PDA

View Full Version : just found out..

drippie k
05-31-2009, 06:01 AM
that my uncle jose manuel back home has 3-4 days left...8 weeks ago they found a tumor that couldn't be taken care of surgically and since then he's lost his vision, had to wear a diaper and was taken around in a wheelchair but was still able to communicate and doctors said he had maybe 4 months left to live..my parents, who're still in spain, just sent me a message through facebook that he just had another seizure and is pretty much unable to move and in a hospital bed and now has only about 3-4 days left to live..the only thing he can really do now is hear a little bit and squeeze his hands...this is pretty hard man, i mean, since he lives in valencia, about like 5 hours away from where i used to live, i only got to see him every once in a blue moon, if that, and he was pretty cool guy, always jokin around askin me about girls n stuff n playin soccer with my little brother...i feel bad that i can't be there for my mom who's really gonna be taking it hard..i tried calling both of my parents cell phones but they turned them off and i don't know my brother's number..but yeah its fucked up man, last time i seen him it was at his son's wedding last year gettin faded n dancin his ass off haha..damn man, life's a fragile thing and ain't always fair..at least his kids are grown and on their own ya know but i really feel bad for them and his wife..all i can really do is wait for the news and keep trying to call my fam

Huggasaurus Sex
05-31-2009, 12:22 PM

http://www.gagreport.com/banners%20and%20logos/bananasuck_gif.gif

OB4CL2
05-31-2009, 12:27 PM
flashing back to the fun times is what makes it hard

minibumpsh
05-31-2009, 03:02 PM
I think this would be a great time to break open the piggy bank and/or save up money for a trip there. You can spend his last days with him, or at least be in the area for his funeral.

SKAMPOE
05-31-2009, 03:30 PM
y didnt he take care of the tumor b4 it became malignant?

drippie k
05-31-2009, 07:38 PM
I think this would be a great time to break open the piggy bank and/or save up money for a trip there. You can spend his last days with him, or at least be in the area for his funeral. i would but its like 1200 dollars round trip...i live on the west coast now in oregon and i don't have that kind of money..i really wish i could but it can't be done...maybe for the funeral, depends on when they have it

y didnt he take care of the tumor b4 it became malignant? i think they found out after he had a seizure going down some stairs and fell..at the beginning they even said it couldn't be operated on

no luck on contacting my folks yet..pisses me off that they'd turn their phones off

snapple
05-31-2009, 09:24 PM
i dont really know what to say to this type of stuff....

hold your head? good luck?

SKAMPOE
05-31-2009, 09:29 PM
Just know that life is just a dream to what the real shit is, u are only rly living life when in the deepest state of r.a.m ''sleep''!

drippie k
06-01-2009, 02:34 PM
yeah i'll keep that in mind, thanks bro

....now his lungs are failing

fuck