05-17-2009, 11:53 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/

niceeee:picture:|)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-17-2009, 12:02 PM
he also speaks on it

http://entertainment.stv.tv/film/91597-christian-bales-batman-vow

Christian Bale is determined to make the next 'Batman' movie better than 'The Dark Knight'.

The actor - who has played the caped crusader in the two most recent outings, 'Batman Begins' and 'The Dark Knight' - says he hopes to prove critics wrong and out-do last summer's movie, which broke box office records and received wide-spread acclaim.

He said: "Will we do a third movie? It's got to be the right story. You can't make something like 'The Dark Knight' and then come out with something disappointing.

"I would like it if people say, 'You'll never make a good third movie'. I say, 'OK, let's make a third movie in that case, let's prove them wrong. But that's just me."

The 'Terminator: Salvation' star also revealed he has to make the next movie, even if director Chris Nolan decides against taking the helm for the third time.

He added to Total Film: "The fact is, I have to! I've signed up! Chris doesn't. So I'm in a bit of a fix if he says he doesn't want to."

p-rok73
05-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Hopefully Chris Nolan directs, but I like Christian Bale's attitude towards proving the doubter's wrong. As long as it's better than SpiderMan 3 (which I thought was lame). Too bad that Heath Ledger is gone, I would have liked to have seen a Joker spinoff movie (maybe his origins). Sort of like the rumored Venom movie that Marvel is trying to jump off in the future.

oDoUoSoKo
05-17-2009, 07:47 PM
a Joker origin movie would be really bad....he doesnt have a confirmed origin...and it should stay that way.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-17-2009, 08:14 PM
^^^exactly, the whole 'falling in a vat of acid' bit was always somewhat silly to me, plus joker solo would be boring imo

hopefully these two characters are in the film

http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/1/0/10877_400x600.jpg
http://bluemoviereviews.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/black-mask.jpghttp://graphicworlds.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/batman-386-pharo-01.jpg

^^^black mask---he's got a cool visual, he's not well known even to comic fans, and he's essentially just a crime boss with a skull mask so there's no improbable back story to tapdance around or a massive amount of fan or pop cultural expectations to deal with as you would with riddler or penguin. plus catwoman and black mask have there own story that could be dealt with

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5863/catwomakillsblackmask2mn0.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2434/catwomankillsblackmaskqn0.jpg

i hope something along these lines occurs---because if they start getting into the more colorful, super scientific rogues it will just kill the mood of the last two films.

hasn't it been confirmed nolan is working on this? i know he has another project he's working on, but wb would be foolish to let him go.

oDoUoSoKo
05-17-2009, 08:54 PM
black mask owns....also...id be kinda psyched to see Man-Bat some how...lmao. or Clay Face.

P-Noid Brown
05-17-2009, 09:50 PM
they need to do croc... or clay face.... or even scar face the ventriliquist

oDoUoSoKo
05-17-2009, 09:53 PM
based on the mentions in this thread id go with clay face, Black Mask, Ra's Al Ghul (again, better) and im gonna add the Madhatter.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-18-2009, 03:21 AM
Hopefully Chris Nolan directs, but I like Christian Bale's attitude towards proving the doubter's wrong. As long as it's better than SpiderMan 3 (which I thought was lame). Too bad that Heath Ledger is gone, I would have liked to have seen a Joker spinoff movie (maybe his origins). Sort of like the rumored Venom movie that Marvel is trying to jump off in the future.

he wrote the first two with his brother, I don't see how could it be any different this time

The Hound
05-18-2009, 03:45 AM
No no no.

The story is so perfect for the Penguin to come in and take over the Mafia. Nobody is running organised crime at the moment. The Penguin was a little like Al Capone or John Gotti, he was a criminal but he had that charisma to wow the public. He could come in, take over organised crime from a legit front and has the charisma to attack Batman who is now on the run.

Enter The Riddler to come in and they feed off each other. The Riddler just wants to fuck around Batman and would be perfect for Penguin to use as some cheap muscle, The Riddler gains access to a lot of Penguin's resources.

No shit, anything but The Penguin and The Riddler is a mistake.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-18-2009, 11:28 AM
^^^^i agree to an extent but chris nolan has said that he wants to bring in villains that people havent really seen on film and shit so if i were to choose,id definately go with black mask

TAURO
05-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Black Mask all the way for me, and just to bring this trilogy full circle I would prefer they brought in Talia Al Ghul as opposed to Catwoman.

Tage
05-18-2009, 02:52 PM
everyone knows who will end up in the film...

http://miamipress.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mr-freeze.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
05-18-2009, 10:15 PM
and just to bring this trilogy full circle I would prefer they brought in Talia Al Ghul as opposed to Catwoman.
:mmmyah::thumbup:

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-18-2009, 10:42 PM
^^^i don't know, i've always found talia a bit boring, she just stands around calling batman 'beloved' and getting taken hostages by ra's foes...she's a bit better in morrison's stuff, i wouldn't write it off, but i'd rather see catwoman all day.

and please no riddler, even at his best he's campy, he reminds me more of a spider-man villain for some reason

i think mob war with black mask is the way to go(bonerfarm your idea is sound, but black mask could play the same role plus he's cooler looking and comes with no pop-cultural baggage, anyone playing penguin is going to be compared to danny devito and burgess meredith) with catwoman doing her thing to continue the theme of escalation (and yes i know catwoman has plenty of pop culture baggage but she's second only to joker as an iconic batman rogue)...

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-18-2009, 10:45 PM
they need to do croc... or clay face.... or even scar face the ventriliquist

this would be great, maybe not as a main villain but in some supporting capacity

or maybe they could bite from james bond and have batman bust some random villain at the beggining of the movie before the titles, like firefly or killer moth or hatter...somebody who couldn't carry a film but would be cool to see...i'm surprised no superhero movie has really done this. (i guess you can count the bit in dark knight with scarecrow and the faux batmen)

The Hound
05-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Two Face and The Joekr null the pop culture comparison.

I say bring them in now because if they don't they pretty much never will have the right oppurtunity to bring them in unless he goes back to sort of the same angle which would suck because I would hope that this whole Nolan series evolves each time and never does a U turn and come back.

main_man
05-19-2009, 12:22 AM
black mask would be the shit. that mutherfucka is violent and ruthless.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-19-2009, 12:10 PM
so black mask it should be..he definately would be the best logical choice

theDZA
06-07-2009, 09:11 AM
i think it would be interesting to have bane, as he would be the hardest for batman to overcome pyshically, and then someone like black mask or riddler to be the pychological match for him. Catwoman should definately be a love interest as well, or possibly Talia al Ghul

Anyway they need to make up for that retarded bane in the batman film with mr freeze, they single handedly destroyed the concept of him in that film...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Black Mask & Scarface .... just to continue the mafia theme haha

but it's probably going to be The Riddler

NIGHT MAYOR
06-10-2009, 08:14 AM
it wont be riddler, he'd be too hard to bring into a more realistic batman world.

niether the penguin - i got a feeling it will be black mask and cat woman.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-10-2009, 08:50 AM
i think it would be interesting to have bane, as he would be the hardest for batman to overcome pyshically, and then someone like black mask or riddler to be the pychological match for him. Catwoman should definately be a love interest as well, or possibly Talia al Ghul

Anyway they need to make up for that retarded bane in the batman film with mr freeze, they single handedly destroyed the concept of him in that film...

bane was a psychological enemy as well though, when he busted all of the villains out of the asylum to wear batman down...i think he may be too difficult to translate to a more realistic world, just like mr freeze, you would end up having to change so many aspects of the character that it wouldn't be worth it.

you'd have to ditch his lucha libre mask for starters lol

NIGHT MAYOR
06-10-2009, 08:56 AM
zactly - same with penguin and riddler, there just too............. cartoony

beautifulrock
06-10-2009, 09:36 AM
I think the Penguin and Riddler are bad ideas. Especially since the joker was so much like the Riddler in the Dark Knight. I think a great side story would be if the contractors who build all his bat shit try to blackmail him, or sabotage him.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-10-2009, 09:57 AM
^^^that would be too similar to the subplot in dark knight where his employee was going to blackmail him

the feds should come in to gotham to shut batman down

that quote in your sig is real? what a jackass

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-10-2009, 11:34 AM
If they will make the Riddler with Nolans vision, everything can be possible. 2 hours of Batman, full of riddles....

The third movie will present a new woman character...I'm pretty sure of that now. My favourite is Harley Quinn...and then just get someone to play Black Mask, Scarface, ClayFace, Red Claw and....the time dude.

LoL, we would already saw that in a trailer by now if this wasn't DC comics haha

beautifulrock
06-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Two words: Vicky Vale

thus far the press hasn't been paid much attention in Gotham other than that press conference where Dent claimed to be the Batman.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Two words: Vicky Vale

thus far the press hasn't been paid much attention in Gotham other than that press conference where Dent claimed to be the Batman.

who's vicky vale ?

beautifulrock
06-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Huh? You never saw Tim Burton's Batman or read any of the comics?

beautifulrock
06-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Anyway, here are rumored titles

The Caped Crusader
The Shadow of the Bat
The Dark Knight Returns
The Legend of Batman
Gotham City
Knightfall

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-10-2009, 12:31 PM
^^^nice keep us updated my dude

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-10-2009, 01:01 PM
shadow of the bat and gotham city would be dope, other than that...eh.

vicki vale would be cool too, harley quinn would be cool if they recast the joker, have a batman version of natural born killers with those two lol