PDA

View Full Version : The Pill Mix

whitey
05-12-2009, 04:34 PM
What chu munchin on?

whats your favorites?

ive come into some vicodin and some cyclobenzaprine (muscle relaxer) and i am feeling lovely.

I much prefer the pharms these days as opposed to boomers or cid or any of that stuff from my youth. just munch up and cool out.

too bad im on a break from the sticky or id really be loving life right now.

whitey
05-12-2009, 04:39 PM
this thread is brought to you by Rude Jude of shade 45 of XM serius radio's "the pill mix" and eminems new album "relapse".

|)

SKAMPOE
05-12-2009, 04:46 PM
all pain killers are the shit, any thing wit opium a derivative, but percocett is my fav fa sho

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I was given a Zaney about 30 minutes ago.

Why did I eat it? Cuz Im bored and working on something.

whitey
05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
xanies are some feel goods.

havent gotten my hands on any in a while.

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2009, 10:49 PM
On my way to party out of state this weekend my room mate gave a dextroamphetamine which is as strong as coke but without a shitty after effect.

Needless to say I was on some dark winding back road and got pulled over. Shit started to kick in as "the man" was walking up to my car with his flash light. That took a lot of self control to act normal. LOL.

SKAMPOE
05-13-2009, 06:46 AM
not so much as self control as being white blond fag being pulled over by anothe white blond faggit...

AcidPhosphate69
05-13-2009, 01:20 PM
not so much as self control as being white blond fag being pulled over by anothe white blond faggit...

You'd be surprised at how cops treat white people when there's no other minorities to fuck with. Cops are universal dicks.

I'm not a big fan of xanax cuz it makes me black the fuck out but I love me some vikes and percs. I use to really love oc's but that shit is dangerous to get into. Oh and adderall kicks ass. 30 mg extended release baby.

Dirty Knowledge
05-13-2009, 01:29 PM
pills are aight. i call em government crack. anyone here ever smoke an oxy? that shit is crackhead shit but damn if you do it with a blunt....suuwooop

AcidPhosphate69
05-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Smokin' oxies? That sounds fucking rugged. Oc's and weed go together like butter and toast. Shit is jerry as fuck. I've smoked valiums crushed into a joint. I felt fine until I stood up and then I realized how much I just really wanted to sit back down.

Nice sig quote by the way. "all the people that I knew...actin' funny when Big Ruck got some loot"

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 02:55 PM

shut up you fat puerto rican crybaby. You hate blacks more than you hate whites. Let some brotha fuck your wife and that shit will come out real quick.

Two face chunkball.

Dirty Knowledge
05-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Smokin' oxies? That sounds fucking rugged. Oc's and weed go together like butter and toast. Shit is jerry as fuck. I've smoked valiums crushed into a joint. I felt fine until I stood up and then I realized how much I just really wanted to sit back down.

Nice sig quote by the way. "all the people that I knew...actin' funny when Big Ruck got some loot"

yeah no doubt..

i never smoked valiums, i remember back in the day thinking you could crush a zanny and smoke it but naw.

only thing i ever mix with weed is that white girl and that shit is the best. aint smoked a dirty though in like a good year.

Professor Poopsnagle
05-13-2009, 06:43 PM
I usually dope out on a Scotch and GHB mix and violently force my girl to deepthroat my Charles Jones. Then when I'm frustrated I can't come or even can't get hard, I beat my bitch with a 3rd party Xbox 360 controller and somehow still manage to cum on her cowering teary face. I'm not proud of myself.

SKAMPOE
05-14-2009, 07:02 AM
shut up you fat puerto rican crybaby. You hate blacks more than you hate whites. Let some brotha fuck your wife and that shit will come out real quick.

Two face chunkball.

wow, damn, ur lies go as far as sayin i hate blacks? Black? Seriously? More than whites? Buuahahahahahahhahahahaha u make me sick

Durag
05-14-2009, 07:06 AM
I usually dope out on a Scotch and GHB mix and violently force my girl to deepthroat my Charles Jones. Then when I'm frustrated I can't come or even can't get hard, I beat my bitch with a 3rd party Xbox 360 controller and somehow still manage to cum on her cowering teary face. I'm not proud of myself.

hahaha

I dont really take too many pills apart from esctacy or valium, there not readily available or popular here. Are those perscription pills or over the counter shit or what?

Ive smoked E pills before, tastes like shit, as does snorting them which burns the fuck out of your nose.

begongo
05-14-2009, 07:16 AM
On my way to party out of state this weekend my room mate gave a dextroamphetamine which is as strong as coke but without a shitty after effect.
LMAO

wtf shitty after effect after coke?

the reason why coke is popular is BECAUSE it doesn't have a shitty after effect by default, unlike speed or other shit for snorting ... I dunno what kinda coke you have there though

Durag
05-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Yeah i dont really get any side effects from coke, in fact i had a lovely gram on sunday, had me going for the day and i was fine the next morning for work.

begongo
05-14-2009, 07:21 AM
exactly, speed on the other hand made me not sleep till the next sunset and also made me feel somehow physically sick the day after

there is basically no wear-off/hangover effect from coke at all

SKAMPOE
05-14-2009, 07:23 AM
LOL THATS THE ILLEST SHIT I READ 2DAY:clap: