PDA

View Full Version : I've got a decision to make and need your help (No homo)

DJMethods
05-15-2009, 05:53 AM
New chick at work is incredibly hot. Although I'm kinda seeing a hot girl, this other bitch is GULLY and hot. I want to put my cock in her anal regions while beating the back of her skull. She has also told me her friend is very interested in me and I'm in if I want.

Now tomorrow night (Saturday) is her birthday party. I've been "invited" and when I rejected have been bugged and bugged to come along.

The party is at a club I HATE and have been "banned" from 4 years ago. But two pussy's I wanna smash are there, it's not often you go out attempting one with a high chance of success but also have a backup that's 100% smashable if all else fails.

I just don't wanna go. I know the one chick and kinda her friend, but none of the others. They're weird alternative types and I'm anti-social as fuck, I don't do small talk and I often tell people that I'm a rapist just so they leave me the fuck alone. It's also my friends bday and most pplz I know are heading to that.

My dillema is this;

1) Go out to a place you might be rejected entry from knowing no one but def smashing
2) Go to friends and maybe smash
3) Stay in and play Killzone 2 while having shots of tequilla
4) Smash the missus hard up the ass

What should I do?

beautifulrock
05-15-2009, 05:59 AM
Wait for them after the club closes. They will probably be so lubricated, you can smash em both. Nobody ever wants the night to end, especially bitches.

Don't say i never gave you good advice.

SKAMPOE
05-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Wait for them after the club closes. They will probably be so lubricated, you can smash em both. Nobody ever wants the night to end, especially bitches.

co sign

and let me smash the missus up the ass hard

Compulsion
05-15-2009, 07:55 AM

That was good....

TruWizDumb
05-15-2009, 08:32 AM
I agree.... while the 2 hotties are at the party you can do #'s 2-4 and then still get them afterwards. Everybody wins.

begongo
05-15-2009, 08:41 AM
go for the party, all or nuffin bwoay!

snapple
05-15-2009, 09:11 AM
"Although I'm kinda seeing a hot girl,"

are you telling the entire truth?

if i were you...if i was single....and some women invited me to the club.....i wouldn't need to ask anybody what to do....

TSA
05-15-2009, 10:34 AM
get the pantaloon guts nigga

unless the whole seeing another girl part is major for you, i've passed on a lot of random pussy cause i dont wanna fuck up my relationship and feel that it's worth it.

so i've develop a bizarre urge to live my life through others by pressuring them into having stray sex with questionable women

go do dat shit nigga.

Durag
05-15-2009, 11:29 AM
If your only really seeing this girl then fuck it.

If you really wanna smash then go to tha fuckin nite club. If you get rejected go somewhere else (friends house, other pub etc) ring around to see where people are, then go back to that niteclub once its finished as brock said.

Get someone to go with you to the niteclub in case you get in. If no one will, and you really wanna go to smash, i suggest getting a really good bag of coke so you'll have a really good time by yourself, dancin and shit, then go meet them towards the end of the nite when their really drunk. But keep an eye in case some other faggot goes off with them.

DJMethods
05-15-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm seeing this girl and bird is fiiiiiiiiiiine but just weird. She loves books, expensive resturants, and thats it. I like the girl and shes really driven which is attractive but this work bird is just GULLY. She busts out the most gangsta shit and just looks like a bgirl, id marry her. Any bitch who straight up says "NIGGERS HAVE NO RIGHTS" in the middle of a packed office is the type of bitch I'm gonna marry.

My hearts still ghetto even though my bank account isnt, ya digg?

The downside is I cant find this girls number and iunno when theyre at the club. Dead set thinking of going like 11pm and just chilling till shes there. Worst that happens is I have a shit time, and thats already happened tonight so... Best thing is I get this bird, and get to settle a bit cause I'm kinda over this clubbing shit.

EDIT: And yeah TSA the girl I'm seeing now means A LOT to me. Just so fucking beautiful, shes my angel, i just cant see it going much further and i dont wanna do the "love" shit when I cant see a future, just leads to messy break ups. This other bird i can see marriage.

Blackula Spectacula
05-15-2009, 11:56 AM
She really says niggers have no rights? She's not gangster, she's just racist. White trash.

You're an idiot.

Why do you have to go to the club? Just wait till after the party or wait for another opportunity, they're still gonna like you after the party. This isn't a dilemma, you're just an idiot.

Good Luck Dude. I forgot your name mate but it's all good .. Peace!

DJMethods
05-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Anyone on here EVER picked up?

Standing outside a club until all the chicks are drunk isnt "good advice", its just plain fucking creepy. Really creepy.

Professor Poopsnagle
05-15-2009, 12:26 PM

Standing outside a club until all the chicks are drunk isnt "good advice", its just plain fucking creepy. Really creepy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Who the fuck suggested that?

Durag
05-15-2009, 12:30 PM

Yeah man, lots of times, but only with chicks that knew me, and they werent that drunk, coz yeah, picking up really drunk girls at random is really creepy.

beautifulrock
05-15-2009, 12:50 PM

Standing outside a club until all the chicks are drunk isnt "good advice", its just plain fucking creepy. Really creepy.It is if you don't know any of them, but you have the opportunity to play this off right, either planned or acting like you're accidentally meeting them there. I'm not suggesting you snatch some random drunk bitch off the street and hog tie her to your bed post while you anally rape her incapacitated yet supple body, sobbing while drinking tequila shooters to dissipate your guilt away...who's saying that? Not me.