PDA

View Full Version : Basement Dwellaz: Depths of Darkness - Free DL

THE MASON
05-29-2009, 12:47 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/DeeInfamous001/epcover.png

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/DeeInfamous001/bdz.jpg

Peace to all the real hip hop fans!!!

This is the first joint out of the Basement Dwellaz camp.

Fully produced by Noyz with 12 full tracks performed by Menes, Bronze Feet and ArchAngel.

Guests Include PCP and the producer himself Noyz.

Peace to Noyz and PCP for there contributions. Also the art work included in file was created by whers, a fellow wu corp member, thanks to him. A back cover is coming soon as well!

Words from Menes:

"YO, so at the end of the day all, to really appreciate this album, i think it requires you to smoke a couple bones to ya face, make your way to a dark area, put on some headphones, n' take the adventure, PEACE!!"

Track Listing
1.Intro - 1:16
- produced by Noyz

2.Fields of War - 3:52
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes, ArchAngel, Bronze Feet

3.Tale of Arthur(War Games) - 3:34
- produced by Noyz
- performed by ArchAngel

4.Lions and Wolves - 3:37
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Bronze Feet, Menes

5.Poetic Gems - 4:13
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes, Bronze Feet, ArchAngel

6.Never Enough - 4:45
- produced by Noyz

7.Interlude - 0:53
- produced by Noyz

8.Into Darkness - 2:55
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes and Bronze Feet

9.BDZ & PCP Infected Feat. PCP - 5:04
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Skampoe, Menes, Bronze Feet, Jigsaw45, J Solo,ArchAngel

10.Pagoda of Lost Hope - 3:40
- produced by Noyz

11.One for the Road - 3:55
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes, Bronze Feet, Noyz

12.Outro* - 1:59
- produced by Noyz

*Contains Bonus Material

Album Sampler
Basement_Dwellaz_Sampler.mp3 - 4.27MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/608939903c4a8af0/)

Album DL

[/URL]

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?eqhj4y4wkj1"]http://www.mediafire.com/?eqhj4y4wkj1 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BNDOYR4D)

Let us know what ya'll think, Peace!!

SKAMPOE
05-29-2009, 06:54 AM
aw man good shit, im downloading now fam! its been a long time coming, i just wanna say peace for making it happen..!

SKAMPOE
05-29-2009, 07:38 AM
the intro is the fuckin shit, its sets the mood real dope for the rest of the album.

field or war is rly dope the beat is nice as fuck, that melody i love it, menes killed it wit the first verse, archangel is fuckin dope man my only thing is i think his verse was too short i wanted to hear him more on there the flow was dope. bronze feet came in with the ill fuckin scroll, dope imagery , just a dope track all around..

war games = dope fuckin shit, archangel is dope as fuck, he reminds me of the dood from gravediggaz poetic = a good thing... bronze is that u one the chorus? dope shit, imo the reverb on ur vocals makes it sound dope and blends in well with the beat imo! props!

lions and wolves, bronxe feets killed the first verse, the flow and the scroll all ill shit man, i like the faint adlibs way in the back.... thats dope how ya did the lil back and forth. menes killed it too..dope track, just there were parts where there was a lil too much 'pops' on the vocals... and lmao @ the screams at the end lmao !

poetic gems is dope , the beat is fuckin nasty, the chick singin is real dope..
hell freezes over, i move on u bastards like a king cobra basement dwellaz soldier.. dope shit..last verse was my favorite, archangel is real dope yo, all 3 verses were ill as fuck, dope track all around..

never enough= dope track all around , beat is fuckin dope, noyz is ill props yo!

into darkness= rly solid track, feelin the chimistry wit the back and forth, beat is dope, like sum live roots shit.. props ya'll.

bdz-pcp infected = my favorite track on the album, yes, its cuz im on it lol but nah 4 real this is a monster track! i just wanna go ahead and say thanx for lettin us feature pcp's newest member on there J-SOLO = my real life nephew fyi.. peace!

pagoda of lost hope, the beat alone is fuckin nasty nasty nasty yo, all verses on it were fuckin dope, ya did ya thing on this one fa sho! props

one for the road, menes came hard on the first verse shit was dope,bronze did his thing too props ueiorhuioehrowiudcheuih whoa whoa whoa wtf? i aint now noyz be spittin hahaha yo that was real fuckin dope yo good shit..

outro is sick as fuck, that beat is killer!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the lil surprise is fuckin bananass yoooo shits nasty that beat the way bronze came in hahaha aw man mad dope mad dope... oh shit and just when i thought it was over another ill surprise wtf hahah dats dope, i dont think i've enjoyed listening to an album as much as this in a loooong while...

props all around fam!

Noyz
05-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Peace to the Basement Dwellaz. This joint was a pleasure to put together. We both had the same artistic views in terms of what we wanted to make and how we wanted it to sound, and this came out exactly as I hoped it would. I wanted to make the transition from just a beatmaker to a producer, and this album gave me a chance to do that with some exceptionally talented MC's.

THE MASON
05-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Peace Skamp, thanks for listening and the review

glad you enjoyed it, hope you can continue too

12weLvE
05-29-2009, 10:23 AM
PEeping. Yo Arch Angels Solo is off the hook!! You gotta get him back if he is gonna rip like this.

THE MASON
05-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Yo and peace to 7th for his skills on BDZ&PCP Infected, forgot to mention that previously

Boss_Digger
05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
i will download now and get back to you fam!!

THE MASON
05-29-2009, 02:32 PM
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/whers1/BasementDwellazBackCover.png

Peep the back cover! Looks dope, thanks to whers again for this

Drunken Monk
05-29-2009, 02:36 PM
nice work fam
dlling

JIGSAW45
05-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Definitely a long time comin y'all.downloading now...bdz&pcp infected yall know what it is.always a pleasure my niggaz '''be back 4 the feed real soon,peace

Sinapse
05-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Peace, I spun this twice today..overall I was impressed, was very cohesive and well produced...I need to listen to more, but on the first listens Lions and Wolves stands out, the beat and hook really thumps, rhymes were really coming off naturally some of Bronze's best rapping on the album imo...Never Enough had a bangin beat and some real dope verses, I thought Archangel's verse on this was one of his best...Infected beat was classic grimey type, Skamp dropped a dope verse as well as Jig, nice posse track...Pagoda joint i can see Noyz updated the beat, a little repetitive but it's still dope..One For The Road, was a surprise to hear Noyz rap! overall joint was nice, extra shit on the outro was a nice touch, overall the album was really well done in terms of it's production and complete cohesion...i'll be back with some more thoughts after i listen again next week...Peace to BDZ and Noyz!!

SKAMPOE
05-30-2009, 04:26 PM
i cant stop bumpin this shit, im my speakers this shit sounds banging!

THE MASON
05-30-2009, 04:42 PM
YO

Thats mad respect, peace Skampoe, im glad you are enjoying the album.

Peace to all who have Dl'd so far

SKAMPOE
06-01-2009, 09:16 AM
bump!

JIGSAW45
06-01-2009, 10:08 PM
hot shit y'all!!! i caught the god of war sample for pagoda,thats my favorite game btw...gotta give it a few more spins b4 i can give better feed but so far i love the bonus joint,tale of arthur,into darkness(i like the back n forth thing,very nostalgic/rhymin in a cypher type feel),fields of war and of course the posse joint,props to all you guys...all yall styles complement each other well...lookin 4ward to puttin in alot more work with yall reall soon,peace yall 1

THE MASON
06-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Peace Jig

Keep downloadin yall, spread the word!!

Peace

ERN-DAWGY
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
dope im coppin this now too gonna be back with a review

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-02-2009, 02:27 PM
IIght I Gotta Peep This When I Get5 A Chance

THE MASON
06-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Peace Max and Ern, hope you enjoy

Bump that shit!!

Noyz
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
For those apprehensive to download, I have an album sampler up on my myspace page. Peep the link in my sig to check it out.

THE MASON
06-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I posted the Sampler up on the first post, thanks for the reminder Noyz lol

THE MASON
06-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Biggity Bump!!! lol

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Damn People Are Sleeping On This.....But Yo I Just Downloaded This Imma Spin It Today And Give It A Few Listens And Come Back With A Honest Opinion

THE MASON
06-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Ye heads are sleepin a little

Thanks for the Dl though Max, enjoy

THE MASON
06-09-2009, 11:16 AM
yo this s a link for the album that is in .ZIP format not .RAR

i know some cats arent using .RAR file format

Peace

Depths of Darkness.zip - 82.95MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/61150055fe1bc061/)

The Prime Sithesizah
06-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Downloading..

THE MASON
06-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Peace Prime

Hope you enjoy, always appreciate the feedback

Sinapse
06-10-2009, 11:08 AM
This album caught me by surprise, def exceeded my expectations since I've never heard a release from BDZ before, so I guess I expected more of a "tape", this does feel like an album. I felt the production really pulled the album together, so major props to Noyz...the emceeing shows some excellent writing, but a lot of room for improvement in areas of flow, delivery and presence. Tried to keep it balanced with the review. Still the album is entertaining and listenable, keep building and those aspects are only gonna get more natural.

----

Intro is nice, I like how it sets the table and gets you thinking about personal battles and also poetry with the emphasis on impact of words at the end.

Fields of War - beat is nicely done, overall the beats on this album are dope...Menes sets it off proper, some of the best flowing up tempo from him and some of the clearest enunciation - which is think is prob his biggest technical weakness on some other verses throughout the album, just needs to pronounce shit more clearly to make it easier to listen to. Archangel sounded more comfortable on this joint then some others, the flow was just coming out. Bronze started off blazing, but toward the end of the verse the energy drops off. My main advice to you going forward is to work on having a more consistent level of raw energy, nothing forced, just a more powerful and convincing delivery, a lot of that is developing strong breath control..all comes with time if you put the work in!

Tales of Arthur - Gonna say a few words on Archangel in general...he can write. He has nice rhyme schemes and just words things well so his verses have lots of dope lines and usually some good imagery, also very good at story-telling style. The main thing to me is he needs to work on developing a smoother flow, faster and without as many pauses to suit his rhyme scheme style and also a more comfortable/expressive delivery and presence. He sounds tense a lot, like he needs to just relax and let it all come out more, that should actually help him express more emotion. This is a nice solo track, the writing is very intricate and the beat is fitting.

Lions and Wolves - this beat really gets me up and feeling hype after the first few tracks. Overall this joint is one of my favs, the beat is a nice element in the overall soundscape and this joint has some of the best emceeing imo, especially from Bronze - you came with the kind of energy and presence in this track that was lacking in some of your other verses.

Poetic Gems - cool beat, i think this vibe and beat tempo really suits Menes well, to me his rhyming/voice and flow jumped out more than some other joints on this one. Bronze your rhythm on this verse was kinda sketchy in the beginning but you had some dope lines "cold as Canadien Decembers", and you ended it strong. Archangel did a pretty good job on the slower flow on this one. The writing is excellent on this track and the beat is very dope.

Never Enough - lovin the beat, the bass guitar sample? is ill and overall i like the dark driving rhythm the beat has. Menes came hard and showcased some of his best emceeing on this joint, just good energy and flow matching the beat for the most part. Archangel's verse on this joint is one of my fav verses, writing is dope, flow and delivery falters slightly in spots but that is forgiveable with lines like "eventually people find, that in my mind, i always feel a point behind going into overtime/ laugh at your problems, but can't get over mine/"...."i argue with a double headed demon whenever I catch myself day dreamin"...nice lines, Bronze verse had some nice story telling imagery and I felt the variation in the beat was dope but it got a bit repetitive, if that addn. sample had some variation in it would have worked better imo, but overall one of my fav joints.

Interlude - this beat is very cool, i like the industrial feel that it has...the sample is cool like on some japanese curse tip, but to me it felt a bit out of place cuz the album isn't horror vibe dark imo, more poetic..but I also realize the following tracks are dark, so it's like an intro for that side of the album.

Into Darkness - I didn't like this track as much at first, but I've liked it more and more with additional listens cuz the writing is dope and it's dope how ya'll get down and vibe together on the writing like that.

Infected - Nice posse cut overall, PCP dropped some dope verses, Jig had some real dope lines and the verse built energy as it went on....outro sample is bizarre lol

Pagoda of Lost Hope - beat has a dope simple catchy vibe, it's repetitive but catchy enough to kinda get away with it, i felt like the sample was interfering with picking up the vocals a little tho in spots, which wasn't really a prob on other tracks - the mixing has been pretty good throughout, good job on that, but this track in spots was hard to hear the vocals.

One For The Road - excellent beat, fits the one for the road theme perfrectly imo, this is one of my favorite joints...Menes held it down on this and Bronze brought nice verse lyrically, but it's a verse where i felt like some more raw energry would have helped it hit harder. Noyz dropped a dope verse, grimey voice too, would like to hear more from Noyz on the mic. I felt this outro sample was fitting cuz it matched the darker side of the inner struggle theme that I thought was the biggest theme in the album.

Outro - Cool way to end it, sets up for the bonus material because the instrumental starts off like it's gonna be a drift away type outro...bonus material was nice.

-----

Overall this album was very solid for what seems to be a first effort, I mentioned some aspects of the emceeing that could use work throughout the track by track, but overall I feel like ya'lls strength on this project at least is the lyricism...Noyz impressed, the beats were well done throughout, the only thing that I can say is you will only get better was you learn to mix your beats even better and bring out the sounds/mesh them more, the beat arrangements and vibes are very dope, just need to refine the overall sound quality.

Favorite tracks are Lions and Wolves, Poetic Gems, Never Enough and One For The Road.

Peace to BDZ and Noyz!

THE MASON
06-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Peace Sin

thanks for the dope ass review, it helps a lot. Gives me and im sure the rest of the group actual material to reflect on and improve from.

Peace

from Menes:

PEACE SIN!!!

Noyz
06-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Dope review! Much appreciated.

I don't have much else recorded in terms of vocals, but here's a link to a verse I did at a local university early last year. Sound quality isn't the greatest because the equipment in the studio was wack, but its worth a listen.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61205641c8bf4f32/

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-10-2009, 06:31 PM
s9 repppin shun hit me up next project i got beats for u!

Sinapse
06-11-2009, 08:56 AM
s9 repppin shun hit me up next project i got beats for u!

smh

don't even comment on the joint but you find it okay to peddle your garbage beats in the post, lol, absolutely zero class...like most cornballs on the internet

Guarded By Martyrs
06-12-2009, 08:19 AM
Glad to be a part of this, thanks Bronze.
I think the artwork reflects the sound of the music, and with it being your debut:
The front cover almost welcomes you into the "Depths Of Darkness"
And the back shows you what is down there.

(I may have a slightly different copy than the one posted
so please bear that in mind in terms of the order of the Emcees on some tracks)

Intro:

This is my kind of Intro, real poetic
The emotion of the guy's voice speaking is cold
And with the high pitch of the female singing is a perfect match.
Reminds me a touch of a Jedi Mind Tricks album intro.
Never the less, it sets off the album very well.
And the ending is incredible :
Speaking on how the people are captured from merely listening to words
I like that.

Fields Of War:

Another yet shorter Movie Sample sets the dive of the piano up well.
I like how Menes almost stumbles along with the beat
Which is both dark and light, dark when the rhymes are being spat
And light when the hook comes in.
Bronze got a clockwork flow on here too.

Tale Of Arthur:

I said before that ArchAngel is sick, and this only strengthens that statement
The beat is DOPE and he calculatingly jooks it.
As a solo, it breaks up the tracks nicely as well.

Lions And Wolves:

Noyz went deep with this beat.
Bronze, you and Menes are a great match
Passing the mic back and forth with a constant rhythm.
Complimenting eachother very well, like this one alot.

Poetic Gems:

It's good how Menes seems to be becoming the instigator
He sets this erie slow beat off, and what follows is masterful, props Noyz
That chicks voice is sinister with the beat, really feeling that.
Bronze, you sound comfortable on this, your flow is precise.

"I Have Seen Hell, At A Glance
Me And The Lady Of, Death Almost Had A Dance"

Killed it with that Bronze.
ArchAngel finnishes it off ILL as well with his faster approach
(all be it not to a great degree on here)
Gives a great diversity to the track and group
As Menes and Bronze almost gel together at times
This might be my favourite track on the album.
Take a bow Noyz.

Never Enough:

The loudest beat so far, but still dope, unawre of how dope it would become
And...on cue: Menes does his thing
He really goes in on this one, especially near the end of his verse.
Nice beat switch as ArchAngel steps on, the contrast is again dope
From the emphasis of Menes to the quick strikes of ArchAngel
And finally finnishing with Bronze, who sounds more at home on this more quicker beat-
Cue another beat switch, each Emcee getting their own beat.

Thanks for the shoutout Bronze.

Interlude:

An erie constantly changing beat with a man telling a tale of legend.
I always wonder where all these producers get all these sick movie samples ?
Nice interlude...

Into Darkness:

Another element of funk introduced now...
With Menes & Bronze once again going back and forth
You seem to bring out the best in eachother, a good combo.
This is a nice switch from the main feel of the album
But mainly beatwise as the lyrics are still dark & dope.

BDZ & PCP Infected:

The posse cut, and this is another contender with my favourite track on the album
Noyz drops a soulful and harmonous beat with the vein being a steady violin
And Skampoe, with his ill voice sounds nasty over it
Quickly followed by Menes with his "out of breathe style" bounces to this very well
Bronze, again sounding better on this faster beat in my opinion drops a dope verse
And coming in after Menes adds to the constant flow of the track.
J-Solo rips it, the fresh voice on the album works well
But ArchAngel ain't playing around I swear, he OWNED this track
Jigsaw 45 finnishes it off professionaly with a sick verse too.

Pagoda Of Lost Hope:

Noyz showing his range again, with a snake-charmer type beat
Menes drops a serous verse, and ArchAngel with his faster style breaks the track up well
Bronze, serious bro, this is a nasty verse you got on here, sounded silly with the beat
Props.

One For The Road

Another really cool beat, which starts off soft and slowly gathers pace
Where Menes again comes in and builds up as the beat does, he chews it.
Followed by Bronze with the clockwork flow throwing a short dart
And what is this ? another new voice, dope way to sign off the album
Hearing the guy who blessed all the beats on here finnishing it off
Thats a nice touch.

Outro:

Dull piano loop brought to life by the girl's brief vocals
Fits the theme well, and then that beautiful record crackle...
The Intro beat, which is ridiculous gets torn to shreads by a hype Bronze Feet.

In closing :

I'm very impressed, the Production is incerdible, honestly, Noyz got skills.
And as for Basement Dwellaz, a well balanced group with 3 dope Emcees.
ArchAngel is just sick to me, to have honed his skill like that so early is just ill.
Menes is definatly dope as well, I like how he speaks with alot of emotion
And the "out of breath style" I mentioned.
I think he's the most natural spitting out the 3.
And Bronze, I'm very impressed man, your chemistry with Menes is dope
(are you related ?) and the way you speak with little emotion divides the group well
Bronze, some of your verses were of a real high standard.
What impressed me most though was your range, which I hold high
As well as the 2 collabo's with Menes, I was especially feeling :

Poetic Gems
Never Enough
Pagoda Of Lost Hope

Great work Basement Dwellaz and Noyz.

THE MASON
06-12-2009, 09:53 AM
PEACE whers!!

Thanks for the dope review, im glad you liked and thanks again for all the Art work you did, very much appreciated. Now let me know when you get that mic and you can join in with slaughter lol.

Peace

The Prime Sithesizah
06-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Not too many albums have heavy drums and nice tunes and excellent lyricism to back it all up.. I feel like this album could've been mixed better but overall.. well constructed if listened to carefully.. each track follows the next.. the production was HARD.. the emceeing was NICE.. outside of the mixing, this album was strong and eerie.. the cover and everything.. just dark and all.. enjoyed this album to the fullest. lol but this isnt necessarily my review.. Im gonna drop that next time Im on.. PiiDeaCe!

SKAMPOE
06-12-2009, 03:46 PM
smh

don't even comment on the joint but you find it okay to peddle your garbage beats in the post, lol, absolutely zero class...like most cornballs on the internet
repped

*not that it matters lol*

Noyz
06-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Not too many albums have heavy drums and nice tunes and excellent lyricism to back it all up.. I feel like this album could've been mixed better but overall.. well constructed if listened to carefully.. each track follows the next.. the production was HARD.. the emceeing was NICE.. outside of the mixing, this album was strong and eerie.. the cover and everything.. just dark and all.. enjoyed this album to the fullest. lol but this isnt necessarily my review.. Im gonna drop that next time Im on.. PiiDeaCe!

Much appreciated. I was in a pretty shitty state of mind for the months when I made these beats, but I also find I make some of my better music during those times. Whers, respect on the feedback. The artwork came out dope and matched the music perfectly.

THE MASON
06-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Peace Noyz

Just saying props on the work you put in for the beats, much respect and we will be gettin at you soon for more work

Boss_Digger
06-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Intro: Nice little mellow joint to set the tone of the album and ease the the ear gently

Field Of War: Beat is sick!! really feeling the haunting piano samps over the rugged old school drum loop. Menes sets it off nice with a simple but effective hook and a nice verse. Archangel's verse just doesnt work for me here it sounds like hes rhyming to another beat and never seems to quite sit in the pocket of this one. Bronze has defentaly shown signs of improvement here since I last heard him, hitting the drums much better and using much better cadence

Tale Of Arthur: Only thing that keeps me from not skipping this track is the beat if Im honest, the beat is dope but the mixing is a little off to my ear in perticular the drums seem a bit distant. Im really not feeling arch angel tho to be honest, his rhymes are good but his delivery and flow is meh and not very comfortable to listen to!!! I do like the way Bronze adds to the little hook and breaks up the track a little bit.

Lions And Wolves: Def a stand out track here, Beat is sickness the strings and rugged drums work perfectly together, same again could be a lil better mixed but thats a minor!! Bronze sets it off with probably the best work I have ever heard from him, hitting the drums nicley and flowing much better although still a lilttle off in places its a vast improvement!! the back and forths is dope and menes probably dropped some of his best work on here also but there was some dubious pauses in places that shows he also needs to work on his breath control. overall this joint was a banger....... mad props!!

Poetic Gems: The beat is nice but I could live with out the little vocal sample but over all the beat sets a nice tone. The vocals are nice all round and well writen but to me theres room to improve here!! What you have all done is slowed down the tempo of your normal steeze to match the slow tempo of the beat but what you all failed to do was get right in the pocket of the beat, this is mainly due to lack of emotion in your voices IMO, although I do feel that menes was much less guilty of this. Its a nice track all round and its well writen but it just lacks emotion as I say

Never Enough: Probably my least fav beat on the album I think, its not shit or anything but I do find it a bit repetative for the type of beat its is. Menes was real strong on this one, he has a real dope voice to listen to but sometimes he is very clear and pops on the mic a lot but on this joint he was much clearer and his flow and breath control was much more in the pocket. If archangel rapped like this on every joint I would find him much better to listen too!!! He is much more in the pocket and sounds much more natural with a change to his normal flow and also his verse is very well written!!! Another solid verse from bronze IMO a bit off due to breath control in places but its a strong preformance overall!!

Interlude: nice little break in the middle and an interesting listen

Into Darkness: Beat is sickness, got a real nice funky vibe to it!!! Bronze and menes are real dope on this, a real good mix job would benifit this joint greatlty cos the mix is a bit meh and takes away from a great chemestry between you both!!!! that being said the chem shines thru regardless and its a great track thats a lot of fun to listen too!!!

BDZ & PCP Infected: Aaah the posse cut, the beat is sick def one of my favs (I remember when you dropped this in the booth actually), it has lots of great energy to it which is key for a posse cut like this!! everyone came nice!!! PCP was a nice edition and came dope, j solo was a bit commercial sounding but still pretty good for a youngster!!

Pagoda Of Lost Hope: nice beat, a dope merging of huanting flute loops over rugged drums and bass. vocally I think this was one of the weeker joints but im fully aware its one of your first joints and a lot of the issues here are mixing!! but the great thing about this track is it shows how far you have all come in a short space of time!!

One For The Road: Nice epic sounding beat with a sick bass line and nice drums, the switch is sickness as well!!! Menes set this off really well everything sounds just right, flow, breath control etc. bronze dropped a dope verse too, sounds a little muffled but i think thats a mix or mic issue. Noyz was a nice suprise being the producer for the album and coming thru with a sick verse!!

Outro: really nice huanting loop again, sets a real dope vibe but I think it would of been better if you cut it at around the one min mark!!

the hidden track is dope, great beat and nice verse from bronze, the switch where Menes comes in is super sickness!!! and the little scratch samps are dope too!! Menes also drops a nasty verse.

props all round guys, I have to say this a much better quality product then I was expecting for your debut!!! You guys have shown great improvement all round from the beats to the rhymes!! The biggest flaw is the mixing on both the beats and the rhymes but that takes a long time to master and for the time you have in the game you did a solid job!!! I think the next project will be even sicker cos by then your gonna have much better flow and breath control and hopefully mixing skills, so the only way is up lol

props guys, keep elevating!!

THE MASON
06-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Much Respect 7th for the review, lots of useful advice in there, in the end i hope you enjoyed it and we will take everything from all the reviews we get and bring it to the next project.

Like you said only way is up, we about to raise out of the darkness on the next one lol

PEace

Boss_Digger
06-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Much Respect 7th for the review, lots of useful advice in there, in the end i hope you enjoyed it and we will take everything from all the reviews we get and bring it to the next project.

Like you said only way is up, we about to raise out of the darkness on the next one lol

PEace

yeah man I enjoyed it, its a fun album all round, props bronze!!!

THE MASON
06-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Peace to my man Sheepish Lord for the review, heres the link it was psoted up in the Hip Hop Shop

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78295

Big ups to him again, this is going to get published hopefully

Peace

Noyz
06-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Testimonial from producer Sikh Knowledge, who produced a few tracks for Shabazz on 'Passion of the Hood Christ':

"I got to say, Im floored by the way im transported to my days listening to sunz of man, royal fam, gravediggaz, shabazz, killarmy, and jedi mind when im listening to your shit.

The production is classic man....you have a sound right now. It's dark, and its not the midi heavy shit that comes out these days."

SKAMPOE
06-25-2009, 03:57 PM
props man major props!

12weLvE
06-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Testimonial from producer Sikh Knowledge, who produced a few tracks for Shabazz on 'Passion of the Hood Christ':

"I got to say, Im floored by the way im transported to my days listening to sunz of man, royal fam, gravediggaz, shabazz, killarmy, and jedi mind when im listening to your shit.

The production is classic man....you have a sound right now. It's dark, and its not the midi heavy shit that comes out these days."

YEah fam. Def a lot of talent dope production on this album. Props on getting props lol.

THE MASON
06-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Peace Noyz thats ill about the daps you got.

Bump this, more heads need to hear it

MENES
07-05-2009, 10:15 AM
PEACE to all the love BDZ and Noyz b getting, this shit is what keeps the rap and us goin!!!!

the reviews have been insane, yo like listenin into our souls or somthin hahaha

yo appreciated from the left to the right no one be missed

peace

BASEMENT DWELLIN HENCHMAN

Poison Flowerz!
07-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Downloading

LORD ZERO
07-10-2009, 02:31 PM
This whole tape is sick! Lovin it yo str8 up

MENES
08-06-2009, 04:56 PM
peace PF, wat you think ?

Lord Zero thanks homie thats love,,, Doomsday still on rotation...

Thanks to all that downloaded and still bumpin this shit!! we be comin out tha dark with some goods soon...

Poison Flowerz!
08-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Im lovin this whole joint yall are an ill combination!

Favorite joints:

Never enough

favorite track on the album, an the beat is illllll.. Yall went the fuck off!

One for the road

yall went offffffff on this my second favorite, perfect track! Menes was goin bananaz, illest verse i heard in awhile! Good shit!

Infected

woooooh you already know i dont gotta say a word, 3rd favorite

into darkness

i see a movie in myy head when bumpin this, lovin the visuals, yall went the fuck in, favorite verse by bronze, killed it

pagoda of lost hope

all around illness, the last cat murdered it

peace!

Poison Flowerz!
08-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Forgot to mention bronze you sounded mad comfortable on lions an wolves im lovin that delivery from you

THE MASON
08-13-2009, 10:46 AM
PEace PF thanks for the feedback,

glad to see this shit is still in motion, we'll be back to deliver more from the darkness!!

THE MASON
08-17-2009, 12:25 AM
http://vicissitudemagazine.com/issues/Vicissitude%20Magazine%20-%20July-August%202009.pdf

Peep the review from wu corps Sheepish Lord, published in the magazine he works at

Peace and Respect to him

Wu-BeggaZ
02-01-2010, 12:11 PM
damn this is dope, major propz on this 1, keep it coming ;)

THE MASON
02-01-2010, 12:18 PM
no doubt peace

thansk for the listen, we def got more coming but im glad you feelin this project.

Peace peace peace

SKAMPOE
02-01-2010, 09:18 PM
nasty!

THE MASON
06-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Uploaded 01/22/2010
|
82.1 MB
|
479 Downloads (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/#)

almost 500 views since i upped it on mediafire 6 months, and the album been out almost a year now. CHEA

The Prime Sithesizah
06-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Yooo ... BDZ .. Message me for the new beats for that tape...

The Prime Sithesizah
06-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Get at me on myspace

THE MASON
08-12-2010, 12:23 PM
was bumpin this joint the other day (ya i bump my own shit, so what!)

just checked the download count as well- 645 downloads

peace to all the heads who support us!