PDA

View Full Version : Is it always about the cock?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Ok, logically from a male perspective, we assume that if a girl is talking to us that she wants to ride. This is probably not always the case. I'm going to presume this assumption comes from our own mindset where we only talk to girls we want to smash or have to for occupational reasons etc. (In which case you make them know you don't like them and that you have to talk to them.)

So, realistically, what are the odds a girl wants your dick if she's talking to you in this scenario which I've unwittingly wandered into.

Ok, so I'm hanging with some of my bros and some bitties (which I actually learned today means hens) last weekend as is expected. Its Friday night and there are no parties to hit or anything, so we're with these chicks. So we pull up in my pals car right, to the wall ok. This is pretty much the sum and total of Hampton for the locals. Its where the surfers surf, its where the tanners tan, its where the bros pass the pigskin, its where we chill. So whatever we meet up the people (I usually run with my inner circle) ok, so we come down to meet up with some kids, and a couple had already left. So I was in disarray ok. Anyhow so the kids whose still there are all normal and what not except one girl who id never seen before. So I'm like whatever. Apparently its someones cousin whose down for the weekend so its like whatever. She's being antisocial generally and is texting or something. So anyhow we're chilling for like an hour and then we part ways. I've said nothing really to the girl ok.

Next day I'm chilling with the same crew, I still haven't really talked to the girl cause i gots my focus elsewhere on other things. So anyhow, I decide to myself" You know what Evan, I'm gonna friend her on face book and send her some sketchy messages for shits and gigs, cause that shits funny." So I friend her and she's not on or anything at the its whatever. Ok so its Monday, I log onto my book and she's accepted, so I'm like "okay I'll send something profane tomorrow I'm in no mood." Anyhow, I put my status to something about how fucked up the House Finale was and how pissed I was. Bam out of nowhere she asks me if I was talking about house, and I was like yeah. So we talked about the shit and stuff like that for like 5 minutes and I'm a bit ball busted cause she preempted my attempts to be a goon. So then afterwards I conclude "damn she must want my rod something fierce if we've spoken 5 minutes and she has the internet balls to talk to me about something random."

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs024.snc1/3110_1132981877268_1008905440_30395084_747855_n.jp g

Not bad for a 15 year old am I right. Not that you can answer that legally ;) you old pervs you. Anyhow, So end of the day I've talked to her maybe 5 minutes total.

Ok, so does the fact she talked to me automatically mean shes looking for a backdoor man? or is she just being friendly. I don't care since she lives in NY and I don't feel like I'm gonna have much of a chance to get her to blow me from 8 hours away... Regardless, my bros have told me I dropped the ball on this one and that I should try to fuck her. I'm all for it, but I don't know when she's coming back and I ain't got time for flights of fancy na'mean?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2009, 07:53 PM
I haven't read this post yet, but if you're thinking of banging that chick who looks about 14/15/16, do what you think is right, not what society deems acceptable.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm not even 17 yet son. ;) Don't worry about it.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Read your post.

Aren't you about 15 also?

Or around that age?

If so, i don't see anything wrong with it.

But i don't think her talking to you on facebook for 5 minutes means anything really.

And internet balls, if you hadn't already noticed, must be minimised 100 fold when translated into real life balls (which could be problematical in itself).

Professor Poopsnagle
05-14-2009, 08:00 PM
And internet balls, if you hadn't already noticed, must be minimised 100 fold when translated into real life balls (which could be problematical in itself).
This Austrian fag be speakin da troof.

Balls.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Very small balls might equal ovaries so you could be in luck TheBoarzHeadBoy. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=62949)

But be careful man.

A heap of soldiers have been stung by this internet thing.

Don't put yourself in an awkward situation which you cannot back out of.

See: 'stylemasterr meets BeautiflyB 2008'

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Well I'm not sure whether its worth the effort of spitting game at her. I mean I don't know if its worth talking to her on face book as she's in NY and god knows if she's gonna be back for a while. I hate talking to people on the internet (I have inverted internet balls I'll talk in person to anyone but I think unless your tight with someone its sketchy to talk on the internet... wait.)

So yeah, oh well whatever. If I do fuck her however I'd be double pumped cause her cousin is an annoying bitch most of the time and it would be funny. I may as well hit on her, its not gonna hurt me. (Just thought I'd keep y'all faggots up to date with the random working of my mind.

Haha Stylemaster... Sexxy lol

AcidPhosphate69
05-14-2009, 08:18 PM
I say go for it. The girl lives in fuckign NY right? Spit some game. A lot of time, out of state girls like fucking out of state dudes cuz it won't mess with their own social circle back home AND they have a story to tell their lil' girly friends. Do it up.

Prolifical ENG
05-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Find out if she is one of those really outgoing girls. If so it might not be about the cock and you will just be the 20th dude this month that talked to her once and thought it was about cock. Then you need REAL serious unique game to get anywhere if its not and you want to.

Unless shes one of the ditsy outgoing girls, then it can still be about cock.

Oh yeah, you also mentioned something about house so who knows.

After you know above, proceed.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 08:28 PM
That's what girls think? That's how I think... Oh god...

I think most people want to fuck people no commitments who they'll probably never see.

I mean it will prevent awkward talk like questions why you came in their hair?

JerseyIronman
05-14-2009, 09:24 PM
She wants your balls BoarzHeadBoy

She may likely not want to just fuck, cuz thats what guys like to do, but she probably likes you otherwise she wouldnt have preeminted your internet assault.

I think most GUYS want to fuck people with no commitments. Females are all about feeling wanted and cared for.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 09:36 PM
@ Pro: I think she's shy though hoss. If she was outgoing she'd have talked to the other girls there at least if not me. She seemed like the quiet type. (She goes to a girl private, so she probably lacks guy relations. So yeah... I probably won't even need to get her drunk presuming she ever comes back)

@Jersey: Relationships... :(

TSA
05-14-2009, 09:43 PM
if a girl starts talking to you out of nowhere she's horny and desires the bozac.

even if she doesn't want your beezac at the moment your still a contender, if you want that pussy then dig in nigga, it's yours

your seed in a white wo-man

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 09:45 PM
right champ, I'll leave the darkies for yourself TSA

netscape check two
05-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Is this the same dude who got upset that his friends got caught drinking at Crystal Lake?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Hell yeah, nothing like sharing heartwarming stories on the internet

this websites like a blog people actually read ;) then take a shit on

netscape check two
05-14-2009, 10:12 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/2844619069_124c60dfc4.jpg

http://www.smilinghill.com/DS%20images/Jaimie_at_deli.JPG

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-14-2009, 10:13 PM
That's some god fathers shit right there

JerseyIronman