PDA

View Full Version : Weed makes blood rush to head (Good or Bad?)

Giflord
06-02-2009, 01:10 AM
In the fasting thread palehorse mentioned that its a good thing that weed makes blood rush to your head. The idea is that more blood to the head = more oxygen = more brainpower. I tend to agree with this.

But after I did some searching came across this article:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6975-marijuana-makes-blood-rush-to-the-head.html

This is saying that its bad. So which one is correct? is this another example of devils trying to hide the truth?

Tage
06-02-2009, 01:51 AM
its good, because the sensation caused from THC outweighs the negative side effects.

PALEHORSE
06-02-2009, 02:22 AM
big pharma and big buisiness in general is threatened by marijuana.
heres the book i recommended
http://jackherer.com/chapters.html

LORD NOSE
06-02-2009, 02:38 AM
In the fasting thread palehorse mentioned that its a good thing that weed makes blood rush to your head. The idea is that more blood to the head = more oxygen = more brainpower. I tend to agree with this.

But after I did some searching came across this article:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6975-marijuana-makes-blood-rush-to-the-head.html

This is saying that its bad. So which one is correct? is this another example of devils trying to hide the truth?

i remember him saying that it happens - but i don't remember him saying that it was a good thing - lemme go and reread that thread

EAGLE EYE
06-02-2009, 02:41 AM
explain the benefits of fasting. it sounds like a cruel way too treat your body unless you are trying to flush it of something(s) harmful.

LORD NOSE
06-02-2009, 02:46 AM
explain the benefits of fasting. it sounds like a cruel way too treat your body unless you are trying to flush it of something(s) harmful.

meet us in the fasting thread

Giflord
06-02-2009, 02:47 AM
big pharma and big buisiness in general is threatened by marijuana.
heres the book i recommended
http://jackherer.com/chapters.html

Ya definately. Nothing makes me feel better when I wake up with a hangover than smoking. It makes you feel better instantly. As I continue to smoke more and more as I get older I realize how wrong most of the stereotypes about weed are. Weed has definitely lead to some long term improvements in my life.

When I was younger I thought smoking a few times a week would make you retarded. Boy was I wrong.

EAGLE EYE
06-02-2009, 02:48 AM
meet us in the fasting thread

never mind ill just google the info when i find time.

LORD NOSE
06-02-2009, 02:58 AM
never mind ill just google the info when i find time.

you have info from experienced fasters in that thread

Longbongcilvaringz
06-02-2009, 03:28 AM
"Regular marijuana use can harm memory and the ability to make decisions, according to Jean Cadet at the National Institute on Drug Abuse in Baltimore, Maryland, US (http://www.newscientist.com/topic/us-national-issues). To find out why, he monitored the flow of blood through the brains of 54 marijuana smokers, among whom the heaviest user smoked 50 joints every day."

That's crazy.

And yeah, believe Palehorse over New Scientist.

It's up to you.

Giflord
06-02-2009, 04:08 AM
I was wondering where the fuck they find people that smoke 50 joints a day? Sounds absurd.

Mumm Ra
06-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I remember Sam7 telling me eating pot is good but smoking anything denies oxygen to the brain - which made sense to me because well, you have smoke in your lungs instead of air.

PALEHORSE
06-02-2009, 06:15 PM
the reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable on persist in trying to adapt the world to himself. therefore all progress is made by the unreasonable man.
trust me, im not a doctor. government regulators like the department of fair trading, pharm and food manufacturers, news organizations, and the oil industry are working together to hide you from the truth about health and inexpensive unpatentable hoome remedies. marijuana is a prime example. and the bullshit propaganda all over the internet. if u had as much money as all those groups put together how effective and how many people couuld you inflluence with your lies?

hazy camm
06-03-2009, 07:36 PM
theres nothing wrong with the ganja....It's been shown to help numerous people with MS, Aids, Glaucoma , anxiety and many other things. My friend recently had to move out west to obtain a medical card because he has a problem with lots of pressure behind his eyes causing him to go blind in one eye sometimes....i cant think of the exact name of the disorder but the doctor told him "marijuana" will control it from happening far more than any drug he could prescribe.

djskillz
06-06-2009, 08:03 PM
The funny thing I see about all these studies about weed is that they only show the hazards of SMOKING. Weed can be ingested, vaporized, so many different ways to do it. Eating and vaporizing are some of the best ways to do it (not only do you get higher, it's not bad for you). I've had plenty of people who after buying their vaporizer have explained how they almost stopped smoking completely because it feels dirty and unhealthy and how they felt better after vaporizing. As soon as I save up the money for one, I'm getting a vaporizer. No question.

Mumm Ra
06-06-2009, 08:23 PM
i saw parts of that super high me movie the other day, where doug bensen smokes pot every day for 30 days
he got his checkup at the end of it and the doctor said he was in regular health, same lung capacity - about the only change was he gained 6-8lbs.
and while high his math skills were noticeably lower

spiggity_ace
06-07-2009, 04:12 PM
^so dont do a math test wen ur ripped