PDA

View Full Version : Visions Unseen, do you believe in evolution.

TSA
05-20-2009, 01:00 AM
?

Visionz
05-20-2009, 01:39 AM
yes

TSA
05-20-2009, 01:40 AM
k.

Visionz
05-20-2009, 01:43 AM
why a thread to find out?

TSA
05-20-2009, 01:43 AM
curious.

Visionz
05-20-2009, 01:49 AM
at this rate we're gonna be at 30 pages and not have said shit. :lmao:

Inspectah_Dirk
05-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Evolution is not something you can or cannot believe in dude. It's the truth. I'm not going around asking nigga's if they believe in oxygen right?

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 03:19 PM
to you its the truth to others it isnt

Inspectah_Dirk
05-20-2009, 03:20 PM
It might not be the truth to them, but it's still the truth.

Tage
05-20-2009, 03:22 PM
It might not be the truth to 'them'.... but 'they' are wrong.

Many Christians believe that dinosaurs were put on Earth to test faith. That's the truth to them.... but they are wrong.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Haha, that's the most silly thing i've heard today. Dinosaurs to test our faith...c'mon!
If you can believe that, you're capable of believing everything. And then your just too goddamn gullible. Then they should believe it as well when i tell them i saw a purple/pinkish flying ipod the size of the Statue of Liberty today. They don't need proof anyway, so yeah. Or maybe i should wright it down in some book. Just imagine the Grimm brothers lived in the time the Bible was written, then they would all believe in Little Red Riding Hood.

But for real tho..no disrespect.

TSA
05-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Evolution is not something you can or cannot believe in dude. It's the truth. I'm not going around asking nigga's if they believe in oxygen right?

...some people on this site don't believe in oxygen.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-20-2009, 03:29 PM
...some people on this site don't believe in oxygen.

True true. I don't know what to do with those guys tho..

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 03:30 PM
It might not be the truth to them, but it's still the truth.
ur msisin tha point

Inspectah_Dirk
05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Ok then, explain it to me.

Tage
05-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Haha, that's the most silly thing i've heard today. Dinosaurs to test our faith...c'mon!
If you can believe that, you're capable of believing everything. And then your just too goddamn gullible. Then they should believe it as well when i tell them i saw a purple/pinkish flying ipod the size of the Statue of Liberty today. They don't need proof anyway, so yeah. Or maybe i should wright it down in some book. Just imagine the Grimm brothers lived in the time the Bible was written, then they would all believe in Little Red Riding Hood.

But for real tho..no disrespect.

i used to get annoyed at christians, now i just disrespect them.

no disrespect. :thumbup:

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 03:40 PM
"it might not be the truth to them, but its still the truth"

the point is right there in your post ... religious fags don't care about your truth because to them they can say the exact same quote and it will still ring true in their eyes ... your truth isn't absolute is what i'm sayin

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Speakonitgod, do you believe in oxygen?
i believe anything that can be proven with concrete fact

Inspectah_Dirk
05-20-2009, 03:45 PM
"it might not be the truth to them, but its still the truth"

the point is right there in your post ... religious fags don't care about your truth because to them they can say the exact same quote and it will still ring true in their eyes ... your truth isn't absolute is what i'm sayin

Yeah i know. There's no arguing with them. #(

i believe anything that can be proven with concrete fact

Indeed.

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
lol, dog, do you believe in oxygen...
why wouldnt i

TSA
05-20-2009, 03:57 PM
lol visions your a bitch, stop deleting my posts, if im the core of a discussion and providing the questions being answered, what use is it deleting my posts, everyone is gonna know what i've said, it's in the thread title.

its amazing how much you've changed since you started moderating a wutang forum at the apex of your life, but i dont want to see you criticizing anyone with actual authority in real life cause if you couldn't handle the internet you're no better.

Visionz
05-20-2009, 04:12 PM
lol visions your a bitch, stop deleting my posts, if im the core of a discussion and providing the questions being answered, what use is it deleting my posts, everyone is gonna know what i've said, it's in the thread title.

its amazing how much you've changed since you started moderating a wutang forum at the apex of your life, but i dont want to see you criticizing anyone with actual authority in real life cause if you couldn't handle the internet you're no better.
if someone's deleting your post here it isn't me, quit with the bullshit accusations though man, they're unbecoming

diggy
05-20-2009, 04:17 PM

:lmao:

TSA
05-20-2009, 05:10 PM
if someone's deleting your post here it isn't me, quit with the bullshit accusations though man, they're unbecoming
shut up, you were the only mod on when it was happening, and even if your not your inaction not only makes you guilty but a guilty pussy.

TSA
05-20-2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/59437211af1f161b/

this will keep visions out of this thread for now

Senator C. Palantine
05-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Some people believe Golden Arms Redemption was average..

ygCcsIJY6Nw

Visionz
05-20-2009, 08:12 PM
shut up, you were the only mod on when it was happening, and even if your not your inaction not only makes you guilty but a guilty pussy.
ahhh did your balls drop?

feelin like a man cuz you had $20 to spot mom for rent?

have you ever noticed that when I remove a post you get the lil' space that says "posted deleted by Visions"?

trust that you don't want you general chat experience to become the same as your ktl experience currently stands. You'd have nowhere but the confines of the 1% to turn to and your entire existence would be fuckin shattered as your life revolves around posting here so tuck the tail between your legs little doggy before I chop that muthafucka off. :yes:

TSA
05-20-2009, 08:46 PM
nigga you'rs bizarre lol

im sitting here listening to U-god being Kong overseas in the mist of accapels and your talking about the confines of the internet and mage knights and shit

get off my dick weirdo, that's all i ask for
bitchin e-threats btw, but im listening to u-god and have been concinved the streets is crisco, after doing this and reading your post it sends chills down my spine even think of asking you your age.

U-god > Choppin off ppl on forums
faggot.

SKAMPOE
05-20-2009, 09:08 PM
nigga you'rs bizarre lol

im sitting here listening to U-god being Kong overseas in the mist of accapels and your talking about the confines of the internet and mage knights and shit

bitchin e-threats btw, but im listening to u-god and have been concinved the streets is crisco, after doing this and reading your post it sends chills down my spine even think of asking you your age.

faggot.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/gallery/smiles/061106/derek_luke.jpg

Visionz
05-20-2009, 09:17 PM
nigga you'rs bizarre lol

faggot.
you would be the dumbass to ask my age when its staring you right in the face.

Did the seperation from your dad cause this problem you have with authority figures? paranoid lil'cornhusker ass

funny you should throw out the dickridin claims in a thread you started with my name up in your mouth and thoughts

NIKLZ
05-20-2009, 09:36 PM

Olive Oil Goombah
05-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Great thread

drippie k
05-21-2009, 01:27 AM
what really bakes my noodle is if christians don't beleive in evolution then what the fuck do they think cavemen were? smart almost-human-but-not-really monkeys that died out???

Longbongcilvaringz
05-21-2009, 02:01 AM
I just don't worry about it.

No one i interact with actually tries to argue for intelligent design because none of them are really that stupid.

Before coming to this website, the idea of talking about intelligent design with anyone seemed fucking stupid.

And it still does.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-21-2009, 02:27 AM
sXajXz4DF1w

TSA
05-21-2009, 02:47 AM
you would be the dumbass to ask my age when its staring you right in the face.

Did the seperation from your dad cause this problem you have with authority figures? paranoid lil'cornhusker ass

funny you should throw out the dickridin claims in a thread you started with my name up in your mouth and thoughts

nobody is asking you your age

i am
asking you your age

asking you your age.

i believe what you just said has hideously against everything you stand for and the fact you compromised your values for an internet beef is all the more reason im asking you your age

you've really sunken, that was heinous and childish man. Just flat out.

TSA
05-21-2009, 02:50 AM
sXajXz4DF1w
the republican party is a sign of the social progress this country has made, cause once upon a time, like not too long ago, most ppl thought like that.
How the hell are you gonna make a party that's science?

but among the republicans i like huckabee more then the rest cause he's authentic at least.

but jesus, what if he would have won.....

Visionz
05-21-2009, 02:53 AM
I will say that while I believe in evolution as a functioning system, I don't believe the evolution of humans happened by chance. The vessel for the human spirit arrived through devine will by the mechanics of evolution.

It's not a scientific fact but I know it to be true regardless.

TSA
05-21-2009, 02:55 AM
you don't believe in evolution do you?

Visionz
05-21-2009, 02:58 AM
nobody is asking you your age

i am
asking you your age

asking you your age.

i believe what you just said has hideously against everything you stand for and the fact you compromised your values for an internet beef is all the more reason im asking you your age

you've really sunken, that was heinous and childish man. Just flat out.
so you wanna feel free to toss around bullshit accusations and get all personal about shit in the process and expect someone to not say anything in response huh?

that's a mistaken assumption on your part.

I have always and will always show respect up until the point that I'm disrespected. but its whatever, the thread has moved on and so should we.

Visionz
05-21-2009, 03:02 AM
you don't believe in evolution do you?
I believe in evolution and God

TSA
05-21-2009, 03:09 AM
lol where did i get personal?
also if you believe i was getting personal, why would you degrade yourself and compromise your integrity to get a one up on a guy 10 years your junior on the internet.

i said you have reached the apex of your life with moderating on an internet forum. You can say im just trying to insult you, but if it was deep enough to compromise what you stand for as a man then yes, this moderating has to be the apex of your life.

such a peak in your existence that all you stand for is secondary to this forum moderation.

don't cite what i did wrong, or an exaggeration of it, you are only accountable to yourself and you are very aware that what you just said was flat out disgusting and lowly.

i think it would be best if you just left me alone though, as i've asked everyone, i dont really talk to you, or respect you, i just wanna talk about wutang and hip hop without someone trying to digitally oppress me.

that last sentence sound sooooooo gay, but it's true, and the reason we all minimize the screen when women walk by.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-21-2009, 03:09 AM
so do you believe that god made aliens too ? you dont believe that were the only beings in the WHOLE galaxy do you.......... ?

TSA
05-21-2009, 03:25 AM
^the hell?

i dont get the intelligent design arguement

that things are so complex it couldn't have possibly been 'by accident'
the hell? like anything we know capable of thought is able to think up a universe
i would think the complexity of things is all more proof that it wasn't hand made or whatever

i mean, i would never get in a serious argument about it cause wtf duh, but i just think that particular argument is baseless and retarded, like all other religion arguments

i just think humans make religion to worship themselves.
they can't imagine existence without a human like entity or a concious 'being' like themselves making everything cause in reality they yern to control their numbing fear on their own insignificance and lack of control or authority over anything.

why is it so hard to accept that when you die you just fuckin die and stop existing?
its like when you were little and used to think you were the main character of earth and if you close your eyes shit won't happen until you open them.

humans need to quit.

what the hell do they do that other animals dont?

the only answers i've gotten is they have 'emotions' and 'free will'

which is just retarded.

emotions are just chemical reactions, that, as a proven fact, cells even have, and everything animate has free will, even trees, so wtf?

we build shit? so do termites nigga.

humans aren't god

they're are no closer to a divine being then anything else in the universe and believe it your not you really are just a ball of cells and reactions that's no more 'supreme' then a dog cause its just another ball of cells and reactions with a different set of survival mechanisms.

Visionz
05-21-2009, 03:32 AM

you starting throwing stones here

my attempt to set the record straight while maintaining a respectful tone

by then enough was enough.

you're not gonna talk to me, a grown ass man, just any fucking way you want. bottom line. You must think me being a nice dude equates to being some kind of pushover. :no: My own code is to be respectful up until being disrespected so you thinking that I've somehow abandoned my own personal code for the internet is a mistake. It's just you haven't come at me sideways like that before and so I've had no reason to go sideways at you. plain and simple. Please don't respond to this post just have that understanding, a response will only continue to further derail the thread from the topic at hand which started with you asking me a question.

so do you believe that god made aliens too ? you dont believe that were the only beings in the WHOLE galaxy do you.......... ?God is the source of all life everywhere the universe over. and hell no we're not alone. to assume otherwise would just be arrogant as fuck.

Visionz
05-21-2009, 03:43 AM
what the hell do they do that other animals dont?
that list would be an extremely long one.

I'll just say written language as a single, extraordinary example.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-21-2009, 04:08 AM
yeah i was gonna touch on that

another example would be conflict for less than territory or food.

Visionz
05-21-2009, 04:13 AM

or photography....seriously you could spends days listing off things humans do that seperates from all other life on this planet. We have the things that are universal as well but our means of adaptation are completely unmatched.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-21-2009, 04:19 AM
........sms with our THUMBS!!!

Visionz
05-21-2009, 04:36 AM
designing and then building a Ferrari

Durag
05-21-2009, 07:29 AM
If evolution is true why is there still apes?

NIGHT MAYOR
05-21-2009, 07:34 AM
^ hahahahaha!

man read the scrolls, we are related, were not of the same breed tho.

Senator C. Palantine
05-21-2009, 09:51 AM
If evolution is a fact. Explain PCP.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-21-2009, 10:09 AM
The question here is, how is it possible for some people to believe in something for which there is no evidence whatsoever? Explain that.

Senator C. Palantine
05-21-2009, 10:13 AM
People want to believe their is some kind of purpose to their lives, when there appears to be none.

People need to believe in something.

I blame 50cEnT

Inspectah_Dirk
05-21-2009, 10:17 AM
So actually it is some kind of weakness or fear. I think it's a calming thought that there is nothing.
My "believe" is nihilism. That nothing has any purpose whatsoever. Even values like good or bad are just invented and have no meaning whatsoever. They are created by social and emotional pressure.

But whatever, if people need it to give their lives any meaning...so be it.

Senator C. Palantine
05-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Fo' real.

I believe in 3 things.

1. U-God.
2. Guinness.
3. Pussy.

All I need.

Tage
05-21-2009, 10:51 AM
If evolution is true why is there still apes?

^hahahah :frusty:

TSA
05-21-2009, 10:55 AM
that list would be an extremely long one.

I'll just say written language as a single, extraordinary example.

i can put money it's all shit that's specific to the human survival mechanism while ignoring that animals have survival mechanism that are unique and specific as well

we can't see heat
we unlock our jaws and swallow twice our size
we're weaker then ants
were extraordinarily slow
our hearing is weak
we're not the most numerour
we don't live the longest,
we don't produce venom

the list there is also endless, if we think we're DEaaVINE or on some pedastool because we have survival mechanisms (and they all are) that are different, cause a snake can very well say "well you can't produce venom" and a bird can say "you can't fly"

that's like a basketball player saying he's a better athelete then a football player because he can dribble better.

my dog fights over toys, and if your annoying him.

everything a human fights about he fights about if brought up, and WWII was about food and territory, don't get blinded that we're blowing shit up, every war is about food and territory, minor personal fights are about stuff animals fight over as well.

or photography....seriously you could spends days listing off things humans do that seperates from all other life on this planet. We have the things that are universal as well but our means of adaptation are completely unmatched.
again specific to the human survival mechanism

why does a cheetah need to take pictures?
why does a human need to run 70 miles an hour?
and a scorpion can say
"i got a stinger deerrrrrp"

If evolution is a fact. Explain PCP.
AHAHAHahahaHAhAHAHAh

Visionz
05-21-2009, 12:04 PM
The question here is, how is it possible for some people to believe in something for which there is no evidence whatsoever? Explain that.
the no evidence part has a lot to do with mindstate or outlook. I think there's a lot of "evidence" that God exist. The watchmaker theory of sorts. But a lot of it relies on intuition vs anything absolutely concrete. There's so much we don't know and the more we know only leads to more questions.

@TSA.....I'm sure the arrival of human intellect started as a survival mechanism due in large part to many of our short-comings that you have listed here. It's not my aim to downplay anything that happens in nature or to overstate our importance.

But how much of what goes on has to do with survial at this point? Photography and Ferrari are in no way neccessary for survival, yet there they are all the same. We create and innovate that in a way that is entirely unmatched here on Earth. While all those other mechanisms you mentioned in the natural world arrived through the process of evolution, we've reached the point where we no longer await for that natural process to take place.

It's 90 or so degrees outside and I'm chillin in the icey AC

TSA
05-21-2009, 12:28 PM
the no evidence part has a lot to do with mindstate or outlook. I think there's a lot of "evidence" that God exist. The watchmaker theory of sorts. But a lot of it relies on intuition vs anything absolutely concrete. There's so much we don't know and the more we know only leads to more questions.

@TSA.....I'm sure the arrival of human intellect started as a survival mechanism due in large part to many of our short-comings that you have listed here. It's not my aim to downplay anything that happens in nature or to overstate our importance.

But how much of what goes on has to do with survial at this point? Photography and Ferrari are in no way neccessary for survival, yet there they are all the same. We create and innovate that in a way that is entirely unmatched here on Earth. While all those other mechanisms you mentioned in the natural world arrived through the process of evolution, we've reached the point where we no longer await for that natural process to take place.

It's 90 or so degrees outside and I'm chillin in the icey AC
if it started for survival till always be for survival

my dog humps shit.
obviously sex was for survival but that technique of survival has manifested into something that has nothing to do with procreation or survival (humping shit)

sure we can innovate in an unmatched way but like i said innovation is a specific human survival mechanism and we only think it's bad ass cause its OUR survival mechanism and what we pride ourselves in.

you're basically saying humans are the best living things cause we are th best at being human.

a camel can go without water in an unmatched way, and if i showed a camel a computer it would not only not give a fuck, but not look at it for more then 3 seconds.

why?

cause that computer is specific to a human survival mechanism that the camel doesn't have or need, so it doesn care. Whens the last time you cared about how thirsty a camel was?

humans just want to worship themselves because they have that "its its different it must be better or worst" mentality, all of us, and it hurts to know that its not better or worst it just is.

with all the shit we have we still don't out live turtles and trees, which is the objective of all the shit we, and even though it seems like liesure or free will it started off and still is a survival mechanism manifesting it's self into something else like the dogs need to procreate manifesting into masterbation.

its to the point that an average human truly can't imagine a universe without themselves, which is why the arguement "if there's no heaven that what happens when we die" makes sense to ppl.

what if you just fuckin die?

TSA
05-21-2009, 12:34 PM
People want to believe their is some kind of purpose to their lives, when there appears to be none.

People need to believe in something.

I blame 50cEnT
there really is no 'purpose'
i think religion comes from

1. fear of a universe that's out of human hands
2. fear of the fact that your existance is insignificant and pointless
3. belief that since we are the best at being human, then we must be the best at being a living thing
4. wanting to explain stuff.
5. need to feel important.
6. waiting for dopium

So actually it is some kind of weakness or fear. I think it's a calming thought that there is nothing.
My "believe" is nihilism. That nothing has any purpose whatsoever. Even values like good or bad are just invented and have no meaning whatsoever. They are created by social and emotional pressure.

But whatever, if people need it to give their lives any meaning...so be it.
i didn't know there was a term for it but i too believe in nihilism

good and bad are just perspective based and you have to be selfish judgemental and self worshipping to believe in either, which we all are and for the most part all do.

but why does everything have to have a point? the world is a circle not a line

Longbongcilvaringz
05-21-2009, 12:51 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/images/archive/dxm_tattoo__i2004e0740_disp.jpg

Memory Man
05-21-2009, 01:01 PM
but why does everything have to have a point? the world is a circle not a line

what you're saying is deep, but i think it's misguided. a circle is continuous and unending, but it has a finite area and it distinguishes inside from outside. did you watch that whole stan tenen video about the geometry of the hebrew alphabet that you were asking about?

ALCATRAZ
05-21-2009, 01:07 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/images/archive/dxm_tattoo__i2004e0740_disp.jpg
white people.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-21-2009, 02:23 PM
my nigger 2k9 thread got cooley'd to make room for this bullshit?

TSA
05-21-2009, 04:02 PM
^washed up.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-21-2009, 04:29 PM

NIGHT MAYOR
05-21-2009, 04:48 PM
i can put money it's all shit that's specific to the human survival mechanism while ignoring that animals have survival mechanism that are unique and specific as well

we can't see heat
we unlock our jaws and swallow twice our size
we're weaker then ants
were extraordinarily slow
our hearing is weak
we're not the most numerour
we don't live the longest,
we don't produce venom

i dont consider designing cars, talking, taking photo's are part of the human "survival mechanism"

those things we cant do that animals can are useless considering we are the VERY VERY VERY top of the food chain, and i cant remember the last time an ant bench pressed 100kg - but maybe you guys have some extra strong ants. :loser:

edit: and what ? we dont live very long ? what do you consider long ?