PDA

View Full Version : Every pull in your drive way and turn your music off on a weird note?

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 03:44 PM
I think the funniest instance was when I was pulling into the driveway of my old-old apartment with my room mate and his girl and a Pac song was playing with KC and JoJo.

My friend said "Yea thats how I like to roll up, ... to the sound of a man moaning"

I never laughed so hard in my life cuz of the gay emphasis he added when saying it.

SKAMPOE
05-16-2009, 04:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH CHEK THIS ONE, LAST YEAR OR SO I WENT FOR MY DRIVERS TEST AND WHEN ME AND THE INSTRUCTOR GOT IN THE CAR AND WAS READY TO GO ''i used my own car for the test of course'' so when I TURNED THE KEY to start the car THE RADIO CAME ON PLAYING A WU TANG NUMBER WHERE THEY SAID SUMTHING ABOUT THE BLACK MAN BEING GOD REAL FUCKIN LOUD, THE INSTRUCTOR WAS AN OL WHITE MAN AND SURE ENOUGH FAILED ME MISERABLY...

lol matter fact, 2 day i finished a 8 hour course on drugs and alcohol for the dmv which i had to pay a hunnit and 25 bones out ma fuckin pocket so i can be eligible to request an appointmet to try and get ma liesence...

fyi, i never ever had a drivers liesence ever, but i had it suspended for 4 years and had to pay all sorts of fines and bullshit... now im in the process of gettin it...

Rame
05-16-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't have a driveway.

narc
05-16-2009, 04:49 PM
I don't have a driveway.

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2009, 05:59 PM
fyi, i never ever had a drivers liesence ever, but i had it suspended for 4 years and had to pay all sorts of fines and bullshit... Now im in the process of gettin it...

hahahahaha!!

Blackula Spectacula
05-17-2009, 09:37 AM
I pulled up to my moms drive way to Janet Jackson moaning in some song .. Every Janet Jackson Album has her moaning, when you get to the end of her albums she's usually having sex in a song but ne way I digress. I pulled up, shit was bumpin loud, and my mom was outside in the front garden and I get out of the car and my mom yells "That Janet Jackson is always having sex!" I thought it was funny ... and cute ..... Cause my mom is a religious Catholic and very old fashion woman.

begongo
05-17-2009, 09:59 AM
skampoe how did you get it suspended if you never had it? lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-17-2009, 10:19 AM
i dont have a car but im niggerish so i use my cell phone lol and prolly anytime i walk past an old person playing any cam'ron track... he said sumthin about crackers when i wlked past a couple of old ppl in front of a church lmao

Kingkazim
05-17-2009, 11:01 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH CHEK THIS ONE, LAST YEAR OR SO I WENT FOR MY DRIVERS TEST AND WHEN ME AND THE INSTRUCTOR GOT IN THE CAR AND WAS READY TO GO ''i used my own car for the test of course'' so when I TURNED THE KEY to start the car THE RADIO CAME ON PLAYING A WU TANG NUMBER WHERE THEY SAID SUMTHING ABOUT THE BLACK MAN BEING GOD REAL FUCKIN LOUD, THE INSTRUCTOR WAS AN OL WHITE MAN AND SURE ENOUGH FAILED ME MISERABLY...

ahhahah. what song though?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 11:06 AM
I don't have a driveway.

yea, i didnt see any driveways in the netherlands while i was there. Come to think of it, I didnt see many cars.

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 12:35 PM
I pulled up to my moms drive way to Janet Jackson moaning in some song .. Every Janet Jackson Album has her moaning, when you get to the end of her albums she's usually having sex in a song but ne way I digress. I pulled up, shit was bumpin loud, and my mom was outside in the front garden and I get out of the car and my mom yells "That Janet Jackson is always having sex!" I thought it was funny ... and cute ..... Cause my mom is a religious Catholic and very old fashion woman.

LOL I bet you got the 'Janet moan' down to perfection. We should have a moan off.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 12:38 PM
thats pretty shitty man your like his FUCKING IDOL, he wants to be just like you he likes you more than I do

SKAMPOE
05-17-2009, 01:15 PM
skampoe how did you get it suspended if you never had it? lol
driving with out one and violating traffic rules and failing to stop for the police and a bunch of other charges i racked up!
ahhahah. what song though?
now that i think back it wasnt wu, it was lord jamar and the 5% album...

ps
that album is the fuckin shit!

drippie k
05-17-2009, 08:05 PM
i just moved into my cousins house 5 days ago and he lives in a hella nice neighborhood in the suburbs where theres little kids between 8-12 playing on the street constantly...i always have my music loud especially now that i bought some subs..anyway, yesterday i was coming back from taco bell and was playing beef by biggie....as soon as i pull in all these kids were running around outside and i turned off the car right on the part where he's like "don't you know my nigga gutta fuckin kidnap kids, fuck em in the ass, throw em over the bridge, thats how it is"...i'm pretty sure the kids heard it but i just thought it was weird that it was playing that right when i pull up with a bunch of kids around

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 09:17 PM
^ how do you sleep at night?

HANZO
05-17-2009, 09:23 PM
i had the habit of turning off my music as soon as i entered the neighbourhood. if i didnt sometimes car alarms would go off, and the neighbours would complain about my loud negro music.

Prolifical ENG
05-17-2009, 09:36 PM
My baby cousin doesnt like when I drive her home from high school because I roll up in front of the school like this:

2ZjviMmXIY8

SKAMPOE
05-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Ahahahaha

Durag
05-18-2009, 05:19 AM
THE INSTRUCTOR WAS AN OL WHITE MAN AND SURE ENOUGH FAILED ME MISERABLY...

You sure it wasnt tha fact that you were just a shit driver that you failed miserably?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2009, 05:52 AM
My baby cousin doesnt like when I drive her home from high school because I roll up in front of the school like this:

2ZjviMmXIY8

haha

Tage
05-18-2009, 12:04 PM
You sure it wasnt tha fact that you were just a shit driver that you failed miserably?

s'what i was goin to say lol :nerdy: