PDA

View Full Version : when a man tells a woman "i'm gonna come" during sex, does that mean?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-24-2009, 04:40 PM
if you picked "other reason", can you state your reason? thanx.

Tage
05-24-2009, 04:48 PM
In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, "Come again".

Tecknowledgist
05-24-2009, 04:49 PM
it means that if you move or try to change positions or some shit in the next 30 seconds, you'll get punched in the face

cap
05-24-2009, 04:54 PM
it means that if you move or try to change positions or some shit in the next 30 seconds, you'll get punched in the face

haha yeah something like that

beautifulrock
05-24-2009, 04:59 PM
It means open wide

DUMBO
05-24-2009, 05:12 PM
it means don't say anything gay/ghey

Professor Poopsnagle
05-24-2009, 05:21 PM
It means, get your slutty ass on your knees and stick your tongue out. Slut.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-24-2009, 05:24 PM
In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, "Come again".

Ha ha ya beat me to it.
It means if you didn't take your birth control pill nows the time to talk.

Prolifical ENG
05-24-2009, 05:30 PM
It can mean the above things.

What we need is a statistical analysis from you to see what percent of the time after that said what resulted.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-24-2009, 05:30 PM
It means if you didn't take your birth control pill nows the time to talk.

ok.

so, if the man knows why she's not on birth control because he stopped her from taking them, then what?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-24-2009, 05:34 PM
It can mean the above things.

What we need is a statistical analysis from you to see what percent of the time after that said what resulted.

well some men will give you a warning while others don't.

if it's during bj, then that gives the female a choice of what happens.

sometimes, "i'm gonna come" means "slow down a little".

it's confusing, guys

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-24-2009, 05:57 PM
i can't really give any stats. i don't remember what i did last week, let alone think back to all the times i've had sex. not that i've been with many, just that my memory has gotten so bad over the years. my brain only remember the best outcome of each event that happened in my life, not every outcome, only the times with the best outcome. if you asked me how many significant events in my life i couldn't tell you or remember what it was either. i think i just sort of tally things up in my head somehow but not mark down the details of the good event. on top of that, i won't give any bad events a chance to remain in my brain for too long. i think i've trained my brain into thinking that way somehow, because it helps me to get on in life and not end up bitter.

and he wouldn't seriously be trying to make the woman pregnant because they're not together.

DUMBO
05-24-2009, 06:08 PM
i can't really give any stats. i don't remember what i did last week, let alone think back to all the times i've had sex. not that i've been with many, just that my memory has gotten so bad over the years. my brain only remember the best outcome of each event that happened in my life, not every outcome, only the times with the best outcome. if you asked me how many significant events in my life i couldn't tell you or remember what it was either. i think i just sort of tally things up in my head somehow but not mark down the details of the good event. on top of that, i won't give any bad events a chance to remain in my brain for too long. i think i've trained my brain into thinking that way somehow, because it helps me to get on in life and not end up bitter.

and he wouldn't seriously be trying to make the woman pregnant because they're not together.

just swallow the baby batter and quit making a scene.

begongo
05-24-2009, 06:13 PM
it has nothing to do with coming inside or pulling out that's for sure, however, reasons can vary lol

Professor Poopsnagle
05-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Maybe the guy wants you to stick your finger in his ass.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-24-2009, 06:38 PM
It means youve just been conquered bitch, and make sure your slutty ass is out my house before I wake up.

Tito
05-24-2009, 10:21 PM
if it were me i would bust .. duh

RzaRectum
05-25-2009, 01:39 AM
When a man tells a woman "i'm gonna come" during sex, it means he's gonna come.. It's the "last call", if you will for drinks to be served, so drink up before the bar closes.

J-Cee
05-25-2009, 08:06 AM
can mean many things..
if ur not on the pill and dont wanna get pregnant it means hes gonna pull out/and possibly get you prepared for where hes gonna cum,like on your face,in your mouth,on your tits etc..
If he wearin a condom it's just to inform you that hes cummin so you know youve done your job basically...and maybe to see if u pull out anything special like pull off his condom and take the load in your mouth.
If no dommy and u not on the pill it can be a sort of question "do you want me to blow in you?"..or "where should i blow"

thats it.
really it shouldnt be confusin,just swallow the load simple

Dokuro
05-25-2009, 06:24 PM
i dont know about this white devels but for me its more of a question to make sure your synce up ore not

if its a no ill hold back as long as i can so you can get the disired effect of coming at the same time

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-25-2009, 08:52 PM
It means she should leave because its gonna get gross when he busts on his boyfriends face...

What the fuck do you think it means?

Prolifical ENG
05-25-2009, 10:45 PM
if its a no ill hold back as long as i can so you can get the disired effect of coming at the same time

hahahahaha

INF
05-25-2009, 11:11 PM
told my wife about this thread and she lhao

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-26-2009, 03:20 AM
i planned to go to the clinic to get the morning after pill yesterday. ideally i should have gone on sunday, but the clinic isn't open on sundays, so i waited until yesterday.

i called j to tell him i was on my way to the clinic and he said "go on then, go and get an abortion!" in disgust.

i got to the clinic only to find that it wasn't open because it was a bank holiday, i'd forgotten all about that. i called j again, told him that the clinic was shut and all he said was "don't worry about it". it made me think he was trying to get me pregnant.

i know he's a little broody but i didn't think he'd try something like this, not when we're not together. well, he tells me that we're not together, but to everyone else he tells them i'm his girl/missus/bird/etc. he's very confusing.

J-Cee
05-26-2009, 03:24 AM
he sounds like a bitch..cut his penis off.

drippie k
05-26-2009, 04:52 AM
have pills always, don't wait till the day after you have sex

duh

Tage
05-26-2009, 05:28 AM
When a man tells a woman "i'm gonna come" during sex, it means he's gonna come.. It's the "last call", if you will for drinks to be served, so drink up before the bar closes.

hahaha yeah... and then get out quick before it all kicks off.

Prolifical ENG
05-26-2009, 09:27 AM
You're confused? That's exactly the way "j" likes it!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-26-2009, 01:24 PM
You're confused? That's exactly the way "j" likes it!

i've heard of mind games before, but nothing like this. :frusty:

LORD NOSE
05-26-2009, 01:36 PM
when a man tells a woman "i'm gonna come" during sex, does that mean?

thats his cosmic body talking

and its on its way from space into your space

or, all over your face

depends on the time and place

lol - where is this from

http://i44.tinypic.com/11brj92.jpg

JamSix
05-26-2009, 01:42 PM
thats his cosmic body talking

and its on its way from space into your space

or, all over your face

depends on the time and place

lol - where is this from

http://i44.tinypic.com/11brj92.jpg

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhjkR56j1X3jW62HTI

to the thread-starter, you gotta ditch that herb. any dude that wants to preggo a broad he aint seeing is the type that you can find sitting outside your window with a butchers cleaver at 4 in the morning

RzaRectum
05-26-2009, 02:30 PM
i planned to go to the clinic to get the morning after pill yesterday. ideally i should have gone on sunday, but the clinic isn't open on sundays, so i waited until yesterday.

i called j to tell him i was on my way to the clinic and he said "go on then, go and get an abortion!" in disgust.

i got to the clinic only to find that it wasn't open because it was a bank holiday, i'd forgotten all about that. i called j again, told him that the clinic was shut and all he said was "don't worry about it". it made me think he was trying to get me pregnant.

i know he's a little broody but i didn't think he'd try something like this, not when we're not together. well, he tells me that we're not together, but to everyone else he tells them i'm his girl/missus/bird/etc. he's very confusing.

He's keeping you confused to keep you off balance. It's what guys do to girls they are using for cum-dumpsters. By the time a female figures it out on her own, its already too late and he's either gone or dumping inside her at that very moment.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Stop fiddling the dick, hold your breath. If they won't, just tell em you forgot the condom...they will stop moving.

Prolifical ENG
05-26-2009, 02:53 PM
i've heard of mind games before, but nothing like this. :frusty: Dudes don't play mind games...they play mind control games. Its all or nothing.

He's keeping you confused to keep you off balance. It's what guys do to girls they are using for cum-dumpsters. By the time a female figures it out on her own, its already too late and he's either gone or dumping inside her at that very moment.

Thats the truth.

to the thread-starter, you gotta ditch that herb. any dude that wants to preggo a broad he aint seeing is the type that you can find sitting outside your window with a butchers cleaver at 4 in the morning

Thats also the truth.

Sorry.

Senator C. Palantine
05-26-2009, 03:37 PM
791aCFDVrMU

wuswordz95
05-26-2009, 04:57 PM
i dont say anythng at all. the bitch always says "dd u just come in. oh nigga please!"

Inspectah_Dirk
05-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Swallow or it's going in your eye.

RzaRectum
05-26-2009, 11:37 PM
i dont say anythng at all. the bitch always says "did u just come inside?. oh nigga please!"

As it drips out like molasses :chef:

RzaRectum
04-18-2010, 04:38 AM

SID
04-18-2010, 07:07 AM
I say it personally to let the women know i'm about to ejaculate inside her.

Which will in turn, turn her on even more, when she knows i'm cumming, i'm sure she will have a better orgasm.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-18-2010, 09:22 AM
what is with all this analysis??

when a guy is about to cum, he is thinking of nothing else but the 5 seconds of glory he is about to be in.

All this means for a woman is, don't fuck it up by doing something distracting.

Grab it, put it in your mouth...let him shoot it on your titties, etc. Talk dirty..whatever u do best.

Thats it. nothing else. Anyone who says different is a liar.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Trixx to answer ur question-prior to having sex I discuss the options he gas when he's getting ready to cum. So when he says to me I'm getting ready to cum, that means I got about 30 seconds to decide which option we r going to choose.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 10:57 AM
for me, personally, i only say that to get a reaction out of the chick... its the easiest way to find out if she doesnt mind u nuttin in her... it gives her a window 2 say sum shit like "cum on me" or "i want it in my mouth" or "cum inside me"... if i say ima cum and she don't say shit, nigga its creampie central on mine LOL

Art Vandelay
04-18-2010, 01:15 PM
if the girl is on top, i'll say it so the girl knows she can either go buck wild on my dick so i really enjoy it, or she can slow down/stop until i regain my composure so she can have another orgasm

TSA
04-18-2010, 02:56 PM
it mean ejaculate is about to unload from his dick stupid.
AHAHAHaha that too.

i was getting a bl0wjAwB one time and the bitch pulls up and starts talking right when i came, i felt like fuckin punching the shit out of her.
why is it like that though? if you don't nut EXACTLY how you want to you get mad lol.

Art Vandelay
04-18-2010, 03:02 PM

awwww, how cute. my little T$A is all grown up having sexual relations with women now. It seems like just yesterday you were a virgin thinking that when a woman queefs, the sound was coming from an air pocket inside the condom.

http://www.organised-mum.co.uk/images/P/reward_stickers_imsoproud.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 03:08 PM

awwww, how cute. my little T$A is all grown up having sexual relations with women now. It seems like just yesterday you were a virgin thinking that when a woman queefs, the sound was coming from an air pocket inside the condom.

http://www.organised-mum.co.uk/images/P/reward_stickers_imsoproud.jpg
LOL

Ur a hot mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IrOnMaN
04-18-2010, 03:08 PM
what is with all this analysis??

when a guy is about to cum, he is thinking of nothing else but the 5 seconds of glory he is about to be in.

All this means for a woman is, don't fuck it up by doing something distracting.

Grab it, put it in your mouth...let him shoot it on your titties, etc. Talk dirty..whatever u do best.

Thats it. nothing else. Anyone who says different is a liar.

Pretty much.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-18-2010, 04:28 PM
it depends, for me sometimes that means i'm going to pull out and bust on her ass or stomach or whatever, sometimes it means 'don't move!', sometimes it means 'slow down because i want to continue enjoying this pussy for longer'....you just have to judge by the tone i guess.

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Why do guys bust on the girl body? That is the nastiest shit. That isn't an option with me. Eeww.

IrOnMaN
04-18-2010, 04:45 PM
it depends, for me sometimes that means i'm going to pull out and bust on her ass or stomach or whatever, sometimes it means 'don't move!', sometimes it means 'slow down because i want to continue enjoying this pussy for longer'....you just have to judge by the tone i guess.

"Baby, I'm coming. It's at the tip. Don't move."-by Ghostface

I forgot what song that was.

check two
04-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Why do guys bust on the girl body? That is the nastiest shit. That isn't an option with me. Eeww.

Oh hell nooooo. *snaps fingers*

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-18-2010, 05:09 PM

because you can't really call a time out...speaking solely for myself, when i pull out it's like bang bang, skeet skeet nigga ...it just happens...my first girlfriend, i pulled out and went to skeet on her tuft of pubes and busted all over the place, hit her stomach, got in her hair, and on the wall lol

she was not as flattered as she should've been.

and if i can get female juices all over my face eating snizz, then she can take a load on an asscheeck imo

"Baby, I'm coming. It's at the tip. Don't move."-by Ghostface

I forgot what song that was.

strawberry, i think...and that's exactly what i'm saying lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh hell nooooo. *snaps fingers*

LOL

Yeah I ain't letting a guy cum on me and I let that know ahead of time. I present his options and that's it.

SKAMPOE
04-18-2010, 05:44 PM
y is it that busting a nut feels so fuucking goood? i feel the feeling of busting nuts varies depending on what ur busting into...
the TOP BEST feeling is busting into a
vagina > anus > mouth > sock > hand=solo sex...

SKAMPOE
04-18-2010, 05:47 PM
LOL

Yeah I ain't letting a guy cum on me and I let that know ahead of time. I present his options and that's it.
which r?

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 06:05 PM
which r?

Condom and if he is my man and we together like that, then mouth.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2010, 06:09 PM
i've never ran into a female that didnt mind gettin a load on her butt... it aint no biggie...

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-18-2010, 06:15 PM

so you have no problems catching a load in the mouth, but you have a problem getting cum on your ass or your stomach?

huh

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 06:24 PM
so you have no problems catching a load in the mouth, but you have a problem getting cum on your ass or your stomach?

huh

I know it's odd but that's me. I can't explain it. It just grosses me out. I've had it done and literally thought I was gonna throw up.

And taking it in the mouth isn't with just any guy. He's gotta be around for awhile.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-18-2010, 06:32 PM
^^^ i saw where you said if you were 'together like that', i would've just thought if you found cocksnot gross at all, taking it in the mouth would be the pinnacle of disgustingness

more power to you though, and hopefully that guy knows how lucky he is lol

vagina > anus > mouth > sock > hand=solo sex...[/

lmfao

vag and mouth are neck and neck imo and pun intended

lol @ sock> hand...you could make a separate bracket just for jacking off options like sock/fifi> hand w/lotion> hand w/spit...uh...

Come Honor Face
04-18-2010, 06:33 PM
mouth.

BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://officerricky.com/Officer-Ricky-50-Cent-logo.png

Queen Of Poetry
04-18-2010, 08:42 PM
hopefully that guy knows how lucky he is lol

They always do. Trust.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-18-2010, 09:19 PM
trixx you need to get a subscription to cosmo or something jesus christ...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-18-2010, 09:29 PM
cosmo don't give advice on dating crackheads.

RzaRectum
04-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Because it's the next best thing to coming INSIDE.

I don't know why, but it seems that Black girls can be such prudes about gettin a little nut on they skin. I don't get it, because some of these girls talk like their some of the nastiest or most perverted females you'll ever meet, but then consistently purport their fear or disdain for this.

I politely told a (black) friend of mine that hearing her (say this) made her kinda sound like a prude.. I'm just saying.

She did try to explain it to me, but to no avail.

That's better.. :)

http://www.nakedwithsockson.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/i-luv-you-condom.jpg

i've never ran into a female that didnt mind gettin a load on her butt... it aint no biggie...
Exactly. It wipes off with the brawny or toilet paper, or cloth.

I know it's odd but that's me. I can't explain it. It just grosses me out. I've had it done and literally thought I was gonna throw up.

And taking it in the mouth isn't with just any guy. He's gotta be around for awhile.

Funny.. Most girls think they'll throw up catching the jizm in the mizm.

You, my dear are special.

So..
WILL YOU....

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3985197/2/istockphoto_3985197-condom-gift.jpg

TSA
04-19-2010, 05:02 AM
you're a fuckin pussy.

a man wants to bust a nut on his favorite part of you
it can be your face if you're pretty, you ass if it's a nice one, you tits if they're nice

maybe a little naval pool for summer time fun
but the nut lands in spots of honor.
spots of honor and the gushy split.

TSA
04-19-2010, 05:04 AM
mind you you're letting mongrels from hell bust stupid fruity nuts in your raw dog vagina but you won't let it land on your forehead? what a douche

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2010, 06:55 AM
hahaha

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 08:07 AM
you're a fuckin pussy.

a man wants to bust a nut on his favorite part of you
it can be your face if you're pretty, you ass if it's a nice one, you tits if they're nice

maybe a little naval pool for summer time fun
but the nut lands in spots of honor.
spots of honor and the gushy split.

U r so lame. U resort to name calling all the time. R u fuckin 8 years old? Grow some balls and be a fuckin man and realize that everyone's way of thinkin ain't like urs.

snapple
04-19-2010, 11:51 AM
hahahaa i've definitely let a chick know i was gonna cum....but i highly doubt i've actually said "ETA cumming in 30" but it's obvious flip her over take the hat off and you know the rest.

i know a lot of girls don't like to be cummed on.....but in the heat of the moment....

grabbing a towel is not cool at all....its a big turn on skeeting on a woman LOL....

whats the big deal anyway?? its not like im gonna leave you there covered in cum hahahaa

the face and mouth is a different story....i mean thats the next best thing to inside but thats a super special treat......

oDoUoSoKo
04-19-2010, 11:51 AM
cosmo don't give advice on dating crackheads.
watch a tyler perry movie

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-19-2010, 11:56 AM
it means the chlorofoam didnt work well if u heard that

Art Vandelay
04-19-2010, 11:58 AM

that's some white guy shit there

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-19-2010, 12:12 PM
watch a tyler perry movie

name some, please?

oDoUoSoKo
04-19-2010, 01:00 PM
shit..um, why did i marry a mad black daddy? no, um...brown family reunion, or i can go to jail with a..family..preys..eh.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-19-2010, 01:39 PM
well, i don't have any contact with the crackhead anymore. i think he still lurks in my area sometimes but i ain't interested anymore.

i just checked out tyler perry on wiki and those film titles sound interesting. now i have more films to check out.

thanks Dusk :)

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 03:34 PM
well, i don't have any contact with the crackhead anymore. i think he still lurks in my area sometimes but i ain't interested anymore.

i just checked out tyler perry on wiki and those film titles sound interesting. now i have more films to check out.

thanks Dusk :)

I wanna see Why did I Get Married too. The first one was crazy!

check two
04-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Tyler Perry's movies are for broads who sit around eating half gallons of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Tyler Perry's movies are for broads who sit around eating half gallons of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please men could learn something from watching those movies.

Art Vandelay
04-19-2010, 04:10 PM

the only movies i ever learned anything from were porn movies. women should be satisfied with that and leave me alone about the other bullshit

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 04:12 PM

the only movies i ever learned anything from were porn movies. women should be satisfied with that and leave me alone about the other bullshit

No we r not satisfied with that cause we r the ones that have to try all the porn moves u see...........flipping and dipping and upside down...........I mean damn!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
04-19-2010, 04:16 PM
No we r not satisfied with that cause we r the ones that have to try all the porn moves u see...........flipping and dipping and upside down...........I mean damn!!!!!!!!!

what about the pissing, shitting, blumpkins, dirty sanchez, cleveland steamers, rear admirals, dutch runners, pittsburgh platters, angry dragons, angry pirates and donkey punches?

diggy
04-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Don't forget prolaped rectums and them japanese who put small eels in exit holes.

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2010, 04:23 PM
what about the pissing, shitting, blumpkins, dirty sanchez, cleveland steamers, rear admirals, dutch runners, pittsburgh platters, angry dragons, angry pirates and donkey punches?

I don't know what any of that is and I don't want to know:nonono:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-19-2010, 04:23 PM
or maybe your under justin bieber and kermit?

BRONZBODY
04-20-2010, 10:22 AM
it means that if you move or try to change positions or some shit in the next 30 seconds, you'll get punched in the facein a nutshell. pun intended........