PDA

View Full Version : Does the intricateness of the human body mean there is a creator?

diggy
05-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Yes.

The inventors of psychiatry were probably spiritually bereft. I say this cuz they (like you have said) use chemicals to solve a problem of spiritual origin. They probably view the human body as a container of liquids and chemical reactions denying the spiritual aspect of life. They only see the obvious. How could a person who only sees a portion of what we are, solve an issue that originates in an aspect of being they do not recognize?

If a human is just a container of liquids and chemical reactions, they (doctors) should be able to inject a dead body with the right chemicals and bring it back to life, but they can't do it. So life is more than chemical reactions. I know this is another topic, but I just wanted to add on.

its also a very intricate system of energy set points and complex chemical balances that's near impossible to replicate due to that fact that it's the cohesion that trillions of cells with their own life.

again idk why you would believe in spirits and not believe in ghosts

unless you believe in ghosts, cause they're literally the same thing.

Very intricate indeed and that points to a designer of supreme wisdom and power.

To me spirit and ghost is different. Ghosts are attributed to strange noises and images living people cannot explain. I do not believe in them.

or not.
what if its intricate cause it's intricate? after all its trillions of cells living mutually and coordinating with chemical set points and kinetic energy.
it would get intricate. and that's just the cellular level. atoms are triller.

and a spirit is a ghost, that's all. ghost is a synonum (could never spell that word, not greek) for spirit, there's no different.

Being intricate cause it's intricate does not make sense. The cause is not the same as the effect; the cause must be other than the effect.

What made the cells?

What made them coordinate?

Was it not a creator?

You are right on the etymological origins of ghost and spirit.

Some say ghosts hang around and bother people after death. I do not believe that.

Crackhead Bob
05-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Life has a funny way of sorting itself out. Believe it or not, a lot of really good people died whose only crime was their DNA didn't function properly. So you can blame that on this "creator" too. Or you can just bite the ball and say, hey we all evolved from single celled organisms and life is fucked up. Take your pick.

diggy
05-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Life has a funny way of sorting itself out. Believe it or not, a lot of really good people died whose only crime was their DNA didn't function properly. So you can blame that on this "creator" too. Or you can just bite the ball and say, hey we all evolved from single celled organisms and life is fucked up. Take your pick.

That is not the full story though. What were his/her parents eating, inhaling, and allowing into their bodies before or during the formation of the fetus?

When does parental responsibility come into play?

Mr. Muhammad
05-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Let's look at the Obvious...

I possess intelligence.

I am an inherent part of the Universe in which I exist.

Thus,

INTELLIGENCE is an inherent part of the Universe.

From the standpoint of physics:

A change in position over time is referred to as "velocity".

A change in velocity over time is referred to as "acceleration".

A change in acceleration over time is referred to as "control".

Control requires a Controller...an Intelligence.

"Chance" (randomness) could never produce such intricate, purposeful organization...let alone perpetuate it!

ORDER is the product of WILL (directed Intelligence).

So far, NO ONE has been able to demonstrate, in real time, that "chance" can produce such exquisite order and organization...and they never will.

RM

diggy
05-14-2009, 03:59 PM
^^Very well put.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2009, 05:55 PM
*sigh*

You guys are thinking on such a lowly and illogical level i don't even know where to begin.

All i can say here, is that just because you feel as though these things are unexplained, it does not therefore mean that the notion of a creator somehow does explain them.

That, my friends, is a ridiculous jump of logic.

Why you fellows continue to ignore logical scientific explanations to the questions which you pose, favouring instead ideas which either you or someone else has dreamed up with no clear passage of thought, is beyond me.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-14-2009, 06:08 PM
why is it so hard for people to imagine things going from extremely simple to extremely complex.

we already have evidence, just look at how the human body (or any body) develops form the Human Embryo over 9 months. and then 18 years. All from that one single circle cell, that split in half, and again, ans again.

Thats incredible. How is evolution any more incredible?

Koolish
05-14-2009, 06:22 PM
all life here is set up perfectly. the reason a lot of people believe in something is because it seems way too unlikely that everything fit together on earth so perfectly. too perfectly you know (like if we were a little closer to the sun, no life). but a lot of people are fine with thinking we're all just fucking lucky.

diggy
05-14-2009, 08:35 PM
*sigh*

You guys are thinking on such a lowly and illogical level i don't even know where to begin.

All i can say here, is that just because you feel as though these things are unexplained, it does not therefore mean that the notion of a creator somehow does explain them.

Why you fellows continue to ignore logical scientific explanations to the questions which you pose, favouring instead ideas which either you or someone else has dreamed up with no clear passage of thought, is beyond me.

You have bashed our argument without supplementing it with another. You have not proven our arguement wrong. You have offered nothing. You are here NOT to build, but to destroy.

diggy
05-14-2009, 08:38 PM
why is it so hard for people to imagine things going from extremely simple to extremely complex.

we already have evidence, just look at how the human body (or any body) develops form the Human Embryo over 9 months. and then 18 years. All from that one single circle cell, that split in half, and again, ans again.

Exactly. It is amazing when you think of it.

all life here is set up perfectly. the reason a lot of people believe in something is because it seems way too unlikely that everything fit together on earth so perfectly. too perfectly you know (like if we were a little closer to the sun, no life). but a lot of people are fine with thinking we're all just fucking lucky.

Yes, and chance plays no part of it. If it did, randomness would be the norm.

Visionz
05-14-2009, 09:05 PM
*sigh*

point to anything that exist without being created first. every creation has a creator. you can keep working back all the way to the big bang I suppose but what before that?

To assume there is a source to the All does not seem illogical at all to me as absolutely everything has a source.

Robert
05-15-2009, 12:25 AM
You have bashed our argument without supplementing it with another. You have not proven our arguement wrong. You have offered nothing. You are here NOT to build, but to destroy.

Your arguement can't be proven wrong. That is the nature of your arguement.

You can't disprove an intelligent force. However, that doesn't mean one exists.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-15-2009, 11:11 PM
The reason that evolution is bogus is that the world isn't old enough for it to happen. The worlds age can be measured in tens of thousands of years afaik. There's no evidence that points to it being really old.

Also Jesus is right.

Robert
05-16-2009, 02:55 AM
The reason that evolution is bogus is that the world isn't old enough for it to happen. The worlds age can be measured in tens of thousands of years afaik. There's no evidence that points to it being really old.

I'm unsure whether you are joking or not but there is a great deal of evidence that suggests the Earth is extremely old. I'm sure you're familiar with radioactive carbon dating?

Also Jesus is right.

Deah.

begongo
05-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Being intricate cause it's intricate does not make sense. The cause is not the same as the effect; the cause must be other than the effect.

What made the cells?

Was it not a creator?

Some say ghosts hang around and bother people after death. I do not believe that.What you did right here is scientifically called "improper deduction" and it's one of the most common fallacies in argumentation.

Face of the Golden Falcon
05-16-2009, 06:28 AM
The words of Neb Er Tcher (Lord of the Worlds) which he spoke after coming into being; I am he who came into being in the form of Khepera (the infinite power of manifestation). I became the creator of what came into being. After my coming into being, many were the things which came into being, coming forth from my mouth. Not existed heaven, not existed earth, not had been created the things of the earth, and creeping things in that place. I raised them out of Nu, from the state of inactivity. Not found I a place to stand wherein. I radiated words of power with my will, I laid a foundation in Maau (the Law) and I made all attributes. I was alone, for not had I spit out the form of Shu (the thermal, yang principle of the world), not had I emitted Tefnut (the moisture, yin principle of the world), not existed another who worked with me. I made a foundation by means of my will, and there came into being the multitude of things...I became from God one, Gods three, that is from out of myself...

Science and Religion are one and the same...

SHEM HETEP

Somewhat Healthy
05-16-2009, 08:53 PM
The words of Neb Er Tcher (Lord of the Worlds) which he spoke after coming into being; I am he who came into being in the form of Khepera (the infinite power of manifestation). I became the creator of what came into being. After my coming into being, many were the things which came into being, coming forth from my mouth. Not existed heaven, not existed earth, not had been created the things of the earth, and creeping things in that place. I raised them out of Nu, from the state of inactivity. Not found I a place to stand wherein. I radiated words of power with my will, I laid a foundation in Maau (the Law) and I made all attributes. I was alone, for not had I spit out the form of Shu (the thermal, yang principle of the world), not had I emitted Tefnut (the moisture, yin principle of the world), not existed another who worked with me. I made a foundation by means of my will, and there came into being the multitude of things...I became from God one, Gods three, that is from out of myself...

Science and Religion are one and the same...

SHEM HETEP

I agree with that statement. With all the scientific advancements and knowledge we have today, wouldn't you think we would be in a state of greater understanding than people did thousands of years ago? With all these discoveries we dont necessarily understand more about the world and the universe than they did. You have to wonder sometimes, does knowing that atoms are made of protons, electrons, and neurons really put us that much farther ahead than our ancestors? Ancient philosophers knew that matter was made of smaller building blocks, so is it any surprise that scientists today have found that there is something even smaller making up protons?

diggy
05-16-2009, 09:15 PM
good build.

Robert
05-17-2009, 03:53 AM
point to anything that exist without being created first. every creation has a creator. you can keep working back all the way to the big bang I suppose but what before that?

To assume there is a source to the All does not seem illogical at all to me as absolutely everything has a source.

Well what created the creator?

Is the creator an exception to the rule and if so, why?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 04:42 AM

Are you really that much of an idiot.

You have not presented anything here which i can counter with anything else.

All i can do is point out that what you are saying is without an evidence and is completely illogical.

The onus isn't on me to do anymore.

You presented some nonsense, i pointed out that it was nonsense.

Your limiting the ability for people to build, by making fucking stupid threads such as this one.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 04:47 AM

You're presenting a completely different conundrum than the one the thread starter is presenting.

He is saying, basically, that the human body is far to intricate to have not been created directly by a higher power.

You, i think, are saying that evolution does explain human existence, but science still does not adequately account for matter in the first place.

Start a thread about that, and maybe people will contribute more seriously, as there are a number of scientific theories which attempt to explain this.

This thread however is a fucking joke and i don't think combining serious discussion with the shit this idiot is spewing out is worth it really.

05-17-2009, 06:18 AM
Well what created the creator?

Is the creator an exception to the rule and if so, why?

The creator is the created...

begongo
05-17-2009, 06:28 AM
yeah, that makes sense

Robert
05-17-2009, 10:26 AM

Please explain yourself.

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 11:00 AM
This thread however is a fucking joke and i don't think combining serious discussion with the shit this idiot is spewing out is worth it really.

then stay the hell out of the thread !

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 11:29 AM

Agree 100%. We witness evolution in our own lifespan on a micro level so to speak. Why is it so hard to believe that we evolved over a larger amount of time on a macro level?

Your arguement can't be proven wrong. That is the nature of your arguement.

You can't disprove an intelligent force. However, that doesn't mean one exists.

Many in KTL are guilty of this, thus it is very ironic when they claim they are trying to 'build'. Really, they are trying to destroy what has already either been proven or has substantial evidence backing it.

Also Jesus is right.

I don't know where to begin.

What you did right here is scientifically called "improper deduction" and it's one of the most common fallacies in argumentation.

Just because you don't understand something as complex as biology doesn't mean you have to be an idiot and chop sane logic and dumb everything down to the explanation of a "creator" ... fuckin retarded apes who believe in magic smh

Exactly, and this is the type of wasteful arguement that many resort to. Then, for some reason, people like diggy get sensitive about it cuz they have been called out for their fallacies, and threads get deleted based soley upon certain people's ego's being bruised.

Please explain yourself.

Yes..explain yourself.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 01:59 PM
then stay the hell out of the thread !

Fuck off you faggit.

You're not contributing anything to this thread, just commentating.

Stay out faggit.

You don't think i should be responding to ideas which are clearly nonsense?

It's not discussion unless you have disagreement, so stop deleted shit.

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1575301#post1575301)

Fuck off you faggit.

You're not contributing anything to this thread, just commentating.

Stay out faggit.

You don't think i should be responding to ideas which are clearly nonsense?

It's not discussion unless you have disagreement, so stop deleted shit.

Then - stay out of the thread

you are a very frustrated young boy - complaining like an old woman in every section of this forum

you come in here calling people idiots

Your limiting the ability for people to build, by making fucking stupid threads such as this one.

Are you really that much of an idiot.

you come in here calling people idiots - its ok to disagree - but be respectful about it or your post will be deleted - don't lower the moral of the group by calling people idiots - state your case and keep it moving -

and if its such a stupid thread like you say... stay out of the thread and make your own - no one forced you to come into the thread -

diggy
05-17-2009, 08:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Wow.

Anyway, our argument still stands strong. It is not a scientific argument, but a metaphysical one.

Why are some of you trying to prove a metaphysical (beyond physical) argument wrong with science (testing and observing)?

A thing that is beyond the physical obviously cannot be tested using science, yet you call me an idiot?

Oh, and science cannot and does not explain everything which is why there is metaphysics and other things to explain what science cannot.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 08:42 PM
build then nigga, u brought the shit up

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by x-unknown http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1572477#post1572477)
Yes.

The inventors of psychiatry were probably spiritually bereft. I say this cuz they (like you have said) use chemicals to solve a problem of spiritual origin. They probably view the human body as a container of liquids and chemical reactions denying the spiritual aspect of life.

Peace

Please Explain what the Spiritual aspect of Life is

They only see the obvious. How could a person who only sees a portion of what we are, solve an issue that originates in an aspect of being they do not recognize?

knowing how the body works is a great knowledge - their portion of knowledge is needed -

this other portion..... what is it ?

If a human is just a container of liquids and chemical reactions, they (doctors) should be able to inject a dead body with the right chemicals and bring it back to life, but they can't do it. So life is more than chemical reactions. I know this is another topic, but I just wanted to add on.

Life Never Dies

we do though

why is that ?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 09:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Wow.

Anyway, our argument still stands strong. It is not a scientific argument, but a metaphysical one.

Why are some of you trying to prove a metaphysical (beyond physical) argument wrong with science (testing and observing)?

A thing that is beyond the physical obviously cannot be tested using science, yet you call me an idiot?

Oh, and science cannot and does not explain everything which is why there is metaphysics and other things to explain what science cannot.

Why are you starting a thread saying the "intricateness" of the human body means there is a creator, if you aren't trying to prove anything or you don't need to prove anything?

I call you an idiot because you behave like one.

I don't see how it is at all inappropriate.

SUNNY, you're an old, bitter man who has reached the apex of his life in modding Know The Ledge on a Wu Tang Forum.

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 10:10 PM

What made the cells?

Was it not a creator?

Some say ghosts hang around and bother people after death. I do not believe that.

If we all look at and study closely Man and Woman, we'll have a better understanding of what we have been known to call The Creator

Let's look at the Obvious...

I possess intelligence.

I am an inherent part of the Universe in which I exist.

Thus,

INTELLIGENCE is an inherent part of the Universe.

lets all ponder on this

From the standpoint of physics:

A change in position over time is referred to as "velocity".

A change in velocity over time is referred to as "acceleration".

A change in acceleration over time is referred to as "control".

Control requires a Controller...an Intelligence.

"Chance" (randomness) could never produce such intricate, purposeful organization...let alone perpetuate it!

ORDER is the product of WILL (directed Intelligence).

So far, NO ONE has been able to demonstrate, in real time, that "chance" can produce such exquisite order and organization...and they never will.

RM

and we cannot fathom how he does it

he is unseen to us

why did they begin calling him the Holy Ghost ?

where i would say most people got their idea of the Creation Story directly or indirectly

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.......................

so when a creator is spoken of to allot of people, even some who say they believe in one,its not taken seriously
the image of this God or creator that is promoted is not being taken seriously by most
so its hard to get a frictionless build going on this subject
if these stories are not explained and these images broken

who can explain it and who will believe it ?

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 10:14 PM
SUNNY, you're an old, bitter man who has reached the apex of his life in modding Know The Ledge on a Wu Tang Forum.

i'm much more than that patty

just play nice or get put in time out

CaPeesh ! ?

diggy
05-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Peace

Please Explain what the Spiritual aspect of Life is

I mean they are probably spiritually bereft cuz I believe we have souls, aspects of ourselves science denys. What exactly is a soul, I do not know, but I believe it is who we are. We are not what we look like, or what we wear or own, and we are not just a body of chemicals. There is a part of us which is what we are - our characteristics and things about us that are intangible.

knowing how the body works is a great knowledge - their portion of knowledge is needed -

this other portion..... what is it ?

refering to what some call the soul again - our true selves not our flesh, not our color, not our height, weight, or muscles - our true self.

From the way they approach treating people with medicine, I get the impression that they see humans as nothing more than a bag of chemicals. If there is a problem, they try to treat it with chemicals, implying that there was a default in the first place. But what if the cause is not chemical based, what if it is lifestyle based, or thought based?

What if certain chemicals that correlate with certain illnesses are not the causes but effects of another cause that is non chemical?

Life Never Dies

we do though

why is that ?

Flesh dies.

It gets worn out.

That is the quality of flesh.

Why are you starting a thread saying the "intricateness" of the human body means there is a creator, if you aren't trying to prove anything or you don't need to prove anything?

I call you an idiot because you behave like one.

I don't see how it is at all inappropriate.

Did I SAY the intricatness of it means... a creator, or did I ASK (and put a question mark after asking) a question?

Am I trying to prove something, or trying to get others views on the issue?

You call me an idiot because you are not a builder, but a DESTROYER, and you are angry. You have added nothing of value to this thread.

And if you were in ktl last week, you would have known that Tsa and I were having a discussion in that DSM thread and it started to go off topic. I then quoted some of what we were talking about in that thread to start this one so as to not ruin the DSM thread.

You have been in the DSM thread, but did not notice that this thread was started there!!! Your hatred blinded you so you did not realize that. You only come into certain threads to spew dirt.

And you call me a fool?

whitey
05-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Does the intricateness of the human body mean there is a creator?

no.

just because we are intricate does not mean something must have created us. humans have not been around that long in the grand scheme of this planet.

does that mean there was no god before we were "created" (evolved)?

we are here by random chance. earth was not always a hospitable place; it used to be quite toxic actually a couple billion years ago. space is massively huge. mind blowingly huge. life was bound to start someplace. and there is probably other hospitable places, with and without life else where in this universe.

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Those Planets Keep Spinning Though

how were they set in Motion

and How do they maintain Motion ?

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 11:28 PM
, what if it is lifestyle based, or thought based?
its both

Plus some other stuff

changing the lifestyle and getting others to do the same will cause you to be a target though

putting the mind on higher things can help in dissolving the thick junk blocking us from our potential

what are these higher things ?

Life Never Dies

we do though

why is that ?

Flesh dies.

It gets worn out.

That is the quality of flesh.

how can we improve the quality of our flesh so that we can continue to contain what you believe is in it - if it is in it, then its in it for a reason and the One who put it in there has a purpose for it being in there - and if it is in there, then it has a location - meaning that it is a physical thing - everything is physical - if it isn't, then what is it ?

diggy
05-17-2009, 11:46 PM
its both

Plus some other stuff

changing the lifestyle and getting others to do the same will cause you to be a target though

putting the mind on higher things can help in dissolving the thick junk blocking us from our potential

what are these higher things ?

Islam - submitting to natural law.

how can we improve the quality of our flesh so that we can continue to contain what you believe is in it - if it is in it, then its in it for a reason and the One who put it in there has a purpose for it being in there - and if it is in there, then it has a location - meaning that it is a physical thing - everything is physical - if it isn't, then what is it ?

You're going deep there. I do not know what it is.

05-18-2009, 12:34 AM
yeah, that makes sense

...sarcasm?

Please explain yourself.

Yes..explain yourself.

No one/nothing created the creator because the creator always was, always is and always will be. "God" is all that exists because "god" exists as all. It formed "things" out of itself, or more precisely out of it's infinite/unlimited "spirit" (energy). It "spoke" these things into existence, that is to say it used sound (vibrations) to form all the "things" in and as the universe.

Or, as I posted before (from the Book of knowing the manifestations of Ra):

SHEM HETEP

LORD NOSE
05-18-2009, 12:48 AM
It "spoke" these things into existence, that is to say it used sound (vibrations) to form all the "things" in and as the universe.

deep

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Patently untrue.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2009, 12:52 AM
No one/nothing created the creator because the creator always was, always is and always will be.

This is not true.

"God" is all that exists because "god" exists as all. It formed "things" out of itself, or more precisely out of it's infinite/unlimited "spirit" (energy). It "spoke" these things into existence, that is to say it used sound (vibrations) to form all the "things" in and as the universe.

This, also, is completely false.

SHEM HETEP

This passage contains no truth, only lies.

EAGLE EYE
05-18-2009, 01:19 AM
Yup

05-18-2009, 05:55 AM
^
^

Powerful argument you both put forth!

^O^

whitey
05-18-2009, 07:54 AM
...sarcasm?

No one/nothing created the creator because the creator always was, always is and always will be. "God" is all that exists because "god" exists as all. It formed "things" out of itself, or more precisely out of it's infinite/unlimited "spirit" (energy). It "spoke" these things into existence, that is to say it used sound (vibrations) to form all the "things" in and as the universe.

SHEM HETEP

a ridiculous statement used by this side of the debate.

why do we need a creator, but the creator does not need a creator?

if everything needs to be created, by law the creator would also need to be created. but since he cannot be created because he was always there he disproves your argument.

05-18-2009, 02:54 PM
^
not really, because when I use the word "creator" or "created" I am not talking about magically making something appear out of nothingness. I am talking about:

It formed "things" out of itself, or more precisely out of it's infinite/unlimited "spirit" (energy).

Therefore to create is really to simply give form to that which was already there.

SHEM HETEP

Sarah UK
05-18-2009, 03:39 PM
No.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Those Planets Keep Spinning Though

how were they set in Motion

and How do they maintain Motion ?

how were planets set in motion?

They are caught in the suns gravitational pull. They maintain motion through gravity.

How were planets set in motion?

THere are many answers to that question. I am not a scientist nor an astronomer, so I wouldnt be the most qualified person to answer it.

I could look it up for you but I don't have the time, and frankly, if your that interested, you should do it yourself.

The use of symbolic literature when speaking of cosmic events and the universe in general really is outdated and only confuses and misguides people.

Koolish
05-19-2009, 12:19 PM
the real question is, what happened before the big bang?

and most people, scientists included, say nothing happened.

but i read that in quantum physics it isn't abnormal for things to appear and disappear out of existence for no reason, so the universe might have been the same way.

still makes you think though, that the established scientific opinion contains one point which began everything.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-19-2009, 04:43 PM
right...what is 'the creator' tho...and why should we worship 'it'??

get what i'm saying? If it was meant to be it was meant to be, since we have no control over it, whats the point of thinking we do.

Mumm Ra
05-19-2009, 09:00 PM
who said we should worship 'it'?

LORD NOSE
05-19-2009, 11:34 PM
again

the standard image and idea of the creator and the god we have been eatin since babies needs to be pushed out of the way for a minute for those stuck with that condition to see what you are showing them

__________________________________________________ __

not really, because when I use the word "creator" or "created" I am not talking about magically making something appear out of nothingness. I am talking about:

Therefore to create is really to simply give form to that which was already there.

SHEM HETEP

can you expand on this

Quote:
It formed "things" out of itself, or more precisely out of it's infinite/unlimited "spirit" (energy).

Olive Oil Goombah
05-20-2009, 05:02 PM
who said we should worship 'it'?

Many

Mumm Ra
05-20-2009, 05:59 PM
many? who is that?
who in this thread made that statement that would make you bring it up in this thread?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-20-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm not at liberty to say because I don't find you worthy.

whitey
05-20-2009, 08:05 PM
many? who is that?
who in this thread made that statement that would make you bring it up in this thread?

lets be real, just because no one has said it doesnt mean its not true.

Mumm Ra
05-20-2009, 08:23 PM
that may be the case outside of here - but I'm talking about THIS THREAD. Yall getting on a whole other topic that just came outta nowhere when nobody here made that assertion.

diggy
05-20-2009, 09:01 PM
lol

Olive Oil Goombah
05-20-2009, 09:03 PM
that may be the case outside of here - but I'm talking about THIS THREAD. Yall getting on a whole other topic that just came outta nowhere when nobody here made that assertion.

wow.

the sad thing is that you think you're right.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 09:22 PM
no - he is right

stop playing games

whitey
05-20-2009, 10:28 PM

point blank.

do you worship "it"?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-20-2009, 10:29 PM
no - he is right

stop playing games

who the fuck asked you....go back to deleting posts and trying to get some self gratification online

whitey
05-20-2009, 10:53 PM
^nick is heated the cavs lost.

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 12:14 AM
....go back to deleting posts

ok

PALEFORCE
05-21-2009, 12:42 AM
i always thought this qoute from the tao te ching to be correct
"the world is sacred, it cannot be improved,if you try you willl only ruin it"

Mumm Ra
05-21-2009, 07:01 AM
point blank.

do you worship "it"?
no I don't - you happy now? Care to admit your ignorance now?
You and Nicky would have been a lot better off admitting a simple mistake that really wasn't any sort of big deal until you tried to cover it - instead of trying your best to not be wrong about it.
Nicky knew he made a mistake the second he replied with "many" and "I wasn't worthy".
Grow up kids.

whitey
05-21-2009, 10:03 AM
no I don't - you happy now? Care to admit your ignorance now?
You and Nicky would have been a lot better off admitting a simple mistake that really wasn't any sort of big deal until you tried to cover it - instead of trying your best to not be wrong about it.
Nicky knew he made a mistake the second he replied with "many" and "I wasn't worthy".
Grow up kids.

not really actually i could care less.

i didnt make a mistake about anything.

what i said was and still is true.

separate posters make separate statements gringo.