PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel let down or anti climactic at the Rihanna/Cassie nudez??

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-11-2009, 12:39 PM
i saw tha t cassie pussy shot (see it here http://sexycelebritygossip.com/?q=node/14016)

and i was thinking damn, that wasnt all that. I mean that photo was like a dream to see, but after actually seeing it it got built up so much from watching her and her videos and shit teasing the fuck out of every man.....you realise

....its just another pussy. I didnt even wanna beat off to it, no homo.

Like celebrities are built the fuck up beyond all other forms of woman, theres not a more bigger fantasy for a man than to get to fuck a celebrity ho like Rihanna or Cassie. But why? You actually see girls just as hot everyday in the street.

So thats why I think these leaked shots are more damaging to their careers than they could ever imagine.

The myth has gone now. They cant tease us anymore. The build up was better than the actual thing they were building up to.

So my niggas, remember,

Its not the destination, its the journey.

peace to all my troos.

and we;re all still waiting for fucking Beyonce.

Tage
05-11-2009, 12:52 PM
i have never seen or heard of cassie before.... so it is just another pussy.

Senator C. Palantine
05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
I just peeped the pic. I fucked finer hos than that.

Rhianna's body is like having you a big six at the curb with the fully equipped kit on it, though.

But, yeah, its just another pussy.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 12:57 PM
its always better to see a girl you are familiar with naked because of the anticipation. But lacey is right.

Cassie is just another whore now...before she was just another whore whose pussy we hadn't seen.

Now every mother fucker has seen it even if t hey had no chance....

Its bad for her, but good for those that never had a chance for whatever reasons.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 12:59 PM
I just peeped the pic. I fucked finer hos than that.

Rhianna's body is like having you a big six at the curb with the fully equipped kit on it, though.

But, yeah, its just another pussy.

give up the 'gangsta' bullshit.....your paler than the inside of a pear, which you are also shaped like.

PLus if its a joke, no one has laughed yet

fuckin peepee toucher

check two
05-11-2009, 01:07 PM
9.8/10 people never even heard of Cassie before.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 01:09 PM
but now they know what her vag looks like

Blackula Spectacula
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
no one really knew who paris hilton was until her sex tape came out, same with Kim kardashian. Who knows this might help her out, make her more famous. This doesn't really hurt their career, she might end up with her own reality show... who knows.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I guess, if you aspire to be like Paris Hilton.

I don't think its going to help her tho cuz this shits been done over and over.

Its like lesbianism.....eventually it gets old and its no big deal than people start to hate it.

Jeru
05-11-2009, 01:17 PM
no one really knew who paris hilton was until her sex tape came out, same with Kim kardashian. Who knows this might help her out, make her more famous. This doesn't really hurt their career, she might end up with her own reality show... who knows.

Where's your reality show then?

Senator C. Palantine
05-11-2009, 01:18 PM
give up the 'gangsta' bullshit.....your paler than the inside of a pear, which you are also shaped like.

PLus if its a joke, no one has laughed yet

fuckin peepee toucher

Yet your ignorant racist routine has them rolling in the aisle.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Where's your reality show then?

we need to see some vagina before that happens. Possibley her giving oral to Bateman.

ALCATRAZ
05-11-2009, 02:14 PM
damn cassie hit us with an ass shot at least

Blackula Spectacula
05-11-2009, 03:46 PM
we need to see some vagina before that happens. Possibley her giving oral to Bateman.

Fuck yes. I heard Patty's got a big pinga.

Don Universo
05-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Not let down at all, being that I wasn't expecting much.Neither one of these chics are dimes anyway,but I must say seein Cassie spread wide like that makes me wanna slide up in that just a tad bit more...

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 05:35 PM
i like Cassies twat...id dive head first into it.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Fuck yes. I heard Patty's got a big pinga.

He does...me and Pat play E-swords all the time. Dudes got the braveheart schlong at a 90 degree angle for maximum g-spot stimulation in the missionary position.

KaramelSundae
05-11-2009, 05:52 PM

probably not cuz of her half shaven head

YungSunny
05-11-2009, 06:02 PM
^Why you hatin' so hard on her?
You can fetch the dack too honey.

KaramelSundae
05-11-2009, 06:13 PM
You need to be doing homework

LOG OFF

YungSunny
05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
You need to log in.

This dick.
Free membership, baby. No credit card needed.

KaramelSundae
05-11-2009, 06:26 PM
lol what a simp

beautifulrock
05-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Who is Cassie and why does the top half of her body look like a Philipino man servant?

KaramelSundae
05-11-2009, 06:30 PM
cuz she has filipino in her

check two
05-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Filipino give good massages.

YungSunny
05-11-2009, 07:29 PM
lol what a simp

I have a sharp sense of humor, which I could of bumped into your frame a lot sooner.

And give you earth lessons.

KaramelSundae
05-11-2009, 07:49 PM
give me earth lessons?

lolll.

Koolish
05-11-2009, 07:52 PM
yeah i liked the video cassie more than the naked one... but i'd still fuck her.

YungSunny
05-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah check the fly shit out, don't eat lard and feed the seeds.....

sex.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2009, 08:45 PM

No one really knew who you were til your sex .gif came out

YungSunny
05-11-2009, 08:51 PM
^That's actually true, I mean, I didn't know about her until them titties got unleashed.

ALCATRAZ
05-12-2009, 01:53 AM
I have a sharp sense of humor, which I could of bumped into your frame a lot sooner.

And give you earth lessons.
earth lessons ahahahahaah this nigga