PDA

View Full Version : Fyi

noel411
05-23-2009, 10:41 PM
When I'm not on here I get heaps of sex from really attractive girls, and everybody really likes me and always wants to be around me. I have a huge amount of really cool friends who are always calling me up and asking me to hang out and party with them, when I'm not having sex with really hot girls.

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Ya, and i'm John Stamos.

check two
05-24-2009, 12:02 AM
When I'm not on here I get heaps of sex from really attractive girls, and everybody really likes me and always wants to be around me. I have a huge amount of really cool friends who are always calling me up and asking me to hang out and party with them, when I'm not having sex with really hot girls.

Such as:

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1557/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1557R-274001.jpg

RzaRectum
05-24-2009, 12:36 AM

Oh my.. This guy is on the verge of commiting suicide.. Someone give this guy..

a hand..

http://blogs.smh.com.au/mashup/images/applause.gif

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3458/400black_hand.jpg

zooruka
05-24-2009, 12:52 AM
noel you need to live in reality buddy ....

peace

Longbongcilvaringz
05-24-2009, 03:53 AM

I always took the above as a given.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-24-2009, 08:56 AM
1aATSUKu0jI

Professor Poopsnagle
05-24-2009, 09:52 AM
When I'm not here, my girlfriend annoys the fuck out of me and keeps bitching about me getting a job. My friends do have jobs and I barely see them because they're having a career and they have no time for me anymore. Plus some of them got kids. My girl barely wants sex anymore and she's thinking of having kids, but not until I have found work.
The other day a dog bit my leg and ruined my pants. When I confronted the owner of the dog, he flipped me off and laughed at me. I just stood there thinking of punching that son of a fuck in the face, but his god damned rottweiler dog looked mean and scary.
Yesterday I found out where that asshole lives and I smashed his car window and his alarm went off. I ran home as quick as I could, but on my way home a police officer stopped me and asked me why I was in such a hurry. Before I could talk my way out of it, the dog owner jerk came speeding at me with his car and told the police what I did and he arrested me and took me to the station.

FYI

Longbongcilvaringz
05-24-2009, 10:20 AM
When I'm not here, my girlfriend annoys the fuck out of me and keeps bitching about me getting a job. My friends do have jobs and I barely see them because they're having a career and they have no time for me anymore. Plus some of them got kids. My girl barely wants sex anymore and she's thinking of having kids, but not until I have found work.
The other day a dog bit my leg and ruined my pants. When I confronted the owner of the dog, he flipped me off and laughed at me. I just stood there thinking of punching that son of a fuck in the face, but his god damned rottweiler dog looked mean and scary.
Yesterday I found out where that asshole lives and I smashed his car window and his alarm went off. I ran home as quick as I could, but on my way home a police officer stopped me and asked me why I was in such a hurry. Before I could talk my way out of it, the dog owner jerk came speeding at me with his car and told the police what I did and he arrested me and took me to the station.

FYI

hahaha

INF
05-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Noel , you seriously need to just get into blowing bubbles. Thats whats cool these days.

SKAMPOE
05-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Noel , you seriously need to just get into blowing bubbles. Thats whats cool these days.
hahahhahahhahah

Tage
05-24-2009, 12:18 PM

FYI

now thats the truth... hahahaha

noel411
05-24-2009, 06:49 PM

FYI
Ha! Awesome.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-25-2009, 08:00 PM
When I'm not here I'm hoping I die in a high speed head on collision while the driver (Elizabeth Banks) sucks me off while she swerves across the road entirely distracted by the size of my raging boner. Then the force of the impact causes me to blast off and her head is back and to the left from the force of my man juices.

You know what I mean, a regular Tuesday.

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2009, 10:06 PM
noel and iove just need to maintain 360 and live prosperous

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-26-2009, 12:37 PM
up until j, i have never been with a guy who watches Crimewatch to see if he's made it (unwittingly, of course) on the show. :ouch:

fyi