PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to think any country outside of usa IS A third world?

SKAMPOE
05-11-2009, 03:20 PM
?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2009, 03:21 PM
It's incorrect.

If that is what your are asking.

And obviously extremely stupid.

Shogah
05-11-2009, 03:26 PM
No. Because some countries really are a third world.

But a lot of countries that you might say they are, infact are not, and probably much more developed than what you think of.

Robert
05-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Why would anyone address this shit seriously?

What the fuck is this fat, incoherent swine devourer on about?

SKAMPOE
05-11-2009, 03:35 PM
My thing is a person that has not travelled out side of his country and that being the great u s of a, one might consider the rest of the world a cold horrid savag place....

Question is, is it wrong to have such mantality?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Yes, it is, dickpaste.

Robert
05-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Has someone hijacked your account Skampoe?

Blackula Spectacula
05-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Skamp is a good example of the education system in the US.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:49 PM
im with pat and rob on this, sorry skamp, its totaly idiotic

specialy since europe was way developed b4 america.

SKAMPOE
05-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Blackula is a good example of y we need not sleep around..

Scandals and deceases max..

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-11-2009, 03:51 PM
What Skampoe is trying to say is any country that doesnt hold the amount of food needed to make someone as obese as himself, is a third world country.

Skampoe probably consumes the entire food weight daily that your average Rwandan village does weekly, so he may have a point.

SKAMPOE
05-11-2009, 03:51 PM
This is not my pov, some one told me puerto rico was third world and i argued and argued and she kept sayin america is the only non savage country/non third werld...

She bugged out

NIGHT MAYOR
05-11-2009, 03:53 PM
i refuse to argue wih stupid people, they have made it this far without learning the obvious, why would they debate the fact with me.

thats a perfect time to save your time and walk away.

Blackula Spectacula
05-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Skamp is a good example of how to become A Third World .

Fat ass.

SKAMPOE
05-11-2009, 03:56 PM
But me, being a teacher ov duh seedz and all, i try to open minds with no success..

SKAMPOE
05-11-2009, 03:59 PM
skamp is a good example of how to become a third world .

Fat ass.
balckula's twatula is an example of wat not to feed ur dog in a third world..

Blackula Spectacula
05-11-2009, 04:03 PM
You have no proof that sleep around. There's proof that you're fat.

I win.

check two
05-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Puerto Rico is owned by the US.

Blackula Spectacula
05-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Yeah Puerto Rico is a common filth ... I'm sorry, it is a "common wealth" country.

Robert
05-11-2009, 04:08 PM
but me, being a teacher ov duh seedz and all, i try to open minds with no success..

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh my fucking lord!!!!!!! I'm choking on my own saliva here!!!!

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Incredible thread.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Skamp is a good example of the education system in the US.

Puerto Rican.....nuff said.

Aside from that the U.S. can bomb your weak ass country into a 3rd world country, so technically, yes, you are just a bunch of 3rd world countries in waiting.

The British, as usual, swing off our nuts every since we bitch slapped them in the late 1700's, and we appreciate the love we get from them. SO we let them prosper.

Same with most of Western Europe....we rebuilt them in our own image after the War.

Canada....basically Canada is like Britains retarded cousin who lives in a shack in a very cold place nobody wants to go to.

Aussieland.....Its where all of Britains rednecks reside....its the British South, but this is where the Brits are smarter, their South is thousands of miles away on and inhospitable desert island.

Eat it, Eurofags
http://people.eku.edu/pedersonn/mongoliaFire/american-flag.gif

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Lmao

SKAMPOE
05-11-2009, 11:36 PM
lol

TSA
05-12-2009, 12:23 AM
But me, being a teacher ov duh seedz and all, i try to open minds with no success..
DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAhaHAHAha
ahaHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa
ahAHAHaAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAHAhaHAHAHahaAHahAHHAHAhahaHAHAH1
11!!!AHAHahahaHAHAHAHhahaAHa

TSA
05-12-2009, 12:26 AM
i would think this thread is funny but the majority of this forum probably doesn't know what a 3rd world country is.

cap
05-12-2009, 04:12 AM
yes it is very dumb to think that skamp, especially since a lot of countries around the world have a higher standard of living than the U.S....

Longbongcilvaringz
05-12-2009, 04:37 AM
Puerto Rican.....nuff said.

Aside from that the U.S. can bomb your weak ass country into a 3rd world country, so technically, yes, you are just a bunch of 3rd world countries in waiting.

The British, as usual, swing off our nuts every since we bitch slapped them in the late 1700's, and we appreciate the love we get from them. SO we let them prosper.

Same with most of Western Europe....we rebuilt them in our own image after the War.

Canada....basically Canada is like Britains retarded cousin who lives in a shack in a very cold place nobody wants to go to.

Aussieland.....Its where all of Britains rednecks reside....its the British South, but this is where the Brits are smarter, their South is thousands of miles away on and inhospitable desert island.

Eat it, Eurofags
http://people.eku.edu/pedersonn/mongoliaFire/american-flag.gif

Shut the fuck up, you don't represent your country.

Your just some stupid cunt who happens to live there.

As are the rest of you.

Patriotism is the by product of degenerate society.

Fucking scum bags.

Robert
05-12-2009, 04:40 AM
That was pretty furious if I do say so myself.

Robert
05-12-2009, 04:42 AM
Honestly though, I feel that Nicky would like Australia better than the "British South".

Lil mD
05-12-2009, 04:57 AM
Damn this threat is serious ? some people find some time to ask stupid questions like that ?

NIGHT MAYOR
05-12-2009, 05:01 AM
its seems to me like pat needs to get some poontang. he has been wil'n out at alot of people lately.

Durag
05-12-2009, 05:59 AM
hahahahahhaa

jesus christ Skamp really comes fru wif duh heat this time, another absolute banger! Most of the western world along with australiam japan etc are all as equal to the usa and in some cases have even higher standard of living.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-12-2009, 06:03 AM
yeah we have BBQ's

SKAMPOE
05-12-2009, 06:07 AM
pat n poon is like oil and water, some shit just dont mix well, now, if by poontang u mean veiny triumphant cocks, then yes.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-12-2009, 03:30 PM
haha

Explain to me, the messages you have been leaving on peoples profile pages then skampoe?

SKAMPOE
05-12-2009, 03:32 PM
like whos?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Choosing to be here, in this body, this body holding me, feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

SKAMPOE
05-12-2009, 03:39 PM
waaat? all joking aside, i think some one hacked ma shit..

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Honestly though, I feel that Nicky would like Australia better than the "British South".

it seems so hot there tho...and i just saw this show about dingo's and i aint feelin them.

Shut the fuck up, you don't represent your country.

Your just some stupid cunt who happens to live there.

As are the rest of you.

Patriotism is the by product of degenerate society.

Fucking scum bags.

how chic-politik and expected.

SKAMPOE
05-12-2009, 06:20 PM
i live in a third world city in ct

Longbongcilvaringz
05-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Yeah, and your ultra patriotic faggit shit has everyone in stitches.

But i guess i missed the point of your rollicking post.

SKAMPOE
05-12-2009, 06:30 PM
http://j.photos.cx/patriot-act-162.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah, and your ultra patriotic faggit shit has everyone in stitches.

But i guess i missed the point of your rollicking post.

You suffer insecurities because your from a 'lesser' country than mine. Even if you hate 'patriotism', AMerica still does whatever it is you believe in much better than Aussieland.
ANd im not hating, tahts just the truth Patty Boi.

i live in a third world city in ct

YOu wouldnt say that if you ever visited Detroit.

SKAMPOE
05-12-2009, 08:33 PM
stop inviting me to ur house u creep!

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
http://15.media.tumblr.com/I2AT80QPYnayvyuol3YGqaM8o1_400.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 07:31 AM
nice lookin shirt

drippie k
05-13-2009, 03:46 PM
the u.s. would cry their fucking eyes out were russia to start attacking and theyre not even considered to be as developed as the US

Third World Countries: Nigeria, Egypt, Bogota, Afghanistan, Romania
NOT Third World Countries: England, France, Italy, Holland, Spain, Germany
i've known people who think anything outside the u.s., canada and maybe england (basically, english speaking countries) are countries filled with savage america/freedom-hating terrorists...i used to work on a military base in spain at the grocery store that was like a 15 minute walk from the front gate and this family that lived on the base would come once a month to buy like 3 shopping carts full of groceries claiming they were too scared to go near the gate because they were afraid of being attacked by terrorists or robbed for being americans...that kind of shit makes me want to slap people repeatedly non-stop for 7 minutes straight..sure, not every country may have developed themselves and have as much influence through out the world in such a short period of time but that doesn't mean it's more developed or better..

america IS famous for gang/drug violence, drive-by shootings...if anything, half of the south, detroit, south-central LA and cleveland is fucking 3rd world

check two
05-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Russia can't beat the US. lol They might have had more of a chance back in the 80's.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Militarily speaking, nobody comes close to the United States.

Russia can't do shit.

As an American, we recognize only 5 countries

America--Us
Mexico--Everyone who speaks spanish(includes South America and Spain)
Europe--Funny-talking, inferior white people(australia included)
Asia--All Chinese-looking people
Africa--All black people not in America are Africans

No offense, but this is what our school systems teach, so I don't know any better.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/america.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 07:28 PM
the u.s. would cry their fucking eyes out were russia to start attacking and theyre not even considered to be as developed as the US

Third World Countries: Nigeria, Egypt, Bogota, Afghanistan, Romania
NOT Third World Countries: England, France, Italy, Holland, Spain, Germany
i've known people who think anything outside the u.s., canada and maybe england (basically, english speaking countries) are countries filled with savage america/freedom-hating terrorists...i used to work on a military base in spain at the grocery store that was like a 15 minute walk from the front gate and this family that lived on the base would come once a month to buy like 3 shopping carts full of groceries claiming they were too scared to go near the gate because they were afraid of being attacked by terrorists or robbed for being americans...that kind of shit makes me want to slap people repeatedly non-stop for 7 minutes straight..sure, not every country may have developed themselves and have as much influence through out the world in such a short period of time but that doesn't mean it's more developed or better..

america IS famous for gang/drug violence, drive-by shootings...if anything, half of the south, detroit, south-central LA and cleveland is fucking 3rd world

pleeez.......cleveland aint even close to third world.

DUMBO
05-13-2009, 07:32 PM
nigeria should be part of the 5th world.

ButterCrunchJoints
05-13-2009, 07:45 PM
pleeez.......cleveland aint even close to third world.

oZzgAjjuqZM
ysmLA5TqbIY

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 07:46 PM
i already posted these dickless.

YungSunny
05-13-2009, 08:07 PM

Russia can't do shit.

America--Us

No offense, but this is what our school systems teach, so I don't know any better.

LOL Wow this shit is almost better than the wu-tang double cd.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 08:10 PM
haha...Dan always comes wif da troof and it only brings out the inferiority complex that some of those mentioned suffer from.

like Bateman

SKAMPOE
05-13-2009, 08:20 PM

Russia can't do shit.

America--Us

ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha exept ricans