PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon New Mixtape BY CLiFfBangA and PR TERRORIST

CLiffBangA
05-15-2009, 01:39 PM
It's on and Poppin , It's OFFICIAL! I went to Ny to Pick up PR Terrorist , went to NYC to SeaPort to Drink Mojitos at the Cabana , eat shrimp ,steak, and chicken Caesar Salad. Any way me and PR Terrorist builded like crazy, and we agreed on a 10 to 12 song MixTape all my beats and PR terrorist will be on every song and he told me he'll have feature's like Islord, Shyheim, and maybe one other fam head on it also, MY feature on the Mixtape will be all my beats and I"M going to let MY HOMIE GRAVEYARDSHIFTER get on four of those tracks, so this mix Tape will be OFFICIAL and I willl post the mixtape up on here . I also might have a battle contest in here to possibly have the have the hardest working Corp emcee on a track also, I 'm thinking about that hard. Let me know what yall think I appreciate it, I want this to be as classic as possible This is 4real NO BULLSHIT So when It comes out I definitely appreciate when and who supports the Movement no doubt!
here's a pic on my signature from me and PR's night out vvvvvvvvv
p.e.a.c.e

GRANDMASSIVE.
05-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Sounds ill fam

CLiffBangA
05-16-2009, 03:50 AM
Sounds ill fam

True this is gonna be Fire!!!!! I might have a beat battle also beside the vocal one if I decide to let an eMCee and a producer get on it, I'm thinking about letting Lord Beatjitzu get something on this also! then after this mixtape there will be many more also this will just be vol #1 , As soon as we map out the mixtape , i'll be back to let yall know what it's called and some details. Pass the word! appreciated!

P.e.a.c.e

CLiffBangA
05-17-2009, 06:54 PM
I also may let the illest graphics artist in here get some artwork on the mixtape also , but I think PRT wants to handle that but I'll get back about that also, and I will also post snippets of the beats we'll be working with just some of them though , so I can spread out a crave for the project!
P.e.a.c.e

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Dope Good To See Yall Expandin ....Peace Cliffy

OddioPellMell
05-18-2009, 09:54 PM
pr terrorist the mixtape king

CLiffBangA
05-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Dope Good To See Yall Expandin ....Peace Cliffy

no doubt famo , I'll be looking out for ya in the near future , cause your one of my peeps, I don't leave none of mine behind!
p.e.a.c.e

Sleep Sinatra
05-18-2009, 10:19 PM
yo if u need a feature, im down

SKAMPOE
05-18-2009, 11:55 PM
werd

CLiffBangA
05-19-2009, 01:32 AM
yo if u need a feature, im down

no doubt, I'm thinking hard, one thing I will say is that this isn't the only project we'll be working, me and PRT established a solid foundation! after I'm finished this mix I'll continue to work on other Darts with him as well! If I have a feature or a battle for a feature I'll def let you know!
P.e.a.c.e

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-31-2009, 04:40 PM
yup yall heard it..im gonna be on there

i also got a project too coming up wit tripple seis from terror squad..stay tuned yall

Drunken Monk
05-31-2009, 05:09 PM
niceone fam

RzaRectum
05-31-2009, 08:09 PM
yup yall heard it..im gonna be on there

i also got a project too coming up wit tripple seis from terror squad..stay tuned yall

It's on and Poppin , It's OFFICIAL! I went to Ny to Pick up PR Terrorist , went to NYC to SeaPort to Drink Mojitos at the Cabana , eat shrimp ,steak, and chicken Caesar Salad. Any way me and PR Terrorist builded like crazy, and we agreed on a 10 to 12 song MixTape all my beats and PR terrorist will be on every song and he told me he'll have feature's like Islord, Shyheim, and maybe one other fam head on it also, MY feature on the Mixtape will be all my beats and I"M going to let MY HOMIE GRAVEYARDSHIFTER get on four of those tracks, so this mix Tape will be OFFICIAL and I willl post the mixtape up on here . I also might have a battle contest in here to possibly have the have the hardest working Corp emcee on a track also, I 'm thinking about that hard. Let me know what yall think I appreciate it, I want this to be as classic as possible This is 4real NO BULLSHIT So when It comes out I definitely appreciate when and who supports the Movement no doubt!
here's a pic on my signature from me and PR's night out vvvvvvvvv
p.e.a.c.e

+

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-31-2009, 08:26 PM
cliffbanga's beats is fire so this will def be a hot release looking forward to it fam...graveys on there? holyshit

CLiffBangA
06-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Dom P allready recorded a couple tracks over my beats and Islord is on one of them he said. I'm going up to staten island tomorrow to build more on this tomorrow, and true grave will definitely be on this!!!! and I'm going to let bruce li get production on the mix, and I might even go as far as hittin 4th disciple up for a beat to add to the arsonal , this project is definitely currently in the works , I'll have majority of the beats though , Look out for this to drop in the late summer sometime, or i might even drop it on my b-day in september! in a couple weeks i'll hook a snippet up of what this is hittin for and do believe this will be FIRE! Thanks to all who support this also thats big-time to me!

CLiffBangA
06-01-2009, 06:58 PM
cliffbanga's beats is fire so this will def be a hot release looking forward to it fam...graveys on there? holyshit

thanks!

ERN-DAWGY
06-02-2009, 12:28 PM
dope..good luck with the tape

CLiffBangA
06-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Thx ERN!

I have an update , when I was up in Staten Island this past Tuesday building with Dom P, we came up with the name of the project , and he also let me hear the tracks he finished over my beats, I told him not to give me the tracks until we're finished though! I'll let yall know what the project is called, right before the release! I'll keep yall posted! until then RoCK That NaPaLM Fire! p.e.a.c.e

CLiffBangA
08-14-2009, 11:31 AM
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! so far we have 5 tracks done-finished! For SpeciaL Ops I'm planning to have this done by November! at the same time PR is working on this with me , he is also working on his new solo joint that drops on 9/11 ,I will have a production on his new solo joint as well! and at the same time he is also working an album with 9th Prince! PR has a lot going on right now , thats why it's taking a little longer then usual to finish this, also Lord Beat Jitzu will have 2 productions on this, they are finished, and graveyardshifter has one production, and that is finished! In near future I will also get GRAVE to feature on a track with PR. Allight I'm going back to the artchitecture and come up with the illest Ideas, I'll come back and kep folks posted ! P.e.a.c.e 000

Caper
08-14-2009, 04:34 PM
sounds good keep us posted with the info id like to get on this

White_Mouse
08-14-2009, 06:02 PM
ill fam good luck on the tape

CLiffBangA
08-16-2009, 11:21 PM
sounds good keep us posted with the info id like to get on this
let me know where I can hear some of ya ART ! I'll check it out !

CLiffBangA
08-16-2009, 11:24 PM
ill fam good luck on the tape

Thx WM , I'm also going to get Like 50 copies signed , and i'll sign them also ! I have selected you as one of the heads to get one of those copies , if you want to get the cd! P.e.a.c.e Famo

White_Mouse
08-16-2009, 11:35 PM
thx wm , i'm also going to get like 50 copies signed , and i'll sign them also ! I have selected you as one of the heads to get one of those copies , if you want to get the cd! P.e.a.c.e famo

ill!

Caper
08-17-2009, 02:31 AM
let me know where I can hear some of ya ART ! I'll check it out !

sent you a pm

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Yo Know You Got My Support Cliffy ....Bang Out

CLiffBangA
09-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Yo Know You Got My Support Cliffy
....Bang Out

Thx MaX!! your getting one of the first copies too! and also I am Starting a Project called AutoBoTS , a mixTape , My Crippled friend on a wheel chair named HoT WheeLz will be mainly on it , and if you want to get on it MaX i'll secure it for ya! This mixtape with PR Terrorist will be done in the late fall , early winter ! P.e.a.c.e Fam!

Drunken Monk
09-06-2009, 06:37 PM
will be pure fire cliff

ameen bro

CLiffBangA
09-14-2009, 01:32 PM
will be pure fire cliff

ameen bro

thx, P.e.a.c.e Fam!