PDA

View Full Version : NOI killed Malcolm X, btw.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-17-2009, 08:19 PM
if you didnt know.

i just found this out. it happened in 1968, dude named Malcolm was a black leader, the fucking NOI KILLED HIM!!!

Im gonna go ahead and put this fact under my name in case any one else didnt know yet.

Even though 2 NOI members were found guilty in 1968, probably most of you dont even know this Malcolm X dude. So im gonna continue making threads about this man and stuff, to learn you.

Also that fucking new Ron Browz ghostface song IS FUCKING HARRDD 91 ROMAN SHIT!!!!!!!!

Crackhead Bob
05-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Oh, awesome a mock TSA thread. I don't think anybody has done this in the history of wucorp

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 08:35 PM
thanks for sharing I did not know this. hopefully we can spread the word in the twitter community.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 08:39 PM
these dudes not only use TSA jokes and insults, now they are using his thread ideas?

wow

Prolifical ENG
05-17-2009, 08:39 PM
thanks for sharing I did not know this. hopefully we can spread the word in the twitter community.

why not just make a blaug?

YungSunny
05-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Ghost might as well just chop off TSA's dick and leave it in his ass so people can understand where he stands at in this world.

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 09:15 PM
why not just make a blaug?

good thinking. But i need an editor for any future potential blaug (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blaug) I might write.

Crackhead Bob
05-17-2009, 10:49 PM
^^^classic

TSA
05-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Ghost might as well just chop off TSA's dick and leave it in his ass so people can understand where he stands at in this world.
AHAHAHAHAHAHa

this would make a lot of sense

but Ghostlace is on to something.

there's extensive evidence to show the NOI murdered malcolm X in front of his children when he exposed Elijah Muhammed as an adultering pedophile that sexually manipulates and threatens 15 year old girls.

malcolm interviewed with several of them (as seen in the movie MALCOLM X) and found that 15 year old girls have elijah muhammeds baby and were under threat by him after he sexually manipulated and raped them.

Malcolm was right for exposing this raping, murderous, lying, pedophilic, hypocritical, manipulative, and repulsive business that collaberates with the worst elements of the government (hence not being attacked by the gov like the panthers martin and to an extent malcolm)

Other then that i would say Ghostlace made and humiliating thread this evening and is trying harder then anything known to man to reel from the die-in-pool-off-own-shit-and-semen level shame.

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2009, 11:16 PM
Ghostlace is gonna really have to pleasure the mods to get it deleted

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1543/70229310.jpg

As you can see the NOI members of the forum arent impressed with him and his fantasy of being a minority stuck in a white boys body or mocking them for being intrigued by the drum

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3251/66443102.jpg

They love the fucking drum

SKAMPOE
05-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahaa i dont want ur poekchop, thats the white mans poekchiop

EAGLE EYE
05-18-2009, 12:19 AM
hahahhahaha this movie is way too intense