PDA

View Full Version : The Muslim view that Jesus was a Muslim.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-20-2009, 07:58 AM
so Islam has Jesus down as one 5 prophets of God (Noah, Muhammed, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus). Its totally normal belief in for a Muslim to see Jesus as a muslim. They dont see him as divine but they see him as a chosen one and a messiah. The Qu'ran also says Jesus predicted the arrival of Muhammed.

So what actual evidence do we have that Jesus was a Jew, like we're told?

Jesus was a preacher of Monotheism, the most basic tenent of Islam, but is this the only reason Muslims consider him a Muslim?

The Qu'ran was written and compiled in 633 A.D (C.E). About 400 years after the Bible. Idk when the Muslim religion actually started as a faith, but the Qu'ran was written by Muhammed as a revelation. So i guess it really only kicked off after that point.

But was Islam the true faith that Jesus was actually trying to promote, from the start? Jesus wasnt asking people to follow and worship him, he was trying to get them to follow the word of God.

But then after he died some people decided to make a religion that worshipped Jesus as a major part of it.

Surely this against everything that Jesus wanted. Which is why he accepted death (willingly). I think Christianity is the most embarrasingly mis guided religion in history.

Ninja
05-20-2009, 09:11 AM
so Islam has Jesus down as one 5 prophets of God (Noah, Muhammed, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus). Its totally normal belief in for a Muslim to see Jesus as a muslim. They dont see him as divine but they see him as a chosen one and a messiah. The Qu'ran also says Jesus predicted the arrival of Muhammed.

So what actual evidence do we have that Jesus was a Jew, like we're told?

Jesus was a preacher of Monotheism, the most basic tenent of Islam, but is this the only reason Muslims consider him a Muslim?

The Qu'ran was written and compiled in 633 A.D (C.E). About 400 years after the Bible. Idk when the Muslim religion actually started as a faith, but the Qu'ran was written by Muhammed as a revelation. So i guess it really only kicked off after that point.

But was Islam the true faith that Jesus was actually trying to promote, from the start? Jesus wasnt asking people to follow and worship him, he was trying to get them to follow the word of God.

But then after he died some people decided to make a religion that worshipped Jesus as a major part of it.

Surely this against everything that Jesus wanted. Which is why he accepted death (willingly). I think Christianity is the most embarrasingly mis guided religion in history.

^^Good stuff but a few things need editing...

The Qu'ran was not written by Mohammed (p.b.u.h) but it was memorised by the prophet! He was not able to read and write!

Prince Rai
05-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Peace. There are more than five prophets per se in the Islamic faith. But the ones you mentioned are very notable.

The problem people will have with your post is that people do not understand what Muslim means. They think Muslims are these terror arabs and pakistanis or NOI NGE members.

All misinformed and usual teenage muppets who like Wu-Tang because they want to be different and enjoy the use of vulgar terms in Wu music and believe the intellectual side of Wu gives them the excuse to "build"...

Islam is a way of life which is based upon and promotes righteousness. Take away the Quran and the mosques and everything we believe to be associated physically with Islam.

In it's purest form, Islam means Peace and Submission. Beliefs that Jesus promoted and taught. When "Muslims" see jesus as "Muslim", most who understand, would be describing Jesus with the adjective of Islam and call him Muslim.

TSA
05-20-2009, 10:06 AM
salaam

jesus said that the only way to god was through him, so he was preaching a special status if not a divine one, among countless other thangs he said that allude to this.

Islam see's judaism and christianity as the same as their religion (or they're supposed to) so they acknowledge jesus as a prophet who taught their values.

Prince Rai
05-20-2009, 10:15 AM
salaam

jesus said that the only way to god was through him.

What happens to all the other billions of lives, good people, who either never heard of Jesus before jesus and/or the people after Jesus who have never been taught about him, heard about him or follow different faiths?

Are they going to a hot place after death?

Are they still going to be judged for their good actions by God? If so was there a need to go "through" Jesus?

Is there a chance preached Peace and Submission to God?

TSA
05-20-2009, 10:17 AM
wtf?

idk nigga ask jesus. im just telling you what the dude said

Prince Rai
05-20-2009, 10:26 AM
wtf?

idk nigga ask jesus. im just telling you what the dude said

i didnt realise the questions were too hard to answer.

KTL is open for debate by questioning and answering then evaluating and reconsidering on friendly terms.

don't have to come here with nigga and fuck.

TSA
05-20-2009, 10:45 AM
hhahaahhah, nigga these aren't my beliefs, why would i debate them
i literally said JESUS SAYS
not DEREK SAYS
or TSA SAY
or BIG DICK BILLY AKA NATE SLATE II says

there's no debate, unless you wanna prove im jesus

im just saying what jesus said, of all the ppl that have been citing what other ppl said i find it odd mine has to be debated.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Islam is a way of life which is based upon and promotes righteousness.

And the NOI doesn't do this ?

are you saying that members of the NOI are not Muslims ?

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
How can Muslims see Jesus as a prophet if Jesus said the only way to God was thru him?

did Jesus really say this? Mis translation?

This would be against Islam as a monotheistic religion as far as I can tell. The power of God cannot be held in any man. Also they Qu'ran says Jesus is NOT divine. But a messiah.

Theres alot of discrepencies in these religions, that no one seems to worried about ironing out.

TSA
05-20-2009, 11:45 AM
i think the whole 'inclusivness' in islam was an attempt to be PC when its probably the most exclusive religion, like, ever.
i guess other then judaism

TSA
05-20-2009, 11:46 AM

they're not really muslims. I talked to an immam, they're not muslims.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 11:49 AM
they're not really muslims. I talked to an immam, they're not muslims.

and you believed him

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 11:57 AM
The power of God cannot be held in any man.

what is gods power

and

who told you that ?

Exodus 7:1 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=2&chapter=7&verse=1&version=31&context=verse)
Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet.
Exodus 7:1-3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=2&chapter=7&verse=1&end_verse=3&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Exodus 7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=2&chapter=7&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Also they Qu'ran says Jesus is NOT divine. But a messiah.

where ?

in the bible Jesus Prophesied of the son of man coming in the last days
in revelations, the name Jesus is used for the son of man, but its not the same person

TSA
05-20-2009, 12:24 PM
and you believed him
yeah, why not.

anyways yeah, NOI isn't islam because it violates the teachings of the Koran and adds things which it isn't supposed to.

i think it's the lazy man's islam cause all you have to do is be black and wear a bow tie.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 01:06 PM
yeah, why not.

anyways yeah, NOI isn't islam because it violates the teachings of the Koran and adds things which it isn't supposed to.

i think it's the lazy man's islam cause all you have to do is be black and wear a bow tie.

wrong - but thats what you think cause you haven't found out the truth yet

but that will change very soon - i guarantee it -

What teachings of the Quaran does it Violate and how many more violations does the community of the immam you spoke to commit ?

Islam isn't rituals and arab culture - Islam Keeps it moving and doesn't stick its people on a one track mind way of practicing Islam - Islam isn't limited to the Quaran and people from Arabia and how they see it - Islam isn't limited to the way that our Prophet Muhammad demonstrated to his people in arabia 1400 years ago - Islam is alive and well today - all of the prophets of Allah gave their people Islam and the culture that followed those teachings benefitted those people for those times -

Are ancient practices magical ?

does it have to be 2000 years old in order to be right ?

diggy
05-20-2009, 02:04 PM

What teachings of the Quaran does it Violate and how many more violations does the community of the immam you spoke to commit ?

Islam isn't rituals and arab culture - Islam Keeps it moving and doesn't stick its people on a one track mind way of practicing Islam - Islam isn't limited to the Quaran and people from Arabia and how they see it - Islam isn't limited to the way that our Prophet Muhammad demonstrated to his people in arabia 1400 years ago - Islam is alive and well today - all of the prophets of Allah gave their people Islam and the culture that followed those teachings benefitted those people for those times -

So true.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-20-2009, 02:17 PM
what is gods power

where ?

in the bible Jesus Prophesied of the son of man coming in the last days
in revelations, the name Jesus is used for the son of man, but its not the same person

What dyu mean "where"? Islam does NOT consider Jesus as divine. Thats just a fact. Id expect you to know that as a Muslim.

What the hell are you actually saying?

Your not answering any questions, your just spewing out random bullshit.

imo.

Ninja
05-20-2009, 02:42 PM

YEah but who is to say what is right and what is wrong in this time and age??

Prince Rai
05-20-2009, 05:12 PM

Sorry I did not mean to say that like that, I failed to explain.

NOI NGE members like any others have the ability to promote and live in righteousness.

As for Muslims, I mean on a broad understanding, it is not easy to denote NOI NGE to Muslims in a strict way, but that's irrelevant as you follow an interpretation of real Islam anyway.

Peace and sorry for not explaining leading to misunderstanding.

Prince Rai
05-20-2009, 05:14 PM
hhahaahhah, nigga these aren't my beliefs, why would i debate them
i literally said JESUS SAYS
not DEREK SAYS
or TSA SAY
or BIG DICK BILLY AKA NATE SLATE II says

there's no debate, unless you wanna prove im jesus

im just saying what jesus said, of all the ppl that have been citing what other ppl said i find it odd mine has to be debated.

Your lack of knowledge shows through this post. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you often fail to deliver KTL posts of intellectual relevance.

"There is no debate, unless you wanna prove im jesus"

^Sums up your position.

Cee Oh Vee
05-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Being muslim is to submit to the Almighty. Therefore Jesus, peace be with him, is muslim.

Wa Allahu `Alim.

T4R1K
05-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Allahu akbar

Cee Oh Vee
05-20-2009, 07:13 PM
The way he followed, and taught, was Islam.

Peace.

HANZO
05-20-2009, 07:16 PM

Peace.

yes exactly.

i remember once hearing that being a muslim was in effect being a better christian.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-20-2009, 07:24 PM
So, if you're a muslim, you can just claim anybody you like as muslim?

Is LeBron a muslim because he's good at basketball and he seems like a good dude?

Is Eddie Van Halen a Muslim because he's good at guitar?

If that's how it is, I claim Teddy Pendergrast as Jewish, cause my dude can sing good.

Shalom.

T4R1K
05-20-2009, 07:27 PM

Peace.

yes exactly, as HAN said.

T4R1K
05-20-2009, 07:36 PM
ive heard that, there will be a "war" between christians and muslims, and that time jesus will come back (i belive muslims believe that he one day will come back) , and will fight with muslims against christians... if i im not wrong. sorry if wrong.

la illahe illallah

HANZO
05-20-2009, 07:39 PM
So, if you're a muslim, you can just claim anybody you like as muslim?

Is LeBron a muslim because he's good at basketball and he seems like a good dude?

Is Eddie Van Halen a Muslim because he's good at guitar?

If that's how it is, I claim Teddy Pendergrast as Jewish, cause my dude can sing good.

Shalom.

being a muslims means you submit to allah and follow his words. If these ppl u mentioned have a religious nature to them and follow the words of god and submit to god. then by referring to the meaning of Muslim and Islam they are indeed Muslims.

05-20-2009, 07:42 PM
I try to be a good guy and live by a moral code and treat people with respect.

Am I Muslim?

HANZO
05-20-2009, 07:46 PM
since you follow the basic teachings of god (10 commandments etc etc) all that is left is to declare that you believe in one god.

then yes in theory you are a muslim.

05-20-2009, 07:48 PM
That's cool, but I bet I get hassled the next time I go to the airport.

Salaam

HANZO
05-20-2009, 07:52 PM
well atleast now your free to travel to mecca.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Jesus was a Jew. He was brought up as a Jew, he was a Semite, and he was a jacked but lazy carpenter, had a short curly Jew fro and a beard, and was probably married.

He referred to God as his father, but so do a lot of people, priests mostly...

He believed himself to be the fruition of an ancient prophecy the same way most great historical figures do.

But may I repeat he was a Jew. He believed he was relaying a Jewish sentiment. Thus if he was indeed Jewish, and indeed a prophet, then "Christians" are Jews and modern Jews are not. Not that many modern "Jews" are properly Hebrew by any means anyway.

Islam however does not claim to be Jewish. Muhammad was a Hafir, so I guess that means he was a demiJew or a Zoroastrian.

On point, like Jesus, Mohammad went to see the rabbis and was told to "get the fuck out."

Thus he became anti Hebrew and ever since Muslims have scorned Jews despite the fact they are the same religion but differ on tenets.

As to the point, Jesus would probably have done something nasty to Mo (like verbal attacks) for being a douche who stole and corrupted his ideas.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 10:08 PM
What dyu mean "where"? Islam does NOT consider Jesus as divine. Thats just a fact. Id expect you to know that as a Muslim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1578393#post1578393)
Also they Qu'ran says Jesus is NOT divine. But a messiah.

i just asked, where is this verse

i would like to know where in the Quaran this verse is

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 10:10 PM
YEah but who is to say what is right and what is wrong in this time and age??

people that know right from wrong

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 10:16 PM
but that's irrelevant as you follow an interpretation of real Islam anyway.

nah homie

i don't follow no interpretation of real Islam - Popular Islam Strayed off the Path obviously and the God came down to restore it - Islam is Islam -

however
what i have is Islam without the pagan practices -

why would Allah send a prophet to the Arabs
a prophet who would bring them up out of a savage state of mind
and not send one to a people who have been enslaved for 400 in a strange land not speaking their own language -

Yes Muhammad is the Last Prophet

but the job of setting the people on the path back to true Islam Today is a Job for Allah Himself and his Messenger

Kingkazim
05-21-2009, 06:25 AM
soo what exactly is the difference between NOI and islam?
Why is NOI so important to you?

Visionz
05-21-2009, 06:43 AM
@Ghostlaced: the Quran never calls Jesus a messiah, It considers that terminology blasphemy as no one man can be considered the Son of God, either we all are or none of us are. There can be no inbetween.

@Sunny: where does the NOI stand on the Blackman is God as of today? From my own readings and interpretations of the Quran, to point to any man standing on Earth and say "That is God there" is a blasphemous statement. A man can be endowed with the spirit of God within and operate at a very righteous level but no matter how righteous that man will never be God. When I listen to Farakhan's sermons these days it seems that he has that same understanding; that realization and understanding that there is a seperation between man and the Most High but I was curious what your take on it is.

Cee Oh Vee
05-21-2009, 11:31 AM
I try to be a good guy and live by a moral code and treat people with respect.

Am I Muslim?

No, because you don't accept the Shahada; there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger.

So if you don't believe in Muhammad, peace be upon him, you are not muslim.

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Being muslim is to submit to the Almighty. Therefore Jesus, peace be with him, is muslim.

Wa Allahu `Alim.

everything that exist submits to the will of Allah

everything

Peace.

it can also be called by other names - depending on the culture and language of that people - Islam is Mathematics - what is Mathematics ?

ive heard that, there will be a "war" between christians and muslims, and that time jesus will come back (i belive muslims believe that he one day will come back) , and will fight with muslims against christians... if i im not wrong. sorry if wrong.

la illahe illallah

that jesus fights muslims and christians who attach themselves to a system thats on its way to hell fire

being a muslims means you submit to allah and follow his words.

are his words limited to the Quaran and what Muhammad showed the people ?

Jesus was a Jew. He was brought up as a Jew, he was a Semite, and he was a jacked but lazy carpenter, had a short curly Jew fro and a beard, and was probably married.

He referred to God as his father, but so do a lot of people, priests mostly...

He believed himself to be the fruition of an ancient prophecy the same way most great historical figures do.

But may I repeat he was a Jew. He believed he was relaying a Jewish sentiment. Thus if he was indeed Jewish, and indeed a prophet, then "Christians" are Jews and modern Jews are not. Not that many modern "Jews" are properly Hebrew by any means anyway.

Islam however does not claim to be Jewish. Muhammad was a Hafir, so I guess that means he was a demiJew or a Zoroastrian.

On point, like Jesus, Mohammad went to see the rabbis and was told to "get the fuck out."

Thus he became anti Hebrew and ever since Muslims have scorned Jews despite the fact they are the same religion but differ on tenets.

As to the point, Jesus would probably have done something nasty to Mo (like verbal attacks) for being a douche who stole and corrupted his ideas.

all the prophets come from the same bloodline

soo what exactly is the difference between NOI and islam?
Why is NOI so important to you?

Islam as it is popularly known today is a religion

the NOI is a Nation of people who exist in a Nation
who have been mistreated 400 years - who were considered dead but are put through a process of restoring themselves - if this process didn't start, the world as we know it would be a much different place

13 Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years.
14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

@Ghostlaced: the Quran never calls Jesus a messiah, It considers that terminology blasphemy

by who and why ?

why was man taught to see god outside of himself ?

as no one man can be considered the Son of God, either we all are or none of us are. There can be no inbetween.

the light or son/sun of God is the same thing as a prophet or messenger/angel - all of us cannot be the head - everything works in ranks and everything goes through a process

we all are not Martin Luther King - he was the Head a Movement

Movements have Heads,leaders,elders,soldiers - who guide the people

Exodus 7

1 Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. 2 You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country.

John 10

33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

@Sunny: where does the NOI stand on the Blackman is God as of today?

we would have to revisit this thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923&highlight=questions+answers

From my own readings and interpretations of the Quran, to point to any man standing on Earth and say "That is God there" is a blasphemous statement.

but who can explain what god is or isn't ?

the Quaran clearly states that it is a confirmation of the scriptures that came before it - the Quaran is like a receipt - what did the people purchase - the bible has to be understood to some degree before the Quaran is understood - and if its a fact that the bible has been tampered with and is no good, then ....the Quaran will not be understood until Allah explains it -

A man can be endowed with the spirit of God

what is the spirit of god ?

within and operate at a very righteous level but no matter how righteous that man will never be God.

depends on how you understand what God is - for sure - who knows for sure what God is ?

When I listen to Farakhan's sermons these days it seems that he has that same understanding; that realization and understanding that there is a seperation between man and the Most High but I was curious what your take on it is.

keep listening and ask yourself to clear up some space for the answers - you will get those answers - i have here plenty of lectures on these subjects - if you want to hear more, let me know

No, because you don't accept the Shahada; there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger.

even if you have never heard of or read anything on Muhammad you can still be Muslim - can anyone be born Muslim -

how many people have come to this board saying that they were born Muslim ?

Babies don't know nothing about believing in Muhammad

Ninja
05-21-2009, 01:02 PM
SUnny you just need to learn to accept that some things cannot be understood with our knowledge.. you cant always say whats the proof and shit like that you know what i mean? some things just is the way it is!
peace!

RALPH WIGGUM
05-21-2009, 01:04 PM
It doesn't matter what's your faith as long as you act a righteous way.
"I do not worship what you worship
And you do not worship what I worship.
Nor will I worship what you worship
Nor will you worship what I worship.
You have your deen and I have my deen."

Wa Allahu `Alim.

Exactly.

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 01:10 PM
SUnny you just need to learn to accept that some things cannot be understood with our knowledge..

i do accept this - it can't be understood with our knowledge - so what i see God as shouldn't be called blasphemy or shirk - cause our knowledge on the subject is limited and we are all talking about what we think/ or believe is true - not what we know as fact

you cant always say whats the proof

when someone throws their belief at me like its fact, i ask for proof

and shit like that you know what i mean? some things just is the way it is!
peace!

things are the way they are and those things go through changes and eventually they become something else

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Jesus had a short curly Jew fro and a beard, and was probably married.

Not true. There is not one single description of the physical appearance of Jesus in the Bible. Not one. All that is known is that he was common looking.

Cee Oh Vee
05-21-2009, 02:38 PM
everything that exist submits to the will of Allah

everything

You are correct sir, however this does not mean that everybody submits to His laws.

Mankind has free will, although nothing happens against Allah's will.

It doesn't matter what's your faith as long as you act a righteous way.
"I do not worship what you worship
And you do not worship what I worship.
Nor will I worship what you worship
Nor will you worship what I worship.
You have your deen and I have my deen."

You missed out an almost pivotal word in this Sura. The first one; "Qul", or "Say:".

This Sura is an instruction to the believers, it is what the muslims should say to the disbelievers.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-21-2009, 02:44 PM
You missed out an almost pivotal word in this Sura. The first one; "Qul", or "Say:".

This Sura is an instruction to the believers, it is what the muslims should say to the disbelievers.

Yeah, but I thought it was usable for everybody you know, it's like Montesquieu in "Les lettres persanes", its illegitimate to try and convince someone to give up his faith, when you would never do it if someone asked you, nahmean?

Cee Oh Vee
05-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah, but I thought it was usable for everybody you know, it's like Montesquieu in "Les lettres persanes", its illegitimate to try and convince someone to give up his faith, when you would never do it if someone asked you, nahmean?

It is accessible to all, you are right. However, this Sura gets quoted and used a lot, and maybe understood incorrectly.

I am just saying that it does matter what 'faith' you are in the eyes of Allah, as He ordered us to follow Him, and His Messenger.

Other than that is dangerous.

Peace!

RALPH WIGGUM
05-21-2009, 02:51 PM
It is accessible to all, you are right. However, this Sura gets quoted and used a lot, and maybe understood incorrectly.

I am just saying that it does matter what 'faith' you are in the eyes of Allah, as He ordered us to follow Him, and His Messenger.

Peace!

I respect that. Peace.

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Not true. There is not one single description of the physical appearance of Jesus in the Bible. Not one. All that is known is that he was common looking.

some would say that this is Jesus here in this verse below
the Title Son of God...

Revelation 2:18 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=18&version=31&context=verse)
[ To the Church in Thyatira ] "To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feetare like burnished bronze.
Revelation 2:17-19 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=17&end_verse=19&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 07:55 PM
You are correct sir, however this does not mean that everybody submits to His laws.

Then the laws you speak of .....man gave you those laws not Allah

Its a Law that the sun come out tommorow

The Planet you live on Submits to Allah

There is no way to break his law

because everything goes on with his permission

he don't permit it, it don't happen

everything was put in motion and set on to do its duty and submit to Allah

even shaytan

Allah is Much more than Man

Mankind has free will, although nothing happens against Allah's will.

the condition of disbelievers speaks loud to the wide and awake man

what a man shows forth with his hands and mouth shows those who can recognize who a believer or disbeliever is

and if progress and results were measured, none could compare

for those who TRULY believe are provided for by the ONE

and they share the spirit of God

in other words - the proof is in the puddin

zooruka
05-21-2009, 08:02 PM
beware of false prophets they come looking like sheep on the outside but on the inside they are really like ravanous wolves.-jesus

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 08:05 PM

Peace!

that type of thinking is dangerous when used by all people of all faiths

and then limiting Gods Law to one book is worst

Allah is much more than that

bigger than that one way of faith You and your community says is the correct and only correct way to walk a righteous path to Allah

bigger than yall limited understanding of Allah

Prophets and men of Allah are sent to a people in need

if sticking to one ancient way and culture makes you feel like you are closer to Allah than someone who doesn't practice what you practice, so be it man

All faiths need to check their approach on the subject

zooruka
05-21-2009, 08:07 PM
i feel sorry for all these people in ktl and really in the whole world who think they are enlightened and intellectual hahaha lmao and they come on here talking like malcom x and poppa wu hahahahahah lol and claim that islam is a religion of GOD and call themselves muslims and shit...hahahahah

islam is from the devil

peace

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 08:08 PM
islam is from the devil

peace

How you figure ?

zooruka
05-21-2009, 08:11 PM
How you figure ?

you will know a false prophet by what they do / thorn bushes dont baer fruit and fruit trees dont bear thorns/ you will know a false prophet by what they do.-jesus

and we all know what muhummad did and said no matter how many of these poppa wu stans come outta the wood work and try and claim other wise.

peace sunny

diggy
05-21-2009, 08:14 PM
that type of thinking is dangerous when used by all people of all faiths

and then limiting Gods Law to one book is worst

Allah is much more than that

bigger than that one way of faith You and your community says is the correct and only correct way to walk a righteous path to Allah

bigger than yall limited understanding of Allah

Prophets and men of Allah are sent to a people in need

if sticking to one ancient way and culture makes you feel like you are closer to Allah than someone who doesn't practice what you practice, so be it man

All faiths need to check their approach on the subject

True.

The Quran is the confirmation of what came before it (the injeel & the torah), and the completion of revelations (some extra was added on to make it complete for all nations forever).

I also strongly encourage people to NOT reply to Prof AKA the instigator!

Cee Oh Vee
05-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Sunny Winters, I have never liked you until now.

That may have been because I didn't, and still don't know you.

You seem to have sound intentions. May Allah benefit you by that and put us ALL on His Path. Amin.

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Sunny Winters, I have never liked you until now.

That may have been because I didn't, and still don't know you.

You seem to have sound intentions. May Allah benefit you by that and put us ALL on His Path. Amin.

Sincere Peace and Blessings Ahki

My Brother's Keeper
05-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Muslims believing that Jesus is a Muslim is not as far of a deviation from the teachings in the Bible as most people think. People have a stereotypical view of Muslim faith. They look at the word ISLAM and think of it as a strange faith that has absolutely nothing to do with the faith Christians have... they look at the word Allah and think it's some strange God that Muslims pray to. The word ISLAM means complete submission to the will of God. The word Allah is just the arabic word for God. If you were a Christian who spoke only arabic, you would call God Allah as well. The holy lands for Jewish faith, Christian faith, and Islamic faith are all in the same place. Both Christian and Islamic faiths stem from jewish faith. Jesus came and more people converted to Christianity, after Muhhamed, the holy land became mainly Islamic so in reality Muslims in the middle east are the direct descendents of the 12 tribes in Israel. We are all the same, it doesnt matter what you believe, just stand up for what you think is right, dont judge, and live as good as you can. Self righeous religious people deviate the word of god and the prophets.... peace

food for thought
05-24-2009, 12:20 AM
the arabs i grew up with use to tell me that Jesus was recogized as one of the PROPHETS that were mentioned in the Qura'an.

they use to tell me how the story of jesus in the Qura'an was identical to what was told in the Bible. they only had a quarrel with the christian belief that Jesus is the "son of god". they use to laugh at that shit and say he was jsut a prophet as was Mohammed(pbuh), he wasnt the son of god.

tymoney
05-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Jesus embodied righteousness so, when he said the only way to the Father is through me he meant the only way to God is through righteousness and striving for perfection like Jesus did. Your supposed to worship God not Jesus.

diggy
05-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Jesus embodied righteousness so, when he said the only way to the Father is through me he meant the only way to God is through righteousness and striving for perfection like Jesus did. Your supposed to worship God not Jesus.

AHA!!

Understanding.

:thumbup: