PDA

View Full Version : why does everyone love poor black americans?

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 04:01 PM
we dictate american culture, we fuck any and all women of any and all colors, kids in other countries emulate us to the point that they are disowned by their own families

white people of wucorp aka wucorp, why do you think this is???

HANZO
05-16-2009, 04:12 PM
yo man aint you asian???

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 04:24 PM
str8 shit in speakonitgod's mouth

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4875/slangcappababy.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2009, 05:39 PM
if niggaz got it so good, y they alwayz complainin??

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-16-2009, 05:46 PM
white people dont love a nigga. real niggas know whats up.

if you was actually a nigga you wouldnt be saying this bullshit...

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2009, 05:53 PM
^pasty white Englishman. Farthest thing from a 'real nigga'.

SKAMPOE
05-16-2009, 05:56 PM
^pasty white Englishman. Farthest thing from a 'real nigga'.
indeed

narc
05-16-2009, 05:59 PM
yo man aint you asian???

hahaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-16-2009, 06:02 PM
^looks like a lesbian @ skampoe

you actually do look like a lesbian. im not just saying that.

what could be worse for a man than to resemble a women who wishes she looked like a man?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2009, 06:09 PM
horrifically not funny

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 06:27 PM
yo man aint you asian???
i got island blood in me my nigs but i'm brown like a nigga and i get treated like a nigga so i is a nigga

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-16-2009, 06:40 PM
What do you mean "get treated like a nigga" ?

Like bustas always be assumin that you want CHICKEN fried rice, just cause you're a "nigga" ?

Po-po always searchin your ride, be thinkin you got samurai swords and opium and pandas in the trunk, when a "nigga" just tryin to make it back to his dojo?

Shit's just too real.

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 06:45 PM
u couldnt possibly know what i mean when i say that because you have no meluhninz ... u have 2 have it to understand tha black plight

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2009, 06:57 PM
stop stealin the 'real niggaz' sympathy from liberal america

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 07:04 PM
i got island blood in me my nigs but i'm brown like a nigga and i get treated like a nigga so i is a nigga

BUhahaHAHAHAHHA!!! This kid gets gayer by the day...

What do you mean "get treated like a nigga" ?

Like bustas always be assumin that you want CHICKEN fried rice, just cause you're a "nigga" ?

Po-po always searchin your ride, be thinkin you got samurai swords and opium and pandas in the trunk, when a "nigga" just tryin to make it back to his dojo?

Shit's just too real.

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

those azn islanders do have it rough.

begongo
05-16-2009, 07:27 PM
you must be joking, right?

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Speakonitgod only seen whites in Havoc

1hs1DBedEp8&feature=related

narc
05-16-2009, 07:32 PM

http://sillydad.com/silly/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/wigger-15513.jpg

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 07:32 PM
lol! that shit looks hilarious ahahaha anne hathaway is a sexy ass beezy too

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 07:33 PM
narc
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 07:36 PM
^smack you so hard, the salt water falls out your asshole

ALCATRAZ
05-16-2009, 07:37 PM
http://www.fatbackmedia.com/nsfw/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/anne-hathaway-see-thru-1.jpg
http://www.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/anne-hathaway-picture.jpg
http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/anne-hathaway_1.jpg

this bitch got face

RALPH WIGGUM
05-16-2009, 07:42 PM
vuboaXw_YuI

Damn they're for real

Professor Poopsnagle
05-16-2009, 08:07 PM
I want to fuck all you faggots and make your anuses hurt so you can't ride a bike and make funny sounds when you shit. I want to destroy your assholes and squeeze your balls. Faggots.

RzaRectum
05-16-2009, 11:51 PM
i want to fuck all you faggots and make your anuses hurt so you can't ride a bike and make funny sounds when you shit. I want to destroy your assholes and squeeze your balls. Faggots.
lmao!

BRONZBODY
05-17-2009, 08:45 AM
i got island blood in me my nigs but i'm brown like a nigga and i get treated like a nigga so i is a niggabut do u get treated like a "nigger"???? cus i sure as hell do...

narc
05-17-2009, 10:24 AM
narc

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/aarabelle/UglyNerd.jpg
"COM BAK WHEN U GOT MOR POSTS NOOB"

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 11:52 AM
Jesus, this guy's fucking asian?

That's mindblowing.

This 'nigga' has a wild imagination.

Tage
05-17-2009, 11:56 AM
damn... what is with the new sig, pat? you dont have to try and prove any point, i would just rather not see that every time i scroll past you.

Kingkazim
05-17-2009, 11:59 AM

LOOOL.
i cant belive you actually posted that....

RALPH WIGGUM
05-17-2009, 12:17 PM
LOOOL.

It aint his fault, gangsta rap made him do it.

Kingkazim
05-17-2009, 12:30 PM
It aint his fault, gangsta rap made him do it.

ahaha true

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 01:45 PM
LOOOL.
what you mean, whats so mind blowing about that statement

netscape check two
05-17-2009, 01:58 PM
The only chicks that I see poor black dudes getting with around here are fat ugly white girls that get 30 containers of free Similac at a time.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 02:57 PM
yup.

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 03:12 PM
yea its pretty true. black dudes got it rough and get the bottom of the barrel white girls.

Unless they are a celebrity or a graveyard shifter. (they get the dimes)

But ya for the most part its fat trailer pussy with B.O. and poor intelligence.
Luckily they are doing a service of occupying this trash.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-17-2009, 03:23 PM
C'mon now, how can you not love poor black americans? They make us look good. And by us i mean rich white Euro's.
Nah, seriously...i was always wondering..what if all black Americans stopped working for like a week? What whould happen to America? It would collapse. So i never understood all the white Americans, like those KKK bitches...give them what they want for like a week, all black people leave the country for 7 days, and America will sink in some deep shit. I'm pretty sure of that. Also, what would sports and music be without poor black Americans?

NIKLZ
05-17-2009, 04:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/arhsc6A0BKE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/arhsc6A0BKE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 04:14 PM
If the blacks left they would be instantaneously filled with Mexican labor or some other immigrant group.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-17-2009, 04:17 PM
^wtf does that mean you racist fuck?

"if the blacks left" ?????

wtf?

leave what to go where?

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 04:26 PM
The only chicks that I see poor black dudes getting with around here are fat ugly white girls that get 30 containers of free Similac at a time.

yea its pretty true. black dudes got it rough and get the bottom of the barrel white girls.

best part of dickin down white wimminz is furious white men lol ...

RALPH WIGGUM
05-17-2009, 04:31 PM
If the blacks left they would be instantaneously filled with Mexican labor or some other immigrant group.

White americans are an immigrant group.

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 04:33 PM
it seems like everyone knows this except for white americans lol ...

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 04:33 PM

Oh ok, Frenchy wants to get technical huh???

The French as we know them are an immigrant group to France.

Regardless, as far as the United States and its existence is concerned, cheap labor has never been something we have lacked .

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 04:35 PM
it seems like everyone knows this except for white americans lol ...

It seems like everyone on this forum but you realizes that your not a 'nigga'.

Still afraid to step to the cops Bart????

RALPH WIGGUM
05-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Oh ok, Frenchy wants to get technical huh???

The French as we know them are an immigrant group to France.

Regardless, as far as the United States and its existence is concerned, cheap labor has never been something we have lacked .

I didn't want to "get technical", I just don't understand what can make you say things like that, a country belongs to its people, thats it. You talk as if Whites owned America and Black and Latinos were only there for "cheap labor". Do you like that situation, do you take pride in it?

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 04:46 PM
It seems like everyone on this forum but you realizes that your not a 'nigga'.

it seems like no one cared you were banned

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 04:47 PM
I didn't want to "get technical", I just don't understand what can make you say things like that, a country belongs to its people, thats it. You talk as if Whites owned America and Black and Latinos were only there for "cheap labor". Do you like that situation, do you take pride in it?

what the fuck are you talking about you bitter French moron?

For all intents and purposes, certain whites do OWN America, as they control most of the wealth and make up most of its govt.

Its not about 'blacks and Latinos' you douchebag Euro asshole. Worry about your own countries internal issues you hypocrite twat.

Immigrants from everywhere have always made up the cheap labor force. First it was Germans, than Irish, than South Europeans and Jews, Chinese, Mexicans etc...

Your a fucking biased queer who knows nothing about American culture or society so stop making your cornyass MSNBC-backed liberal social commentaries. You and Bill O Reilly's zombies can get together and fight eachother all you want.

Leave the rest of us rational, educated and self-assured and secure people alone you fucking frog.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-17-2009, 04:51 PM
^no one cares

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 04:53 PM
im sitting with my legs crossed indian style balancing my laptop on my boner while I read this thread

RALPH WIGGUM
05-17-2009, 04:54 PM
what the fuck are you talking about you bitter French moron?

For all intents and purposes, certain whites do OWN America, as they control most of the wealth and make up most of its govt.

Its not about 'blacks and Latinos' you douchebag Euro asshole. Worry about your own countries internal issues you hypocrite twat.

Immigrants from everywhere have always made up the cheap labor force. First it was Germans, than Irish, than South Europeans and Jews, Chinese, Mexicans etc...

Your a fucking biased queer who knows nothing about American culture or society so stop making your cornyass MSNBC-backed liberal social commentaries. You and Bill O Reilly's zombies can get together and fight eachother all you want.

Leave the rest of us rational, educated and self-assured and secure people alone you fucking frog.

Wow, no need to get upset Nicky.
I just don't understand why you say some stupid shit like "I like that we got cars and blacks don't" and then talk about being rational and educated.

Sarah UK
05-17-2009, 05:03 PM
I've never really got the whole "bottom of the barrel white women" thing, I see black women and others who have something against interracial relationships say it a lot. I see more fat, unattractive black women with black men.

I'm sure there are some black dudes dating trashy white women, but really, they're probably trash themselves... like attracts like I guess.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 05:04 PM
I think the point here is, speakonitgod is some asian islander.

Or, as he would say, A San Fransisco Nigga.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Wow, no need to get upset Nicky.
I just don't understand why you say some stupid shit like "I like that we got cars and blacks don't" and then talk about being rational and educated.

What do you memorize and catalog every post I make.

Its called sarcasm you psychopath...its a fucking joke.

Stop trying to paint yourself as this champion of the African American. Your just a white French douchebag whose ancestors raped and pillaged numerous African regions and had an equal hand in doing the same thing in North America to the Native Indians. NOt to mention there role as Nazi collaboraters and anti-semites recently

So lets get technical right? But you think because you read some books about Bobby Seal and some other black American movements that somehow makes you exempt.

Typical French behavior.

Heres a little MK anecdote that I'm sure you'll like that is very accurate in describing the French

"Murder gloves hide the fingerprints but never the sin"

The world sees right through the French.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
sarah uk you look fine you wanna hit the god with a phone number ill get you working the streets ?

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 05:07 PM
I've never really got the whole "bottom of the barrel white women" thing, I see black women and others who have something against interracial relationships say it a lot. I see more fat, unattractive black women with black men.

I'm sure there are some black dudes dating trashy white women, but really, they're probably trash themselves... like attracts like I guess.

you live in scotland though...

The USA is like a big zoo and the animals have guns. We also have Mark Wahlberg .

Huggasaurus Sex
i hardly ever see black people these days.

Olive Oil Goombah

you live in Scotland.

ITs a different dynamic over there.

Yes there are exceptions to every rule, like I'm sure you would let certain guys face-fuck you while 99% of the time you think its a terrible slutty act.

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 05:13 PM
So I hear you live in Scotland?

http://spectacle.provocateuse.com/images/spectacles/mark_wahlberg_01.jpg

Huggasaurus Sex
05-17-2009, 05:15 PM

you live in scotland, i hear.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
What do you memorize and catalog every post I make.

Its called sarcasm you psychopath...its a fucking joke.

Sarcasm, right, I know what whites making racist jokes truly think.

Stop trying to paint yourself as this champion of the African American.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Your just a white French douchebag whose ancestors raped and pillaged numerous African regions and had an equal hand in doing the same thing in North America to the Native Indians. NOt to mention there role as Nazi collaboraters and anti-semites recently

So?

So lets get technical right? But you think because you read some books about Bobby Seal and some other black American movements that somehow makes you exempt.

Exempt of what?

Typical French behavior.

Can you make one single post answering me without saying French?

Heres a little MK anecdote that I'm sure you'll like that is very accurate in describing the French

"Murder gloves hide the fingerprints but never the sin"

The world sees right through the French.

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, come again."

netscape check two
05-17-2009, 05:25 PM

Huggasaurus Sex
05-17-2009, 05:25 PM

So?

Exempt of what?

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, come again."

you live in france, i hear.

netscape check two
05-17-2009, 05:27 PM
best part of dickin down white wimminz is furious white men lol ...

I'm not furious. lol I'm just being honest. Look in the projects and see how many black dudes are with fat white women that get wic checks.

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Last I heard White girls don't fuck asian dudes.

Some chic I know said all asian people look like they have downsyndrome and often tiny peckers.

^Thats what she said

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-17-2009, 05:48 PM

netscape check two
05-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Location Pennsylvania is supposed to be a negative? lol You wouldn't last one day in Philly.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-17-2009, 05:58 PM
^hey stfu we already esptablished english hoods are most ruggish

9EkxebsumAw

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 06:05 PM

Shut the fuck up with this overly dramatic bullshit generalization.

Than you obviously do not understand the English language because I could not have made that more clear.

So?

So, don't throw stones from a glass house asshole.

Exempt of what?

Whatever guilt you repeatedly try to throw on America with your rhetoric.

Why?

netscape check two
05-17-2009, 06:11 PM
I find it ironic that the black people at the site speak the truth about these topics.. and the fakes like some 5 foot 1 midget asian dude, and an 'are you being served' bloke talk rubbish, and try to portray something they definitely aren't.

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 06:27 PM
i think check poo is mad that he's white

im not ashamed to be multiracial ... we get tha most beef but we also get tha most hoes ... all i kno is that my dick pleases wimmin ... u wish u could say tha same huh

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 06:41 PM
seriously....did white dudes slur you alot as a kid?

Did they call you zipperhead or whatever they say out there? Gook?

Do you feel insecure so you feel like, 'if i say im black it will make me seem tougher and i can say i have a big weiner'?

Do you hate the fact that real niggaz scare white people but you don't because you have slanty eyes?

Do you hate the fact that real niggaz has horse cocks that please women but you don't because you have an Asian micropenis?

Lets talk about this Bart.

05-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Speaking of Ireland, I just tried a pizza with POTATOES on it, in addition to red onion, roasted garlic, mozzarella and ricotta cheese and tomatoes on it.

I was skeptical at first, but it was outstanding. It comes with Italian sausage also, but we had to get it without because my girl is vegetarian.

But go figure, potato pizza is dope.

On topic, this thread is awesome, because you have, French, British, Chinese, Irish and Dutch wu-tang fans acting like experts on American race relations, while ignoring the race problems in their own inferior countries.

Carry on.

narc
05-17-2009, 06:52 PM
O3f-5Z_4RZc
SPEAK ON IT GOD

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Speaking of Ireland, I just tried a pizza with POTATOES on it, in addition to red onion, roasted garlic, mozzarella and ricotta cheese and tomatoes on it.

I was skeptical at first, but it was outstanding. It comes with Italian sausage also, but we had to get it without because my girl is vegetarian.

On topic, this thread is awesome, because you have, French, British, Chinese, Irish and Dutch wu-tang fans acting like experts on American race relations, while ignoring the race problems in their own inferior countries.

Carry on.

Around these parts there is a really good pizza place that makes a pizza with nothing but thinly sliced potato on the top.

It's delicious.

Somewhat similar to this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3049/2550232260_a828451cca.jpg

Prolifical ENG
05-17-2009, 06:55 PM
On the contrary, it always seems the ugliest looking white dudes that smash the hot asian broads.....I guess thats what happens to complete the cycle....then their offspring look Hawaiian.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 06:56 PM
hmmm.....i hope there isn't pizza sauce on it tho.

i love white pizza....better than red at times.

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 06:57 PM
SPEAK ON IT GOD

how does it feel to be irrelevant?

05-17-2009, 06:57 PM
THe potatoes on the pizza I ate were red potatoes, and just a little bit thicker cut.

I never thought it would have been good, but my girl wanted to try it, so I was gonna slap her, but then the god said "chill", so we got it, and lo and behold, it was fire.

05-17-2009, 06:58 PM
hmmm.....i hope there isn't pizza sauce on it tho.

i love white pizza....better than red at times.

No, it had red sauce. I know it sounds crazy, but it worked.

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2009, 06:59 PM
pro check ur inbox

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah, it's like a Pizza Bianca, but with potatos on the top.

Just Olive Oil and Salt + Taterz.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Dan, do you want the Celtics to win or would you rather avoid the frustration of watching the King dominate?

05-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Of course I want the Celtics to win. I admit that we don't have much of a chance against the LeBrons, but I will never root for one of my teams to lose. Ever.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Good. Cuz i want to play the Celtics, and if we somehow blow it, you can bet that there will be about 4 holes in my walls, one for each loss.

05-17-2009, 07:19 PM
I think the Celtics will take a game, maybe two.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 07:22 PM
than there will only be 2 holes

05-17-2009, 07:27 PM
The celtics have to win tonight first.

I THINK they will, but I wouldn't guarantee it.

Garnet is too important to us.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 07:37 PM
I think they will win at home, altho i dont know.

They still play great defense without Garnett and Big Baby has put up pretty good numbers filling in.

05-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't know about "great" defense. THey have too many lapses of intensity. Garnett didn't let that happen when he was on the court.

Pierce is probably our "best" player, but KG is the heart and soul of the team.

SKAMPOE
05-17-2009, 07:52 PM
http://img.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/03/04/humour,male,nude-92447d63277915a2d963ec84daa9db28_h.jpg

netscape check two
05-17-2009, 10:16 PM
i think check poo is mad that he's white

im not ashamed to be multiracial ... we get tha most beef but we also get tha most hoes ... all i kno is that my dick pleases wimmin ... u wish u could say tha same huh

Could you tell me again why I'm supposed to take a guy seriously that looks like this?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/Genre10_6_08edited.jpg?t=1242613458

Durag
05-18-2009, 06:37 AM

Carry on.

Damn, ive never even heard of a pizza with potatoes on it, must keep an eye out with that.

Btw we dont really have race problems here as such, most of the black people here are docters, lawyers, have their own businesses or are big soccer players.

Our race problems only extend to irish people living in poor areas of dublin or limerick, who get treated like shit coz of where their from, who they accosiacte with etc. That and tinkers. The scorn of irish society, and i think if a plague came and killed them all off (which isnt too big a possibility coz families of 20 live in one caravan, have sex with each other and eat nothing but fry up's, only leaving to stab, shoot, sell drugs and go to jail) the place would probably rejoice.

My country isnt inferior, just drunk. There is a difference, although it may not be that apparant at first.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-18-2009, 12:08 PM
str8 shit in speakonitgod's mouth

hahahhaahhahahahahahahahaahahahhaha -dead-

RALPH WIGGUM
05-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Shut the fuck up with this overly dramatic bullshit generalization.

Than you obviously do not understand the English language because I could not have made that more clear.

So, don't throw stones from a glass house asshole.

Whatever guilt you repeatedly try to throw on America with your rhetoric.

Why?

Look Nicky, you're the 30 year old american arguing with a 18 year old french about knowing america better, and being the most immature about it.
I KNOW you know america better, I wasn't talking about america but about the fact that you seem to think you got power cause you're white. Just keep thinking what you're thinking, what the fuk do I care.

Tage
05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
lol... nicky tried to use a proverb and failed.

IrOnMaN
05-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Because people love to pick on people when they're down, creating new stereotypes, judging, hating, etc. The media does this for entertainment purposes only for some people. It's letting the world know that blacks are still at the bottom of the social ladder and that their negativity MUST remain at an all time high, even though have have a mulatto (half white half black) president.

ALCATRAZ
05-18-2009, 01:29 PM
lol @ mulatto

barack obama is a nigga, plain and simple

he have a niggrum president, stop using pretty words to describe him

IrOnMaN
05-18-2009, 01:47 PM
lol @ mulatto

barack obama is a nigga, plain and simple

he have a niggrum president, stop using pretty words to describe him

Yes, our president is a nigger.}:| Thank you so much for pointing that out.}:|

The man is half white half black=mulatto. That means he's mixed.

You just hate yourself. If your self-esteem is that damn low, off yourself. You'll be doing me, WTC, and I a favor. Thanks in advance.

P.S. That chick in your signature is sexy.

ALCATRAZ
05-18-2009, 01:51 PM
nah i just find it funny that the whole one drop rule just gets thrown out of the window once we get a black president ... if he held any other title other then president he would still be a NIGGA ... but since he's president "oh he's half black and half white which equals duh multatto phrase" fuck that ... barack obama is BLACK ... a NIGGA ... and i don't even mean that in a demeaning way ...

Senator C. Palantine
05-18-2009, 01:54 PM
First off, your 'island' dick looks like an outty belly button, faggit.

ALCATRAZ
05-18-2009, 02:08 PM
plat

JerseyIronman
05-18-2009, 03:17 PM
so Speakonitgod has a small dick?

and theres a girl from Scotland?

lol this is a CLASSIC

Olive Oil Goombah
05-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Look Nicky, you're the 30 year old american arguing with a 18 year old french about knowing america better, and being the most immature about it.
I KNOW you know america better, I wasn't talking about america but about the fact that you seem to think you got power cause you're white. Just keep thinking what you're thinking, what the fuk do I care.

Pussy