PDA

View Full Version : Look what happens if you're homophobic...

arcane
09-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Shaq'll get your ass (no homo)...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/4867824

LMAO - how stupid does that dude feel?

num2son
09-14-2005, 08:10 AM
Lol

WuBanga36
09-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Ha.

Ronin
09-14-2005, 09:52 AM
what? shaq wants to do police work? man hes an idiot

surely hes made enough money

hell probably get a desk job or public speaker job

arcane
09-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Nah, this has been in the works for a while - he went through the police academy or some shit. He wants to be a cop when he retires from ball.

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Fuck shaq then if he helpin homos. Wit would happen? Wits the point of this fuckin thread? Shaq would get choked the fuck out if he tried arresting my ass for maulin a homo. All 9ft of him.

arcane
09-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Fuck shaq then if he helpin homos. Wit would happen? Wits the point of this fuckin thread? Shaq would get choked the fuck out if he tried arresting my ass for maulin a homo. All 9ft of him.
:lmao:

Delete Thread

I apologize to those who didn't find the story funny - I did. *D

The Red Horseman
09-14-2005, 12:36 PM
Die And Choke On My Sperm!!

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 08:56 AM

I apologize to those who didn't find the story funny - I did. *D
Apology accepted :lmao:

Os3y3ris
09-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Assaulting anyone is foolishness and you deserve whatever you get.

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Assaulting anyone is foolishness and you deserve whatever you get.
So if some1 kicked yer brothers ass or sumtin you gonna let him away wit it Si?

Os3y3ris
09-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Probably. My brother is a grown man. Plus, last time I tried to run up on someone it didn't go too well. Damn near got killed. Lesson learned.

If they made a habit of it, then yeh, I'd have to intervene, but thats not so much an assault as a defense of my brother.

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 09:21 AM
Probably. My brother is a grown man. Plus, last time I tried to run up on someone it didn't go too well. Damn near got killed. Lesson learned.

If they made a habit of it, then yeh, I'd have to intervene, but thats not so much an assault as a defense of my brother.
See then, some assaults can be justified. Good to be a peaceful person but usually shit happens for a reason. If the shits unprovoked then fuck that person coz what goes around comes around anyhow know?

Os3y3ris
09-15-2005, 09:32 AM
And this shit was unprovoked.

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 09:43 AM
Nope. Homos deserve it.

Os3y3ris
09-15-2005, 09:52 AM
You'd attack every gay couple you saw on the street?

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 10:00 AM
You'd attack every gay couple you saw on the street?
2 dudes kissin in a street? Course! So would every1 in Scotland man. Its no accepted here like it is over in north america and thank fuck for that.

Os3y3ris
09-15-2005, 10:08 AM
So, you'd also go smack every drug dealer you saw?

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 10:20 AM
So, you'd also go smack every drug dealer you saw?
Naw, if thats what they have to do for food and to look after themselves fair enough. Thats a completely different issue. They are not emotionally unstable rejects who go against the purpose of life. Homos have a choice. And to do what aint natural in public in front of kids n shit who still growing up and learning aboot the world is not right. They dont do it here anyhow. Never will.

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 10:28 AM
how about two girl heh?
you gonna bash their pretty faces too?

be nice BBM...
I am being nice, but I am being honest. Si is my buddy too, we just dont agree on a lotta shit.

Women dont bother me coz it aint my species. I dont like what lesbians are all about either but its not like they injecting meat into each other, they cant exactly do as much harm either know? But if they be messing in public its the same shit, Id tell em the fuck where to go. And if they gave me backchat who knows what Id do. I dont hit women for no reason, but If I got my wee sister wit me and she saw that shit or sumtin, Id make sure she knew it wasnt right if you smell wit Im cookin.

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 10:30 AM
So aye, Id prolly hit them a slap if they gave me backchat. If that makes me a prick for hittin women then fuck it. Some bitches deserve it, and thats 1 example.

froth
09-15-2005, 10:32 AM
youre getting Snow Blood horny

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 10:33 AM
youre getting Snow Blood horny

Os3y3ris
09-15-2005, 11:29 AM
Naw, if thats what they have to do for food and to look after themselves fair enough. Thats a completely different issue. They are not emotionally unstable rejects who go against the purpose of life
There's nothing thats more against the purpose of life than the LITERAL death of your body and mind and drug dealers are selling just that.

But yeh, its the gays we gotta watch out for. You should be more concerned with wolves than fruity sheep.

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Id rather see people die of drugs than aids n shit. Up to them innit?

triggahappy187
09-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Fuck u bet not ever run from shaq he only gota take 2 steps an nigga on ya asshole

Os3y3ris
09-15-2005, 03:19 PM
Id rather see people die of drugs than aids n shit. Up to them innit?
Ignoring the fact that aids is transmitted through unprotected STRAIGHT sex as well, I pose two questions. Why is death by aids better than death by drug overdose or a general decay f your body? Second, don't many forms of injectable drugs spread aids too? Your priorities are fucked. You got people selling poison on your corner, spreading all types of crime, death, disease and decay throughout the city and you got time to be worried about two fruity motherfuckers who are too damn gay to be a threat? If you gotta beat someone's ass, you need to beat the next drug dealer you see down.

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Ignoring the fact that aids is transmitted through unprotected STRAIGHT sex as well, I pose two questions. Why is death by aids better than death by drug overdose or a general decay f your body? Second, don't many forms of injectable drugs spread aids too? Your priorities are fucked. You got people selling poison on your corner, spreading all types of crime, death, disease and decay throughout the city and you got time to be worried about two fruity motherfuckers who are too damn gay to be a threat? If you gotta beat someone's ass, you need to beat the next drug dealer you see down.
U missed my point man. People buying shit fae dealers have a choice to buy or no. Kids growin up in this world thats already confusing having to see a homo couple dont have a choice. Your priorities are more fucked in my opinion. Homos are much worse than drug dealers man. Injectable drugs only spread aids if the person using em has aids as well btw. Anyhow, fuck junkies and dealers as well. But if I could exterminate 1 or the other it be homos 1st. If thhats fucked up to you then fair enough. Any man in Scotland would make the same choice. Peace.

Wu-Tality
09-15-2005, 04:04 PM
homos are just weird, but so are alot of other people, I just hate to meet them in clothes stores.

KBOS
09-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Naw, if thats what they have to do for food and to look after themselves fair enough. Thats a completely different issue. They are not emotionally unstable rejects who go against the purpose of life. Homos have a choice. And to do what aint natural in public in front of kids n shit who still growing up and learning aboot the world is not right. They dont do it here anyhow. Never will.
Homos have a choice? Do you think gay people actually choose to be gay?

Big Bad Man
09-16-2005, 05:21 AM
Homos have a choice? Do you think gay people actually choose to be gay?
Naw they are programmed like robots to fear pussy and bum-fuck dudes.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-16-2005, 05:31 AM
LOL ...

Adam and EVE y'all ...not Adam and STEVE ...that's how I look at it.

Ronin
09-16-2005, 05:37 AM
im suprised jasper aint up in this

im not a fan of gay people and as long as they dont kiss in front of me i dont mind them

to me its un natural and through todays society it seems to be 'popular' to be gay lol

i remember a kid at my old college pretended to be gay and he got thrown out for feeling up his girl 'friends' lol

KBOS
09-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Sure why not?

We are programed like robots to fear bum fucking dudes and enjoy pussy

Os3y3ris
09-16-2005, 11:26 PM
to me its un natural and through todays society it seems to be 'popular' to be gay lol
Where are you from again???

born invincible
09-17-2005, 12:05 AM
he still need to work on his free throw..........

Ronin
09-17-2005, 07:23 AM
gay road, homoville, city of jasper, holland