PDA

View Full Version : The more you study Physiology

TSA
05-20-2009, 07:51 PM
then less intricate and unexplainable the human body is.

im in the class and love it, but there's really nothing miraculous happening in the human body or brain, so you can't really cite it as proof of divinity cause it's all explained and rather obvious.
like, all of it, except some hormones and a bit of the brain.

pleasuh and pain/.

Visionz
05-20-2009, 08:27 PM
so what exactly is the function of RNA?

PALEFORCE
05-21-2009, 12:35 AM

im in the class and love it, but there's really nothing miraculous happening in the human body or brain, so you can't really cite it as proof of divinity cause it's all explained and rather obvious.

pleasuh and pain/.

how do cells know to form bones, tissue etc?

what is the notochord?

diggy
05-21-2009, 12:45 AM

pleasuh and pain/.

How does the electrolyte acetylcholine speed up the adrenalin in the body?

TSA
05-21-2009, 01:16 AM
why did judas run to the romans while jesus wept?

TSA
05-21-2009, 01:20 AM
whats funny diggy's question is on my upcoming test lol!

Visionz
05-21-2009, 02:46 AM
whats funny diggy's question is on my upcoming test lol!
then this is good study material for you. I'm assuming that since the functionality of the body is so simple you'll be able to answer the questions though.

Mumm Ra
05-21-2009, 06:48 AM
does that class teach how those damn monks meditate in the snow and melt that shit like 15 feet away from them.
I always wanted to do that.

TSA
05-21-2009, 10:09 AM
no, all that chink shit is very interesting though and i'd like to know
then this is good study material for you. I'm assuming that since the functionality of the body is so simple you'll be able to answer the questions though.
what the hell?
is this backdraft from that thread were you compromised all your values and what you stood for and degraded yourself to everything you've stood against cause i said 'visions you're a bitch'

im not a physiologist, and i would have to check my book for the answers

RNA is a transporter of DNA i think, but again idk and diggy the thing you listed is a neural catalys and makes the diffusion of nuerotransmitters more powerful thus increasing the amptitude of hormone release

idk palehorses though, but it probably doesn't exist cause he's a wierdo.

if you guys really wanna know this stuff, or your not knowing it is proof to a DEVIvene origin you should just wiki it though cause the answers aren't devine.

unless this is all backwater from things i said about you guys 2-3 years ago and through these questions i will not only be thwarted but all the problems in your lives will be over.