PDA

View Full Version : White ppl have melanin

TSA
05-20-2009, 08:27 PM
obviously, unless they're albino, which black ppl are more likely to be albino then white ppl.

but on top of that, all the brain stuff that is caused by melanin is caused by a different melanin then what's in your skin pigment, which is totally isolated from neural melanin.

your neural melanin varies from person to person at different times in their life and is in no way coorelated to skin melanin.

so yeah, that's stupid too, obviously, but still.

living_undead
05-20-2009, 08:40 PM
nah, yo, white people are genetically inferior. like the jews. amirite?

drippie k
05-21-2009, 12:38 AM
i think we're all inferior to the jews..

think about it, they control the music, movie and television industry which is what everyone pretty much does on a constant basis
they control banks and know how to fuck with money more than anyone else
even after the holocaust, that was just 60 years ago and now they got their own country and their own military backed by the u.s.

if no one had isreal's back like the u.s. does, the muslims would've devoured them by now

they control the world basically and no one knows it

is it wrong to kill them? yes, no one race deserves to die
should they be in control of everything? fuck that shit

sorry, i just smoked my first blunt by myself after not smoking for nearly a month and im reeeaaaaallllyyyy baked and i dunno if im making any sense right now

TSA
05-21-2009, 12:43 AM
hahahahah, that's a great post.

i like the jews for that brolic way of life and dickin down arabs, who need to be dicked down cause they're fats and pheen the steam.

plus its jews, they've been through hell, leave them the fuck alone, jesus (joo btw)

Kingkazim
05-21-2009, 05:18 AM
jews or zionists?

TSA
05-21-2009, 10:36 AM
idk why ppl think it's cool to take the arab's side though

just to be edgy and different probably, but arabs have been doing everything you hate israel and america for for thousands of years of everyone else, so oh well.
and a bigger scale with less money and more pedophilia

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 12:06 PM
you generalize when talking about jews and arabs and the NOI, but tell us that we should not do the same when dealing with the mess white america has made

what about the arabs that don't fit your description ?

TSA
05-21-2009, 12:59 PM
what about white americans that don't fit your description?

im not saying don't generalize about white ppl, im saying this fact which you presented white ppl dont have melanin needed for certain psychological and neural functions, is not true, its' just their skin doesn't have as much as really dark black ppl, but like, Muhammeed Fard or whatever has just as much or less melanin then a lot of white ppl.

that's all. the NOI and Arabs give proof that islam blows though.

LORD NOSE
05-21-2009, 06:13 PM
that's all. the NOI and Arabs give proof that islam blows though.

well......

Gods gotta have an enemy right

you chose to be that enemy

you've had enough warnings