I'm the sultan of this shit mofukkas!

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/49468_digisnacksdirty.jpg

Dokuro
05-18-2009, 10:02 PM
minogami all the way

TSA
05-18-2009, 11:23 PM
^LOL.

uh, i have a lot to say about polygamy, mainly economic shit about how it stagnates populations cause they're producing too many kids, but monogamy has its problems as well so im not for or against either.

Dokuro
05-19-2009, 12:09 AM
tsa get laid befor you start comenting on relation ships "ok dude"

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-19-2009, 05:42 PM
How does it stagnate? Everyone getting to reproduce hurts the gene pool more IMO.

I believe it would do more good then bad.

From a purely economic perspective a rich man could feel compelled to have a dozen women sharing his home in a legal status that helps them economically.

The bible says nothing against it in fact it gives a lot of rules on how to treat the relationship for personal and hereditary reasons.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Polygamy probably isn't a bad idea, but in todays western society, in practice, it would be disastrous to the gene pool.

Weak humans who coincidentally happen to be rich or famous would contaminate the human gene pool more than they do currently.

Which really is a bad thing.

Prolifical ENG
05-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I dont know anything about this subject.

As far as I was lead to believe from the ones in western society, the women are brainwashed. The fathers are molesters, control freaks, rapists, and pedophiles.

The concept of polygamy is indeed sound but I am referring to some practices.

HANZO
05-19-2009, 09:49 PM
doesnt work cause women cannot coexist with each other, they would all probably try to kill each other to become favourite. history has shown that even the most powerful of sultans couldnt control their women.

NIKLZ
05-19-2009, 10:01 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3q9ugfSzdE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3q9ugfSzdE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-19-2009, 10:06 PM
I don't mean like Mormons. Those fucks are... fucks. I'm talking about legitimate societies, like most societies.

I can't see why women would kill each other over the guy or anything like that either. Maybe over the inheritance, but I think that would be set in stone as a ratio. Like a Wife gets two shares of the whole and a concubine gets 1 share or only wives kids get a share of inheritance but concubines still get child support and housing until 18 or something. Concubine could be a return to out of "marriage" children.

Like guy gets a girl pregnant, and instead of probably getting divorced from wifey #1 and being alone and looking like a fuckwit, girl gets added to his family and her kid is raised as one of his own.

I would be quite happy with two wives. They could get mad at each other and I could be left to my hobbies unfettered.

Less time to nag me when they're bitching each other out.

Besides Men are supposed to spread the seed and women are supposed to bear the seeds. On top of it all, monogamy will only lead to an eventually loss of love IMO. People aren't monogamous by nature in my opinion. We're not swans.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Apart from the point i outlined earlier, as others have pointed out, polygamy in practice simply doesn't work.

Women don't want to engage in it, so it will never work.

And why would they really.

Would you want to have to share your wife with 10 other guys?

Why then would a chick want to let 10 other chick fuck their husband?

It will never work.

Yeah, people may not be monogamous by nature, but you're failing to acknowledge that shit like that went out the window centuries ago.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Fuck polygamy, that shit's worse than Hitler's 3rd Reich.

drippie k
05-20-2009, 06:53 PM
i'm all for that shit gimme 8 bitches willing to fuck me so they could be my favorite

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Apart from the point i outlined earlier, as others have pointed out, polygamy in practice simply doesn't work.

Women don't want to engage in it, so it will never work.

And why would they really.

Would you want to have to share your wife with 10 other guys?

Why then would a chick want to let 10 other chick fuck their husband?

It will never work.

Yeah, people may not be monogamous by nature, but you're failing to acknowledge that shit like that went out the window centuries ago.

Yes it does. It just won't work with women's rights...

Would I want to share my wife with 10 other guys? In the same room or a more general sense? I think I'd have a good time if they were chill dudes. It'd be like a frat. We'd all get shit faced and watch sports and what not then run train on a slut.

I'd try it out. Hell might be a good time.

As to what chick would want 10 women fucking her husband? How the hell am I supposed to know what women think of anything, and as an aside, why do they have any say in it. :)

drippie k
05-21-2009, 01:29 AM
i'm a polygamist

now i just gotta find bitches who are too

Longbongcilvaringz
05-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Yes it does. It just won't work with women's rights...

Would I want to share my wife with 10 other guys? In the same room or a more general sense? I think I'd have a good time if they were chill dudes. It'd be like a frat. We'd all get shit faced and watch sports and what not then run train on a slut.

I'd try it out. Hell might be a good time.

As to what chick would want 10 women fucking her husband? How the hell am I supposed to know what women think of anything, and as an aside, why do they have any say in it. :)

Ok, i'm by no means a feminist, more of a masculist probably.

But you're fucking kidding yourself.

Women cannot just be manipulated like that.

You might think they can, but in today society they can't.

And, you might be ok with sharing your wife/girlfriend with 10 other guys, that's your call.

Doesn't appeal to me.