PDA

View Full Version : My Successful At Home Penis Extension Program

noel411
05-25-2009, 11:47 PM
For close to 2 years now I have been doing daily exercises at home in order to help my penis reach its full potential. I have enjoyed moderate success (my penis has been extended about 1.5 inches) and now I'd like to share my methods with the public, free of charge.

My program is really quite simple. It only involves 2 different exercises, and here they are...

Exercise Number 1: For this exercise I use a modified, coiled bodyboard leash. A coiled bodyboard leash looks like this...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311ZH00CKKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I had to modify the velcro strap of my leash so that it would grip my penis tightly. I also shortened the leash considerably for maximum effect.

What this exercise involves is strapping the leash around your penis, and tying some weight(s) to the other end (I started out with 1.5kg but have gradually progressed to almost 5kg). Squat with the weight(s) positioned on the floor beneath your penis, and slowly rise to a standing position. I find that what works best is to cut the leash to a length that will have the weights lift about 1 foot off the floor when the leash is at full stretch and you are in a standing position.

Repeat this procedure as many times as you can physically handle. Remember, the harder you work the quicker your penis will grow.

You will likely find that your penis will become rather sore during or after this exercise, but don't worry about it. This will pass once your penis adapts to this treatment and strengthens.

Also a warning that this exercise is best not attempted with an erect penis.

Exercise number 2: This one is very straight forward and requires nothing more than your erect penis, your hands and wrists, and a little bit of co-ordination.

What you want to do is get your penis nice and hard, then vigorously jerk it outwards using both hands alternately. Not like masturbation. With this exercise you will only be jerking your penis outwards, then releasing your hand and doing the same with your alternate hand. Over and over. Work up a rhythm. This one is all about technique. The harder, quicker and longer you jerk, the more rewarding this exercise will be.

Again, you will likely experience some strain and soreness in your penis, but the more you do this exercise the stronger your penis will become, and the less pain you will experience.

Motivate yourself with the reward of rubbing one out at the conclusion of your exertions.

I have been doing these exercises almost daily for close to 2 years now, and like I said, my penis has grown about 1.5 inches during that period. I am a full grown adult, so this cannot be attributed to natural growth. My methods are tried and tested and I would recommend them to anybody and everybody who would like to have a larger penis.

Any questions hit me up.

Now get to work you pin dick motherfuckers!

RzaRectum
05-26-2009, 12:35 AM
:lmao: If you need see "proof" before using my testimony, let me know. I gotch'u

noel411
05-26-2009, 12:37 AM
I will pm before and after shots of my penis to anybody who is interested.

RzaRectum
05-26-2009, 12:44 AM
Nah, thats ok.. just post'em here. It will benefit the whole community AND create extra revenue without you having to send it thru PM's.

noel411
05-26-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm not going to post pictures of my penis openly on the forum. Like I said, PM me if you want to see before and after photos of my penis.

SKAMPOE
05-26-2009, 12:56 AM
gay!

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2009, 01:11 AM
sounds like a back rapeman infomercial. Jesus Price.

SKAMPOE
05-26-2009, 01:25 AM
sounds like a back rapeman infomercial. Jesus Price.
hahahahahahahahaa repped

drippie k
05-26-2009, 03:55 AM
i'm not attaching anything to my dick that doesn't have lips on it

Longbongcilvaringz
05-26-2009, 05:31 AM
Remember, the harder you work the quicker your penis will grow.

Never before has a truer word been spake.

Crackhead Bob
05-26-2009, 05:40 AM
i'm not attaching anything to my dick that doesn't have lips on it, or a mustacheha

Durag
05-26-2009, 05:42 AM
Seems like an awful lot of effort, im happy enough with the size of mine, cant really comprehend doing exercises for two whole years. Id be bored after two days as with all exercises i try.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Dudes be talking way too much about dicks and such on this forum. Stop acting gay and start talking pussy.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-26-2009, 07:44 AM
people that want to increase there penis size are making up for not having a fast red car and a leather jacket

begongo
05-26-2009, 08:12 AM
please send the before and after shots to the following people:

- skampoe

AcidPhosphate69
05-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Dudes be talking way too much about dicks and such on this forum. Stop acting gay and start talking pussy.

You want to know how to increase your pussy size?

Inspectah_Dirk
05-26-2009, 10:06 AM
Yeah man, that's exactly the thing i want to know.

AcidPhosphate69
05-26-2009, 10:19 AM
I've been trying to decrease the pussy size of some of these hoes but man, the fucking ducktape just comes off midway through. I think I need to find a waterproof brand.