PDA

View Full Version : Vid:Busta Rhymes On 5%'ers & White Peoples Devilish Nature

Fil
05-29-2009, 09:51 PM
http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MzU1Nw

EAGLE EYE
05-29-2009, 10:19 PM
i was gonna make a thread recently about how fucking annoying he is and how he ruins every song.

Hes really fucking annoying. He will ruin CL2 if hes on it.

He's like the Black Billy Mays.

PALEHORSE
05-29-2009, 11:01 PM
i still dont know why white peoples nature is considered devilish. because of a calcified pineal gland? a white person in balance and natural doesnt have that.

Rode Block
05-30-2009, 02:06 AM
Do black ppl realize how retarded they sound when they say stupid shit like that?

It's like they want white ppl to hate them...but then they'll get mad when white ppl hate them.

ALCATRAZ
05-30-2009, 04:36 AM
Do black ppl

just stop

busta should stop too ... a white man is signin that niggas check lol

Mumm Ra
05-30-2009, 05:01 AM
yeah fuck that Busta Rhymes and his views
lets get back to admiring and supporting the Wu-Tang Clan
SUUUU!!!
but um yeah, I don't like 99% of Bussa Bus' music

ButterCrunchJoints
05-30-2009, 05:21 AM
hahaha first he has to make it clear that he's not saying all white people are devils, then in his next sentence says that its in white people's nature to be devilish and in black peoples nature to be godly. good points, well made.

drippie k
05-30-2009, 07:24 AM
lol as i'm watching it, theres a white castle ad for their new bbq pork burgers

LORD NOSE
05-30-2009, 09:16 AM
who doesn't understand why he would say something like that ?

he explained it well and yall still complain

RALPH WIGGUM
05-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Hes right, I don't see what you're all complainin about, he didnt say all white people were devils, he said its in their nature. If you look at history, its a righteous hypothesis. He said there was black devils, which is true.
I really don't understand why everybody's going like "hes crazy" everytime somebody say something like that.

Do black ppl realize how retarded they sound when they say stupid shit like that?

It's like they want white ppl to hate them...but then they'll get mad when white ppl hate them.

Now you sound retarded.

SKAMPOE
05-30-2009, 01:06 PM

thank u!:thumbup:

Mr. Muhammad
05-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Salaam (Peace) to all...

Some people don't want you to teach them who the devil is because they love the devil.

-Hon. Elijah Muhammad

RM

ButterCrunchJoints
05-30-2009, 04:57 PM

exactly man, he explained that people with a european ancestry are just predisposed to being devils yanno because that makes any sense at all, and is a scientifically proven fact.

how can any of you have a problem with this? its almost like you're not ignorant or something

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-30-2009, 05:54 PM
^^^exactly, generalizations like that are a sign of ignorance---like the european colonialists that said that non-white races that they encountered were predisposed towards savagery and used this to justify their imperialism. (which this tendency towards oppressing or outright destroying cultures and societies is what gives fuel to busta's argument, but it's still ridiculous to try to paint a whole ethnic group with one brush)

in my experience, every conceivable type of person or characteristic can be found in every race/ethnic group. only an idiot buys into 'all black people are like this', 'all white people are like this' bullshit.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Salaam (Peace) to all...

Quote:
Some people don't want you to teach them who the devil is because they love the devil.

-Hon. Elijah Muhammad

RM

K_BWMG8a3io

Face of the Golden Falcon
05-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Hes right, I don't see what you're all complainin about, he didnt say all white people were devils, he said its in their nature. If you look at history, its a righteous hypothesis. He said there was black devils, which is true.
I really don't understand why everybody's going like "hes crazy" everytime somebody say something like that.

Same thing. One can not escape one's nature. A monkey can be trained to act like a human but it's still a monkey. It's very cleverly worded by busta to make it seem like he's saying that not all white people are devils.

He'd have quite a large white fan base that he no doubt doesn't want to offend.

SHEM HETEP

Mumm Ra
05-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Same thing. One can not escape one's nature. A monkey can be trained to act like a human but it's still a monkey.

I disagree - unless one believes man is an animal.
but that goes back to the free will argument that's already been thrown around a lot lately so I guess it depends on what you believe.

It's very cleverly worded by busta to make it seem like he's saying that not all white people are devils.
that is what he was saying -
i genuinely don't think he was dodging the issue by trying to be "clever" - he stated what he believes whether right or wrong.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-30-2009, 09:53 PM
he didn't say anything crazy in the video, he didn't say anything remotely racist there, he handled what was a deliberately provacative question (because americans freak out at the mention of islam in any form these days) and answered it well. I mean, I'm of the opinion that alot of the specifics of 5% ideology (that I'm aware of) are kind of preposterous, but the notion that those that are enlightened and aware should try to uplift the minds of 'mental-slaves' and that the 10% are the rich bloodsuckers of the 85 is something I agree with, maybe not those exact numbers, but just like most religious dogma of any stripe, if you take it allegorically or symbolically as opposed to literally (but what's funny is something like the supreme alphabet and supreme mathematics exists in alot of spiritual cultures and has elements in common with western occult thought), it makes sense.

05-30-2009, 10:05 PM
I disagree - unless one believes man is an animal.
but that goes back to the free will argument that's already been thrown around a lot lately so I guess it depends on what you believe.

It has nothing to do with belief. One cannot escape ones nature (what is natural). Man's nature is godly regardless of color, nationality whatever. It cannot be anyone or anythings "nature" to be devil. The very act of being devil is by definition UNnatural.

that is what he was saying -
i genuinely don't think he was dodging the issue by trying to be "clever" - he stated what he believes whether right or wrong.

Agreed. Busta is wrong.

SHEM HETEP

food for thought
05-30-2009, 11:02 PM
he didn't say anything crazy in the video, he didn't say anything remotely racist there, he handled what was a deliberately provacative question and answered it well.

agreed.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-31-2009, 08:24 AM
he didn't say anything crazy in the video, he didn't say anything remotely racist there, he handled what was a deliberately provacative question (because americans freak out at the mention of islam in any form these days) and answered it well. I mean, I'm of the opinion that alot of the specifics of 5% ideology (that I'm aware of) are kind of preposterous, but the notion that those that are enlightened and aware should try to uplift the minds of 'mental-slaves' and that the 10% are the rich bloodsuckers of the 85 is something I agree with, maybe not those exact numbers, but just like most religious dogma of any stripe, if you take it allegorically or symbolically as opposed to literally (but what's funny is something like the supreme alphabet and supreme mathematics exists in alot of spiritual cultures and has elements in common with western occult thought), it makes sense.

Exactly.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-31-2009, 08:26 AM
It has nothing to do with belief. One cannot escape ones nature (what is natural). Man's nature is godly regardless of color, nationality whatever. It cannot be anyone or anythings "nature" to be devil. The very act of being devil is by definition UNnatural.

SHEM HETEP

Well then if cannot escape ones nature, and that man's nature is to be godly, how come a lot of people act a devilish way? They escape their nature, don't they?

LORD NOSE
05-31-2009, 10:50 AM
exactly man, he explained that people with a european ancestry are just predisposed to being devils yanno because that makes any sense at all, and is a scientifically proven fact.

how can any of you have a problem with this? its almost like you're not ignorant or something

hey - name one african country that invaded any part of europe

or india

or the middle east

or south america

europe invaded america a long time ago
what happened to the people who were here before that

what happened to the original people who lived on australia before europe invaded ?

NOW

lets name all the places on earth that europe and its daughter america invaded

what did they do to the original peoples of these places

why was rock and roll transformed into this ?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44/flyguy_061/metal.jpg

why is Hip Hop music and culture being transformed into this ?

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3694/necro02big.jpg

so what Busta is saying makes no sense at all ?

there is more too

LORD NOSE
05-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Man's nature is godly

Then Man can be God ?

"man is the undeveloped seed of god"

WHO is the undeveloped seed of man ?

DUMBO
05-31-2009, 03:06 PM
women are the undeveloped seed of man.

ironically, boys are the underdeveloped seed of women.

and so it goes. shit is complicated.

Sarah UK
05-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Religion... lol.

EAGLE EYE
05-31-2009, 03:43 PM
maybe Im just mad at how Busta ruined the vibe of the "Blood On Chefs apron" mixtape

EAGLE EYE
05-31-2009, 03:50 PM
hey - name one african country that invaded any part of europe

or india

or the middle east

or south america

europe invaded america a long time ago
what happened to the people who were here before that

what happened to the original people who lived on australia before europe invaded ?

NOW

lets name all the places on earth that europe and its daughter america invaded

what did they do to the original peoples of these places

why was rock and roll transformed into this ?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44/flyguy_061/metal.jpg

why is Hip Hop music and culture being transformed into this ?

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3694/necro02big.jpg

so what Busta is saying makes no sense at all ?

there is more too

That only represents one branch of Rock and Roll. Shall we post up footage or pics of RZA in his GraveDiggaz days?

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-31-2009, 04:49 PM
women are the undeveloped seed of man.

not really.

i mean that's an illogical statement unless you want to get into a chicken or the egg situation.

anyway, with the video you have to reach like mr fantastic to even point out where busta implies anything against white people here. i heard pro black ideology here, but nothing anti-white

LORD NOSE
05-31-2009, 08:37 PM
That only represents one branch of Rock and Roll. Shall we post up footage or pics of RZA in his GraveDiggaz days?

sure - post them - and then go watch tales from the hood and see how we get down when we flip the culture that was forced on us

death metal
heavy metal
punk
goth
hard rock

not every group is on stage pushing blood out of their mouths for the crowds pleasure, but the screaming and distortion speaks volumes on the culture

also post up pics from 3 six mafia
show you how we get down when we flip the culture that was forced on us

so what busta said makes no sense at all ?

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-31-2009, 08:45 PM
screaming and distortion are devilish?

three six mafia is flipping the culture that was forced on them? i saw them recently on some show wearing skull stuff and rock band t-shirts, they may just genuinely enjoy the shit...you shouldn't turn music into a 'them vs us' thing anyway, there's been so much miscegenation and cross-polination (as well as what could be seen as outright theft) that it comes across as narrow-minded or childish to do that.

i think what busta said was fine, i don't even see how it could really be construed as out-there or constroversial at all.

EAGLE EYE
05-31-2009, 08:47 PM
lol i havent even watched the busta video yet. hes too annoying to look at and listen to most of the time.

there is something that always reminded me of a cartoon character when i look at him

LORD NOSE
05-31-2009, 09:08 PM
screaming and distortion are devilish?

no

three six mafia is flipping the culture that was forced on them? i saw them recently on some show wearing skull stuff and rock band t-shirts, they may just genuinely enjoy the shit...

this should help

DJ Paul (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Paul) (Paul Beauregard), Juicy J (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juicy_J) (Jordan Houston) and Lord Infamous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Infamous) (Ricky Dunigan).

even if they enjoyed it a little bit, they still flipped it allot

we can tell

you shouldn't turn music into a 'them vs us' thing anyway, there's been so much miscegenation and cross-polination (as well as what could be seen as outright theft) that it comes across as narrow-minded or childish to do that.

try a bit harder to understand

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-01-2009, 08:08 AM
condescend much?

i understand exactly what you're getting at, i just don't agree.

and why link to wikis with no real information in them.

LORD NOSE
06-01-2009, 11:58 AM
condescend much?

i didn't mean to come off this way
forgive me, i'm working on my personality

i understand exactly what you're getting at, i just don't agree.

and why link to wikis with no real information in them.

what is it that you don't agree with ?

Giflord
06-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Thanks for posting the vid!

For all U people wondering why U dont understand 5% culture after watching a 2 min discussion about it need to know that it takes a very very long time (as well as dedication) to understand it.

As far a devils go, he is talking about a devilish (not righteous) way of life, or value system. it is not skin color. but whites have historically done very unrighteous things in the quest to dominate the planet.

netscape check two
06-02-2009, 04:43 AM
I think Busta is referring to Michael Myers.

Black Man
06-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for posting the vid!

For all U people wondering why U dont understand 5% culture after watching a 2 min discussion about it need to know that it takes a very very long time (as well as dedication) to understand it.

As far a devils go, he is talking about a devilish (not righteous) way of life, or value system. it is not skin color. but whites have historically done very unrighteous things in the quest to dominate the planet.

And you're one of them Gilford...you are NOT the 5% nor do you Understand the teaching of the 5%.

As far as devils go, he's talking about WHITE people. He's talking about YOU gilford!

You're not the 5% not you're in tune with the culture and you're not part of Allah's Nation.

Sarah UK
06-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Haha at people who believe that bullshit.

It's funny that people in this day and age need a belief system to get by. Sad.

LORD NOSE
06-02-2009, 12:06 PM

there are things you believe

how many of those things do you understand though ?

Poetic Wun
06-02-2009, 12:08 PM
damn its just busta's opinion & that dude had a point with the talk about it being a quick little conversation about an obviously complex religion.

the vid was lame... i thought from the comments, that bust was going off like a white man just slapped his grama.

everyone has a right to their opinion but that religious stuff just ain't for me... sorta (kinda hard to escape catholicism)

06-02-2009, 03:47 PM

Are you sure you don't use a belief system to get by?...

You may not call yours "religion", but there aren't many "in this day and age" who don't rely on some sort of "beliefs" to get them by.

SHEM HETEP

EAGLE EYE
06-03-2009, 02:55 AM
wshhps7L0RWUZL2f8E4z

RALPH WIGGUM
06-03-2009, 10:26 AM
And you're one of them Gilford...you are NOT the 5% nor do you Understand the teaching of the 5%.

As far as devils go, he's talking about WHITE people. He's talking about YOU gilford!

You're not the 5% not you're in tune with the culture and you're not part of Allah's Nation.

Do you mean that white people are devils because they are white?

Black Man
06-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Do you mean that white people are devils because they are white?

In the context you're speaking of, no.

Black Man
06-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Busta Rhymes is NOT the 5% and clearly does NOT know what he's talking about.

LORD NOSE
06-03-2009, 01:12 PM
"one of the head generals....back in like the 1930's,...1933...1935"

lmao

Black Man
06-03-2009, 02:10 PM

lmao

Everybody wants to be the 5% but don't nobody want to be the 5%.

"BUSTER" Rhymes played himself in this one. Wisdom isn't knowing what to say, it's also knowing when not to say anything. It would've been wise for him to simply keep quiet.

You (busta-rhymes) choose to quote "Who are the 5% on this poor part of the planet Earth?" and was wrong!!!!! Of all the degrees :list: YOU get this one wrong....and you're claiming to be the 5%??? :frusty:

How old was Allah in the 1930's? Allah wasn't crossing the street by himself at that time let alone being the head general of the Nation Of Islam.

Anyone co-signing this ish is on some bullshit just like like bussa-bus. Trying to BE something they're NOT!

-SMH-

LORD NOSE
06-03-2009, 02:43 PM
How old was Allah in the 1930's? Allah wasn't crossing the street by himself at that time let alone being the head general of the Nation Of Islam.

-SMH-

there is no head general of security

is this a call for a universal ?

cause if he was on the benches on the block he would have caught a bad one

Black Man
06-03-2009, 03:19 PM
there is no head general of security

is this a call for a universal ?

cause if he was on the benches on the block he would have caught a bad one

That too....there's no "Head General of Security" in the Nation of Islam.

Does this merit a Universal? If a Universal is based on what Busta did, the Gods would be giving out Universal's more than they'd be actually teaching.

Busta Rhymes will see his Justice whether it's a Universal OR something else. He'll get what he deserves.

And for him to catch that Universal, he has to SHOW his face.....Busta don't come around lol.

LORD NOSE
06-03-2009, 03:39 PM
That too....there's no "Head General of Security" in the Nation of Islam.

Does this merit a Universal? If a Universal is based on what Busta did, the Gods would be giving out Universal's more than they'd be actually teaching.

Busta Rhymes will see his Justice whether it's a Universal OR something else. He'll get what he deserves.

And for him to catch that Universal, he has to SHOW his face.....Busta don't come around lol.

lol - oh s%#@

yall still at Leimert on that sunday ?

Black Man
06-03-2009, 04:50 PM
lol - oh s%#@

yall still at Leimert on that sunday ?

We're still at Leimert, every last Sunday. And Buster...oops did it again, Busta Rhymes knows this. He has a home in L.A. and been invited to come through many times, but never comes through.

Dude is a fake...a pretender!

LORD NOSE
06-04-2009, 12:48 AM
We're still at Leimert, every last Sunday. And Buster...oops did it again, Busta Rhymes knows this. He has a home in L.A. and been invited to come through many times, but never comes through.

Dude is a fake...a pretender!

does Aqueous Moon show up ?

Mumm Ra
06-04-2009, 07:23 AM

lmao
even as an outsider I thought that sounded very out of place the second I heard it...
5%ers from my observation have always been on very strictly on point with their exact names, dates, times, miles per seconds, square feet and so on and so forth.

LORD NOSE
06-04-2009, 08:35 AM
even as an outsider I thought that sounded very out of place the second I heard it...
5%ers from my observation have always been on very strictly on point with their exact names, dates, times, miles per seconds, square feet and so on and so forth.

eggzactlee

Black Man
06-04-2009, 06:06 PM
does Aqueous Moon show up ?

IF she actually comes in the name of Aqueous Moon, then no. Nobody by that name comes through.

Black Man
06-04-2009, 06:14 PM

He didn't have to be specific. He could've said the 60's and would've been good, he said the damn 30's. That's way off on so many levels.

Now if it sounded OFF to you, how's it going to sound to somebody who on the inside?

diggy
06-04-2009, 10:16 PM

Did you all see how much Busta was pausing, stuttering, and thinking?

If he's 'been Islam' all his life, then the words should have been automatic.

LORD NOSE
06-04-2009, 11:15 PM
allot of people used the Lessons to entertain the people
to look knowledgeable
to be down
the lessons became ingrained in New York culture back in the 80's
thats when they became popular
and everyone jumped on
some were drafted lol
but the Lessons advanced the people none the less

Black Man
06-05-2009, 09:27 AM
allot of people used the Lessons to entertain the people
to look knowledgeable
to be down
the lessons became ingrained in New York culture back in the 80's
thats when they became popular
and everyone jumped on
some were drafted lol
but the Lessons advanced the people none the less

I don't really see it as them using the lessons to entertan people, especially those who came up in the NY (tri-state area) Jersy, the 5 Boroughs and Philly specifically. At one time they were attracted to the piece with magnetic. Some of those people were NOT the piece with magnetic although they were given magnetic power. Now you see what's left over....and the majority of what they learned is not lost or forgetton knowledge.

Now, the hood never been stupid! Some of the illest gangsters had righteous hearts. Do the knoweldge to bumpy johnson...the real history and like him there's many others that are not spoken of in the right light. I say that to say just because a person make a choice (when it comes to money/survival) whether we see it as a right or wrong choice, that doesn't qualify or disqualify a person's intelligence. We make decisions based on ALL the facts and circumstances. I don't see it's because they want to LOOK or APPEAR knowledgeable, I see that's what they really want, but can't ascend and descend those hills and mountains.

Now, being down I can see that. Who doesn't want to be down? But there's so many things we can be down for, the 5% (NOI/NGE) is a small sample of all the options. Again, they wanted to be down with the civilized, with the Gods. How I see it, it's more than wanting to be down. Niggas wasn't trained to be down with Knowledge and Wisdom.

The end of the 70's really set the stage because that's when the 5% became "active" again (not that they weren't active before). The 80's resulted in an explosion because of many factors! The popularity of the 5% was still a regional thing though. It didn't leave the immediate and hit like wild fire until the 90's and then at the end of the 90's that's when the devil really focused on the NGE to stop their momentum. Recall Wu-Tang being banned from NY airwaves. It was the devil in the crew!!! Do the history on that!!!

Now, the lessons advancing people. I don't see that. The lessons don't have power until you give them power. The lesson don't show and prove anything, you have to show and prove. The lessons don't have magnetic, the man who's able to make those lessons walk and talk has the magnetic. It was the people who advanced themselves, not the lessons. The thought of wanting better comes before getting any lessons. The student has to be ready for the master to appear.

Black Man
06-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Just to add on.....don't get me wrong, I know dudes be on some straight bullshit, but it's really deeper than them just being on some bullshit.

diggy
06-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Recall Wu-Tang being banned from NY airwaves. It was the devil in the crew!!! Do the history on that!!!

Could you expand on that?

Who was the devil in the crew and what did he do?

Black Man
06-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Could you expand on that?

Who was the devil in the crew and what did he do?

Wu-Tang Forever Album. (Wu-Tang Clan) They were banned from NY airwaves literally!

Ghost's manager.