PDA

View Full Version : Another Issue With The Mods.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-12-2009, 03:20 PM
MAGMA has been moderating in the 1% section once again, which i thought we had agreed would not be done...

He has edited at least one of my posts and altered it to appear as if i was saying self incriminating things.

Admittedly, i have been editing every single one of his posts, however, as the moderator of the 1% i feel as though i am simply representing the group.

No one wants MAGMA viewing the forum, let alone posting in it or moderating it.

If he chooses to continue posting, i don't see why i should hesitate to either delete or edit his posts.

Please prevent him from doing the same to me though, and please prevent him from moderating in any area of the 1% forum.

Thanks.

PB.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-12-2009, 03:57 PM
magma is that dude.

dont fuck with him newb. u can be touched.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-12-2009, 04:06 PM
He's not 'that dude' at all.

He's just another emotional Wu Tang Fan on a fucking forum.

Being, on most occasions, emotional as fuck.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-12-2009, 04:16 PM
As long as he keeps giving me those green rep facials, its all gin and juice to me.

LORD NOSE
05-12-2009, 06:30 PM
MAGMA has been moderating in the 1% section once again, which i thought we had agreed would not be done...

He has edited at least one of my posts and altered it to appear as if i was saying self incriminating things.

Admittedly, i have been editing every single one of his posts, however, as the moderator of the 1% i feel as though i am simply representing the group.

No one wants MAGMA viewing the forum, let alone posting in it or moderating it.

If he chooses to continue posting, i don't see why i should hesitate to either delete or edit his posts.

Please prevent him from doing the same to me though, and please prevent him from moderating in any area of the 1% forum.

Thanks.

PB.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/pur3fknpawa/crying-ou-boy-screenshot.jpg

Tage
05-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Big Ben is 'That Dude'.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2009, 08:25 PM
hilarious

Crackhead Bob
05-13-2009, 10:01 AM
As long as he keeps giving me those green rep facials, its all gin and juice to me.
You enjoy a good facial do you? self incriminating faggot.

TAURO
05-13-2009, 11:15 AM
lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-13-2009, 11:26 AM
what other context did you think i was using the word "facials" in you fucking degenerate coldsore?

Senator C. Palantine
05-13-2009, 11:32 AM
I agree.

Whats the point in having usergroups when faggits like Magma roam free.

BeautifulRock, i dont understand how it's possible for someone to be as unfunny as you. Scientifically.

Crackhead Bob
05-13-2009, 11:34 AM
I agree.

Whats the point in having usergroups when faggits like Magma roam free.

BeautifulRock, i dont understand how it's possible for someone to be as unfunny as you. Scientifically.The White Michael Jackson?
hypocrite faggot.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Brock has been pretty funny recently i think.

He was painfully unfunny in the past.

And i think he has recognised this, and correctionalised his joint.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-13-2009, 11:42 AM
GiggityGiggityGooo

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar52946_4.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=52946)

^nuff sed.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2009, 11:45 AM
As i am no longer a mod, this thread is moot as fuck man.

Lets all just relax.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
what is your purpose besides sustaining the world faggotry quota?

TSA
05-13-2009, 11:04 PM
im more then sure the mods have a vendetta against duh 1% cause they're wierd and gay and i don't trust a single one of them.

plus the 1% is like the wutang of wutangcorp.
mixed wif so icy ENt.

circa 93

when niggas was getting stolen.

regardless, their failure to succeed is just gonna get them in the long run. outside of the DMS thread (nicky touch and my own contributions) nobody posts in KTL accept know sunny winters secondaries and diggy.

who don't disagree, killing all conversation and need to reply to anything.

the trend will continue, and no im not psychic, this is obvious shit that a baby's dick can see but emotional wutang corp posters can't.

i don't think its an unfair request to keep big ben out of the 1% cause the guy is a creep and none of us want him there, like him, or will end up at that level of failure in our adult lives except wolf.

but there's obviously 'sides' drawn that those who have the knowledge but use it for their own liesure online have been naive about.

don't be suprised pat, if one of them makes a video rubbing him bald cousin fester head about how he wants you to die. with little to no provocation.

its happened to me

TSA
05-13-2009, 11:11 PM
also, pat, just dont try to reason with them, obviously they know what's going on, i wouldn't be suprised in all seriousness if one of them literally want you to die for affiliating with me online.
it sounds overblown but i've seen ppl strip naked on this site for less.

affiliating with the streets.
online.

EAGLE EYE
05-14-2009, 02:07 AM
So what do you boys talk about in your little sub forum?

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5251/206769fw.png

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2009, 03:52 AM
Nicky has been particularly bitter lately.

TSA
05-14-2009, 11:36 AM
So what do you boys talk about in your little sub forum?

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5251/206769fw.png
the savage life.

hbu?

Suga Duga
05-14-2009, 12:37 PM
mixed wif so icy ENt.

circa 93

:list:

Olive Oil Goombah
05-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Nicky has been particularly bitter lately.

nah, I'm just keeping up the manufactured beef you twat.

im more then sure the mods have a vendetta against duh 1% cause they're wierd and gay and i don't trust a single one of them.

mixed wif so icy ENt.

circa 93

regardless, their failure to succeed is just gonna get them in the long run. outside of the DMS thread (nicky touch and my own contributions) nobody posts in KTL accept know sunny winters secondaries and diggy.

who don't disagree, killing all conversation and need to reply to anything.

the trend will continue, and no im not psychic, this is obvious shit that a baby's dick can see but emotional wutang corp posters can't.

i don't think its an unfair request to keep big ben out of the 1% cause the guy is a creep and none of us want him there, like him, or will end up at that level of failure in our adult lives except wolf.

but there's obviously 'sides' drawn that those who have the knowledge but use it for their own liesure online have been naive about.

don't be suprised pat, if one of them makes a video rubbing him bald cousin fester head about how he wants you to die. with little to no provocation.

its happened to me

the first post I made got deleted in teh DMS thread. It wasn't even 'negative' I just was asking Mr. Muhammed some questions as to why he would want to attack pyschology, what his justification was for it.

So, truthfully I won't post much there if its always getting deleted if my views don't line up with sunny's.
Thats what he wants, but I see no reason in writing something to have it erased.

I'll just do shit via PM if its that important an issue i wish to debate.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2009, 05:01 PM
That's the thing isn't it, and i was just saying it in the 1%.

Yeah, i was being an idiot and edited and undeleted some shit.

But it was on people visitors page, and the stuff i edited was previously just shit talking anyway.

And the only thing i undeleted was the lewd gif. that Prof Rino posted on almost everyone's page.

SUNNY, since becoming a mod, has consistently abused his power in the only section of this forum which is meant to be 'serious'.

And has been stuck up for by the other mods.

SUNNY is pretty much ruining the section which he mods.

While i was actually putting some work into keeping the Hip Hop Album Reviews section as well organised as it was before i was unmodded the first time because i supposedly insulted MsRZA by quoting a passage from American Psycho. Now the section is pretty much pointless as a result of the archive never getting updated.

I said here and in the 1%, i probably should have been unmodded this time.

But then again, so should a lot of the mods.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Eh, it makes no difference. It only proves what type of person Sunny really is. Everything I accused him of being pretty much.

check two
05-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Pat,
So you edited Drunken Monk's animated DJ scratching pic in my visitor messages, and replaced it with an adult pic with a naked fat lady?

EAGLE EYE
05-14-2009, 08:29 PM
the savage life.

hbu?

Its Boondock Saints.

But you wouldnt know that cuz you live in a 1% cornfield and smell like african baby powder.

TSA
05-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Actually.

Im thinking of a way to make an alternative to KTL.

the faggot mods have already tried to keep the god body away from that gwap with those faggot reps and vaticans and iguanas and shit,

i felt the GeeOhDee Stock market a hell of an alternative to the rather gay agenda based rep system, and give me a little time and we'll have a KTLless KTL,

and then watch, they'll try to destroy that too.

but the god body can't be destroyed. the 1% is already more affiliated with the streets then the vatican, who have never heard of the train tussle.

never.

AcidPhosphate69
05-15-2009, 12:19 AM
See, in real life. You can go to a bar and meet women if you're bored. It's pretty cool. You don't even get edited or have to be accepted and wear a lil' title.

TSA
05-15-2009, 12:23 AM
..aren't you a ginger?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-15-2009, 04:26 AM
Pat,
So you edited Drunken Monk's animated DJ scratching pic in my visitor messages, and replaced it with an adult pic with a naked fat lady?

If a post was edited, it would have been me.

I can't remember the particular occasion, but i was hustling pretty hard to keep up with Drunken Monk changing his posts back to normal.

Tecknowledgist
05-17-2009, 08:57 PM
we should just find a useless, never-visited subforum on this site and turn it into the new unofficial KTL. sunny wont have modding powers there. like the scriptures forum or whatever the fuck