3-Slurch interlude/Lifelinez-prod by M.O.D

4-Eyez of a Dogg(Slurch solo)-prod by M.O.D

5-The Brix ft. Lone -prod by M.O.D

6-Code of Silence(Sleep solo)-prod by M.O.D

7-Block Poetry-prod by Woodenchainz

8-Cold Bones ft Lone-prod by M.O.D

9-Collide or Build(outro)-prod by M.O.D

OFFICIAL DEBUT OF SLANG MOBB

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ROTTDOGGS (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ROTTDOGGS)

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLEEPSINATRA (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLEEPSINATRA)

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLURCHYUNG (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLURCHYUNG)

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DIRTYSAMPLES101 (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DIRTYSAMPLES101)

DL THIS SHIT!!!

support the movement!!!

The Prime Sithesizah
05-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Lookin forward to this.. I'll wait for the download link. Peace Slang MiDobb

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been dieing to peep this

M.O.D.
05-19-2009, 08:24 PM
the links posted my dudes

SKAMPOE
05-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Yo this shit is dope as fuck, the whole shit plays real dope u aint gotta skip no track, eyez of a dogg is a dope ass track the whole shits nasty dope reminds me of sum classic mobb deep shit, mad props yo

track 2 and 6 are ma shits

props yo!

M.O.D.
05-19-2009, 10:31 PM
peace skam , good lookin out

JIGSAW45
05-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Downloading now...i know its gonna be fire!!!!i will get back with some feed soon as i bump it in the whip!!!peace

12weLvE
05-19-2009, 10:48 PM
No doubt I ll be checking this out soon yall. Peace to the homeboy M.O.D Nasty on the boards.

Sleep Sinatra
05-19-2009, 11:19 PM
No doubt yall, reviews would be really appreciated...MUCH LOVE 2 ALL WHO PEEP'D THIS ALREADY,BUMP

H.Notik
05-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Peepin this joint now man while I burn one.

Boss_Digger
05-20-2009, 02:45 AM
downloading now so i can take it to work with me!!

peace

Sleep Sinatra
05-20-2009, 02:51 AM
yo we all would like 2 give a big thanks 2 every one thats supporting this!!

BUMP

THE MASON
05-20-2009, 11:32 AM
At last, i figured it out lol

Ill bump this and come back with some feed

PEace

Boss_Digger
05-20-2009, 12:11 PM
sounds really dope guys, i will hit you with a review after a few spins!!

Sleep Sinatra
05-20-2009, 03:34 PM
no doubt peace yall,BUMP

ill up the back cover with the tracklisting today 2

JIGSAW45
05-20-2009, 05:34 PM
just heard it...street shit 4 real...underground rule shit...major props my niggas!!!!i just let the whole joint rock in the whip. we definitely gotta do sum collabs yall,peace!!!

M.O.D.
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
peace jig

DEVAMPS
05-20-2009, 10:00 PM
slang mobbin ya hearrdd

Sleep Sinatra
05-20-2009, 11:11 PM
no doubt yall,BUMP

12weLvE
05-21-2009, 12:43 PM
The album is gritty fam. You boys went in. I got a little review coming soon.

But yo, why did you post all the tracks on 128 Bit Quality?? 320 would have been a little better to my ear... the quality is kinda killing me. All in all the music is ill... What up with the production credits?

Sleep Sinatra
05-21-2009, 02:03 PM
yea that was a lil technical mishap lol, this ep is more or less a compilation of work we put in over the last 1-2 years or so, we've upgraded our sound since then but i felt that we should release this joint as raw as it could be so yall could really see that we was doin all this on our own,

ima up the back cover and a tracklisting here soon(i'll holla 12 lol)

really appreciate every 1 showin love,BUMP

Sleep Sinatra
05-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Bump for this shit tracklisting and back cover's up now

ERN-DAWGY
05-22-2009, 01:47 AM
peace yall imme peep this tomorrow when i get home

ez

SKAMPOE
05-22-2009, 06:55 AM
9 track ep ( with the interlude tho 10)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/DeeInfamous001/ROTTDOGGZEPFRONT-1.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/DeeInfamous001/ROTTDOGGZEPBACKCOVER.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7N8GT8T

1-E.ternal P.rophets(intro)-prod by M.O.D

2-Peace God-prod by M.O.D

3-Slurch interlude/Lifelinez-prod by M.O.D

4-Eyez of a Dogg(Slurch solo)-prod by M.O.D

5-The Brix ft. Lone -prod by M.O.D

6-Code of Silence(Sleep solo)-prod by M.O.D

7-Block Poetry-prod by Woodenchainz

8-Cold Bones ft Lone-prod by M.O.D

9-Collide or Build(outro)-prod by M.O.D

OFFICIAL DEBUT OF SLANG MOBB

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ROTTDOGGS (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ROTTDOGGS)

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLEEPSINATRA (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLEEPSINATRA)

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLURCHYUNG (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLURCHYUNG)

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DIRTYSAMPLES101 (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DIRTYSAMPLES101)

DL THIS SHIT!!!

support the movement!!!
peace to M.O.D, homie gets it in on the production tip alwayz, peace carnal

M.O.D.
05-22-2009, 01:47 PM
peace ya'll , thanks for the feed

just a spit in the bucket

Sleep Sinatra
05-22-2009, 02:00 PM
peace ya'll , thanks for the feed

just a spit in the bucket

haha these niggas dont even kno yo!!! BUMP

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-22-2009, 02:50 PM
imma download now

Slurch Yung
05-23-2009, 04:23 PM
PEACE EVERYBODY

the songs on this EP were recorded over the past year and a half or so.
my personal favorites were E.ternal P.rophets Lifelinez and, Peace God--
we've been working on the SLang Mobb album as of lately and so far i think i think yall are gonna be surprised-

good lookin out MOD on the production.

keep in mind when your listening that we only 18 yrs old..haha

ight then yall

S.tart L.ife A.s N.ew G.rowth
M.y O.ne B.ig B.lessing
ROTT DOGGZ

The Prime Sithesizah
05-23-2009, 04:25 PM
smh.. took me all week to get alone lol downloading right now... gonna hit you guys up on myspace with my opinion.. PiDeaCe!

THE MASON
05-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Peace to the whole Mobb

Shit is straight butter, production and lyrically each track has it highlights. The first three tracks are the crack, had those on replay for a day almost (had to finish the rest of the album lol).

The quality of sound is low but to me that doesnt matter, cause the lyrics and beats are on point.

Peace to all who contributed, hope to work with yall sometime soon

M.O.D.
05-24-2009, 05:39 PM
peace bronze

White_Mouse
05-25-2009, 03:31 PM
peeping man looks very dope, love the pi sign still gotta see the flick I keep telling you lol

White_Mouse
05-25-2009, 10:06 PM
All the tracks are mad dope, the hook for Cold Bones is just sinister, one of my favs,

The way you open up the EP is epic man,
Eternal Prophets sets things off perfectly, great piano sample and the orchestra just set the right atmosphere, this is a very visual project in general, it paints a grim perspective but enough light shines through, as if you have storm clouds with silver lines, some I noticed are

SLEEP
strangled by the rings cosmos surrounded saturn
lightning struck the crosses that fell from temple vaticans

SLURCH - Spirit Howling at the light, Darkness only dark when you blinded perfect sight

the hook from "Peace God" remains one of my favs as well

"Peace God real, recognize real, real realize why the god be toting the steel"

"is it real life or what your mind feel like", reminds me of one of my tracks, "Believe it", Realize or Surrealize, ill concepts dude
in general the ep is a great introduction to slang mobb and is well constructed with both intricate rhymes as well as a real entertainment value
stay up...

Sleep Sinatra
05-25-2009, 11:00 PM
yo really appreciate the review mouse, u already kno, BUMP

Guarded By Martyrs
05-26-2009, 02:03 AM
Looking forward to hearing this...

Sleep Sinatra
05-26-2009, 03:05 AM
Looking forward to hearing this...

my dude whers...always official with it, hope u enjoy homie!!

DL LINK ON EVERY MEMBERS PAGE!!!

BUMP

The Prime Sithesizah
05-26-2009, 07:57 AM
This particular EP is for the streets ... just thorough all the way through.. there was a track called Block Poetry that caught my attention and how it was made as far as the beat was concerned.. smh crazii shit... and The Brix was another joint I was able to vibe to.. nonetheless.. this tape was exactly what I expected from you two... dope dope material coming from your own perspectives and as lyricists.. you guys are INTELLIGENT.. it'll be a while before people read between the lines of what you're sayin.. but overall... I highly recommend Hip-Hop lovers to download this.. Props to M.O.D as well.. Props to the whole Slang Mobb movement..

12weLvE
05-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Like I said this is just a gritty album up and down. Much props to the homie M.O.D. on the boards.

All throughout the album plays like an early Mobb Deep album...

Life Lines is the first track that catches my ear on this album... real street shit. The hook fits in perfect... Sleep help this down crazy... "Its not how you move fam its all bout the sequence." "Man turn to machine when he seen god bleeding." A lot of dope quotables on this track.

The Brix is an older track I remember but one of my favorites on the album. The beat is crazy... the whole atmosphere of the track is on point. The hook is also nice...yall got that on lock.

Black Poetry... YEAH!! This Wooden Chainz guy is off the hook. This is the sencond beat I ve heard by him. All you guys held this track down. One of my favorites overall.

Cold Bones is another stand out... The bass is heavy ass hell on this. Sick sample. This is another older track that I remember. Sleep is on his finest with the flow on this. Hook is crazy.

Those are basically the stond out tracks for me. Again... whats killing me is the quality. For the next project remember that quality is going to be a key for a more comfortable listen. Like I said it played out nice like an old Mobb Deep album, minus the quality. M.O.D. Was off the chain with the samples, setting the mood nicely.

Overall I give this project 4/5

Props yall.

Peace

Sleep Sinatra
05-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Yo really appreciate the reviews yall, really motivates us 2 keep up the dope material, its ill 2 see what yall was diggin the most so we can continue that vibe as well

the next project coming will be my solo lp "eyez wide shut" , this will be our 1st physical release so i really hope every 1 thats supporting this will dig that

again thanks 2 all who are givin this a chance we do this shit for u!!

Bump!!

Boss_Digger
05-27-2009, 09:53 AM
ok guys ive given this ep a whole bunch of spins now and its real dope!! Its the first joint I heard from you guys other than the odd single track you put out and i have to say im impressed!!!

Sound quality is an issue but that doesnt stop it from being listenable and maybe the vocals could be eq'd a little better to help you stand out on the tracks a little more but at the end of the day its not a studio product so that can be forgiven!!! Overall this was a great package of beats and lyrics and each element compliments the other nicley!!! MOD did a superb job on the boards and blessed you with some truley amazing beats. The lyrics were interesting and nicley crafted throughout and there was some great hook work, my only concern here is that the delivery/flow is a bit samey I would like to personaly hear a bit more variety to make the listen even more enjoyable, although its dope sometimes it gets a bit mono-tone and I think you guys are more than capable of putting across a bit more emotion through your delivery!!

My absoloute fav off of this and Im not afraid to admit i cant stop bumping it is "eyes of a dogg" its just a flat out pure hip hop tune in every respect....crazy tune!! Other standouts are block poetry, the brix and cold bones (sick hook)!!!

If this is what you put out over the last couple of years I cant wait to hear what you got in store for us with your recent work!!

Sleep Sinatra
05-27-2009, 01:06 PM
ok guys ive given this ep a whole bunch of spins now and its real dope!! Its the first joint I heard from you guys other than the odd single track you put out and i have to say im impressed!!!

Sound quality is an issue but that doesnt stop it from being listenable and maybe the vocals could be eq'd a little better to help you stand out on the tracks a little more but at the end of the day its not a studio product so that can be forgiven!!! Overall this was a great package of beats and lyrics and each element compliments the other nicley!!! MOD did a superb job on the boards and blessed you with some truley amazing beats. The lyrics were interesting and nicley crafted throughout and there was some great hook work, my only concern here is that the delivery/flow is a bit samey I would like to personaly hear a bit more variety to make the listen even more enjoyable, although its dope sometimes it gets a bit mono-tone and I think you guys are more than capable of putting across a bit more emotion through your delivery!!

My absoloute fav off of this and Im not afraid to admit i cant stop bumping it is "eyes of a dogg" its just a flat out pure hip hop tune in every respect....crazy tune!! Other standouts are block poetry, the brix and cold bones (sick hook)!!!

If this is what you put out over the last couple of years I cant wait to hear what you got in store for us with your recent work!!

yo appreciate the feedback g, as i said previously we did the majority of this ep when we where 17 yrs old, and our mastering hadnt quiet been perfected at the time, htis is more or less a preview 2 the world nahmean? glad u feelin it tho g, good looks
BUMP

Sinapse
05-27-2009, 02:50 PM
I meant to check this since you hit me up but I been out of town a lot...I spun it once yesterday and again just now, overall the joint is dope, lotta grimey beats and gritty flows - for a longer album it might get more tired cuz a lot of the tracks are similar in their essence...lotta dope tracks on here but the mixing/quality is gonna kill replay value...some solid lyrics all over the place tho, my favorite joints are prob Peace God, Lifelinez and Cold Bones - i liked the spacey vibe of this beat and the flows matched it nicely..Block Poetry had a really dope beat...keep buildin, Peace

Sleep Sinatra
05-27-2009, 02:57 PM
yo peace sinapse, feedbacks always appreciated, as i said previously, this is more or less a compilation of shit we've done over the past 1-2 years, we've came along way in our sound quality and overall mastering since then , i see that's the main qualm here, yall will be pleased with the upcoming joints, quality will be OFFICIAL, thanks again yall
BUMP

Sinapse
05-27-2009, 03:11 PM
yo peace sinapse, feedbacks always appreciated, as i said previously, this is more or less a compilation of shit we've done over the past 1-2 years, we've came along way in our sound quality and overall mastering since then , i see that's the main qualm here, yall will be pleased with the upcoming joints, quality will be OFFICIAL, thanks again yall
BUMP

No doubt, as I said dope shit all over the place on there, just being constructive and trying to pretend as if I never heard of ya'll and have no reason to give you a benefit of the doubt, with better quality and mixing this would have been a project with more replay value but regardless it's got some undeniable aspects in the emceeing and production - Peace

M.O.D.
05-27-2009, 04:01 PM
peace to Sinapse & 7th grand for the feed back

respect yall

Prophet-One
05-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Shits sounds dope I'll leave you with my thoughts if i listen though

Peace, Prophet-One, One Produkshuns

Prophet-One
05-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Cons

Too many recognizable samples ruined track 1 for me, track 4 is familiar, the intro on lifelinez, track 6 is too recognizable to enjoy, track 7 but it was flipped nice, track 8 sounds familiar
Lifelinez intro is too long, didnt like it to begin with, actual track is dope
Sound quality on the vocals, recording/equipment/mixing pretty weak
Beats don't really switch up

Pros
Beats all sound dope regardless of samples bass and drums thump, even though the loops dont change their dope enough its not a big issue
Flows and lyrics shine through the quality issues nice shit on almost all the verses
The singing on the brix is dope
Nice hooks overall
Tracks 1, 5, 7, 8, 9 really sick overall

May or may not get some play, but it was a good listen

Sleep Sinatra
05-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Cons

Too many recognizable samples ruined track 1 for me, track 4 is familiar, the intro on lifelinez, track 6 is too recognizable to enjoy, track 7 but it was flipped nice, track 8 sounds familiar
Lifelinez intro is too long, didnt like it to begin with, actual track is dope
Sound quality on the vocals, recording/equipment/mixing pretty weak
Beats don't really switch up

Pros
Beats all sound dope regardless of samples bass and drums thump, even though the loops dont change their dope enough its not a big issue
Flows and lyrics shine through the quality issues nice shit on almost all the verses
The singing on the brix is dope
Nice hooks overall
Tracks 1, 5, 7, 8, 9 really sick overall

May or may not get some play, but it was a good listen

yo appreciate the feedback homie, word up, more official shit 2 come

please take in mind that this was NOT a studio album, more or less a compilation we did in our home studio set up, thanks for the listen tho yo appreciate that

BUMP

BambinoTTT EgWest
05-29-2009, 11:06 PM
yes fammo, i already dl'd it before you can send it, it was late in the morning so i couldnt peep it as yet but im gonna twist some purple and take it in just now, i'll be back 100!

BambinoTTT EgWest
05-30-2009, 11:08 PM
peace fams, I took in the mixtape early out in the morning after i blazed 1 down, real nice, real nice, lyrics and flows are on point as usual and the productions are real original, got its own sound, a real dungeon but mellow at the same time vibe, glad to see y'all doing ya thing keeping hiphop alive, we got nuff collabs to fuck wit so its on soon time, git at me fammo 100

Sleep Sinatra
05-31-2009, 02:36 PM
yo peace family, u already kno the deal my dude, been poll'yn for a min beanz PEACE BUMP

SKAMPOE
06-01-2009, 10:17 AM
bump

Sleep Sinatra
06-02-2009, 02:29 AM
haha yo PEACE 2 ALL YALL THAT HAVE BEEN PEEPIN THIS SHIT, OVER 1000 VIEWS, MAD LOVE 2 ALL YALL, SHIT WE TRY 2 STAY HUMBLE AND JUST EXPRESS OUR THOUGHTS ON THE MIC, LET US KNO WHAT U LIKE SO WE CAN CONTINUE 2 DO IT,P.E.A.C.E

White_Mouse
06-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Dope tape like I said before, looking forward to the EWS tape, check out my latest project and leave feed when you can @
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76383

ERN-DAWGY
06-02-2009, 01:07 PM
im bumpin this now, the ep got a good opener track i felt that joint this hole thing got a nice mellow vibe to it, its definately a dope tape, the beats was fresh and yall held it down nice, the quality could be a lil better dont fuck with that 128 no more..the shit sounds raw tho guys mad props PEACE

ERN-DAWGY
06-02-2009, 01:08 PM
yo that brix joint is sick too damn peace yall

Sleep Sinatra
06-03-2009, 04:14 AM
haha keep the love comin yall, really appreciate that shit we worked hard on this, next shit will be even crazier believe that,BUMP

Sleep Sinatra
06-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Bump

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-08-2009, 01:58 PM
My Honest Opinion Is To Remaster This Homies.....I Listened About 5 Or Six Times And You Guys Did Your Thing ....But Material This Dope Shouldnt Be Made If The Fedility Of The Vocals Are Bad.....MOD Was A Beast On This......The Lyrics Were What I Thought Them To Be ,....Nasty , Track Number Threes Intro Shouldve Been Shortened Or Separated From The Track.....Also Not Enough Songs 9.....Is Cutting It Short ......This Reminds Or Some Firm Mob / Cormega Shit .......Dope Work Guys.....Get This Rematered Thou

Sleep Sinatra
06-08-2009, 03:28 PM
My Honest Opinion Is To Remaster This Homies.....I Listened About 5 Or Six Times And You Guys Did Your Thing ....But Material This Dope Shouldnt Be Made If The Fedility Of The Vocals Are Bad.....MOD Was A Beast On This......The Lyrics Were What I Thought Them To Be ,....Nasty , Track Number Threes Intro Shouldve Been Shortened Or Separated From The Track.....Also Not Enough Songs 9.....Is Cutting It Short ......This Reminds Or Some Firm Mob / Cormega Shit .......Dope Work Guys.....Get This Rematered Thou

appreciate the feedback, AS WE'VE SAID BEFORE THO

THE REASON THIS ISNT MASTERED, THE REASON WE CHOOSE 2 LEAVE THIS PROJECT AS IT IS, IS TO SHOW YALL EXACTLY HOW FAR WE'VE CAME , 2 WITNESS THE GROWTN, LET THIS BE LIKE A FOUNDATION FOR THE SHIT 2 COME NAHMEAN? MUCH PROPS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK THO,

Hellspawn
06-09-2009, 11:30 AM
"Peace god" is the shit bro', real recognize real...I love that track, the chorus is dope.

Sleep Sinatra
06-10-2009, 03:31 AM
"Peace god" is the shit bro', real recognize real...I love that track, the chorus is dope.

yo appreciate the love yall!!!

MAD PROJECTS COMIN UP STILL KEEP YA EARS OPEN!!!

"EYEZ WIDE SHUT" MY OFFICIAL SOLO DEBUT LP COMIN REAL SOON!!!!

SHOUTS 2 MY DUDE M.O.D WITHOUT THIS NIGGA BARELY ANY OF THIS WOULD OF BEEN POSSIBLE, BEEN POLITIC'N WITH THIS DUDE WAAAY BEFORE WE WAS ON THIS WU CORP SHIT,

PEACE 100

Sleep Sinatra
06-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Yo bump just in case yall forgot!!!!

M.o.d "deadly hands vol.1" comin sooon!!!!

Slang mobb in effect!!!

Sleep Sinatra
06-21-2009, 05:21 PM
yall fuckin in a eternal slumber huh?

LORD ZERO
07-11-2009, 06:21 AM
Downloading now!!....suicide radio is about to know what the corp is all about!

Slurch Yung
07-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Bump one time for the god sleep sinatra-

free sleep