PDA

View Full Version : Brotha Malcom's Day : Be prepared !!!

Lil mD
05-16-2009, 09:36 AM
http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3c11166 |
Malcolm X (born Malcolm Little; May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965), also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz.
For other uses, see Malcolm X ."Malik Shabazz" redirects here. For other persons of that name, see Malik Shabazz.

He was an African American Muslim minister, public speaker, and human rights activist. To his admirers, he was a courageous advocate for the rights of African Americans, a man who indicted white America in the harshest terms for its crimes against black Americans.His detractors accused him of preaching racism and violence.He has been described as one of the greatest and most influential African Americans in history.

Malcolm X was born in Omaha, Nebraska. By the time he was 13, his father had died and his mother had been committed to a mental hospital. His childhood, including his father's lessons concerning black pride and self-reliance and his own experiences concerning race, played a significant role in Malcolm X's adult life. After living in a series of foster homes, Malcolm X became involved in the criminal underworld in Boston and New York. In 1945, Malcolm X was sentenced to eight to ten years in prison.

While in prison, Malcolm X became a member of the Nation of Islam. After his parole in 1952, he became one of the Nation's leaders and chief spokesmen. For nearly a dozen years, he was the public face of the Nation of Islam. Tension between Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad, head of the Nation of Islam, led to Malcom X's departure from the organization in March 1964.

After leaving the Nation of Islam, Malcolm X became a Sunni Muslim and made a pilgrimage to Mecca. He traveled extensively throughout Africa and the Middle East. He founded Muslim Mosque, Inc., a religious organization, and the secular, black nationalist Organization of Afro-American Unity. Less than a year after he left the Nation of Islam, Malcolm X was assassinated while giving a speech in New York.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Malcolm-x.jpg

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 10:55 AM
You're seeing things from one side only. This is complicated. The video where Farrakhan call Malcolm a traitor did upset me, but he doesn't say the Nation murdered Malcolm. If you want a responsible, you got all of those who didnt follow Malcolm's teachings. Betty Shabbaz talked with the Minister. When Malcolm's daughte was set up by the FBI cause she would have tried to pay one of her former friends to murder The Minister, Dr. Betty Shabbaz raised funds, and the Minister helped, he was invited to the gathering to show support to Malcolm's daughter.
Malcolm X was one of the greatest man to put his foot on earth, he will always be respected, and everything will be done so that as many as possible hear his word.

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 11:08 AM
tha noi never couldve killed malcolm without outside help ... you swear malcolms crew but a bunch of pussys that couldnt hold him down ... to say the noi was solely responsible for his death is like sayin pontius pilate was solely responsible for the death of jesus

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 11:29 AM
thats what im sayin ... noi wasnt on some next level shit, yes they had the fruit of islam but most of them niggaz were trained by malcolm anyways, so he knew their limitations better than anyone ... i'm not sayin tha noi has their hands clean on this one because i use to run around cryin fuck noi too ... but imo tha government played a bigger role in this than anyone because 1 they couldve prevented it and 2 they allowed it to happen

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 11:30 AM
malcolm x > 2pac > jesus

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 11:33 AM
The fact that some NOI members were involved doesn't make the NOI guilty. There a lot of idiots who just want to belong, and are ready to murder if they think somebody's going to respect them for it.
Farrakhan said that Malcolm X was worthy of death, he said he was a traitor, he said all of this non-sense. And a lot of people inside and outside the NOI believed this same non-sense.
The FBI wanted Malcolm X dead, the white power wanted Malcolm dead.
It is false to say "the NOI killed Malcolm". By his words, the Minister participated in that murder. However the movement known as the Nation of Islam is not more guilty than everybody who ignored Malcolm's word, who called him and still call him a racist, a hate preacher. They are just as responsible for his death.

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 11:47 AM
You're seeing things from one side only. This is complicated. The video where Farrakhan call Malcolm a traitor did upset me,

why ?

Malcolm did get in front of the cameras and go along with the program of defaming Elijah, his teacher and the one responsible for saving his life - the one that taught him all he knew

but he doesn't say the Nation murdered Malcolm.

saying that the Nation of Islam Killed Malcolm is just like saying that White People oppressed Black People

how many white people want to take responsibility for that ?

If you want a responsible, you got all of those who didnt follow Malcolm's teachings.

Those were not Malcolms Teachings - Malcolm was instructed on what to teach and was taught how to teach by his teacher - The teachings that Malcolm received from his teacher are what made the world pay attention to Malcolm - there were many many other Ministers in the Nation when Malcolm was in the Nation

Betty Shabbaz talked with the Minister. When Malcolm's daughte was set up by the FBI cause she would have tried to pay one of her former friends to murder The Minister, Dr. Betty Shabbaz raised funds, and the Minister helped, he was invited to the gathering to show support to Malcolm's daughter.
Malcolm X was one of the greatest man to put his foot on earth, he will always be respected, and everything will be done so that as many as possible hear his word.

people have allot of good things to say about Malcolm now that he's gone
what made him great was the teachings he received - when he threw the teachings and training away, he got killed - its that simple - white america made Malcolm a hero for black people after he was killed - they did this because he was able to be manipulated into denoucing his teacher

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 11:52 AM
there were many many other Ministers in the Nation when Malcolm was in the Nation

yet there was only one malcolm

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 12:03 PM
why ?

Malcolm did get in front of the cameras and go along with the program of defaming Elijah, his teacher and the one responsible for saving his life - the one that taught him all he knew

saying that the Nation of Islam Killed Malcolm is just like saying that White People oppressed Black People

Those were not Malcolms Teachings - Malcolm was instructed on what to teach and was taught how to teach by his teacher - The teachings that Malcolm received from his teacher are what made the world pay attention to Malcolm - there were many many other Ministers in the Nation when Malcolm was in the Nation

what made him great was the teachings he received - when he threw the teachings and training away, he got killed - its that simple - white america made Malcolm a hero for black people after he was killed - they did this because he was able to be manipulated into denoucing his teacher

Malcolm was never a traitor. White america didn't made him a hero, it made him a traitor. Malcolm was the BPP's hero, thats not what white america wanted.
Malcolm was blind, then Elijah Muhammad guided him, and then he got his own eyes.
Of course there are a lot of people now that use Malcolm's image against the NOI, just as a lot of them used MLK's image against Malcolm, but he wasn't a traitor. He knew what he had to do and he did it, and it got him killed.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 12:04 PM

Everybody is Malcolm X.

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 12:05 PM
no one in the history of the noi will ever be half the man malcolm was

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 12:28 PM

why was Malcolm so great - how has he influenced you ?

what did he teach that makes you feel that he's so great -

i'm not saying that he wasn't great - he was my first teacher in this

but i tapped into the source that made him great - i study his Main Teacher and one of his other teachers -

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Malcolm was never a traitor. White america didn't made him a hero, it made him a traitor.

white america names schools and streets after black men that they have had their way with - there are many Malcolm X blvds and Malcolm X elementary schools - this is how white america works - i know white america well -

Malcolm was the BPP's hero, thats not what white america wanted.

after white america killed the BBP and set up Malcolm, Malcolm became an american hero

Malcolm was blind, then Elijah Muhammad guided him, and then he got his own eyes.]

lets look at what he accomplished with those eyes
what was the outcome ?

Of course there are a lot of people now that use Malcolm's image against the NOI, just as a lot of them used MLK's image against Malcolm, but he wasn't a traitor. He knew what he had to do and he did it, and it got him killed.

again - what got him killed is the fact that he started an all black gun club when he returned from mecca - he was promoting the gun and promoting retaliation against law official with firearms - but to top all that off, he abanndonned the weapons check procedure that was taught to him by his teacher - so those 3 men were able to get into the audobon with those guns - who told him to abandon the check procedure ?

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 12:38 PM

have you ever heard any other minister in the NOI ?

i've read and heard dam near everything Malcolm did -

in High school, i was Malcolm

its 2009

i've heard so many other ministers since then who have taken the expression of the teachings to a much higher level -

Malcolm is not here any more - stay with the living

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 12:40 PM

its 2009

i've heard so many other ministers since then who have taken the expression of the teachings to a much higher level -

Everybody is Malcolm X.

maybe in 100 years they'll say that Malcolm was able to turn water into wine and that he died but resurrected on the 3rd day

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 12:50 PM
i dont care if jesus christ himself was in tha noi ... he didnt risk as much as malcolm x did .. he didnt put his life on the line and consider himself a "walking dead man" ... che guevara and malcolm x are the only two humans i know who considered themselves to be dead at the height of their lives/careers .... thats dedication ... malcolm didnt want no check, like some of these other ministers ... malcolm did it for tha babies

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 12:51 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/MalcolmX-1.jpg

DEDICATION

spiggity_ace
05-16-2009, 01:12 PM
malcolm x the movie is on as well.

spiggity_ace
05-16-2009, 01:14 PM
malcolm x > 2pac > jesus

LOLOL gtfoh 2pac>Jesus, wow, im not that worried about malcolmx over jesus but 2pac LOL/

Mr. Muhammad
05-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Salaam (Peace) to all.

Some people are just addicted to drama...

Some people worship the past to keep from dealing with the present...

Some people are just deceived...

And some people are agents of the enemy who want to keep old wounds open to prevent unity and progress of our people.

And then...there are the 5% in the Poor Part of the Earth.

When the full Truth is finally made manifest to those who thrive on half-truths and scandal, that will be a hard day for many...and rightly so.

RM

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 01:25 PM
LOLOL gtfoh 2pac>Jesus, wow, im not that worried about malcolmx over jesus but 2pac LOL/
i learned more from 2pac than i ever will from some white dude from jerusalem ... and u can quote me on that!

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 01:34 PM
i dont care if jesus christ himself was in tha noi ... he didnt risk as much as malcolm x did .. he didnt put his life on the line and consider himself a "walking dead man" ... che guevara and malcolm x are the only two humans i know who considered themselves to be dead at the height of their lives/careers .... thats dedication ... malcolm didnt want no check, like some of these other ministers ... malcolm did it for tha babies

lol ok

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 01:35 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/MalcolmX-1.jpg

DEDICATION

Malcolm was great - but this is a display of fear

Salaam (Peace) to all.

Some people are just addicted to drama...

Some people worship the past to keep from dealing with the present...

Some people are just deceived...

And some people are agents of the enemy who want to keep old wounds open to prevent unity and progress of our people.

And then...there are the 5% in the Poor Part of the Earth.

When the full Truth is finally made manifest to those who thrive on half-truths and scandal, that will be a hard day for many...and rightly so.

RM

Echo this

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 01:36 PM
There is a difference between worshipping the past and enriching the present with its memory.
Malcolm X teached Brotherhood, Brotherhood is what we need.

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 01:47 PM
There is a difference between worshipping the past and enriching the present with its memory.

what part of Malcolms memory is enriching the present ?

Malcolm X teached Brotherhood, Brotherhood is what we need.

who taught Malcolm Brotherhood ?

is he a hero because he is said to have wanted to include whites as his brothers ?

is this why Malcolm is considered great ?

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 01:56 PM
what part of Malcolms memory is enriching the present ?

who taught Malcolm Brotherhood ?

is he a hero because he is said to have wanted to include whites as his brothers ?

is this why Malcolm is considered great ?

No, I won't speak for people who consider him as a hero, but I consider him as a hero because he is one man who fought with his life for his beliefs. He did not hesitate, he wasn't afraid to bleed, he is a martyr for the cause of brotherhood. I know that in the Nation you consider him like any other ministers, but being outside the Nation, I saw him as an idea, a cause to be followed. This is what Malcolm X is to me.
This is not about including whites. As I said, to me, the memory of Malcolm is in NO way a instrument to denounce the NOI, as it is too many times.
The NOI made Malcolm, and nobody should ever forget that either.

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 02:01 PM
sunny winters u act like if u had every facet of the government as well as the noi chasin u, u wouldnt be on edge as well ... nigga malcolm had seeds to feed ... he didnt fear for his life ... like i said he referred to himself as dead ... he just wanted 2 preach his message before his card was pulled

spiggity_ace
05-16-2009, 02:06 PM
i learned more from 2pac than i ever will from some white dude from jerusalem ... and u can quote me on that!

who ses hes white, i believe he wasnt lol at u characterizing jesus as white guy from jerusalem, y dont u look past the color of his skin, although i believe he wasnt white, and pay attention to his teachings. u thinkin 2pacs 'if u believe than u can achieve , just look at meeeee' is crazier than he who is without sin cast the first stone then i dont no wut to say to u. I think pac is a great mc but as a person on the same level as jesus i think not, anyways its malcolms day so we shouldnt talk about pac n jesus.

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 02:17 PM
lol at u characterizing jesus as white

lol at ME?

lol at ME???? for characterizing jesus as white????

smh

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 02:21 PM
http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/images/savior/jesus_brown2.jpg
http://dunningrb.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/jesus_christ-1676.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/33jkf7n.jpg
http://www.oceanru.com/magdalene/Mary_Magdala_and_Jesus_Christ.jpg
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Original_Graphic/2004/02/22/1077463493_0658.jpg
http://www.gotarevolution.com/Jesus%20Christ.jpg
http://www.utilitarianism.com/jesus-christ.jpg

yeah ... how silly of me to have the preconceived notion that this idol of yours was white

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 02:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAA putting 2pac on the same level as Jesus.

Even Pac would be offended by that if he was still alive.

LMAO you kids are too much

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 02:39 PM
at least we have proof that 2pac existed ...

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 02:44 PM
yea but Nas is God's son. So that means he's like the East Coast Jesus.

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 02:51 PM
No, I won't speak for people who consider him as a hero, but I consider him as a hero because he is one man who fought with his life for his beliefs.

but what did he believe and why did he even have to fight ?

He did not hesitate, he wasn't afraid to bleed, he is a martyr for the cause of brotherhood.

as time goes by there will be allot more compliments for Brother Malcolm

I know that in the Nation you consider him like any other ministers, but being outside the Nation, I saw him as an idea, a cause to be followed.

i consider him one of our greatest Ministers

again - when he left the Nation, what did he teach -

The information that made him great was the information that his teacher taught him - it was these teachings that made him famous

This is what Malcolm X is to me.
This is not about including whites. As I said, to me, the memory of Malcolm is in NO way a instrument to denounce the NOI, as it is too many times.
The NOI made Malcolm, and nobody should ever forget that either.

lets learn from Malcolm

Lets learn from his teacher

lets learn from both of their enemies

then we'll teach each other and move up and on

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 03:00 PM
sunny winters u act like if u had every facet of the government as well as the noi chasin u,

why you say that ?

u wouldnt be on edge as well ... nigga malcolm had seeds to feed ... he didnt fear for his life ... like i said he referred to himself as dead ... he just wanted 2 preach his message before his card was pulled

he was set up - its so obvious

Malcolm went through some serious training to get where he was before he was set up - it'll take an understanding of this training for others to have a believable idea of what went down with Malcolm

again Malcolm was great

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 03:05 PM
sunny winters u act like if u had every facet of the government as well as the noi chasin u u wouldnt be on edge as well

thats my point about tha picture with tha gun ... he wasnt protectin himself for the sake of livin he was protectin his new found ideals that he was gonna teach tha world with ... he never even fully left his noi principles he jus wanted 2 add sum new shit ... i guess niggaz thought he was shinin too much which he cant help bein hes fuckin malcolm x and all .. and niggaz bodied him ... i honestly think he didnt give a shit whether he died or not he jus wanted 2 get tha message across before its too late and he did because its 2009 and niggaz still got more love collectively for malcolm than they do for any other black man ... emphasis on niggaz i aint talkin bout african americans they like mlk tha most for obvious reasons

LORD NOSE
05-16-2009, 03:21 PM
thats what im sayin ... noi wasnt on some next level shit, yes they had the fruit of islam but most of them niggaz were trained by malcolm anyways,

Malcolm was the Minister in New York (#7)
there were many more Mosques throughout america at that time
Malcolm didn't train most of the FOI

so he knew their limitations better than anyone ... i'm not sayin tha noi has their hands clean on this one because i use to run around cryin fuck noi too ... but imo tha government played a bigger role in this than anyone because 1 they couldve prevented it and 2 they allowed it to happen

its my belief that the gubment planted informants in the NOI
i'm not the only one who believes this
plus its fact that it has happened
there were also agents planted

An active member of the NOI would not have killed Malcolm

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Imagine inviting Malcolm to a BBQ?

Talk about killing the vibe. He'd probably shoot the grill up.

Lil mD
05-16-2009, 04:22 PM
he is a martyr for the cause of brotherhood. .

Yeah but a martyr its too high for him ! He is Malcom X ! Not a hero but a great man who recognize his fault ! His an example for people who want to make peace between white n black people !
In France we havent some "martyrs"( Jeanne d'Arc maybe lol) so for black people in France or white Malcom is important not as a martyr but as a Hope for peace !

And for people who think dat 2Pac is like Jesus what can i say ?! in France we say : con !

RALPH WIGGUM
05-17-2009, 07:49 AM
but what did he believe and why did he even have to fight ?

He believed in Brotherhood and had to fight because the Power was and is hostile to it.

i consider him one of our greatest Ministers

again - when he left the Nation, what did he teach -

He teached self-defense, he teached his own word, and not only Elijah Muhammad's. He left the nest to fly by himself.

The information that made him great was the information that his teacher taught him - it was these teachings that made him famous

The information that was given to him by the Nation saved his life, and it made him famous, but the information he obtained through his own experience made him a hero.

lets learn from Malcolm

Lets learn from his teacher

lets learn from both of their enemies

then we'll teach each other and move up and on

Yes, but we should never forget our teachers.

spiggity_ace
05-17-2009, 06:06 PM
yeah ... how silly of me to have the preconceived notion that this idol of yours was white

well my friend im not catholic or christian at all i still believe in jesus, so what that theirs paintings of jesus as a white man, ur just as bad as those painters if u believe that he was white.

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 06:31 PM
well personally i dont think he existed in the first place ... and even if he did, he sure as hell didnt turn water into wine and rise from the dead ... like i said i believe in 2pac more than i believe in jesus christ ... some random mufucka that no one knows shit about besides tha fact he liked to thrash swap meets on saturdays

Dokuro
05-17-2009, 06:46 PM
... listing I am a son of a panther I have a memorial to the panthers in my house I even go as far as to register to vote as a panther and you franchise are really putting a mark on there name so please shut up and quite acting like you understand what we all still go through

Oh yah and Malcolm was killed by the nation

Sorry for that outburst i just got rally sick of foreigner’s claming organizations

all go back to genchat now so all you dont know how educated i realy am

LORD NOSE
05-17-2009, 08:09 PM
... listing I am a son of a panther I have a memorial to the panthers in my house I even go as far as to register to vote as a panther and you franchise are really putting a mark on there name so please shut up and quite acting like you understand what we all still go through

have you ever done any Panther Work ?

.Oh yah and Malcolm was killed by the nation

how does a Nation kill a Man ?

.Sorry for that outburst i just got rally sick of foreigner’s claming organizations

Foreigners claim Hip Hop - and some of them Know Hip Hop better than some of us straight from the Bronx New York

.all go back to genchat now so all you dont know how educated i realy am

share with us your understanding of things - make a thread give some opinions and facts - but keep it respectful next time - if some one appears dumb to you, address it to that person via PM or something - we often stop building in order to address or watch a fight in these parts - a good fight is good sometimes - but the 2 fighting have to match up

Dokuro
05-18-2009, 08:35 PM
have you ever done any Panther Work ?

I’m a little two young sadly however I have rebuilt a room on my neighbor’s house free of charge that was destroyed out do to a tree

as well as doing various other things trying to improve the community

how does a Nation kill a Man ?
sorry said that incorrectly key members of the nation gave the order to "stop" him from speaking

Foreigners claim Hip Hop - and some of them Know Hip Hop better than some of us straight from the Bronx New York
yes an i find that to be disappointing as well
i guess you can say i have some what of a "butchers" mentality

share with us your understanding of things - make a thread give some opinions and facts - but keep it respectful next time - if some one appears dumb to you, address it to that person via PM or something - we often stop building in order to address or watch a fight in these parts - a good fight is good sometimes - but the 2 fighting have to match up
[/QUOTE]
wheres the Beauty in that

EAGLE EYE
05-19-2009, 01:20 AM
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1637/ktltension.jpg

ALCATRAZ
05-19-2009, 01:59 AM
aahhaha

Black Man
05-19-2009, 12:14 PM
why ?

Elijah did not save Malcolm's life, Malcolm saved his own life. Nor was Elijah Malcolm's first teacher (in Islam or otherwise). Elijah did not spark that big bang in Malcolm's mind that was another person. Nor did Elijah teach Malcolm everything he knows. The myths.

Those were NOT Elijah's teaching either. Elijah was instructed on what to teach and he was taught by his teacher just like Malcolm. And Elijah's teacher had a teacher too, so those were not his teachings either. If what made Malcolm Malcolm (according to you), the same would hold true for all those other ministers who were in the nation during the time of Malcolm however those other ministers didn't have the same ability as Malcolm.

The teachings didn't make Malcolm great, Malcolm made Malcolm great because it was Malcolm who put in the work. If it was all about the teachings, then everybody in the nation would have experienced the same or similiar results as Malcolm, however that's not the case. White america did NOT make Malcolm a hero, Malcolm put in the work, not white america.

They used his name (Malcolm) to shield their dirty religion. (5:14)

TSA
05-19-2009, 12:18 PM
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1637/ktltension.jpg
lmfaoo!!1

Black Man
05-19-2009, 12:20 PM

its 2009

Neither is Elijah or Fard. Equality???

LORD NOSE
05-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Elijah did not save Malcolm's life, Malcolm saved his own life. Nor was Elijah Malcolm's first teacher (in Islam or otherwise). Elijah did not spark that big bang in Malcolm's mind that was another person. Nor did Elijah teach Malcolm everything he knows. The myths.

Those were NOT Elijah's teaching either. Elijah was instructed on what to teach and he was taught by his teacher just like Malcolm. And Elijah's teacher had a teacher too, so those were not his teachings either. If what made Malcolm Malcolm (according to you), the same would hold true for all those other ministers who were in the nation during the time of Malcolm however those other ministers didn't have the same ability as Malcolm.

The teachings didn't make Malcolm great, Malcolm made Malcolm great because it was Malcolm who put in the work. If it was all about the teachings, then everybody in the nation would have experienced the same or similiar results as Malcolm, however that's not the case. White america did NOT make Malcolm a hero, Malcolm put in the work, not white america.

They used his name (Malcolm) to shield their dirty religion. (5:14)

Look Closer

ChristO
05-20-2009, 06:57 PM
malcolm x > jesus
that's what he [malik] mighta' thought...