PDA

View Full Version : what i would give for audio of barack obama....

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2009, 04:01 PM
....when the cameras arent rolling ... i bet this NIGGA is fuckin rude, snarly, arrogant, and a downright NIGGARONI ... i can definitely see this NIGGA cussin out his wife and layin down the law when she acts up ... don't any of yall get tha same feeling about him ... i mean he's from fuckin chicago, and hes a politician, a BLACK one at that .... he plays his role well *hats off*

PALEHORSE
05-21-2009, 01:37 AM
8MEAq8NwEWs

drippie k
05-21-2009, 01:43 AM
lol wouldnt really surprise me to tell the truth

"bitch shut the fuck up n finish cookin that chicken...fo i go over there n beat yo ass again...you get my muthafuckin cigarrettes??? what i thought...ho"

food for thought
05-21-2009, 02:12 AM
smh

kids

living_undead
05-21-2009, 07:57 PM
i don't know, man. dude grew up in KANSAS, and was raised by his grandparents, somehow I doubt he's all that menacing behind closed doors.

PALEHORSE
05-21-2009, 09:30 PM
he probably got the skins of children drying in his attic

Olive Oil Goombah
05-21-2009, 10:00 PM
my uncle, who is a lieutenant colonel in marines and stationed in Hawaii has met Obama several times when Obama was vacationing out there.

Obama would work out in the gym and he runs the base out there.

He said even tho he doesnt agree with his policies that he is a great guy. My unc gave him a Marines shirt and Obama joked and said he didn't think he was man enough to wear it.

But he said he's a good dude, very relatable to everyone.

Speakonitgod, how would you even know what a nigga acts like behind closed doors. You asian kid

IrOnMaN
05-22-2009, 12:27 PM
my uncle, who is a lieutenant colonel in marines and stationed in Hawaii has met Obama several times when Obama was vacationing out there.

Obama would work out in the gym and he runs the base out there.

He said even tho he doesnt agree with his policies that he is a great guy. My unc gave him a Marines shirt and Obama joked and said he didn't think he was man enough to wear it.

But he said he's a good dude, very relatable to everyone.

Speakonitgod, how would you even know what a nigga acts like behind closed doors. You asian kid

Because he hates himself or half of himself. He believes that ALL blacks can't be civilized and they all should behave like apes. Speakonitgod just loves to see bullshit. The man should kill himself and I mean that.