PDA

View Full Version : Prolifical ENG Press Conference (Conference)

TSA
05-15-2009, 12:38 AM
Dude wall all Obama and shit, then shit got all Bush and shit and nigga turns into every other mod and stops saying shit when he knows shit's fucking up and shit.

fuck that.

im takin it to a nigga chess bway

where the fuck you hidin at nigga? this is wutang faggot

*Grolic wutang music*

http://leahy.senate.gov/images/2007Events/062707PressConference.jpg
WHITE.

http://jtlsuniverse.com/wowamyjo/oct2pics/lorenzo%20crack%20head.jpg
Bloated Question 1: Prolifical, Sunny winters, in like 5 days as totally and completely killed KTL with censorship and asiatic emotion despite all the talk of new improvements, is this censorship a part of your new improvement and why do you support it? Are you a pussy?

beautifulrock
05-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Sunny is a great mod.....and by great I mean really really shitty.

Robert
05-15-2009, 02:11 AM
Despite Bateman once again losing his mod powers for being a twerp (that's right) I think he should be reinstated.

He isn't the first mod to abuse his power's but he is the first who's been punished for it.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-15-2009, 04:35 AM
Additionally i was punished before for doing nothing but what i was meant to do.

I think if SUNNY was demodded there is a chance he might leave the site.

Regardless of anyone's thoughts on anything, this alone should be enough reason to at least experiment with demodding/banning him.

beautifulrock
05-15-2009, 04:37 AM
Compare Muhammed to Santa Claus and sunny will de-mod himself.

Compulsion
05-15-2009, 04:37 AM
Additionally i was punished before for doing nothing but what i was meant to do.

I think if SUNNY was demodded there is a chance he might leave the site.

Regardless of anyone's thoughts on anything, this alone should be enough reason to at least experiment with demodding/banning him.

Truth!

Huggasaurus Sex
05-15-2009, 05:22 AM
i'd just like to once again declare my support for sunny as mod of KTL because sunny, in contrast to his detractors, knows about being serious on a website's forum (SOAWF) and of all the forums at wu-corp, i think we can all agree that none is more SOAWF than KTL, as it should be.

the simplest and most obvious solution for his detractors is to simply stop posting in KTL. if one is so inclined to discuss something of perceived importance than instead of posting a new thread in KTL, post it in gen chat where it will receive more views and the replies would be no less informative, and it wouldn't be subject to the SOAWF censorship of KTL.

speaking of SOAWF, is it too SOAWF to discuss wu-tang's thinly veiled contempt for their own fans in the wu-chamber? i was wondering why my thread got moved. i thought it was a novel and insightful idea (the thread, not the idea to move it -- that was gay and stupid).

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s44/CricketWorldCup07/2007%20India%20ODI%20series/1st%20ODI/80161.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-15-2009, 05:37 AM
I predict the assasination of Derrick TSA by the NOI within a few weeks.

TSA
05-15-2009, 10:14 AM
^aAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaha

The same the KILLED MALCOLM X AFTER REVEALING ELIJAH MUHAMMED AS AN ADULTERING PEDOPHILE. i get it.

Firm is right, im dont posting in KTL, idk why anyone else would, but im cooking up a heavy alternative.

heavy goinz.

Durag
05-15-2009, 10:23 AM
I predict Tissa to get shot at 5 times and blamb skampoe for it, thus reinforcing my belief that he truly is the new tupac.

TSA
05-15-2009, 10:49 AM
DUh nOo ToOpac?

Prolifical ENG
05-15-2009, 10:50 AM
Bloated Question 1: Prolifical, Sunny winters, in like 5 days as totally and completely killed KTL with censorship and asiatic emotion despite all the talk of new improvements, is this censorship a part of your new improvement and why do you support it? Are you a pussy?

I will not discuss KTL with anyone who has not responded to this (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74766) thread. I will also judge responses in how they think if KTL as a concept.

TSA
05-15-2009, 10:57 AM
i've responded.

your turn.

Bad ass who? baby U.

Prolifical ENG
05-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Indeed you did. My judgment of your post: denied.

That thread is supposed to discuss KTL itself as a concept. Your brief response is a complaint. What needs to be known is how you interpret that place. Not the state or the people that post, but the idea of it.

Durag
05-15-2009, 11:15 AM
duh noo toopac?

bust yo shit nigga

TSA
05-15-2009, 11:17 AM
done.
you're ducking the issue cause in truth you support this NOI gayness and truly believe me saying "black people aren't god cause that would mean Gary Coleman is god" is what's hurting KTL and not "Lizards control the government"

but nevertheless, your turn.

LORD NOSE
05-15-2009, 11:22 AM
yall still talkin about me ?

very very sad

most of the people who are complaining, don't even post in KTL
how many threads has Pat made in KTL that people have enjoyed being a part of ?
TSA's hyperactive annoying disrespectful style of posting will not always be tolerated in KTL

deal with it -

you wanna be seen and heard, you wanna start shit and talk shit, Gen Chat is the Place for you - why don't they get it -

PLUS

pat and tsa wants to turn KTL into their personal playground where they can sling insults and post opinions backed by nothing - i didn't delete this post of pats cause i wanted all to see just how foul this little kid is

its good that X Unknown Ignored his silly ass

x-unknown (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=16918) you idiot.

Medication is always used in combination with other treatment such a counseling and rehabilitation in the extreme cases which you are referring to.

I'd say you were the "guy you know" who attempted spiritual awakening and returned with a mental illness.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76551

now - if you look at the thread and all the replies, you'd see that these type of replies are the cancer in that section of the board - and i as a very good surgeon will cut out this cancer to prevent it from destroying the whole body

TSA
05-15-2009, 11:25 AM
salaam

way to put me in my Forum place, you're totally erasing the fact that ELIJAH MUHAMMED IS A PROVEN PEDOPHILE from history, nobody knows it happened.

JM

LORD NOSE
05-15-2009, 11:31 AM
salaam

way to put me in my Forum place, you're totally erasing the fact that ELIJAH MUHAMMED IS A PROVEN PEDOPHILE from history, nobody knows it happened.

JM

you've been saying this for the past 3 days - its considered spam now

post it in KTL one more time and thats what it'll be deleted as

keep that bullshit in gen chat where its safe for you

beautifulrock
05-15-2009, 11:33 AM
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=9332ff46cad88eac&s_cq=debbie+downer&s_cid=281012113368980289136591157136026024624&s_cim=1242405106817&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2F67.18.219.83%2Fimage_hosting%2Fw eb_pages%2Fgodofwine77%2FClaudiaMarie%2FDebbie_Dow ner.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-15-2009, 11:34 AM
this is a man , elijah, who said men that werent monogamous to their wifeys that they should be worthy of death or whatever.

yet he went around screwing 16 year olds and having literally DOZENS of illgetimate kids??

And this man is the prophet?

this is the 2000's nigga, not the 60's, we know this man now, you were duped.

Seriously WHY would you be with NOI in 2009? After all thats happened, and been found out, after Malcolm, after all this, why still be NOI?

Surely theres other groups you can go with, or just, idk Islam?

LORD NOSE
05-15-2009, 11:46 AM
this is a man , elijah, who said men that werent monogamous to their wifeys that they should be worthy of death or whatever.

yet he went around screwing 16 year olds and having literally DOZENS of illgetimate kids??

And this man is the prophet?

this is the 2000's nigga, not the 60's, we know this man now, you were duped.

Seriously WHY would you be with NOI in 2009? After all thats happened, and been found out, after Malcolm, after all this, why still be NOI?

Surely theres other groups you can go with, or just, idk Islam?

you get your information about Elijah from who ?

Martin Luther King was promoted as a terrorist in america by america - The news painted this picture of him - and many black people believed it

every black man that has started a commune or took a group of people and taught them a culture contrary to american culture was defamed and labeled a pedophile in the public

believe what you want though

if you want to discuss MY choice to continue to follow Elijahs Program, then PM me - don't bring it to KTL

Prolifical ENG
05-15-2009, 12:00 PM
done.
you're ducking the issue cause in truth you support this NOI gayness and truly believe me saying "black people aren't god cause that would mean Gary Coleman is god" is what's hurting KTL and not "Lizards control the government"

but nevertheless, your turn.

Ok, thats better I guess.

From what I've seen, it is basically the same people that are being "censored". Since you are one of the ones being censored, we can take the "asiatic emotion" ad hominem out of the context.

Why they are being censored? Well it looks like Sunny already explained.

Do I support it? Of course I do and it is part of the new improvement.

Am I a pussy? Dude, do think because I am not replying to every fucking one of your complaining posts that I am ducking anything? Believe it or not this forum requires my attention in other areas besides your sandy vaginal needs. Remember that part of my time on here is to read and post like any other member.

Next post: Why I made Sunny Winters mod.

TSA
05-15-2009, 12:23 PM
^pussy.

begongo
05-15-2009, 05:02 PM
you've been saying this for the past 3 days - its considered spam now

post it in KTL one more time and thats what it'll be deleted as

keep that bullshit in gen chat where its safe for you
then why after years of preaching that the white man is the devil isn't that considered spam aswell?

TSA
05-15-2009, 05:05 PM
and why was it deleted to begin with?

when i first posted it, i hadn't been posted for 3 days.

you can kinda tell who's smart and dumb here.

EAGLE EYE
05-15-2009, 05:45 PM
Derrick Dick licka, why don't you just convert Gen chat to the new home of your know-the-ledge threads?

Then anything can go.

Laugh my ass of at you people trying to organize a forum like its your fucking wardrobe. But if it was KTL would be the corner of my walk in closet with duh silk robes and cum stains..

A thread = bits of data. Your shit will be read one way or another.

TSA
05-15-2009, 06:23 PM
lol i made by NOI KILLED MALCOM X thread a wuchamber thread and it got 3x as many views as your average KTL thread.

i just dont want to have something unfair happen to me and will obviously act like someone who had something unfair happen to them when it does.

it's not complex.

HANZO
05-15-2009, 06:28 PM
lol bateman got demoted again?? damn patrick damn......

EAGLE EYE
05-15-2009, 06:31 PM
I bet if you gained as massive following on Twitter and did your routine "exposure" shit you'd have a lot of people hating you..

http://www.go4ituk.ltd.uk/images/but_go4it.jpg

Prolifical ENG
05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
damn....so much for the press conference.

Can someone make a conference background....it should have little Wutang-corp.com banners going diagonally...black background I guess.

EAGLE EYE
05-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Tissa is like that african dude that jerks off then shakes hands with people he runs into at wal-mart

TSA
05-15-2009, 06:47 PM
i usually expose ppl on facebook, it's a hit.