View Full Version : Prophet Picasso and OTB present: "LEXICON GODS"

War and Peace
05-12-2009, 11:25 AM
yall know the drill-
Picasso slashes with the sword/
OTB flies the arrows>

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/OTBOTB1/aa11aa.jpg

My voice had ceased, but it took War and Peace to unleash the Moorish beast/
two Somali pirates off the shores of Greece, two gray horses and a Taurus piece/
we got this yacht, abandon ya course and cease before the heat is forced to speak/
we explore the deeps with sheikhs and whores, services in fjords with priests/
killin crooked clergy to avoid the leaks, pontiff candidates left on a porch deceased/
kings' entire fortunes either torched or fleeced so me and OTB can enjoy our feast/
you can't buy prophecy but you can employ our speech, each sixteen is priceless/
smokin mint green ficus, watchin big screens thrice the size that Sistines' sides is/
compete wit prophets for pristine prizes, across Irish seas, me and fifteen pirates/
we tyrants that balance talents and violence, across oceans like a swine flu virus/
O is Cyrus and I'm Osirus, we'd rather die before we let you sail up behind us/
if you find us, approach in kindness, call me highness or a spear'll find ya sinus/
we'll slice ya spine in silence while sippin the finest malt ale, the divine cartel/
sea salt smell, we approach starboard at the harbor before the wind caught sail/
afterward we put the ransom in vaults of banks, hit the village and talk to skanks/
buy a whole bar of dranks, sank ya ship and make ya seamen walk the planks....

insult the Sultan and the result is a tragic lesson G>
strappin occult captains to catapults and launchin them with magestic trajectory>
fresh cadavers crash land in rectory grasses where spotted fawns collect aggressively>
wreckless sect members act as select mulch for chapel lawns as dawn turns red expressively>
staunch supporter of leather-gauntlet warriors who enter lecture halls pullin bulky metal weaponry>
heavy mortar shells soar over rocky fort walls as I hunt your blasphemous cohorts with Desert Falcon artillery>
gallant Dutch Schultz O.G. gulpin tall Scotch whiskey malts for lunch in Balkan distilleries>
vigorously hunt and massacre wretched Baltic regiments like British colonial Boston catastrophes>
cross rivers like Paul in Malta with only simple yet holy wishes to surpass calamities>
Picassos the Abbott, I'm the Salt that preserves the compassion to harass your vanity>
saw the vault then waltzed in and walked off with the lost shekels of Babylon>
shackle false rhetoric - mad casualties fall when I draw my long, precious scabbard of Avalon>
shatter glass jaws into sufficient fragments to canvass the galaxy>
the matter at hand is to everlastingly banish the advent of inefficient dogmatic fallacy>
best get gone - I wreck shit like jets into Pentagons when I flex my lexicon>
forever seven - yall steady slippin and reppin consecutive sixes like molecular hexagons>

THE MASON
05-12-2009, 12:17 PM
PP and OTB killing shit!!!

Damn nice work yall, Ultra Magnetic

Peace

THUGNIFICENT
05-12-2009, 02:58 PM
damn this is hot from both of you. love the multies from Picasso, the theme with OTB. great drop

Prince Rai
05-12-2009, 04:26 PM
that was a solid performance guys

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-12-2009, 04:54 PM
To sum it all up in one word: Sick

Guarded By Martyrs
05-14-2009, 07:50 PM
As usual Picasso is perfection.
And O you're taking the piss, for real.

The opening lines from both are incredible :

"My voice had ceased, but it took War and Peace to unleash the Moorish beast/
two Somali pirates off the shores of Greece, two gray horses and a Taurus piece/"

&

"insult the Sultan and the result is a tragic lesson G>
strappin occult captains to catapults and launchin them with magestic trajectory>"

But this dart is ridiculous :

"heavy mortar shells soar over rocky fort walls as I hunt your blasphemous cohorts with Desert Falcon artillery>
gallant Dutch Schultz O.G. gulpin tall Scotch whiskey malts for lunch in Balkan distilleries>
vigorously hunt and massacre wretched Baltic regiments like British colonial Boston catastrophes>
cross rivers like Paul in Malta with only simple yet holy wishes to surpass calamities>
Picassos the Abbott, I'm the Salt that preserves the compassion to harass your vanity>"

8O

Great collaboration, two of the best no doubt in my mind.

Peace.

War and Peace
05-15-2009, 09:11 AM
yo thanks whers-

always an honor, and always enjoyable to read your impeccable assessments-

on yo Picasso-
look forward to unsheathing excalibur once again with you in the future homey-

you inspire great creativity g-

hit me up anytime-
as i will you-

peace-