PDA

View Full Version : NYPD police officer (black guy running, hahah)killed by cop

05-29-2009, 07:55 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHahahahahhaha, aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahah!

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A police officer was shot to death by another officer as he was chasing a man he saw breaking into his car in New York's East Harlem neighborhood, authorities said. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/CRIME/05/29/ny.officer.killed/art.edwards.nypd.gi.jpg

Black guy running? Shoot him! Shoot him! AHAHAHAHAHHAh, ahh..

ameeeeeeeeeerica ameeeeeeeeerica you mean the world to me america america from sea to shining seeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!

Officer Omar Edwards was not wearing a bulletproof vest and did not fire a shot, authorities say.

(http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/29/ny.officer.killed/index.html#)

New York Police Department (http://topics.edition.cnn.com/topics/new_york_city_police_department) Officer Omar Edwards, 25, was shot twice about 10:30 p.m. Thursday just blocks from the precinct where he had finished his shift. He was pronounced dead less than an hour later at Harlem Hospital.
Edwards, in plainclothes, had just left the Housing Bureau Station House on East 124th St., said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. As Edwards approached his car, he saw a man rummaging through it.
"We believe that at this point, Officer Edwards, with his gun drawn, chased the individual north to 125th Street and east toward First Avenue," Kelly said at a news conference in New York early Friday at Harlem Hospital.
Edwards was not wearing a bulletproof vest and did not fire a shot, Kelly said.
Plainclothes officers patrolling the neighborhood in an unmarked vehicle saw the chase and went after Edwards and the suspect.
"One of the officers, after exiting the vehicle, fired six times from a 9 mm Glock," Kelly said.
Edwards was shot in the chest and arm. It was not clear whether any of the officers (http://topics.edition.cnn.com/topics/New_York_City_Police_Department) had identified themselves as law enforcement.

The officer who fired the shots has 4 years' experience, authorities said. The shooting is under investigation, Kelly said.

A man was later arrested on suspicion of breaking into Edwards' car.

netscape check two
05-29-2009, 08:58 PM
On a side note, if you do see some chump breaking into your car, are you allowed to shoot him? Similar to if the chump is breaking into your house?

PALEHORSE
05-29-2009, 09:27 PM
wheres the video?

diggy
05-29-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm just glad a civilian black man was not shot.

ALCATRAZ
05-30-2009, 03:16 AM
^best post i've seen from you in a minute

when will these uncle tom nigrums get the picture

netscape check two
05-30-2009, 04:33 AM
Weirdos

J-Cee
05-30-2009, 06:33 AM
What i'm thinking to myself is if the guy stealin shit from the car was white would the cop of shot at him....?America is fucked up ..seriously.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-30-2009, 10:46 AM
yea cuz australia was always white right.....the treated the aborignal people with such respect.

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Hahahjahahahahahahhahah!
Some niggers never learn.

Fuck the police.

Me and my son were walking to my car coming out of walmart and my son waves smiles nd says hi to a cop.
I grabbed his arm and spanked him one good time right there on the spot in front of the cop and said
"I told you not to speak to those devils! all they wanna do is kill you or throw you in jail!"
The house nigger was lookin kinda shamed cause a older lady next to us nodded with a "mmmmm mmmm" cosign
A couple young dudes broke out with the "bwaaaahahahah"

It was a classic moment

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2009, 11:46 AM
i dont believe that happened

Tage
05-30-2009, 01:00 PM
^"mmmmmmmmmmm" (old black lady co-sign)

wheres the video?

^ :thumbup:

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2009, 01:45 PM
I always tell the truth... even when I lie.

Slang's chin gets wet when he reads my tweets

Until his mother started deprogramming him my son called cops the beast or the "HO"lice

But the story is all true

ALCATRAZ
05-30-2009, 01:50 PM
black people do shit all the time that whites find hard to believe

nigga its what we do

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2009, 03:00 PM
^

they make them asian sized now

http://www.groovycandies.com/sendbinary.asp?path=D%3A%5Cwwwroot%5Cgroovycandies .com%5Cuploadmedia%5Cimages%5C5346L.jpg&Width=450

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Slang got a yeast infection from tight chinstrap
it ended his hs football career

He grew a soulpatch and called it a brazillian

Slang grabbed a tampax when he cut himself shaving

I'm here all day folks

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2009, 03:58 PM
I'll be out in the sun.

I believe u have a garden to go tend too

ALCATRAZ
05-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Slang grabbed a tampax when he cut himself shaving

lol

netscape check two
05-30-2009, 04:28 PM
http://movie.peoples.ru/pic/leprechaun_vi_back_2_tha_hood.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
05-30-2009, 04:53 PM
The English man is responsible for the destruction of the white race. They are too insecure to be the leaders of the world and it showed.

The Germans were the ones......and the English had to ruin it.

Bastards.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Hahahjahahahahahahhahah!

Fuck the police.

Me and my son were walking to my car coming out of walmart and my son waves smiles nd says hi to a cop.
I grabbed his arm and spanked him one good time right there on the spot in front of the cop and said
"I told you not to speak to those devils! all they wanna do is kill you or throw you in jail!"
The house nigger was lookin kinda shamed cause a older lady next to us nodded with a "mmmmm mmmm" cosign

It was a classic moment

White AMericans should not get angry when they read this. They should be thankful for such honesty.

diggy
05-30-2009, 09:17 PM
That black cop must have thought he was one of them, but he was not. Without his uniform and badge, he is just a black man running in the streets with a gun.

These negros who keep getting beat and killed have a disconnect with history of how the black man is viewed and gets treated. If a black man knows how others see him, then he would not try to do certain things, cuz those certain things bring harm to him as a black man.

How many times have we seen how it goes down when a black man is beaten up or killed by the cops? There should be a list of dos and don't inside the mind of a black man who pays attention to these things.

Some don'ts are:
- if you are in the presents of cops, do not suddenly pull out a shiny object like a cell phone, brush or gun, cuz that has gotten many black men killed.

- Do not run away from a cop if you have done no wrong, cuz the cop will taser you (or worst) like they did that kid earlier this week.

I mean, some blacks just do not learn, and the ones who do not learn are the ones most likely to be victimized.

ALCATRAZ
05-30-2009, 09:34 PM
no you run regardless ... these cops don't play fair neither should we ... if you want me you gotta catch me ya dig

netscape check two
05-30-2009, 09:38 PM
lol at the replies.

diggy
05-30-2009, 09:40 PM
no you run regardless ... these cops don't play fair neither should we ... if you want me you gotta catch me ya dig

I was referring to a little boy who was murdered earlier this week. He told his mom he was afraid of cops and when he sees one, he's gonna run. His mom told him not to run if he did not do anything wrong.

The kid saw a cop car driving along one day, and ran. The cop followed and ended up tasering him to death.

Anyway, if you did nothing wrong there is no reason to run.

If you know you did something and you know the cops are looking for you, a agree that you should run and run hard.

There is a certain way to act if you are NOT a criminal. Then there are certain ways criminals act. If you are NOT a criminal, do not make a cop think you are one!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
05-30-2009, 10:59 PM
threads like these remind me why I'm not wrong

SKAMPOE
05-30-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm just glad a civilian black man was not shot.

whoerdup!
Hahahjahahahahahahhahah!

Fuck the police.

It was a classic moment

ur that same devil we truna keep our kids from waiving to! fag

ALCATRAZ
05-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Anyway, if you did nothing wrong there is no reason to run.

unless you live in the hood you shouldnt really speak on that ya dig

netscape check two
05-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Hood rat zombie dwellas.

food for thought
05-30-2009, 11:17 PM
i heard about this shit on the news

didnt know the guy was black though

didnt something like this happen recently?

netscape check two
05-30-2009, 11:18 PM
I think speak on clit and x files unknown should get a comedy routine together.

food for thought
05-30-2009, 11:21 PM
haha

J-Cee
06-01-2009, 12:05 AM
yea cuz australia was always white right.....the treated the aborignal people with such respect.
fuck are yo u talkin bout,where did that come from?lolz....if u think america aint fucked up then your dellusional.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-01-2009, 12:35 AM

amen

EAGLE EYE
06-01-2009, 12:53 AM
whoerdup!

ur that same devil we truna keep our kids from waiving to! fag

i dont want your mini gerbil looking toothless kids waiving to me fggt

Come Honor Face
06-01-2009, 11:10 AM
This really brings me so much joy! A cop accidentally kills another cop while trying to murder a petty criminal for breaking into a car! Classic!!!!!!!!!! If only cops would kill each other more often. It always makes my day to hear of a cop being killed, but this is even better than normal. Now, if the cocksucker that pulled me over a month ago, and gave me two tickets would just pull the wrong nigga over, and get his face blown off, I would be happy.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-01-2009, 06:31 PM
fuck are yo u talkin bout,where did that come from?lolz....if u think america aint fucked up then your dellusional.

shut up or stop being a pussy or do both

Visionz
06-01-2009, 08:37 PM
The English man is responsible for the destruction of the white race. They are too insecure to be the leaders of the world and it showed.

The Germans were the ones......and the English had to ruin it.

Bastards.

threads like these remind me why I'm not wrong
wtf are you talking about here really?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-02-2009, 09:34 PM
The first quote you posted was just me basically saying that even tho the English portray themselves as these righteous people in lieu of WW 1 and 2, they were the ones, along with France, ultimatley responsible for all of what transpired. IN many ways.

Quote 2....I was reminding myself.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-03-2009, 07:12 AM
its sad to see alotta peope these days hate cops wit a passion,although i know theres alot of corrupt cops out there,we must bare in mind that there are also cops who do this as a calling and are really out to serve society and make it a safer place for us,some do this as an only resort to feed their families the legite way...so yea..fuck corrupt cops..the good ones is good with me

Durag
06-03-2009, 08:44 AM
I dont know whats so funny about that cop gettin killed, hes just doing his job and if i seen someone jumping into my car id chase them too.

If that was anyone else, people would be compliaging about the cops, but hes was just after finishing work, just like any lawyer, docter shop owner etc and got killed by cops trying to stop someone stealing from his car. Like i said, if it was a waitress, docter etc people would be giving out about the cops, rightly so, but when its another cop, whos probably got a family, kids and is probably legit and a good worker (im speculating) people are laughing and praising the cops for shooting him? Fuck that.

snapple
06-03-2009, 10:07 AM
i don't see what's funny about this....the man was a father of two....nobody knows if he was dirty or not...his car was getting broken into....what the fuck what you do?...

it's fucked up what happened to him....but this is the reality of how shit is in a lot of neighborhoods...you are always assumed to be a perpetrator....

what a shame...RIP god bless to his family.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-03-2009, 10:39 AM
^^finally some sensible peeps in this thread..props

Olive Oil Goombah
06-03-2009, 04:25 PM
the ignorance stems from immaturity and a failure to admit any kind of wrong.

Chris
06-04-2009, 01:02 AM
lmao black people are crazy