PDA

View Full Version : Stop Deleting My Threads Please.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Why is it that whenever someone becomes a moderator here, they suddenly become secretive to an almost paranoid level.

Why can't members of the site know why accounts are being banned and why threads are being deleted?

Wouldn't this prevent future violation of whatever 'Rules' have resulted in such moderation?

That Hitler style account or whatever, if a secondary, should be banned i guess.

Since the account was just banned and threads deleted without any explanation, how are people supposed to know what they can discuss?

Are people not allowed to subscribe to racist and bigoted ideologies here?

Is that the "rule" now?

diggy
05-21-2009, 05:14 PM
You spew of hateful and idiotic comments in other peoples posts. You should know why your threads get deleted.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-21-2009, 05:50 PM
Why is it that whenever someone becomes a moderator here, they suddenly become secretive to an almost paranoid level.

its cool to think that they shouldn't be secretive on a websites forum
but they are secretive on a websites forum
thats what they are

Longbongcilvaringz
05-22-2009, 03:14 AM
This thread was deleted twice before finally it has been left alone.

I'd kind of prefer not to have to make 3 versions of every thread i make.

Compulsion
05-22-2009, 03:22 AM
its cool to think that they shouldn't be secretive on a websites forum
but they are secretive on a websites forum
thats what they are

lmao

SKAMPOE
05-22-2009, 05:52 AM

Why can't members of the site know why accounts are being banned and why threads are being deleted?

Wouldn't this prevent future violation of whatever 'Rules' have resulted in such moderation?

That Hitler style account or whatever, if a secondary, should be banned i guess.

Since the account was just banned and threads deleted without any explanation, how are people supposed to know what they can discuss?

Are people not allowed to subscribe to racist and bigoted ideologies here?

Is that the "rule" now?
u rat mother fucker!

Longbongcilvaringz
05-22-2009, 07:35 AM
haha

TAURO
05-22-2009, 10:16 AM
I take offense to your statement Pat. I am far from secretive, you guys though are a bit paranoid.

vahacris
05-24-2009, 11:52 AM
stop crying about deleted thread fagg.....

Longbongcilvaringz
05-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Fuck you vahacris.

Stop sending me homo pm's man.