PDA

View Full Version : anybody here into shrooms?

ALCATRAZ
06-02-2009, 03:52 PM
do you fucks with

Tage
06-02-2009, 03:59 PM
done around 100 or something in a brew.... not sure of the potency of the shrooms, though.

you just feel high, but with little hallucinations (almost looking like light illusions)

i would look at patterns and they would move etc... looking at your own hands is spinner aswell... when i was doing them i was with a mate and his face changed totally lol... turned into some sinister sort of dude. you just see things differently, and things that arent supposed to move, move.

you dont trip, you just have minor hallucinations.

Tage
06-02-2009, 04:03 PM
oh yeah, one more thing..... its hard to get to sleep.

dont know how long it was after i done them before i tried to get sleep.... but i could see through my eyelids LOL... thats probably the most spun-out thing that happens. but it depends how much you do. i was around 17-18 when i done them, havent done them since.... not my type of drug, nothing amazing really. fuck lsd lol, i would trip balls.

Mumm Ra
06-02-2009, 04:16 PM
hmm, I'm not so sure the potency of your shrooms
and you took 100 of em? damn. u only need to eat like 3, but I never done it in a brew
but you can look anywhere and find trip reports about shroomz - you can definitely get a LOT more than minor hallucinations
my best friend used to grow them and take em all the time - I did too but never a heavy dose like that
but I would agree that everyone should try shrooms once, lasts 3-6 hours depending on the person, and I really have nothing bad to say about them either

Tage
06-02-2009, 04:20 PM
yeah, i didnt mean you "dont trip"... obviously you do.... but you only have "minor" hallucinations. you dont see fire breathing dragons running at you, for example. which is what can happen on lsd, depending on your mind-state.

ALCATRAZ
06-02-2009, 04:52 PM
lucid what was your first trip like ... did you take less or more than an 8th?

ALCATRAZ
06-02-2009, 04:54 PM
that same cat also referenced terence mckenna i've watched some of his videos on youtube dude seems intelligent enough but this guy is talkin bout trippin off five grams on an empty stomach lol this dude probably travelled through time on some back to the future shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-02-2009, 05:04 PM
done around 100 or something in a brew.... not sure of the potency of the shrooms, though.

you just feel high, but with little hallucinations (almost looking like light illusions)

i would look at patterns and they would move etc... looking at your own hands is spinner aswell... when i was doing them i was with a mate and his face changed totally lol... turned into some sinister sort of dude. you just see things differently, and things that arent supposed to move, move.

but you only have "minor" hallucinations. you dont see fire breathing dragons running at you, for example. which is what can happen on lsd, depending on your mind-state.

^you had very weak shrooms. that accounts for the weak trip. this isnt normal on real purer psylocibin, only on poor spores.

My friend grows shrooms, and knows everything you could want to know about them. Shrooms are the key to knowledge of the universe. Everyone should do them, and make sure you get them off a guy who knows what he is doing. If your buying good quality shrooms, they are very very expensive. Very expensive around here. Shitty ones that give you a minor light high, but not much point there.

I was about to make a thread myself actually, theres alot to discuss.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=780277

look up terrence mckenna and watch this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6088867521723616224

food for thought
06-02-2009, 05:13 PM
yo i tried that 5 grams on an empty stomach shit lol after reading his books and learning about this theories. that shit was crazy. it was a potent ass trip and i felt "psychedelisized" (heads know what i mean) for about a year and a half after that. ill break down the experience if u want

i tripped probably slightly over ten times since 05

the best way imo is to do it alone on an empty stomach.

the last couple of times i tripped i just took 2.5 grams or something and i tripped pretty good.

everybody says a real trip is n 8th or more but it really depends on the potency of the shrooms. ask the person who u get it from. they usually know if the shit is potent and how much u should taje for a good trip. if theyre trustworthy (lol when i use to sell that shit sophmore year college i use to tell ppl my shit was bomb regardless so they wouldnt wig-out and snitch on me hahaa)

the more u eat the more your visuals get crazy and shit. and the more u eat, the more your brain opens up to ideas where u get a whole grip of information bombarding your brain, and u feel like u can think about anything and have the answers to evrything. (in a sense u do)

anyway, i think u should start with a half eigth-2.2 grams ure first time. and do it with cool ppl.

if u get deep into Terrence Mckenna, ull eventually start doing that shit by yourself, on heavy doses. but thats a good thing

go to erowid.org for all your questions and to read trip-reports . they got some good posts and all the info u need. on ALL substances. yes.

anyway, hell yea u should try it. do it the terrence mckenna way. all that eating shrooms and waking around tripping with your friends shit is played out.

that shit is dope. u can use that shit to your benefit like nothing else in existance, just keep researching and learning about it

food for thought
06-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Shrooms are the key to knowledge of the universe.

and the more u eat, the more your brain opens up to ideas where u get a whole grip of information bombarding your brain, and u feel like u can think about anything and have the answers to evrything. (in a sense u do)

yes!

davedigital360
06-02-2009, 05:20 PM
I've popped shrooms many a times. The most I have ever done was about a half quarter, 3.5 grams, in one sitting. One thing I can mos definitely say is that shrooms are an environment drug. You have your best buzzes in nature in front of a camp fire with other people tripping as well. I call it a bag of laughs. I have had a few bad trips as well. But I can't get into that, or you mothafuckas will think I'm crazy and shit. My advice if you have a bad trip, is to just keep telling yourself your "just tripping." Don't look in a mirror, and if you want to unlock life's mysteries write down your thoughts while your tripping. It just won't make sense when you read it again or try to remember that shit.

peace

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Good post Food.

Yeah dave your right, everything seems to be forgotten after the trip lol. It sucks.

I guess it depends what you want out of the trip will effect what you will see. I dont know how to avoid a bad trip, i guess just not to worry about it, and ask your dealer to start you on weak light and colors shrooms if its your first trip.

Im about to get deep into this. I dont have much experiance myself, last time i dont them was when i was 16/17. But as i said i have a friend now who is heavy into it, and ive been reading up alot about them. I dont trust pschodelics off people i dont know, i need to know what im taking is what i want. Make sure you find a good dealer. Or grow your own, theyre REALLY fucking easy to grow, as long as you dont mind fertilizer (shit) in your crib LOL

food for thought
06-02-2009, 05:30 PM
btw, that time i ate 5 grams by myself, i ended up eating 2 more grams throught out my trip, cause i wasnt satisfied with the dosage,

so i ate around 7 grams totals during that one sitting that was the most i ever tripped on

listen to this he explains a high dose trip experience
hH5aJuOvRcU

listen to this carefully. this is the true way to experience mushrooms.
Nrj1X6TzEXo

AcidPhosphate69
06-02-2009, 05:36 PM
I used to love shrooms. I mean, it's not that I don't like them now but I'd rather just take some 2-CI or drop some acid. One thing I can say though, make sure you take them with somebody else that is also shrooming. It's easier to have fun that way. If you're the only person tripping, it kind of sucks. Oh, and drunk people love to fuck with you when you're tripping. That shit pisses me off.

Some of the best times I've had on shrooms have been outside, just chilling with nature and really noticing things that you wouldn't normally. I highly recommend them to anybody.

Ghost In The 'Lac
ill watch those. y'know Mckenna tried to say that humans became modern humans from ape men because they tried shrooms when they came down from the trees, and it opened up their minds and gained intelligence.

Food have you ever doen shrooms on weed? its supposed to be good shit

food for thought
I have had a few bad trips as well. But I can't get into that, or you mothafuckas will think I'm crazy and shit.

hahaha yea

My advice if you have a bad trip, is to just keep telling yourself your "just tripping."

i usually just change what im doing.

if im sitting in silence i just turn some music on. ull start vibing to the music and your trip will be centered around the music

or just go for a walk.

have your blunts pre-rolled lol. u are not gona be trying to roll SHIT when u start climaxing

Mumm Ra
06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
yeah, i didnt mean you "dont trip"... obviously you do.... but you only have "minor" hallucinations. you dont see fire breathing dragons running at you, for example. which is what can happen on lsd, depending on your mind-state.
yeah but still...I personally know people who have said they've totally lost self-awareness. Which I would call much more than minor hallucinations.
lucid what was your first trip like ... did you take less or more than an 8th?
eh my first trip was very minor...much like the minor hallucinations Tage talks about. Time moves veeery slowly. Walls breathe. You see "tracers" on moving objects which is fucking cool. MUSIC is the best thing ever - I listened to Jimi Hendrix on shroomz once and wanted to wet myself (figuratively). Tranceport by Paul Oakenfold still brings back shroom memories.

the most I ever tripped was close to an eighth tho - it was the last generation of my friend's batch so they were super potent. And I downed them with some bacardi 151.
I remember my friend's mom walked into the room and I couldn't understand a single thing she was saying.
Most of that trip involved driving to the bowling alley though, which we never made it, because the driver drove into the wrong parking lot of a car dealership and tried to take a shortcut by lifting up and driving under the single chain that went around the lot - but it snapped and shattered the back driver's side window (where I was sitting lol) and the cops showed up and I was covered in broken glass, bleeding, tripping, trying to give my information to the police.
it was scary for a minute cause my friends told me my chin was bleeding, but I didn't know and couldn't feel it, so I started wondering if I was bleeding anywhere else.
but the euphoria of riding in a car with the windows down and music playing was worth it haha.

food for thought
06-02-2009, 06:00 PM
ghost,

yea i always smoke weed when i trip. (probably cause i always smoke regardless lol)

the key is to smoke when u get finished eating the shrooms( while waiting for your climax).

it calms u down, gives u time with your own thoughts and speeds up how fast u feel the first effects. i usually start feeling it halfway through a chronic bowl, or a regular weed blunt.

once u climax, ppl say smoking makes the trip stronger or watever but i dont think so

when ure coming down an ure visuals and dying(ull still be tripping mentally), i found smoking always brings ure visuals back (but not as strong as they were).

it also helps when ure trying to sleep after tripping

Mckenna talks about smoking in the second video i posted too btw

food for thought
06-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Most of that trip involved driving to the bowling alley though, which we never made it, because the driver drove into the wrong parking lot of a car dealership and tried to take a shortcut by lifting up and driving under the single chain that went around the lot - but it snapped and shattered the back driver's side window (where I was sitting lol) and the cops showed up and I was covered in broken glass, bleeding, tripping, trying to give my information to the police.
it was scary for a minute cause my friends told me my chin was bleeding, but I didn't know and couldn't feel it, so I started wondering if I was bleeding anywhere else.
but the euphoria of riding in a car with the windows down and music playing was worth it haha.

LMAO

thats why i try to trip alone. ppl always manage to fuck my shit up tryign to do some unnecessary shit lol

hell yea

food for thought
06-02-2009, 06:17 PM
y'know Mckenna tried to say that humans became modern humans from ape men because they tried shrooms when they came down from the trees, and it opened up their minds and gained intelligence.

hmm, sumthing like that

he talks about it in this book
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/alvinmunk1/TerenceMcKennaFoodOfTheGods.gif

interesting shit and i dare to say it makes sense if u read his reasoning

it has to do with language. he believes what made humans distint from other animals is our ability to communicate verbally with different languages.

his theory is that LANGUAGE was developed after ppl tripping mushrooms and started to communicate with each other.

this has to do with the ability of one SEEING sound when he/she is tripping a high dose trip

Mumm Ra
06-02-2009, 06:26 PM
LMAO

thats why i try to trip alone. ppl always manage to fuck my shit up tryign to do some unnecessary shit lol

hah word
when I think about it I could've been slapped in the temple by that snapped chain and died that night.
but for a first trip I'd say having a well trusted friend there is a good thing, and for gods sakes stay inside the house lol.

even given the shit that went down in my trip I wouldn't call it a "bad" trip tho. I never panicked. But I'm always in good control of my thoughts - you'd probably have to have some personality issues to have an actual BAD shroom trip I would think. I don't think they are very typical of that drug in general.

Mumm Ra
06-02-2009, 06:33 PM
hah I almost forgot another funny part
the police had my friend and I walk 20 seconds to this gas station to wash up the blood on me n shit
- so I went in to wash up first before my friend, but when I came out I had NO idea where our car and the police was lol. That was the only time I got really nervous. Like oh shit I don't know my way back. And I got some weird looks while I was sitting outside the gas station waiting for my friend.
but he came back out and showed me our car was literally around the corner.

Tage
06-02-2009, 06:46 PM
trying to watch the TV while high on shrooms is a blast aswell!

DRUNKENDRAGON
06-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Last time I ate shrooms it was 3 grams (was 60 bucks IIRC), sat alone in my room with the lights off playing all kinds of music, I left the realm of reality completely to say the least.

Usually when I eat shrooms the experience is the same - eye opening. It's like they give me an outside view of myself and a very clear understanding of my life and what needs to be changed, almost to the point of being so critical it makes me feel like shit afterwards lol.

PALEHORSE
06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
ive taken 3.5 grams on a few occasions, i recommend them over acid. i laughed alot and the most memorable this was some enlightening ideas and i saw everything in geometric patterns.

Mumm Ra
06-02-2009, 10:18 PM
I haven't done them since my senior year in highschool (like 6 years, wow)
but I definitely wanna do em again sometime
I'd say I've been on shrooms 5-6 times

EAGLE EYE
06-02-2009, 10:23 PM
5 grams isnt that much.

Me and people in the past have found out that 3.5 (your typical 8th) is the ideal amount. Eating more than that wont enhance the experience that much more. But it all boils down to the quality of them.

Mumm Ra
06-02-2009, 11:44 PM
But it all boils down to the quality of them.
true
when my friend grew them I could judge first hand the quality of each generation.
one shroom from the last batch was probably as potent as an eighth of the first generation
also you gotta take in account dry vs fresh shrooms obviously
unfortunately dry ones taste so fucking bad I would probably gag just at the smell of them again

EAGLE EYE
06-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Some of the best ways to mask the taste are:

peanut butter sandwich with them (still you might choke from the dry texture and the pb)

Once I ate them with these breakfast bars:

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1291/129183/300_129183.jpg

and a glass of milk after will help ease your stomach since at least I usually get a bad feeling for 10 minutes as the poison is entering my blood stream. (at least its the best 24 hour poison that Ive allowed into my body)

PALEHORSE
06-02-2009, 11:56 PM
yea i did the glass of milk too with sour cream chips sandwhiches and pizza

Mumm Ra
06-03-2009, 12:04 AM
when I did it the last time it was with orange juice, which I read was a great way to do it - but it was still nasty as shit. plus the acidic nature of OJ didn't go well with my stomach.
for a couple years after that I couldn't even smell regular mushrooms without wanting to gag lol.

food for thought
06-03-2009, 12:54 AM
^ yea lol ive thrown them in a blender with orange juice and grinding the fuck outa that shit.

that shit was wack and i regretted it cause i had to drink orange juice mush that felt nasty and SMELT NASTY AS FUCK lol . i got that shit all over the counter too and had to clean it up after i came down from my trip lol and everything was dried up by then lol chunks of mushrooms sokaed in orange juice dryed up on the ounter and all over the blender and shit lol. that shit as wack

the more u trip though ull realize the best way is to just eat them raw.

i just take one at a time , chew it up real good (avoid contact with your tongue lol to avoid te taste) and then swallow it down with orange juice.

i also put a stem behind my lower lip, and once that shit is moist u can suck up the juice through your lower teeth. yeaaaaa real heads know.

food for thought
06-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Me and people in the past have found out that 3.5 (your typical 8th) is the ideal amount. Eating more than that wont enhance the experience that much more.

nope.

that is straight up false information right there lol

the more u eat the more u trip out. people who eat 5 rams or more go through out of body experiences and shit, hearing voices, communicating with entities and shit, some even claim they have engaged in dialogue with deceased family members.

u ever experiece something like that on an eigth?

thought so.

LORD NOSE
06-03-2009, 01:02 AM
yes we love magic

ALCATRAZ
06-03-2009, 03:47 AM
props to everyone this shit sounds fuckin crazy as fuck but it seems like the positives outweigh the negatives ...

davedigital360
06-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Last time I ate shrooms it was 3 grams (was 60 bucks IIRC), sat alone in my room with the lights off playing all kinds of music, I left the realm of reality completely to say the least.

Usually when I eat shrooms the experience is the same - eye opening. It's like they give me an outside view of myself and a very clear understanding of my life and what needs to be changed, almost to the point of being so critical it makes me feel like shit afterwards lol.

60 bucks? Half a quarter of shrooms is $25. I only live 2 hours from you so the price difference cant be that different.

food for thought
06-03-2009, 07:42 PM
lol yea 8ths are $25

sounds like u got ripped off, buddy

ALCATRAZ
06-05-2009, 02:57 AM
lol yea 8ths are $25

yup just got my 8th today ... paid 25 bucks just like you said ... gonna go to golden gate park on sunday and trip out with the homies amongst the trees and shit ... can't wait ... still a little nervous tho

Mumm Ra
06-05-2009, 07:44 AM
sounds like a good setting

begongo
06-05-2009, 07:58 AM
WTF @ HAVING SHROOMS WITH ORANGE JUICE?

when you buy shrooms at smart shops here they specifically tell you only to drink orange juice if you're having a bad trip and you really need to wake up lol

apparently that citric acid vitamin c shit is supposed to help and make it wear off quickly, def working against the strength of your trip anyway

food for thought
06-05-2009, 02:50 PM
^ lol wtf?

its common belief over here that Vitamin C, which is abundandt in orange juice, help make the trip stronger.

lol basicaly EVERYBODY who trips here grabs a bottle of orange juice to drink during the course of the trip.

i even thought i noticed it helping with visuals and shit making it stronger when i drank some

food for thought
06-05-2009, 02:54 PM
yup just got my 8th today ... paid 25 bucks just like you said ... gonna go to golden gate park on sunday and trip out with the homies amongst the trees and shit ... can't wait ... still a little nervous tho

nah man ull have a ball

u gona eat the whole eigth?

thats does sound like a nice setting though.

ALCATRAZ
06-05-2009, 03:19 PM
yeah golden gate park is nice as fuck ... hella bums but besides that there are mad trees and flowers and shit ... people have been telling me that i should try to do it further away from people and closer to nature, so thats what it is i guess ... and i'm splittin tha 8th with a homie since its both our first time ...

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Once my an my boy split an oz raw

We surpassed the realm of life and death

A new plane of existence

Never left the couch

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2009, 04:30 PM
But I will say that I've seen iller shit while sober and in deep meditation

But I can't say that having touched the edge of reality doesn't help

I suggest you push the limit and have a real lifechanging moment

Shrooms have been taken for thousands of years

djskillz
06-06-2009, 07:41 PM
I've only done shrooms 3 times each with a different result. The first time was with my buddy and we didnt wanna trip too hard since it was our first time and all we did was feel extremely high and we couldn't stop laughing. The second time it didn't work (shitty shrooms) and the 3rd time was by far the best.

I only paid for 2 grams but me and my friends bought it all together and I ended up with at least 4 grams. Took me to a new world. We went to Assiniboine Park up here in Winnipeg and we all just ended up in a field sitting smoking hash, trippin' balls. The sky ended up becoming 3 different colours (or at least it seemed like it, looking back on it I was probably just tripping balls looking at the sunset lol). I had to take a piss and there just so happened to be porto-potties in this field but for some reason I couldn't get in so I ended up pissing on it.

After returning to the group I started to comment on how my buddie's brother reminded me of Ryan Reynolds in the Amityville Horror because he was growing a pretty bad-ass beard lol. Having said that, for some reason I felt the safest around him, like nothing bad would happen lol.

Eventually we ended up walking around in the park and we found a tree with a hole big enough for my buddy to fit in (he's pretty small, 5'2" - 5'5" tops) and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen because this guy literally looked like a fuckin' leprachaun back when his hair was longer.

When I was in my buddy's car one of the other guys who did the shrooms with us started explaining to me how the entire world is a figment of my imagination and to be honest I shouldn't be 100% sure he's real because the world could possibly a figment of my imagination and then he started saying how he wasn't sure if I was real. One of the most deep intense comments I've ever heard in my life.

The smallest comment on shrooms can change your life the way you see it. Later on, on the way home I was getting a ride home from my buddy (he didn't do the shrooms, he was just fucked on hash lol) and the lights of the passing vehicles became blurry and sort of god-like. This was also my first time listening to Animal Collective (The Softest Voice officially brings me back to this trip everytime I hear it.

And once I got home (at 2am on a tuesday, I had school the next day) I took the elevator to my floor and the entire hall seemed like something out of Alice in Wonderland. The doors seemed abnormally huge and the whole hallway was extremely bright and I couldn't figure out why lol. Once I got into my room I ended up looking at pictures I had drawn hanging on my walls and they would just sway back and forth, like they were underwater. I fell asleep with the light from my iPod dock on and was looking at my Bob Marley poster sway the rest of the night lol. Definitely looking forward to doing shrooms again.

ALCATRAZ
06-08-2009, 02:14 AM
shrooms are a trip

food for thought
06-08-2009, 02:18 AM
yo what the fuck happened?

did u tripp balls or wat? lol

Longbongcilvaringz
06-08-2009, 12:42 PM
bong on in 2006

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-08-2009, 12:51 PM
I've only done shrooms 3 times each with a different result. The first time was with my buddy and we didnt wanna trip too hard since it was our first time and all we did was feel extremely high and we couldn't stop laughing. The second time it didn't work (shitty shrooms) and the 3rd time was by far the best.

I only paid for 2 grams but me and my friends bought it all together and I ended up with at least 4 grams. Took me to a new world. We went to Assiniboine Park up here in Winnipeg and we all just ended up in a field sitting smoking hash, trippin' balls. The sky ended up becoming 3 different colours (or at least it seemed like it, looking back on it I was probably just tripping balls looking at the sunset lol). I had to take a piss and there just so happened to be porto-potties in this field but for some reason I couldn't get in so I ended up pissing on it.

After returning to the group I started to comment on how my buddie's brother reminded me of Ryan Reynolds in the Amityville Horror because he was growing a pretty bad-ass beard lol. Having said that, for some reason I felt the safest around him, like nothing bad would happen lol.

Eventually we ended up walking around in the park and we found a tree with a hole big enough for my buddy to fit in (he's pretty small, 5'2" - 5'5" tops) and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen because this guy literally looked like a fuckin' leprachaun back when his hair was longer.

When I was in my buddy's car one of the other guys who did the shrooms with us started explaining to me how the entire world is a figment of my imagination and to be honest I shouldn't be 100% sure he's real because the world could possibly a figment of my imagination and then he started saying how he wasn't sure if I was real. One of the most deep intense comments I've ever heard in my life.

The smallest comment on shrooms can change your life the way you see it. Later on, on the way home I was getting a ride home from my buddy (he didn't do the shrooms, he was just fucked on hash lol) and the lights of the passing vehicles became blurry and sort of god-like. This was also my first time listening to Animal Collective (The Softest Voice officially brings me back to this trip everytime I hear it.

And once I got home (at 2am on a tuesday, I had school the next day) I took the elevator to my floor and the entire hall seemed like something out of Alice in Wonderland. The doors seemed abnormally huge and the whole hallway was extremely bright and I couldn't figure out why lol. Once I got into my room I ended up looking at pictures I had drawn hanging on my walls and they would just sway back and forth, like they were underwater. I fell asleep with the light from my iPod dock on and was looking at my Bob Marley poster sway the rest of the night lol. Definitely looking forward to doing shrooms again.

nice.

shit the effect shrooms really make you think what it is they are actually doing. Theyre like creating a short cut to a totally different dimension.

This shit needs to be studied A HELL of a lot more than it presently is. We're retuning our brains to a different frequency ffs. If you imagine dimensions as different station on a radio, and the shrooms are the tuner, you get what I mean.

If we can refine the process and possibly combine and control it with meditation who knows wtf could happen. Im talking time travel, anything. People just think "oh nice colors and weird shit", but if you study how the consciousness works, you know theres something deeper here.

But I will say that I've seen iller shit while sober and in deep meditation

s

^Inflate...

ALCATRAZ
06-08-2009, 01:34 PM
yo what the fuck happened?

did u tripp balls or wat? lol

nah man truth be told my trip was about 90% mental, i only took half an eighth so the hallucinations were minimal ... trees were warping, grass and dirt was swirling around ... a big ass bush came to life ... it didn't have a face but it was alive, i was sure of it ... it also had this crazy reddish gold hue around it, weird shit

the homies i were with got into some kind of argument and started talking shit to their other homies, and i understood what people talked about when they said you could see evil and it's not a pretty sight ...

the dude who i split the 8th with said he had a lame trip because of the lack of visuals and shit, but i think he didn't respect the shrooms in the first place, which was why he didn't get anything out of the trip ...

thought is weird ... i thought about anything and it all made sense and even if it didn't make sense it still made sense in my mind because everything was everything, which makes no sense now but made all the sense in the world then ...

nature looked fuckin awesome ... the first half of my trip was spent sitting under a big ass tree and that was dope, the tree felt alive, it didn't look at me or anything, but it was keeping me company ... god that sounds gay as fuck to say but it made sense at that point ... the tree was more alive than any of my friends, which was weird too

the other half was spent at tha movies which sucked ... i laughed at the movie because it was funny but it killed my high, it also gave me a splitting headache ... i don't think i will ever trip with anyone who isn't shrooming and i definitely will not shroom in the city ... i'm almost convinced that if i trip in nature, i'm in good hands

only downfall is that it is mentally draining ... i'm tired as shit this morning even though i just had 9 hours of rest, but that's ok because the things i learned on the trip will help me make certain aspects of my life better

and oh yeah, that shit terrence mckenna was talking about, before your trip how you should focus on all the negative aspects of your life, that shit works ... i was so bored thinking about lame shit that once my trip started it was damn near impossible for me to think about anything negative

my advice to anyone thinking of shrooming, take it in nature !!! and don't do it with a lot of people, they will kill your high i guarantee it

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Im going to my niggas place this week to try his stash. He told me on the weekend that hes actually a big contributor to some halucinigins website. I know he know his shit. My other friend has been to his crib and he said hes seen his stash (that he grows), a BIG box full of dried mush.

Its kinda hard to find good shrooms right now, id prefer to do it with other people not this nigga but this dude wont sell me any shit, so im gonna have to go to his place to take it, even thoguh i dont really like this nigga all that much. In fact he gets on my nerves, but whatever.

I like the idea of doing it outside, but this week its will be on his balcony that overlooks the canal, hes a rich motherfucker, i just hope i dont fuck around too much with that water near.

Ill let yall know how it went, prolly by friday.

ALCATRAZ
06-08-2009, 03:18 PM
so you are gonna trip with only one person, who you don't even like? seems like youre setting yourself up ... why don't you just cop from someone else and do it with a homie who ur comfortable with ... it would probably make all the difference

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-08-2009, 03:30 PM
he wont sell to me (hes not a dealer), I might be able to just get a few grams off him. hes doing it as a favor because he likes me or whateva, I wanna try his shit though because its HIGH quality shrooms. i could ask my weed dealers to get some, but non of those niggas know shit about shrooms, i dont wanna waste my time.

my plan is to trip at his place, then talk him into giving me a few free grams to take with me. i cant just ask the dude to give me some free high quality shit like that. hes tellin me the stuff he grows would cost more than coke by the gram but i dont believe that, he does bullshit alot. we gotta wait until his girlfriend is out the house one night too, so im waiting this out. If what hes got is as good as he says it is, it will all b worth it.

food for thought
06-08-2009, 06:41 PM
nah man truth be told my trip was about 90% mental, i only took half an eighth so the hallucinations were minimal ... trees were warping, grass and dirt was swirling around ... a big ass bush came to life ... it didn't have a face but it was alive, i was sure of it ... it also had this crazy reddish gold hue around it, weird shit

the homies i were with got into some kind of argument and started talking shit to their other homies, and i understood what people talked about when they said you could see evil and it's not a pretty sight ...

the dude who i split the 8th with said he had a lame trip because of the lack of visuals and shit, but i think he didn't respect the shrooms in the first place, which was why he didn't get anything out of the trip ...

thought is weird ... i thought about anything and it all made sense and even if it didn't make sense it still made sense in my mind because everything was everything, which makes no sense now but made all the sense in the world then ...

nature looked fuckin awesome ... the first half of my trip was spent sitting under a big ass tree and that was dope, the tree felt alive, it didn't look at me or anything, but it was keeping me company ... god that sounds gay as fuck to say but it made sense at that point ... the tree was more alive than any of my friends, which was weird too

the other half was spent at tha movies which sucked ... i laughed at the movie because it was funny but it killed my high, it also gave me a splitting headache ... i don't think i will ever trip with anyone who isn't shrooming and i definitely will not shroom in the city ... i'm almost convinced that if i trip in nature, i'm in good hands

only downfall is that it is mentally draining ... i'm tired as shit this morning even though i just had 9 hours of rest, but that's ok because the things i learned on the trip will help me make certain aspects of my life better

and oh yeah, that shit terrence mckenna was talking about, before your trip how you should focus on all the negative aspects of your life, that shit works ... i was so bored thinking about lame shit that once my trip started it was damn near impossible for me to think about anything negative

my advice to anyone thinking of shrooming, take it in nature !!! and don't do it with a lot of people, they will kill your high i guarantee it

haha

sounds dope man

lol yea i always dread the day after a trip too. if i tripped real hard, the next day i turn into a straight up introvert lol, not trying to talk to anybody and shit.

food for thought
06-08-2009, 06:46 PM
im gona try and get my hands on some i the end of the month when i go back to my college town for summer school.

i ran into my boy who lives around there and he was my main supply my freshman and sophmore year.

so im gona holla at him and try to get a good trip in.

the last real trip i had was 4/20 2 years ago lol, me nad my boys ate some shrooms after we got all drunk and shit it was like 3 in the morning lol. (4/21 technically)

but i just ended up babysitting my homeboy cause he was wigging the fuck out in his room lol, and he sold weed back then so he had a grip of weed in his room. i was trying to hold him down so the cops dont come and buss all of us lol.

that shit was crazy as fuck though.

i tripped some acid last november with my roommate but that shit was weak as hell

djskillz
06-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Summer will be a giant shroomfest for me lol. Soon as I finish my last exam I'm celebrating with shrooms.

ALCATRAZ
06-09-2009, 02:32 PM
alcohol seems more retarded than ever now

Longbongcilvaringz
06-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Great thread.

It's retarded that that guy won't sell to you ghostlaced (i understand some people have a principle about not 'dealing', but if you're friends that seems weird to me).

Currently just heading into winter here, so no shrooms for a bit.

A few hours south of the city i live in shrooms grow fairly abundantly in certain places.

My parents recently moved into a place in the Perth hills, which is about 15 acres and it's full of bush, has a stream and is next to an orchard and acres of state forest.

Come summer hopefully trip there a couple of times.

(and that comment above was left by someone else).

ALCATRAZ
06-09-2009, 03:15 PM
another part of the trip thats fuckin awesome is what they refer to as the "afterglow" ... i guess this is where time is given to reflect on your experience and piece together all the things you learned that were scattered throughout the trip ... this weekend i'm goin to golden gate park again, not to trip but just to take in the scenery ... i swear this shit has given me a new outlook on nature ... crazy shit

Uncle Steezo
06-09-2009, 05:51 PM
The shrooms are just a key.

But you can access the same dimension with breathing&meditation.
Fasting before hand.

The additives and certain food we eat actually block the gateway.

Once while meditating I saw the creation of the universe. Starting with the creation of matter itself and concluding with diversity of life on earth. It all played out like a computer simulation where I could isolate and expand any aspect of my vision.

The overwhelming feeling of understanding is indescribable.

When you get your meditation game up, trip and then meditate. You will do some professor x type shit.

funny that you said the tree was alive. IT IS lol. But I feel you. You were sensitive to its vibration. Most time we are numb to vibrational energy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-09-2009, 06:31 PM
^very interesting

Great thread.

It's retarded that that guy won't sell to you ghostlaced (i understand some people have a principle about not 'dealing', but if you're friends that seems weird to me).

Yeah but its a complicated situation. Its his own personal stash, he's a big user, and doesnt deal at all. Ive only known him for the last few months, so its just a question of gaining his trust, hes generally a generous guy, and I should have all the highest quality shrooms at my finger tips. It took 2 months before I even found out he grows shit load of his own shrooms. You would never of guessed in a million years.

But this dude, fucking interesting because from what I can gather he does this shit really on the reg, and he is one of the most clearly spoken, intelligent and sharp minded people I have ever met. Hes like a human computer sometimes, he can build on all types of shit his brain seems to work well, thats all I can say.

But he does have epilepsy. He had a seizure just last week and I was the closest person to him, I had to catch him when he fell and hold him down and all types of shit. This nigga OWES me. I hope he doesnt have a seizure when im tripping with him LOL that would be fucked.

Uncle Steezo
06-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Is it love is it love is it love that I'm feelin?

Narnia

Back to the subject

Tripping with the right people can be a powerful experience.
Good friends or even better, family.

Once my cousins and I tripped hard. We did some group meditation then did an impromptu chant/ritual. Some ill tribal shit that came off the top of the dome. It culminated in us forming a huddle with our heads together. It was so much energy and emotion built up and released we were all crying tears.
You could feel the power swirl around us and shoot st8 up into the sky like a huge laser beam.

Later we built on the experience and concluded that we merged spirits via vibrational attunement.

Cousteau my Nagga

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-09-2009, 08:30 PM
We did some group meditation then did an impromptu chant/ritual. Some ill tribal shit that came off the top of the dome. It culminated in us forming a huddle with our heads together. It was so much energy and emotion built up and released we were all crying tears.

^gay

G.A.Y.F.A.G
(gavin always yearning for attention of ghostlaced)

Uncle Steezo
06-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Cute

Work a lil harder and I'll see if my fanclub will give you a trial 1% membership

Now stop ruining a good thread.

Mumm Ra
06-09-2009, 09:31 PM
But you can access the same dimension with breathing&meditation.
Fasting before hand.

When you get your meditation game up, trip and then meditate. You will do some professor x type shit.

yo you got any tips/ maybe book recommendations on how to get your meditation game up?
never really got into that aspect yet, and i know ra un nefer amen sells some stuff specifically for it also.

ALCATRAZ
06-10-2009, 03:02 AM
The shrooms are just a key.

everything you said was truth but i wanted to speak on this a little more

its true that shrooms are just the key, but to newcomers like myself, it would take years upon decades to be able to learn to meditate to reach the same status you would get from shrooms ... i'm not saying it isn't possible, but shrooms are like a kick in the butt ... they get you there without the years of hard work, your mind just has to be in place and there you are ... i feel you on the meditation bit though, like i said im never doing it outside of nature and i'm never doin it with sober heads

and obviously the tree was alive, but damn ... it was just alive as FUCK when i was on shrooms lol ...

diggy
06-10-2009, 04:04 AM
What is the goal of all this trippin though?

ALCATRAZ
06-10-2009, 02:05 PM
to get back to reality^^

Robert
06-11-2009, 02:19 PM
On a similar-ish note, has anyone here tried DXM? What would you have to say about your experience?

ALCATRAZ
06-11-2009, 04:01 PM
never tried dxm and i doubt i ever will ... ecstasy is the only 'designer' drug i've ever taken and it will be my last ... go take some dmt instead

ALCATRAZ
06-11-2009, 04:25 PM
i fuckin cant wait to trip again its gonna be awesome ... i'm thinking of going 2.0 this time around ... last time i went 1.5 and i was knocking on the door and someone answered, but i didn't go in ... i'm trying to at least get one foot through the door this go around ...

New Hills 36
06-11-2009, 04:56 PM
I've mostly stuck to the Wu Chamber but couldn't help looking at this when I saw the words SHROOMS. Now thats something I hadn't thought of in a long time. Craziest trips I've ever had in my life were on these babies including the great idea of going out for a drive at 3am. Haha. But I'm going to say - I won't do them again. It's not that I regret doing them but it's something thats done and dusted. But a great thread guys.

Ghostlaced - I don't know you but you sure about your planned trip?

Sexxy - Like your thoughts about meditation. Interested to hear more.

All the best guys. And thanks for bringing back some crazy memories

ALCATRAZ
09-21-2009, 02:36 PM
All the best guys. And thanks for bringing back some crazy memories

no doubt homie

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/forum/bump.jpg

SID
09-21-2009, 02:40 PM
I tired shrooms twice and it flopped both times.

The first time i was told to but the shrooms in hot water and soak them, which was bullshit.

The second time i ate a chocolate with shrooms diced up inside, i felt a surge of warmth, but thats all.

ALCATRAZ
09-21-2009, 02:47 PM
you should keep trying until you get it right ... never tried eating that shit with food though, i just eat it straight ... not the best taste, but its not half as bad as people say it is

Prince Rai
09-22-2009, 06:27 PM
the best mind-altering drug is truth.

but this is a great thread.

food for thought
09-22-2009, 10:01 PM
lol

im still looking for some...

Uncle Steezo
09-23-2009, 12:10 AM
go to your nearest cow pasture after a good rain.

you'll find them spouting out of the patties.

THE MASON
09-23-2009, 12:35 AM
i have a love/hate deal with mush, i like the trip the send you on but sometimes i hate the trip they send you on

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-23-2009, 07:25 PM
If you put the shrooms in Chamomile tea it makes the effects even stronger!Makin beats on shrooms is where its at!

Mumm Ra
09-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Makin beats on shrooms is where its at!
hah i could only imagine - i bet rza's done plenty of that

listening to music on shroomz is one of the most intense experiences tho

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Im gonna post a video in here in the next week of me and my boys shroom picking trippp we found the PERFCT field.....

Mumm Ra
09-23-2009, 07:59 PM
id try making beats while shroomed up but ive had this mpd24 for a month now and still can't work it right with fl studio
fail

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-23-2009, 11:29 PM
maybe the shrooms will help you unlock the secrets of the mpd!

Mumm Ra
09-23-2009, 11:50 PM
lol I'm 100% positive that would only confuse me even more - trying to learn something technical like that

food for thought
11-02-2009, 08:37 PM
yoooo

your boy finally got my hands on some...chea !!

bought a half Oz on thursday.

had a big test today so i needed a clear head over the weekend- was saving it for tonight, its about to go down

i want to attempt to have a mystical trip but my boy who got them for me wants to trip with me so im gona do it with him.

prolly jsut listen to music and vibe. its too cold ot go outside

im thinking ill just take a little dose tonight and saving the real thing for this weekend or something. hopefully my roommates go home for the weekend.

its been a while since i had my last mystical trip so im gona read up on Mckenna thoughout the week and prepare my mind for it

and i will post in the new Phychdelics thread about the experience - maybe a trip report depending on how it goes

ALCATRAZ
11-02-2009, 10:16 PM
sunny can u merge the two psychadelic threads ??? that way all info is easier 2 find ... propers

food for thought
11-08-2009, 12:12 AM
its going down tonight.....