PDA

View Full Version : GTAIV The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC

p-rok73
05-26-2009, 04:39 PM
LOL, anybody getting this? :http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174389

Inspectah_Dirk
05-26-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't give a fuck about what it's called, it's from Rockstar...it will be good.

KZA
05-26-2009, 06:17 PM
damn ps3 got screwed out of this one LOL

oDoUoSoKo
05-26-2009, 07:48 PM
it was known that 360 was getting 2

p-rok73
05-27-2009, 04:30 PM
damn ps3 got screwed out of this one LOL

Yeah, and that's what I got. I should of gotten a 360.

Tage
05-27-2009, 05:16 PM
it was known that 360 was getting 2

i didnt know that.

why have Rockstar not done anything for Sony?

Sean
05-27-2009, 06:12 PM
LOL at the title, they're obviously trying to get a reaction out of this one haha. This isn't where I thought they'd go with the next dlc, pretty original

Don't you meet gay tony in the lost and damned episode? Wasn't he some big flaming queer and you had to chase him down in a car? Or am I getting mixed up?

Storm
05-28-2009, 12:10 AM
they are actually. Their developing a exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 but they haven't showed it yet.

Sean
05-28-2009, 06:08 PM
^ really? well that sucks balls. I thought the idea was that Xbox paid big $$$ to get exclusive extra shit so they can rub it in Sony's face lol. Making one exclusive for PS3 as well kinda defeats the point

They should just release them all on both platforms. If Sony get a better one than "Gay Tony" then I'll be a little annoyed lol. And I think it's pretty easy to do better than Gay Tony lol, unless they go for "The Revenge of Lesbian Leyanne" or some shit haha

I got no problem with the Gay Tony shit though, as long as he's not reeeaally camp. Rockstar are geniuses though and GTAIV is probably my favourite game, so I have faith in them.

p-rok73
05-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if both DLC's come out eventually for the PS3. It might be some time but there's too much $$ for Rockstar to not let it happen.

EAGLE EYE
05-29-2009, 09:22 PM
This title wont sell just based on the principle of homophobia in this country. Wont be surprised if Wal Mart refuses to carry it if it some how portrays gay people in a generalized way.

They wont sell Greenday's latest album due to explicit content. But they have sold past GTA releases......................hmmmm

J-DON
06-02-2009, 02:23 PM
^Walmart isnt going to carry it. Its a DOWNLOAD.

bamboo
09-06-2009, 10:05 AM
New trailers! Shit looks better than Lost and the Damned

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-pop-block-gta-iv/55518
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-gta-iv/55293

shaolinsword
09-06-2009, 10:14 AM
^Walmart isnt going to carry it. Its a DOWNLOAD.

Both add ons are being released on a disc called Liberty City chapters or something like that

bamboo
09-06-2009, 10:24 AM
yeah, "Grand Theft Auto - Episodes from Liberty City".
If u buy this separate disc you won't require the original GTA IV disc either,
it carries full versions of both Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and the Damned.

midGet
09-06-2009, 12:29 PM
when xbox is getting new gta, ps3 will definitely get one too.

11th Chamber
09-06-2009, 01:24 PM
The next new GTA game is in development for a release in Winter 2011.

Anyone think they are gonna return to Vice City? That was prolly overall my favorite city in the GTA games, a revamp like they did with Liberty City would be pretty fuckin cool

Just a thought..

Tecknowledgist
09-06-2009, 05:01 PM
They wont sell Greenday's latest album due to explicit content.

haha seriously? i bought fishscale and chamber music at wal-mart

must be different here in canada

The Hound
09-06-2009, 10:45 PM

Anyone think they are gonna return to Vice City? That was prolly overall my favorite city in the GTA games, a revamp like they did with Liberty City would be pretty fuckin cool

Just a thought..

I doubt it, they have already earmarked Beijing, Tokyo, Bogota, London and a few other non American cities as the future of the game. There was a website around which asked people to vote for which cities they would prefer but I can't find it.

Tokyo would be best.

:chef:

shaolinsword
09-07-2009, 02:55 AM
when xbox is getting new gta, ps3 will definitely get one too.

R* apparently said the next GTA is going to be exclusive to the PS3 because the 360 is horrible for them to program for (probably just a rumour though)

Just a thought..

The only city that hasn't been redone since the original 2D version is London, so I'm hoping they'll do that

midGet
09-07-2009, 09:57 AM
If I would be about to chose which city is next, I would take Tokyo. However, I always dreamed that Rockstar would essentialy go back in time and make GTA in the 70's, like Streets of San Francisco, all them american muscle cars, women in short dress and boots, afros, hippies to kill... that sort of thing.

Tokyo is not a bad idea, however I am not much into the tunned japanese sportcars with those high pitchy engine sounds, you think they're gonna blow every minute. On the other hand, working for Yakuza can be pretty cool.

Steve Urkel
09-07-2009, 11:19 AM
No, make it Europe, they could do a San Andreas sort of thing where they could have 2 cities London and Paris. I just can`t imagine how hilarious the game would be when they play on the French and British stereotypes.

Sean
09-07-2009, 11:33 AM
I don't know how they'd do a non English speaking country, cause it wouldn't be realistic enough if they all spoke English all the time, including radio and the pedestrians.

To be honest though I don't really mind what area they do, GTA never disappoints. London would be sick though

The trailer for Gay Tony looks pretty good though, it looks like they've got parachutes and a new fighting system, along with some kind of fight club

Reiko
09-07-2009, 11:41 AM
No, make it Europe, they could do a San Andreas sort of thing where they could have 2 cities London and Paris. I just can`t imagine how hilarious the game would be when they play on the French and British stereotypes.

Or Polish and Russian hahaha bunch of alkoholiks haha :D

check two
09-17-2009, 05:32 PM
The music looks pretty good from the game too.

J-DON
09-20-2009, 03:51 PM
ah didnt realize they were releasing them both on discs. Lost and Damned was worth while so this should be too.

shaolinsword
09-22-2009, 06:58 AM
i didnt know that.

Sony are getting three new exclusives. One called The Agent and the other two haven't been announced yet

bamboo
10-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Weazel News Report Trailer!
http://www.gamereactor.eu/grtv/?id=5629&sid=13defe9dfe2d7131e9808e7a7726f618

Ginnsey
10-13-2009, 08:15 AM
London is my guess on the next one. Like someone said earlier, its not been done since it came outta 2d. And its English speaking..... tokyo isnt, but i would have really liked to see that city remade. especially coinsidering im pritty cluesless on day to day life in the far east...... ill get there one day!!

J-Cee
10-20-2009, 06:44 AM
i reckon Brazil would be pretty dope 2.favelas in rio etc..

bamboo
10-20-2009, 06:56 AM
^^ yeah, that would be wicked!

11th Chamber
10-21-2009, 05:54 PM
London is my guess on the next one. Like someone said earlier, its not been done since it came outta 2d. And its English speaking..... tokyo isnt, but i would have really liked to see that city remade. especially coinsidering im pritty cluesless on day to day life in the far east...... ill get there one day!!

ehh I dont kno if I can do a whole game of british accents tho..

Ginnsey
10-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Weve had to put up with the american accents until now (although it was more of an eastern euro accent bein used in gtaVI). HA but who am i kidding its not like the rest of the world doesnt put up with them on a daily basis with the Holywood influence that america has over the rest of the world....... and wtf am i talkin about anyways i listen to Wu-Tang...... But there are certain really "twangy" American accents that piss me off..... most i dont mind though.

Rame
10-27-2009, 02:39 PM
They really need to release this for PS3.

11th Chamber
10-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Coppin Episodes first thing tomarrow when I get off work

Its only $40. So im trading in Halo 3 ODST and a few other games, should get it virtually free

bamboo
10-30-2009, 07:30 AM
Pickin up my copy in an hour! :D
Fuck going out, this Friday is all about gaming!

bamboo
11-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Who else copped this game?
What are your opinions about it...?
I haven't had as much time to play this as I intented to do last weekend or even this week... But I'm about 40% complete in the story game, and it's banging this far!
There's some crazy characters as always, sick weapons n vehicles, and awesome tasks to do!
Drug wars is fun as hell!

11th Chamber
11-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Liking this game so far. Sick storyline

Havent had much time to play due to work, but im gonna get some time in this weekend

Altho I admit im a little tired of Liberty City as a map.

HANZO
11-07-2009, 05:13 PM
its a dope game, the missions are crazy, especially the Yusuf Amir missions. the auto shotgun with explosive shells is insane, jus destroys everything. overall i would say its worth getting this.

J-DON
11-07-2009, 06:38 PM
The new guns and rides and mission types are all dope but the story is lacking compared to the original GTA4 and Lost and the Damned. You dont really have a reason to care about Luis or Tony