PDA

View Full Version : Cuttin' Heads

Popa Chief
09-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Aight, today at school my teacher said that a couple years ago in Colorado some guy snuck into a theme park before opening. And there's this Rollercoaster that goes thru a tunnel or something. he strung a wire across the tunnel and on the first ride of the day the people on the ride all got their heads cut off. Does anyone know if this is true?

My First Timbs
09-14-2005, 08:39 PM
false

Popa Chief
09-14-2005, 08:41 PM
That's what i thought cuz it seems like I'd remember seeing sumthin' about it on the news.

Bedlam
09-14-2005, 09:58 PM
LMAO, they got their heads cut off, thats funny........ cuz its false.

Still, that would have to be some sharp ass wire. Imagine seein that though, tons of people go into the tunnel with heads, and come out with no heads. lmao

MaShPG
09-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Theres a similar scene like that in a movie called Ghost Ship. I bet that story is true and Jasper did it.

deadlymelody
09-14-2005, 10:01 PM
Damn thats crazy ill never go through a tunnel the same

Bedlam
09-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Thats why I always sit in the back of the coaster, so if all the people in front of me are getting their heads cut off, I know to duck:thumbup:

Popa Chief
09-14-2005, 10:50 PM
Thats why I always sit in the back of the coaster, so if all the people in front of me are getting their heads cut off, I know to duck:thumbup:\

I remember that, there's a theme park near my house and one of the coasters has 4 tunnels. So if I ducked the first time I'd have nothing to know to duck for the next 3. Yo, one of the tunnels has a camera so you can see urself when u get off the ride. Imagine how it would look in this situation.