TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-27-2009, 02:40 PM
What if Charles Manson was legit.

Ponder.
Meditate.
Post.

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-27-2009, 03:50 PM
So apperantly Chrles Manson in the 60's heard the song "Helter Skelter" by The Beatles and thought it spoke to him to make a cult and murder people. Thats all i know. Am i right?

School me. :{

Koolish
05-27-2009, 04:54 PM
we'd live in a very fucked up world if he was legit.

Koolish
05-27-2009, 04:56 PM
So apperantly Chrles Manson in the 60's heard the song "Helter Skelter" by The Beatles and thought it spoke to him to make a cult and murder people. Thats all i know. Am i right?

School me. :{
all i can really remember is that he believed black people would go to war against white people or something, and that Jesus would do something here and there, it was complex as hell.

THUGNIFICENT
05-27-2009, 06:28 PM
as i understand, Manson was really moved by the White Album (by the Beatles), and thought it was a code about the oncoming apocalypse. Manson convinced his people to feel the same, i guess deciphering the code in some way and they became the Family. they thought blacks were going to rebel against white America in an incredibly violent way, with MLK's assassination being a major reason why. when this uprising took place, white america would split into two factions: racist and non-racist. the whites would end up killing each other while the blacks helped, and then the country would be run by blacks. and Manson and his Family would run the blacks. i think. i don't remember that jesus part, but i wouldn't be surprised at all.

Prolifical ENG
05-27-2009, 07:05 PM
I was confused by the title and thought you were talking about Rock and Ruck. Helter Skelter.

Besides what was posted, I heard he had a whole clan of bitches that praised him like god and they did anything he asked. They were drugged up good.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-27-2009, 08:44 PM
As far as we know he was just some crazy blood crazed hippy who thought he was god.

But if he had been a servant of god, for whatever reason his actions were in fact messianic, we totally Jewed him.

In theory, his goal was to create a cult of personality to get thousands of hippy lovers for himself thus depriving black men of white women to fuck. This in turn combined with his own brutal attacks to instigate racial hatred would lead to violent crimes to sky rocket in the black communities against whites until whites retaliated leading to the nation of Islam taking control of this black army and fighting a war of annihilation against the whites. Once the blacks take out the whites his family will come out of their bunkers and he will be given command by the blacks who see the god within him and they will return to being a subservient race and Manson and his male and female lovers will breed the master race of whites anew.

Its pretty much Hitlers extermination of non Aryans, and enslavement of blacks, only on PCP and LSD.

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Ya, i saw an interview of his on MSNBC some months ago. His cell is located in a basement at the prison in solitary confinement. He is prohibited to set foot in sunlight and no visitors or press allowed. You'd have to basically communicate through a notepad. They were showing how he makes little statues out of his own hair in his cell. He also recorded an album back in the 70's or 80's.

Krusha
05-28-2009, 03:45 AM
Charles Manson was a sick fuck, thats all i got to say about him....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-29-2009, 07:56 PM
As a turn of thought, should we discuss Revelations here? I mean Revelations 9 was the cause of his whole theory. Also I feel bad for him and everyone involved. I don't even think he ever knew he did anything wrong. He was pretty legitimately insane or at least totally out of touch and no one tried to help him. I'm not going to lie, I sort of envy him. He was the real deal. He wasn't a Jim Jones nutjob, his madness was legitimate, and more powerful. He could dominate people with his will. Every move he made was that of a more than a man. Somehow he convinced himself to the point he convinced others its powerful.

I'm not impressed by the murders, those were shoddy at best, but there is something beautiful about that sort of power. The ability of a man to transcend their body and become something more than that is worthy of praise.

Does anyone else think starting a cult would be awesome? Not to do anything bad with, but the ability to speak and be listened to like that.

I would change the world with that kind of ability. I should study psychology. Learn how to mindcontrol people and use them to make things better. That'd be really cool.