PDA

View Full Version : The show Cheaters ...lol

INF
05-26-2009, 01:14 PM
This show...smh... I mean jesus what can you say. I been a long time watcher of this shit. It only gets more and more stupid as the years go by but its still funny to me.

peep this one.

9HVr8qbRfsE

SKAMPOE
05-26-2009, 01:18 PM
hahahahah aw man my wife tvo's this shit!

JamSix
05-26-2009, 01:43 PM
didn't the dude get stabbed or something? rofl, thats dedication if hes still goin. I remember seeing one where the cheater was holding his girlfriend hostage with a paintball gun.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-26-2009, 02:15 PM
i don't think we have that show in the uk.

i heard about it a few years back, i need to watch it.

INF
05-26-2009, 02:21 PM
yeah for those of you that live in another country and they dont show this program here is the run down.

The main host of the show (dude named Joey) finds ppl that feel they are being cheated on and then Joey and the crew go on a surveillance of the person that is in question of cheating. They take all kinds of video and record phone calls an shit. In the end of the show Joey sets it up for you to walk up on the cheater and confront them. Most times the show will have some fighting or something of the sort.

Dude that host the show is a complete COCKBLOCKER though. He will sit and instigate shit while the final showdown is going on. ITs enough to get these ppl all in the same place but then dude come outta no where and verbally adds fuel to the fire.

I just found that somebody is archiving Cheaters on youtube so I'll browse through when I can in there and find some goodies.

INF
05-26-2009, 02:23 PM
and yeah , one time Joey got stabbed. Dude has been attacked more times than that though. Like Flowz said , one dude had a paintball gun and he popped off shots at everybody.

notha time this one chick threw some burning embers out of a campfire towards Joey and it hit him in the face.lol , good times

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-26-2009, 02:25 PM
post them asap!

i need ideas. i gotta learn a few of them lines!

SKAMPOE
05-26-2009, 02:40 PM
didn't the dude get stabbed or something? rofl, thats dedication if hes still goin. I remember seeing one where the cheater was holding his girlfriend hostage with a paintball gun.

yeah for those of you that live in another country and they dont show this program here is the run down.

The main host of the show (dude named Joey) finds ppl that feel they are being cheated on and then Joey and the crew go on a surveillance of the person that is in question of cheating. They take all kinds of video and record phone calls an shit. In the end of the show Joey sets it up for you to walk up on the cheater and confront them. Most times the show will have some fighting or something of the sort.

Dude that host the show is a complete COCKBLOCKER though. He will sit and instigate shit while the final showdown is going on. ITs enough to get these ppl all in the same place but then dude come outta no where and verbally adds fuel to the fire.

I just found that somebody is archiving Cheaters on youtube so I'll browse through when I can in there and find some goodies.

and yeah , one time Joey got stabbed. Dude has been attacked more times than that though. Like Flowz said , one dude had a paintball gun and he popped off shots at everybody.

notha time this one chick threw some burning embers out of a campfire towards Joey and it hit him in the face.lol , good times
hahahahahahhah that shit was funny hahahahah joey got stabbed in a boat lol it was all dramatic n shit lmao

JamSix
05-26-2009, 03:38 PM
NyACPmeFBRQ

oh man that one motherfucker goes overboard like its some 80's war movie rofl.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-26-2009, 03:54 PM
America is losing it. When will you guys start making quality stuff again?

Also, this world has gone down the shitter for real since all those reality-shows. I fucking despise them! Every goddamn show with real-camera-horny-people...i fucking hate it.
Big Brother, dating shows, Make-over shows..all that kinda shit. Get the fuck out of my tv!
Just show good series, movies, documentaries en good music. And CNN ofcourse. But fuck the rest.

ALCATRAZ
05-26-2009, 04:02 PM
lmfao rofl lmao lol i remember first seeing the episode where dude got stabbed, holy shit you couldnt write a better script ... home boy gets rushed with a shank prison style, hella close combat lolol, camera dude fallin off the boat ... holy shit that had to be the best episode ever ... runner up was dude with the paintball gun who started lettin off on tha camera crew lol

drippie k
05-26-2009, 10:09 PM
that show is pretty funny sometimes, but i wanna see fights n shit, i remember watching one where the chick cheated on her man, started yelling at him when she got caught and he started cryin while her other dude just stood there trying hard not to laugh

Tito
05-26-2009, 10:19 PM
cheaters is funny , i watch it sometimes , its okay

didnt the old host get stabbed.. , i dont know .. its a good show though

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2009, 11:56 PM
that joey guy probably got stabbed basedon the general principle of his creepiness

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-27-2009, 01:49 AM
i fucking love this show lol..i wouldnt mind them paying me a visit yo

food for thought
05-27-2009, 02:05 AM
hahaha funny as show

yea that one where he got stabbed on the boat was HILARIOUS

how bout the one where the guy pulled out a gun out of his car n shit LOL and everybody backed up off him and he just got in the car and drove off LOL

Like Flowz said , one dude had a paintball gun and he popped off shots at everybody.

hahahahahaha ^ that had me dying

INF
05-27-2009, 02:11 PM
i fucking love this show lol..i wouldnt mind them paying me a visit yo

ahahahahaha. already! yo just think if you was out with a shorty and then her fuckin man and Joey from Cheaters with his whole fuckin camera crew is there and they ALL in your shit.....

I would act an ass. I wouldnt fight nobody , I would be hollerin out funny ass shit though. I would be clownin.

I dont see enough ppl clown ppl verbally on the show. They are always too caught up in the craziness to maintain composure and stay fly. Lot of these ppl get caught and they got that deer in headlights look.Its fuckin priceless.

Yo I seen this one (I'll look for it to post it in this thread) and this cat had told his girl on the side he had a wife but she died.Dude picked up this shorty from some diner. he would go to the diner and the jumpoff chick was a waitress there and so they built there lil thing there in the diner but YO!!!!! shit was mad funny when the jumpoff ran and got Joey and they showed up at a laundry mat where dude was doing his laundry with his WIFE!!!! ahahahahahahaha!!! she was like "well...bitch as you can see I am not dead"

Dude tried to play it off like he aint even know shorty.he told his wife"I dont know who this woman is" ahahahahahaha

:lmao:

EAGLE EYE
05-27-2009, 11:32 PM
is this show on HULU by any chance?

INF
05-27-2009, 11:38 PM
It might be , Im not sure. I quit fuckin with HULU pretty much after I found it and had made a thread about it and everybody dogged that site.

I know most of the filming is done in either chicago or texas. being in TX we get to watch this shit on an average like simpsons or frasier.

shit is waaaay better than Frasier.hahahaha

EAGLE EYE
05-28-2009, 12:09 AM
why would anyone dogg hulu? That shit is free and nice when you cancel your cable service. I just found this today: http://beta.play.fm