PDA

View Full Version : The hypocracy of drug policy

My Brother's Keeper
05-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Yo, Just gettin into this Wu-corp ish but see we got some heads that are on some other shit here so just seein if anyone else feelin this ...

First thing first, we live in the matrix... everything we do, everything we see, everything you hear on t-v and radio, all is part of a carefully constructed plan to get the people in charge more money and more power while they steadily climb the ladder to world domination on the backs of the poor and middle class people of the world. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The law is slacked and these people have ABSOLUTE power. One quick example... why is it that they can lock up a non-violent crack dealer for multiple years? The propaganda machines will tell you, "drugs are bad... these people are a danger to our society, selling drugs is a crime and these people deserve to be punished!" Really?? Because according to a report on CNN.com, an organization in the year 2008 made 13.1 billion dollars selling drugs. I'll say that again, 13.1 BILLION DOLLARS. These people MUST be a danger to society right? I mean I know a few cats that slang and bring in a couple hundred a month and they've all been locked up, in and out of the system so if they're a danger than we mos def need to lock up this 13.1 billion dollar criminal enterprise right? Wrong because this multi billion dollar enterprise is called Pfizer. They only sell "legal" drugs and "legal" drugs can't be harmful to society cause some old fucker on capital hill says so and even though his brain is the same size as yours and he is no more evolved than you are he has the power to dictate to us what is moraly correct and what is unacceptable in society... Drug laws need to be re-evaluated but as long as we live in this Masonic controlled matrix they will never legalize ANY drug including weed. And no it doesn't matter if Obama is in office, he's an inspirational figure, but he's also one of THEM... not one of US. He never wonders where his next meal is coming, he hasn't struggled to pay the rent in years. If the United States really wanted to stop the flow of drugs on to our streets it would be easily done. The government KNOWS where the drugs come from. The truth is that the hypocrites who dictate drug policy are too busy getting rich off of the same drugs they speak out against. If you dont believe me check out...

http://www.narconews.com/darkalliance/drugs/start.htm

Read all about how the CIA used a street drug dealer named Ricky "Freeway" Ross to finance a military campaign and how they even played a key role in the creation of crack cocaine.

Things are not what they appear to be, open your 3rd eye and dont get caught up in the bullshit these bitches throw at you... Bullshit wrapped in perfume still smells like shit after the sweet scent of their lies wears off and you find yourself stuck in a dead end job or locked up and 50 years old a lifelong slave to the Bildergerg Group.

zooruka
05-21-2009, 09:23 PM
The Greek word pharmakeia in the bible where the word pharmaceutical comes from means sorcery .... and the bible strongly condemed partaking in sorcery.

also i agree the double standard is shocking we can have drink and cigerettes that kill but are legal but weed is still a illegal.:?

peace

Visionz
05-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Its the opening of the mind that they fear. A nation on acid at some point or another would threaten the power structures foundation to its very core.

dimi
05-22-2009, 01:20 AM
fun fact:most of the illegal drugs right now were legal before untill someone found out that something is wrong with them.

Visionz
05-22-2009, 01:27 AM
fun fact:most of the illegal drugs right now were legal before untill someone found out that something is wrong with them.
so what's wrong with marijuana exactly?

your fun fact there had a lot more to do with money, politics and xenophobia.

dimi
05-22-2009, 02:15 AM
its bad for you and not alot of people use it
people drink everywhere you go
same with smoking
but they are also not for everyone
you need to be of a certain age

whitey
05-22-2009, 02:23 AM
Its the opening of the mind that they fear. A nation on acid at some point or another would threaten the power structures foundation to its very core.

would that necessarily be a good thing?

neo n tha matrix
05-22-2009, 02:52 AM
Yo visions couldnt have said it better.

The opening of the mind is what they fear, they could give a fuck what is good or bad for you.

Thats how these masonic bastards keep us contained......................................... .................................................. .........................In tha matrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visionz
05-22-2009, 02:54 AM
would that necessarily be a good thing?
no definitely not a drug for everyone. I'd only recommend it to people who are very intune with who they are.

I'll say that I think we're better off legalizing absolutely everything. I think a proper education would do a lot better than trying to stop something that can't be stopped.

Visionz
05-22-2009, 02:56 AM
same with smoking
are you fuckin kidding me?

what country are you from?

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 03:10 AM
Yo, Just gettin into this Wu-corp ish but see we got some heads that are on some other shit here so just seein if anyone else feelin this ...

First thing first, we live in the matrix... everything we do, everything we see, everything you hear on t-v and radio, all is part of a carefully constructed plan to get the people in charge more money and more power while they steadily climb the ladder to world domination on the backs of the poor and middle class people of the world. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The law is slacked and these people have ABSOLUTE power. One quick example... why is it that they can lock up a non-violent crack dealer for multiple years? The propaganda machines will tell you, "drugs are bad... these people are a danger to our society, selling drugs is a crime and these people deserve to be punished!" Really?? Because according to a report on CNN.com, an organization in the year 2008 made 13.1 billion dollars selling drugs. I'll say that again, 13.1 BILLION DOLLARS. These people MUST be a danger to society right? I mean I know a few cats that slang and bring in a couple hundred a month and they've all been locked up, in and out of the system so if they're a danger than we mos def need to lock up this 13.1 billion dollar criminal enterprise right? Wrong because this multi billion dollar enterprise is called Pfizer. They only sell "legal" drugs and "legal" drugs can't be harmful to society cause some old fucker on capital hill says so and even though his brain is the same size as yours and he is no more evolved than you are he has the power to dictate to us what is moraly correct and what is unacceptable in society... Drug laws need to be re-evaluated but as long as we live in this Masonic controlled matrix they will never legalize ANY drug including weed. And no it doesn't matter if Obama is in office, he's an inspirational figure, but he's also one of THEM... not one of US. He never wonders where his next meal is coming, he hasn't struggled to pay the rent in years. If the United States really wanted to stop the flow of drugs on to our streets it would be easily done. The government KNOWS where the drugs come from. The truth is that the hypocrites who dictate drug policy are too busy getting rich off of the same drugs they speak out against. If you dont believe me check out...

http://www.narconews.com/darkalliance/drugs/start.htm

Read all about how the CIA used a street drug dealer named Ricky "Freeway" Ross to finance a military campaign and how they even played a key role in the creation of crack cocaine.

Things are not what they appear to be, open your 3rd eye and dont get caught up in the bullshit these bitches throw at you... Bullshit wrapped in perfume still smells like shit after the sweet scent of their lies wears off and you find yourself stuck in a dead end job or locked up and 50 years old a lifelong slave to the Bildergerg Group.

Jesus Christ, you aren't gonna go around calling people copper top are you?

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 03:12 AM
so what's wrong with marijuana exactly?

your fun fact there had a lot more to do with money, politics and xenophobia.William Randolph Hearst started a smear campaign against hemp because it threatened his interests in the paper industry. TRUTH.

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 03:17 AM
I have no problem with "My Brother's Keepers" thoughts, but the way he chooses to express them makes him look like nothing less than a clown. Dude, nobody will ever take you seriously if you sound like Alex Jones, if you use Matrix and V for Vendetta references, and if you throw out rhetoric instead of facts. As it stands now, you just look like a goofy fanboy.

Visionz
05-22-2009, 03:36 AM
William Randolph Hearst started a smear campaign against hemp because it threatened his interests in the paper industry. TRUTH.
yep spread around the "Mexicans smoke this shit and then rape your children"-type campaigns to work everyone up into a frenzy.

What's sad is that you can still see the remnants of that bullshit he spread even here today on a Wu-tang message board.

"I got Pineapple funk and I got fat bags of skunk and yes I'm about to go get lifted"

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 04:01 AM
"I got fat bags of skunk, I got White Owl blunts"

zooruka
05-22-2009, 04:06 AM
^^^^

and im about to go get lifted yes im about to go get lifted.

peace

drippie k
05-22-2009, 04:11 AM
same with smoking
well of course...if weed were to be legalized i think it should be sold in liquor stores for people that are also the legal age to drink

also, the drinking age should be 18....you're old enough to join the military and go to war but if you were to get married, it'd be illegal for you to drink at your batchelor party if you were to do so before youre 21

does the U.S. have the highest age limit for alcohol??

Mumm Ra
05-22-2009, 07:56 AM
if I remember correctly, yes it does

Face of the Golden Falcon
05-22-2009, 08:44 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Any drug can be good or bad depending on how it is used. Which means there's the question of whether or not people are mature enough to have certain drugs legalized. I think society has shown that it isn't. There has already been mention of alcohol and cigarettes. How are these legalized drugs used by the general population? Both are directly and indirectly behind the deaths of millions upon millions. Mental, sexual, physical abuse. Broken homes. Mistakes made that can never be undone. Some things cannot just be placed in the hands of the people and hoped that they will do the right thing.

Don't get me wrong. I am well aware that we are kept 'immature' so to speak by those who control us. They keep us in a certain state so that they have the excuse to exercise complete control us. But we have the power to break free of this.

Instead, how many bitch and moan about their civil and human rights when all they really want is to be able to get high without having to look over their shoulder.

Yeah weed may have the ability to 'open up the mind' but most are getting high without being spiritual mature enough to know whats happening. Walking around looking like this:

http://www.n-sider.com/media/hearts18stoned.jpg

The legalization of certain drugs are the least of our problems.

I'm just saying...

SHEM HETEP

My Brother's Keeper
05-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Well there wasn't a single V for vendetta reference in my entire post first and foremost and the matrix was a metephore for the way the super rich control the rest of the world and I'm pretty sure the 13.1 billion dollar statement was a FACT but for just for beautifulrocks gratification I'll add some more FACTS to my post...

Average annual deaths in America due to adverse reactions to prescription drugs- 32,000
Average annual deaths due to tobacco 435,000
Average annual deaths due to alcohol- 85,000
Average annual deaths due to NSAIDs such as aspirin- 7,600
due to both direct and in-direct "illicit" and illegal drug use- 17,000
due to mary jane- ZERO

so that brings the totals to....
legal drugs- 527,600 average annual deaths per year in america
illegal drugs- 17,000 average annual deaths per year in america

neo n tha matrix
05-22-2009, 08:34 PM
^ boom!

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 09:03 PM
kablooey, hey do you think illicit drugs are tough to get? Now imagine all those drugs are legal.

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 09:05 PM
and trust me, you don't want pot legalized

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 09:06 PM
at least you posted numbers +rep

food for thought
05-22-2009, 10:59 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1481120#post1481120

(previous "war on drugs" discussion)

PALEFORCE
05-23-2009, 11:49 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8231634812734884936&ei=dcMYSsfJHY-QrAL6zqneCw&q=amercian+drug+war&hl=en

american drug war