PDA

View Full Version : You guys, I really think Bobby Digital is Rza

TSA
05-19-2009, 11:55 PM
LOL rza is such a fucking idiot. and so is anyone that thinks otherwise

i know everyone calls Bobby Digital his 'ultra-ego' but i seriously think they're just the same person.

first of all, sure we all know Rza is a wu general, Bobby isn't.

explain the wu logo...
http://members.tripod.com/guudlawd/bobby_digital.jpg

mind you bobby and Rza are supposed to be 'different' ppl.
you might think, ok yeah, maybe he's a killa bee/affiliate/whatever.

but look at Bobby without his mask

http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/bobby.jpg

and Rza

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/brown/rza_2.jpg

the unique pencil like head, the dreaming gazing brown eyes with wu logos in em, the bell shaped nose, the lush pink pouting lips, SAME LUDACRIS SIDE BURNS, and long cheek bones.

the only thing i can't explain is how rza comes from NY as a proven fact
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rza

and bobby comes from Jamaica as a proven fact
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dixon_(musician)

INF
05-19-2009, 11:57 PM
its not him. Bobby is a whole notha person g.

5hundred&one
05-20-2009, 12:08 AM
what...

I never even noticed the wu logos in rza's eyes before.

how are you just gonna sit there and stare at another man's eyes?

TSA
05-20-2009, 12:09 AM
who moved this thread here?

whatever.

anyways, infinity, if they're the same person explain the different wikipedias.

TSA
05-20-2009, 12:10 AM
what...

the man's eyes are really nice.

but you mean to tell me you don't have wu logos in your eyes?

5hundred&one
05-20-2009, 12:13 AM
^ hmm, no,

but I bet there's probably some fag on here that has owned wu-contacts on one point in life.

TSA
05-20-2009, 12:17 AM
^doesn't own wu contacts.

INF
05-20-2009, 12:23 AM
i met bob digi one night out back off this small venue one night. he dropped jewels son.he dropped em like "awww fuck it I gots lots of those"

same time kid (SAME FUCKIN TIME) rza had a show in Colorado

I was gettin it in ohio at the time.

u do the math

RzaRectum
05-20-2009, 12:27 AM
the man's eyes are really nice.

but you mean to tell me you don't have wu logos in your eyes?

Ahahaha

You guys, I really think Bobby Digital is Rza

LOL rza is such a fucking idiot. and so is anyone that thinks otherwise

i know everyone calls Bobby Digital his 'ultra-ego' but i seriously think they're just the same person.

LMA:lmao:!

5hundred&one
05-20-2009, 12:29 AM
^doesn't own wu contacts.

true... but real niggas don't wear contacts.

I might make all of my kids wear these tho...

http://stores.wildchildpdx.com/catalog/wutang-th.jpg

RzaRectum
05-20-2009, 12:34 AM
real niggas don't wear contacts.

I didn't see that in the man law archives.

TSA
05-20-2009, 12:38 AM

man this shit is straight from the grunge.

Giflord
05-20-2009, 01:14 AM
He uses Digital as a metaphor for the new way of thinking. Analog heads got shit backwards because they are still thinking the old way

RzaRectum
05-20-2009, 01:27 AM
^LMAO @ taking the argument seriously

Huggasaurus Sex
05-20-2009, 05:37 AM
I might make all of my kids wear these tho...

i might wear one of those to the pool.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-20-2009, 05:47 AM
The Wu logos in Bobby's eyes were the first thing i noticed.

His eyes penetrated my soul and his music violated my ears.

Basically, his 'digital' alter ego is his way of expressing that the shit he is doing, is futuristic in comparison with the analogue shit other dudes are doing.

I think in the current era of fad driven hip hop, RZA is showing vision.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-20-2009, 05:48 AM
i met bob digi one night out back off this small venue one night. he dropped jewels son.he dropped em like "awww fuck it I gots lots of those"

same time kid (SAME FUCKIN TIME) rza had a show in Colorado

I was gettin it in ohio at the time.

u do the math

haha

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-20-2009, 05:55 AM
Basically, his 'digital' alter ego is his way of expressing that the shit he is doing, is futuristic in comparison with the analogue shit other dudes are doing.

All Bobby Digital was about was making more money as a rapper for RZA. By the time RZA came around to doing his own album, he realised he probably wouldnt sell much as the 12 jewelz RZA. Thats not what the kids what.

The kids wanna hear you talking about smoking blunts, bitches, drinking,cars.

So In Stereo was ahead of its time in that respect aswell. It came before the peak of the No Limit and Cash Money era, which is the first era to really popularize jewelery and cars ABOVE violence and gangstarism.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-20-2009, 06:11 AM
what...

check the fire in the snakes eyes on the great southern trendkill cover.
http://www.galeon.com/allmusic/caratulas/p/Pantera_-_The_Great_Southern_Frendkill_-_front.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Yeah its about the bottom line.

RZA is the grungy son of a bitch who produces samurai soundtracks and wu tang albums and no one will fuck with Prince Rakim the fucking RZArector.

RZA is the musical god who made Wu Tang Clan.

Bobby Digital is the "I'm gonna need income in order to do my work on Wu" which is totally legitimate. People need to remember that Bobby Digital is experimental Mainstream and not the same type of stuff as Wu nor was it ever supposed to be. Its like the Cure... but sort of the opposite. If the cure is supposed to fix things, Bobby's just about making money, fucking bitches, and getting blazed to anime.

RZA is the fantasy, Bobby is the reality. In order to keep making the fantasy he needs to produce some street shit to get the nice cars and pay for college for his kids.

I like his thing about how sometimes he's bobby digital, and some times hes RZA and he can't also pick and choose who he's being.

I had to put out Bobby Digital instead of The Cure because if I didn't do that I would've suffered two things. First, I would have revealed where I was musically too soon. Wu-Tang is the perfect medium to expose anything new because I got the most people coming together to buy it. For me to expose it for my own self, I don't think that would've been a wise thing for me to do. I might've caught more people than Bobby Digital caught, but I still wouldn't catch the magnitude of what the Wu-Tang could catch. Maybe this year or next year the game may be different. The Cure is so intimate in writing that you gotta live that Cure shit. I was living like Bobby Digital in '98, '99 na'mean? So if I put "The Cure" out, then I wouldn't even be able to get on stage and perform it for ya'll cause I'd be lying."

Like if I was a rapper I couldn't just talk about party and bullshit every concert as a bobby digital like most of the mainstream, and talking about illuminati and ninjas would get boring after a while if I didn't switch it up.

RzaRectum
05-21-2009, 01:22 AM
Yeah its about the bottom line.

RZA is the grungy son of a bitch who produces samurai soundtracks and wu tang albums and no one will fuck with Prince Rakim the fucking RZArector.

RZA is the musical god who made Wu Tang Clan.

Bobby Digital is the "I'm gonna need income in order to do my work on Wu" which is totally legitimate. People need to remember that Bobby Digital is experimental Mainstream and not the same type of stuff as Wu nor was it ever supposed to be. Its like the Cure... but sort of the opposite. If the cure is supposed to fix things, Bobby's just about making money, fucking bitches, and getting blazed to anime.

RZA is the fantasy, Bobby is the reality. In order to keep making the fantasy he needs to produce some street shit to get the nice cars and pay for college for his kids.

I like his thing about how sometimes he's bobby digital, and some times hes RZA and he can't also pick and choose who he's being.

I had to put out Bobby Digital instead of The Cure because if I didn't do that I would've suffered two things. First, I would have revealed where I was musically too soon. Wu-Tang is the perfect medium to expose anything new because I got the most people coming together to buy it. For me to expose it for my own self, I don't think that would've been a wise thing for me to do. I might've caught more people than Bobby Digital caught, but I still wouldn't catch the magnitude of what the Wu-Tang could catch. Maybe this year or next year the game may be different. The Cure is so intimate in writing that you gotta live that Cure shit. I was living like Bobby Digital in '98, '99 na'mean? So if I put "The Cure" out, then I wouldn't even be able to get on stage and perform it for ya'll cause I'd be lying."

Like if I was a rapper I couldn't just talk about party and bullshit every concert as a bobby digital like most of the mainstream, and talking about illuminati and ninjas would get boring after a while if I didn't switch it up.

Hip-Hop's first schitzofrenic rapper. How quaint.

YungSunny
05-21-2009, 05:41 AM
^kool keith

begongo
05-21-2009, 05:46 AM
I don't think bobby digital and rza are the same person, it just doesn't add up

Durag
05-21-2009, 06:19 AM
I think Bobby digital is actualy STYLE.

Check it:

The front cover of the Bob digi albums are all arty and shit, the kind of thing someone whos a paintshop pro now would have started out on.

One of the bitches on the cover looks like BeautiflyB.

Theres a shit load of glitter there if you look hard enough.

The cloths Bob Digi was wearing looks like something GAVIN would have designed back in his fashion designing days.

GAVIN does be mysteriously missing whenever 'RZA' is busy.

This site didnt exist back then, so GAVIN had nothing to occupy his time apart being a fashion designer and taking part in glitter related activies.

All will be revealed. LeSsOnZ.

AcidPhosphate69
05-21-2009, 01:47 PM
check the fire in the snakes eyes on the great southern trendkill cover.
http://www.galeon.com/allmusic/caratulas/p/Pantera_-_The_Great_Southern_Frendkill_-_front.jpg

Nice reference.