thought about it though. Not considered doing it.

And just to expand on that, I think maybe the thing with not wanting to open the corpse's mouth for fear of the likely aroma, may indicate that I subconsciously want to have sexual contact with corpses but at the same time am disgusted by the prospect.

If I have the same dream again but this time overcome my fear of the aroma, and place my penis inside the corpse's mouth, then I will start to worry. This might be all it takes to awaken such desires in my conscious mind.

diggy
05-11-2009, 02:19 AM
I have a dream interpretation book. I with flip thru and see if I could give you another meaning later.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 02:31 AM
I have a dream interpretation book. I with flip thru and see if I could give you another meaning later.

there are hundreds of books with hundreds of different meanings, dreams are a big topic for me.

im not smoking weed at the current time so my dreams are very vivid and i have atleast two different a night

*refreshes his memory by reading his dream journal*

last night for me (the main one)

i was at a shitty pub around the corner from me drinking with tattoo artists (none of them i knew, my mates fam owns a tattoo shop so i know many tattoo artist's in my area) and a one of my best mates - so where there drinking n shit - the pub is packed, then i turn and notice this maori (islander) butch pub manager is kicking a whole heap of people out, none of which are my mates, but alot of japs, then i left the pub to cross the road to get to an ATM (money machine)

so i cross the road and as im reaching the ATM i start arguing with this short angry bitch about kush (weed) so i get to the ATM machine and then i notice (wierd bit that makes sence) i "need" coins for this ATM, so i cross the road back to the pub.

once in the pub i start picking up dollar coins off the ground, there EVERYWHERE, i start picking them up and i people notice, so they do the same, i have a shitload of coins in my hands and as other people are still picking them up i give some to the owner of the pub, fuck knows where she came from, i say "its your pub so you deserve some".

i cross back across the road and that bitch is still there, she mentions the kush again and then i turn to see the ATM is fucking packed, 15-20 people in line, THEN i notice the bitch i was arguing with is actualy a D (undercover cop) and police start ariving in bunches.

so i ditch the idea of the ATM and call my best mate because the cop lady was telling the coppers to arresst as many people as possible - i tell my mate on the phone (which almost rang out) "get the fuck out the pub, the pigs are at the front door, bail out the back or something"

then i woke up.

EnD
05-11-2009, 02:39 AM
That's...interesting.

Usually I don't even have dreams but last night I think I was in the WWE/WWF fighting against Hulk Hogan :lmao:

Surreptitious
05-11-2009, 02:41 AM
I actually just woke up in the middle of the night. In my dream my girlfriend and I were sleeping on the bottom of a bunk bed and I couldn't go to sleep because Sloth from the Goonies was sleeping on the top bunk above us. He kept reaching his arm down to get some daps. This strange ass dream woke me up and I had a smoke. Now back to the real bed.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 02:44 AM
who here dreams in black and white ?

i dream in colour.

there are ways to tell if your dreaming too:

clocks will change time if you look at them, then look away, then look back.

electrical devices wont work the way they normal do.

also if think your dream is fading and your waking up:

rub your hands together - sometimes colour will come from your hands

also spin on the spot, this will almost definately make your dream head to another area.

Visionz
05-11-2009, 02:46 AM
I actually just woke up in the middle of the night. In my dream my girlfriend and I were sleeping on the bottom of a bunk bed and I couldn't go to sleep because Sloth from the Goonies was sleeping on the top bunk above us. He kept reaching his arm down to get some daps. This strange ass dream woke me up and I had a smoke. Now back to the real bed.
ahahahaa, that's a fuckin funny dream

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2009, 03:13 AM

hahaha

noel411
05-11-2009, 03:16 AM

i dream in colour.

I don't recall ever dreaming in black and white.

I generally know when I'm dreaming. Sometimes I'm having a really fucked up dream but I don't want to wake up because I know it's only a dream, and it's entertaining.

Dreams are interesting. I hope this thread is successful.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:24 AM
i love the subconcious.

you will know if you dream in colour because certin things (like my dollar coins, gold as) you will remember.

alot of people recognize they are dreaming, but then forget almost immediately.

lucid dreaming is an art.

first step is to keep a dream journal, so your concious mind remembers area's you commonly dream in so once your dreaming you can notice, then almost grab a hold of your dreams and work with them.

complete lucidity means you will be able to:

fly
bring certin people into your dreams
bring certin objects
create certin situations
etc.
etc.

anyone wants to know more PM me. im at level 3 at certin times.

there are 5 layers to lucid dreaming.

it can become very spiritual.

Tage
05-11-2009, 11:02 AM

i dream in colour.

clocks will change time if you look at them, then look away, then look back.

electrical devices wont work the way they normal do.

also if think your dream is fading and your waking up:

rub your hands together - sometimes colour will come from your hands

also spin on the spot, this will almost definately make your dream head to another area.

wow... thats interesting.... yeah i know about clocks in dreams... that shit spins me right out, i dream in colour, im pretty sure black and white means you have some sort of illness lol...

i was going to say b/w dreams are what blind people experience, but they dont dream(if they have been blind since birth).

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:21 PM
yeah like the deaf guy in nightmare on elm street 6 - he is the only person in the series to dream in black and white.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2009, 03:23 PM
I want to be a model.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:29 PM
be a model member of society. i just watched australia's next top model season 4, that shit is ruuuFFF.

noel411
05-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Last night I dreamt that I moved into a new apartment. This is a recurring dream that I have. The only thing I remember about this one is that I had 2 book cupboards in my bedroom. One was full and one was empty.

Somewhat ironically I was woken this morning by a courier who was delivering a couple of books that I ordered.

This dream also got me thinking that it would be great to get a second book cupboard, because the one I have is overflowing and I have a lot of books in boxes and shit too. I'm not sure if I might have even been thinking about this yesterday before I had this dream.

Professor Poopsnagle
05-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I dreamed I had a fairy girlfriend, like Tinkerbell and I had to go visit a witch doctor for some magic potion to make her human and we could have better sex.

"what's that shit that nigga smoking.."

TruWizDumb
05-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I dreamed that I was an X-man in Tokyo. And we were all hiding from magnito. We had these keys in our pockets that deactivated our powers and he was trying to get them. Some guy (can't remember his name or his powers) got hurt really bad so he gave me his keys and told me to run. I was running for hours with those damn keys and then I woke up...STOOPID.

But for that necrophelia dream shit....I think it just means that secretly you have feelings for/or wanna fuck someone that all your friends or family thinks is gross or weird. You not wanting to open the mouth kinda symbolized you not wantin ppl to find out or you not wanting to really do it whole heartedly but you're thinking about it...that's just my opinion tho. Dreams are RARELY literal.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2009, 09:51 PM
I had a dream my cock went through TruJizDumb's head like a harpoon gun.

David Bowie high-Fived me after.

TruWizDumb
05-11-2009, 09:55 PM
:( that's terrible... DAVID BOWIE???? The Horror!!!!

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2009, 10:07 PM
:( that's terrible... DAVID BOWIE???? The Horror!!!!

http://lebonah2.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/david-bowie-320.jpg

Did I ever tell you guys STYLE is like the black version of David Bowie shot out of a cannon of glitter?

Probably not..

Dokuro
05-11-2009, 10:17 PM
easy

world domination

NIKLZ
05-11-2009, 11:12 PM

NIGHT MAYOR
05-12-2009, 01:59 AM
http://lebonah2.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/david-bowie-320.jpg

Did I ever tell you guys STYLE is like the black version of David Bowie shot out of a cannon of glitter?

Probably not..

HAHAHAHAHAHA REP!

last night i had a dream i was at "the mall" and was near an ATM (just noticed it was the second night in a row with an atm as a main part, and this guy was getting some money out, i was watching from a far, but as the cash was delt out he walked off, so i went over and pocket it, it was a shitload of cash, like say ........... 5 g's i stuffed one big wod in my pocket and handled another grand, then moved real quick, then i walked futher into the shopping centre.

as i got futher into the mall (try'na escape being found with this dudes duckets) the mall lights were out, it was dark as fuck but all the shops were still open, i walked past a ice cream shop and talked to a girl behind the counter, i asked her to put the lights on and she said, since the she had to turn the lights on the ice cream coolers went warm.

cant realy remember the rest of that dream, but then i was like, in a rough part of the another shopping centre in another dream, like the carpark ? or behind the shops where it was like pipes n shit and i was hiding from cops.

THEN in another dream i was in a park, suburbia part of town, having a BBQ with some mates i got there with a good mate in this wierd, old car that was driven from the back seat, my mate told me "yeah its impossible to park" but we got there and a football jock from school i hated was there, and i had to wood files in my hands (the two i work with at my job) and i was swinging them for no reason like weapons, and i hit the jock in the elbow with one, then he had like this hold on my wrist, like pinching my wrists, and i ended up waking up with a sore wrist, i think i was laying on it (in real life), i woke up early - 20 minutes b4 my alarm goes off.

noel411
05-14-2009, 05:32 AM
But for that necrophelia dream shit....I think it just means that secretly you have feelings for/or wanna fuck someone that all your friends or family thinks is gross or weird. You not wanting to open the mouth kinda symbolized you not wantin ppl to find out or you not wanting to really do it whole heartedly but you're thinking about it
Seems like a reasonable interpretation.
last night i had a dream i was at "the mall" and was near an ATM (just noticed it was the second night in a row with an atm as a main part, and this guy was getting some money out, i was watching from a far, but as the cash was delt out he walked off
I almost did this the other day. Went to the ATM. Put my card in and selected the cash amount, and "Display balance on screen". My card came back, I took it and looked at my balance, then turned around and started walking off. I'd only gone a few steps before I turned around and noticed the money hanging there though. And it was only $50. Pretty fucken absent minded though.

Lil mD
05-14-2009, 03:32 PM
My dreams are strange but anyway :
I was walkin in the street then there a was a man u said to me : Dear Mrs President !
I said dat I wasnt Obama is ! Then he said : Look dat papers U are !
Then i saw an house n I enter n I saw Malcom X n MLK said to me : Come here girl u grow up so fast now u can do everythin u want !
Then i woke up cause mu sista call me

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2009, 03:41 PM
I dreamed that i was constantly punching the face of a sort of friends last night.

I've had similar dreams where i've been involved in brawls with the group of people i associate with.

Pretty clear message from that i guess...

Interestingly, i was talking to my flat mate the other day, and he recalled that he had a dream the night before where he and i were playing 5 a side soccer with a few other friends (we play in a league at my university) and all of a sudden we all started brutally beating each other.

Hateful vibes.

noel411
05-14-2009, 09:58 PM
lolz. My best mate told me he's had dreams where he stabbed me...He has a lot of dreams where he stabs people.

I had so many dreams last night, but all I can remember is part of one where I was looking at all these shoes in a shop. They were stacked up in their boxes. Some of them had $15 stickers showing on the side of the box which was visible to me. I was going through those ones. I had I think 2 pairs of predominantly white ones which fit me, and I planned to buy, and I'd set aside a pair of brown ones that I really liked but could see were gonna be too small.

Then my oldest brother came over and pulled out all the boxes, and I saw that they all had $15 stickers on top of them, and then it was like a mad rush to pick out all the good ones before my brother did.

Visionz
05-14-2009, 10:36 PM
Night before yesterday, I had a dream of getting into a massive shootout with one set of cops after another with the space between the shootouts involving running, changing clothes and such as to avoid detection, hanging out at some bar, only to be detected which involved more cops getting shot. Can't remember how the dream ended, my alarm clock might've pulled me out of it

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-15-2009, 03:27 PM
lolz. My best mate told me he's had dreams where he stabbed me...He has a lot of dreams where he stabs people.

I have reoccurring dreams of being stabbed or stabbing someone. They never make sense. Its always some random person I've never seen walk up and stab me, then i usually manage to fight back and kill them with something, but sometimes I just accept it and die on the ground.

Might be related to my world view or my fear of people ignoring me or betraying me. As a result whenever I do something really dickish I always blame them first, then a few days later give a heart felt apology. I can't see the point of making enemies. I'm too nice a person.

I'm a dick, but I'm joking, I'm a nice person.

Like Hitler...