PDA

View Full Version : what do u expect to go down dec 21st 2012?

Sicka than aidZ
05-31-2009, 01:51 AM
armageddon or what? do think we'll be saved from a terrible fate or do u think were just doomed? i dont know so many different possibilities whatz your word on this shit? u think were gonna come in contact with alienz?

ya ever wonder how the south american tribes came up with the mayan calendar and why they decided to stop it on the 21st of dec 2012? do u think they know whats goin down on the 22nd of dec or what. speak on it. this shit meanz a great deal to me.

peace

ALCATRAZ
05-31-2009, 02:03 AM
personally i dont have much of an opinion on 2012 because the way i see it, if it means impending doom for mankind than at least death will not be prejudiced ... if we all go then who am i to complain ...

diggy
05-31-2009, 02:22 AM
It will just be the end of a cycle - the cycle of the sun going around the galaxy and starting a new cycle again (from what I've read about this subject).

This cycle is supposed to happen approx. every 25 thousand yrs.

We got just over 3 yrs left.

Let's wait and see.

Sicka than aidZ
05-31-2009, 03:08 AM
Keep em comin thats interesting that ever 25000 years we reach a new peak. Wow i hope something amazing happenz

Paranoid
05-31-2009, 04:25 AM
I prefer to not think about it at all

EAGLE EYE
05-31-2009, 07:11 AM
everything that was supposed to happen for Y2K.

Ninja
05-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I personlly dont think anything will happen..

ppl need to also realise that all these theories about 2012 came recently when these movies were made e.g. Apocolyto or watever it was called which was about he mayans... before that.. in the 90's, no one had a clue about these theories and mayan calenders and shit.. it all started to explode after these films came out.. so really it can all be BULLSHIT
but then again..

God knows best!!

PALEFORCE
05-31-2009, 10:33 AM
i think it will be the fruition of the trends in the past decade or so.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-31-2009, 10:45 AM
Tupac will come back

Tage
05-31-2009, 10:50 AM
lol @ sicka coming back just to drop this thread... this been gettin to ya, huh?

nothing will happen, yet we all feel like something should, just for a little excitement.

LORD NOSE
05-31-2009, 10:59 AM
ehh -

gods coming

OB4CL2
05-31-2009, 11:09 AM
nothing is gonna fucking happen. people thought the world was gonna end 2000. never happened. just another fucking scam this is. even if an 8 mile wide meteorite was gonna hit Texas like idiots say, Jupiter's gravitational pull will suck the meteor up

ALCATRAZ
05-31-2009, 03:14 PM
even if an 8 mile wide meteorite was gonna hit Texas like idiots say, Jupiter's gravitational pull will suck the meteor up

thas wassup

battle?
05-31-2009, 03:19 PM
this is when obfcl2 offically an finally drops..

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-31-2009, 04:55 PM
a new paradigm of human thought will emerge
the volume of learning and information generated by the human race will continue to increase exponentially

or jack shit will happen

Shogah
05-31-2009, 05:53 PM
I personlly dont think anything will happen..

ppl need to also realise that all these theories about 2012 came recently when these movies were made e.g. Apocolyto or watever it was called which was about he mayans... before that.. in the 90's, no one had a clue about these theories and mayan calenders and shit.. it all started to explode after these films came out.. so really it can all be BULLSHIT
but then again..

God knows best!!

actually there were talks about that earlier, much before the movie.

I read it in some magazine years before the movie, and as i could get it our solar system will be in the center of our galaxy or something.... i don;t know what that could mean...

LoTec
05-31-2009, 08:19 PM
I think that as someone else pointed out there could be a shift in conscienceness and attitude. Maybe not over night but gradually. Not only does the Mayan callender end in 2012 but the Hindus have calender or timetable that is set to expire or come full circle in 2012. Acording to Vedic writings I belive the age we are in now, witch is Kali Yuga the iron age or spiritual dark age will come to an end and Satya Yuga the age of truth will begin.

LORD NOSE
05-31-2009, 08:55 PM
things began to change drastically in the early 1900's

from thought to
technology

infrared and jet planes ?

what happened to make this all possible

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-31-2009, 09:02 PM
^^^i get what you're saying but wouldn't you consider wheels, printing presses, gunpowder, swords, trains etc technology...it's all a logical progression, i think the revolution in miniaturized electronics and also coding languages in computers is unprecedented more than anything else.

the stuff about the vedic calendar is very interesting

PALEFORCE
05-31-2009, 09:15 PM
yea but in the past decade or two the increase in the speed of these things is just doubling up on itself

LORD NOSE
05-31-2009, 09:18 PM
yea but in the past decade or two the increase in the speed of these things is just doubling up on itself

why do you think this is ?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-01-2009, 08:07 AM
because of the amount of human learning and technology increases with the number of human beings, so the number of combinations and contexts the learning can be applied to increases expontentially, it's like a fibonacci sequence. 1^2+1^3...and so on. now, we can represent information and techology in 2009 as 10^1000 (not literally of course, but i'm trying to illustrate a point), so that in three years it ends up being 100^1000 or something.

there's a theory that there's been more learned and invented in the last 100 years than in the entirety of human history up to that point, and i think it has to do with information and knowledge building on itself and spinning out into new directions.

food for thought
06-04-2009, 08:07 PM
peace

i was watching tv and this shit came up

its a short documentary from Current TV

theres some intersting shit in it u should check it out

the guy that comes in at 2:20 breaks it down imo

http://current.com/items/89569171_2012-end-of-the-world.htm

ChristO
06-04-2009, 10:57 PM
mic' checked 12.12. that Rock is coming to smash the earth's face in. depending on the women, the earths. suh'm like in the movie The 5th Element. now, the fixed elements [taurus (earth), leo (fire), scorpio (water) or eagle, and aquarius (air)]...as the four horsemen of the apocolypse...would have to be set in-position for the atonement [5th element] to be moved into the center.
funny thing is, napolean bonaparte's in position of taurus, adolf hitler's in position of leo, grigory rasputin or charlie manson is currently in position of scorpio until 2012, and sun tzu/wu or ghangis khan is in position of aquarius...ay, no stealing, eh...

ChristO
06-04-2009, 11:12 PM
...they got obama in office as a bargaining tool, in biden them more time to figure out some means for an extension on their existence past me [2.12 on 2012]. yeah, it's for & against osama bin laden, 'cause it's in the names of barak hussein obama and joe biden.
also, somebody blew the whistle on a mind control mechanism, that could prah'ly be found somewhere on long island. I seen suh'm posted on bus, on morning that the patsy Chose I Hung massacred students at VA tech [33 bodies was count]. so, I say that they Chose I Hung around for their sins. I tellz you'z wut though...

Compulsion
06-04-2009, 11:21 PM
because of the amount of human learning and technology increases with the number of human beings, so the number of combinations and contexts the learning can be applied to increases expontentially, it's like a fibonacci sequence. 1^2+1^3...and so on. now, we can represent information and techology in 2009 as 10^1000 (not literally of course, but i'm trying to illustrate a point), so that in three years it ends up being 100^1000 or something.

there's a theory that there's been more learned and invented in the last 100 years than in the entirety of human history up to that point, and i think it has to do with information and knowledge building on itself and spinning out into new directions.

I agree. How accessible information is as well as communication across large distances being much more simplified process would seem conductive for advancement. The ability to share ideas and build from those is a much faster process in today's world.

ChristO
06-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I tell you'z wut though...
...david carried the dna of the christ born as a tonement. that was tight. yeah, so what about the truth of the wtc? looka' here, um...well, what did the actor know.
see um, Gabriel [archangel] will go into the virgin mary via sexual intercourse. S.P. [simon peter, suspect michele nostradamus] best not say a mahfuckin' thing about shit...unless he wan' get hog-tied up and things of that nature...
what this got to do with the thread's topic? everything...

living_undead
06-05-2009, 08:47 PM
i think that the sky will turn orange, the seas will boil, and everyone will be able to fucking fly and eat boiled fish all day and night.

Kingkazim
06-06-2009, 06:48 AM
where two worlds will meet :O.the reptilian folk will be like "peace". they will try and take our gold again.

Tupac will come back

^^and this too

Urban_Journalz
06-06-2009, 09:33 AM
I have to side with LoTec on this one.

I've studied The Mayan Prophecy of 2012 in depth. From the galactic alignment to the calendar itself and of course the return of certain extraterrestrials who were worshipped as, 'gods' by the ancient peoples.

Honestly, I believe that a shift in consciousness, back to what the ancients call our, "spiritual morning", as opposed to the, "spiritual night" that we are currently in, and the return of these wise teachers is not only possible, but definitely what the world needs.

We have but to look at the intricacies of cultures such as Ancient Khem, Mayan and Aztec cultures to know that these people knew way more than we know now. Mentally and spiritually, they make the smartest ones among us look like barbarians. It was a different time though. Different people, with a different outlook on life roamed the world. They knew that all around them was of them and they themselves were of everything around them.

At the present moment, mankind isn't ready for this awakening. Truth be told, I believe that when this does happen, a great many of us will still be unable to deal with it. I say this with no comedy, I expect the suicide rate to climb drastically because most of us are very weak when it comes to confronting and defeating a set conditioning.

It's easier for us to believe that a black cat crossing your path is bad luck, than it is for us to believe that there are other beings in the universe, who have also come to our ancestors in the not-so-distant past, to teach us how to become all that we truly are, and that these teachers aren't strangers, but are in fact our more advanced and sophisticated brethren. How's that for pathetic?

Bottom line, everything we (the proud weirdos) have ever read about, chakras, levitation, interstellar space travel, ESP, Atlantean sciences, etc. will all come to a head. To say that these people, with all of their knowledge, just made all this up on the fly with the help of some mushrooms and a really sick drummer, is flat-out stupid.

It's not,"The end of the world", like that stupid movie and a lot of stupid books are trying to say either. I would've hoped that ater Y2K turned out to be bullshit, we'd all recognize a scare-tactic when presented with one. But oh well.

LORD NOSE
06-06-2009, 03:10 PM
because of the amount of human learning and technology increases with the number of human beings,

which one is it ?

The coming of the son of man is responsible for the increase

but later on - he became much more than that

mic' checked 12.12. that Rock is coming to smash the earth's face in. depending on the women, the earths. suh'm like in the movie The 5th Element. now, the fixed elements [taurus (earth), leo (fire), scorpio (water) or eagle, and aquarius (air)]...as the four horsemen of the apocolypse...would have to be set in-position for the atonement [5th element] to be moved into the center.
funny thing is, napolean bonaparte's in position of taurus, adolf hitler's in position of leo, grigory rasputin or charlie manson is currently in position of scorpio until 2012, and sun tzu/wu or ghangis khan is in position of aquarius...ay, no stealing, eh...

you are on to something
close - very close
the 4 most likely will not be popular though

__________________________________________________ _____________

ChristO
06-06-2009, 08:02 PM
there'd be four opponents set in position of the fixed elements, to bring the 5th element of atonement to the center...then the cleansing from the atonement would push through the other four fixed elements, and holycost/holocaust or cleansing would cover the world...believe me, it's four anti-christ elects, and then christ born as atonement, moved to the center...
...as far as 2012, there would be the seperation of the lord's flock from the non-believing by God's own discernment. then judgement as is written out by the author. during a process of the "rapture" [esp. 2012-2015], every word in the world is [or can be] manifest into matter, so it is realized once-and-for-all that the power in words [Gab' is the gift] are real...with the precaution, watch what you'z say, because Gabriel [the word] ain't here to play...

LORD NOSE
06-06-2009, 08:13 PM
...as far as 2012, there would be the seperation of the lord's flock from the non-believing by God's own discernment.

thanks man - why do you think that the scriptures use the sheep and the goats to characterize the 2 ?

watch what you'z say, because Gabriel [the word] ain't here to play...

how would we recognize him ?

djskillz
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
People will realize that all spirituality and all deities live in...... a psilocybin mushroom and we will all achieve new enlightenment and eating shrooms will become mandatory.

diggy
06-06-2009, 09:55 PM
...as far as 2012, there would be the seperation of the lord's flock from the non-believing by God's own discernment. then judgement as is written out by the author..

I had something - intuition or just a thought that lead me to that. That what has been going on in the world is the separation between the good and bad. That is what all these wars do and controversies. It separates the good from the bad so that (imo) when punishment comes, it overtakes the bad who would be all together in one place.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-06-2009, 10:13 PM
I think that as someone else pointed out there could be a shift in conscienceness and attitude. Maybe not over night but gradually. Not only does the Mayan callender end in 2012 but the Hindus have calender or timetable that is set to expire or come full circle in 2012. Acording to Vedic writings I belive the age we are in now, witch is Kali Yuga the iron age or spiritual dark age will come to an end and Satya Yuga the age of truth will begin.

I think it will be something along these lines. Something deeper than we can see on the surface that will be unseen by most.

but wtf do i kno

LORD NOSE
06-06-2009, 10:16 PM
the seeds that were planted long ago will finally be full grown
then the gathering of the crops will proceed
the weeds will be ripped up from the root and burned

maybe

NIGHT MAYOR
06-06-2009, 10:16 PM
http://computers-la.com/images/Independence%20day.jpg

whitey
06-07-2009, 01:06 AM
just another day.

thatKid
06-07-2009, 01:58 AM
A huge thunderstorm like earth wide will happen. Lightning will bang the earth's crust. Most will die. God's chosen one's will live become psychic then look like E.T.

Seriously though. I think something like Obama's term is almost up. And what happens during his term will affect how the Human race thinks/operates.

food for thought
06-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post

yes