PDA

View Full Version : Tza try'na spit jewels in gen chat

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2009, 02:00 AM
anyone else notice that the scarf owner is making his 'know the ledge' threads in gen chat now, i can only assume its because he feels inferior in there and wants to spit knowledge in the "stupid chamber"

:looking:

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2009, 02:17 AM
There are like 3 ppl who post in KTL. Then some occasional bitter muslims who think they are ohh so cool and rad and post essays no one reads.

No one reads.

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Picture KTL being like a scummy bar.

You walk in order a drink and Sunny Winters is sitting at the far end of the bar. He just stares at you furiously sipping a long island ice tea.

You look in the far right corner. Its diggy. Hes talking to the juke box and trying to insert Canadian coins into it.

Then there is Nicky Douche. Hes in the bathroom blowing lines of vagisil and texting a tranny.

Its quite the bar.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2009, 02:33 AM
hahaha, i check it when im in the mood, visions is in dere a bit. i totaly have be in the mood, most the time im corp'n im drinkin/smokin or hungover.

Visionz
05-22-2009, 02:37 AM
I work behind the bar. :lmao:

if you're in the mood for something interesting and got quite a bit of time to kill check out my myth thread in there right now. its being slept on but the links to the interview with Joseph Campbell are quite good.

diggy
05-22-2009, 02:43 AM

You walk in order a drink and Sunny Winters is sitting at the far end of the bar. He just stares at you furiously sipping a long island ice tea.

You look in the far right corner. Its diggy. Hes talking to the juke box and trying to insert Canadian coins into it.

Then there is Nicky Douche. Hes in the bathroom blowing lines of vagisil and texting a tranny.

Its quite the bar.

lol!!!

;$

Huggasaurus Sex
05-22-2009, 09:54 AM

Its quite the bar.

its cool to think that they shouldn't be serious in a town's bar
but they are serious in a town's bar
thats what they are

Senator C. Palantine
05-22-2009, 09:55 AM
hang on, do some people regard KTL as the 'intelligent' part of this forum.

wow.

oDoUoSoKo
05-22-2009, 10:00 AM
who gave Ken a Cal Ripken, Slang? eloels.

TSA
05-22-2009, 10:41 AM

wow.
Fredy made that post.

Making KTL threads in hip hop shop gets a guarnteed double views then the average KTL verse

same with Wu-chamber

making them in Gen chat is a little less, but still significantly more then KTL and the intelligent ppl on this forum are either in the 1% or stay away from KTL, so its all good.

Im like the malcolm X of wu corp. and the NOI is trying to silence me from exposing Elijah muhammed as a pedophile who molested and took sexual advantage of 15 year old girls who he got pregnant after raping.

cYPpPNDxun0

The real reason is Elijah Muhammed is the father of 8 children by 6 different teenage girls with one of them being pregnant as we speak

the one who made me aware of this is wallace muhammed.

elijah muhammed's son......

anyways like i said, one of my 'ktl threads' in gen chat, hip hop shop, or wu chamber, get double, often triple the views of the combine average of the daily KTL views. Make this same thread in KTL and see if you get more then 3 replies.

why sit there and talk to Diggy Visions and Sunny Winters when you can talk to everyone?

prior to me leaving i was the only think drawing ppl in there anyways cause TSA > Wu-tang on here.
lets me real.

-wu.

KTL is a den of trolls.

Durag
05-22-2009, 10:49 AM
haha Tissa is banned again

Longbongcilvaringz
05-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Heavy.

SKAMPOE
05-22-2009, 10:58 AM
haha Tissa is banned again
hahaha watch him come back like he wasnt mentally damaged by the ban lol

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2009, 12:59 PM

wow.

name the smartest chamber, secondary *nudges visions and points to senator*:t#(

beautifulrock
05-22-2009, 01:15 PM
TSA is greedily eyeing the barrel of a loaded shotgun at this very second.

INF
05-22-2009, 01:32 PM
dont nobody be really payin attention to TSA.

The Hound
05-23-2009, 03:25 AM
*looks around*
*nodz head*
yep
*tips nose with index finger*
*looks at beer*
yep yep

EAGLE EYE
05-23-2009, 03:14 PM
I didn't intend to offend Eric in this thread. I usually read what he has to say and occasionally Sunny when he isn't talking about one of the "big 3" topics.