PDA

View Full Version : Michael Steele

IrOnMaN
05-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Even though I'm not Republican, I agree with some of the things he says. Personally, I think he's a great guy despite being Republican.}:|

Here's my question. Why are so many people attacking him? He's the chairman of the Republican Party and some of he's peers and other politicians are attacking him.

Why?

Discuss.

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
is this the same guy who said america is doomed because they wouldnt listen to him when he said barack obama is a communist?

THUGNIFICENT
05-20-2009, 02:44 PM
to my knowledge, he is hated because a lot of what he does isn't like the neo-cons, and most republicans serving these days are neo-cons. he shows a good amount of love to minorities and poor, and is for the state-voting of gay marriage, two unpopular views among most of his peers. he using slang a lot, and gets shit from the others over this as well, as well as making himself look like carlton from fresh prince.

as far as i know, that is. i might be missing something

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 02:54 PM
is this the same guy who said america is doomed because they wouldnt listen to him when he said barack obama is a communist?

TSA
05-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Even though I'm not Republican, I agree with some of the things he says. Personally, I think he's a great guy despite being Republican.}:|

Here's my question. Why are so many people attacking him? He's the chairman of the Republican Party and some of he's peers and other politicians are attacking him.

Why?

Discuss.
lol you're the first person i'[ve ever met that likes him.

well, its not his fault, but his chairmanship was to put a black face on the party and try to get the crucial black vote.

but the problem is this

the republican party is and always will be for the republicans, they hates niggers, end of story, so he doesn't have the support of his own collegues for the most part.

also, black ppl don't vote for ppl cause they're black. Sure they all came out for obama, but its cause they can relate to him, end story.
then didn't all come out for the Alan republican black guy, or sharpton, or jackson, or caroll mosely braun or whatever in the way they did for obama, they believed in him and related to hip

Steele is not black ppl, they don't relate to him, and he has no finesse or political gravitas

and dems hate him cause he's republican.

so that leaves nobody supporting him, at all, and that's the problem he has, ppl don't like him cause he is him.

plus if your looking for black votes bashing obama is not the option.
a desperate ploy to get black votes that bashes obama is like wiping your ass with a turd.

in fact his obama bashing makes him less popular and he says a lot of retard, retard things, some of them very mean spirited, i can't remember them word for word but he's known to have diarrehea of the mouth

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
coons for coons ... it makes sense

TSA
05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
i would prefer you not call him a coon

p-rok73
05-25-2009, 05:17 PM
The Republicans are divided in two. You have the Rush Limbaugh, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin camp and then you have the Colin Powell, John McCain and other moderate Republicans. Micheal Steele is stuck in the middle of these two feuding factions of the party. Steele lost some respect when he apologized to Limbaugh for something he had said earlier. If Limbaugh & Cheney are the voice of the Republicans then Obama has an easy reelection ahead of him. Micheal Steele should of turned down the post of being the head of the RNC. It's obvious his own party doesn't respect him.

food for thought
05-26-2009, 08:08 PM
dS7-DEwJLW0